Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Friday at last! A glorious Friday just like Friday’s before I ran afoul of Delon. As far as I can tell, my biggest problem today is going to be deciding if I’ll pass out the paychecks and if I do, am I going to continue with the incentive program in shipping?

It was a typical morning except that Carol joined Doug and I for our morning coffee before we left for work. She seems a little depressed this morning. I think the cold realities of getting a divorce are just starting to sink in. This situation came out of nowhere. She never saw it coming. She probably stopped loving Bob quite a while ago but it was a gradual thing. It just never occurred to her that it was over and that they should separate. She has been Mrs. Chase for a long time. It’s who she is now. Or it was, until she got a look at her husband’s baser nature. She isn’t old by any means. But the idea of starting over must be pretty daunting.

I poured her a cup of coffee and hugged her from behind. I said, “You’re still my best friend and Doug and I will be here for you. We like having you stay with us. You’re welcome to stay for as long as you like. You will, of course, have to put out for my husband. All of our guests do. But you won’t have to wash windows.”

She smiled and said, “That’s a relief. I’ve been trying to figure out what I’m going to wear when I clean those second-floor windows.”

Doug offered, “A nice short skirt. And you can stand on my shoulders while you do it.”

We all left at the same time this morning. The drive to work was quiet and uneventful. We’re both still a little tired from all the late nights we’ve had lately. Doug was about to head for the plant after he parked and locked the car but I reminded him that if he followed me to my office he might get to watch Helen changing clothes. He thought that might be amusing and decided to come in just to see how she reacts.

We’re early enough that we beat Helen in this morning but Cindy beat us and has the coffee perking already. She looks as tired as we are but she smiled and said, “You guys are going to kill me! But what a way to go! I used to feel bad about not having a boyfriend. I still do a little. But what do you suppose the odds are of finding a man who’ll fit in with our strange little group? I don’t think I can go back to being normal. I like my life now.”

I smiled and said, “I don’t understand your problem, Cindy. After Delon posted your email address on that website you must be getting hundreds of offers.”

She laughed and said, “I sure am! And some of them are interesting. But most of them sound illegal.”

We stood around watching the coffee pot and talking, mostly about last night. When the coffee was ready we each poured a cup and went into my office. Helen is late this morning. That’s extremely unusual. She isn’t late enough to start worrying yet. But close.

I cajoled Cindy into telling us about how things got started between her and her brother. When did they first cross the line? What happened?

It’s obvious my interest is strictly prurient. I can’t hide it and I didn’t try but my curiosity doesn’t come as a surprise. I was pretty clear about the fact that for some reason it arouses me when we talked about it last night. I blushed a little and shrugged. I said, “I can’t help it. I don’t know why but I find the entire concept of doing it with your brother exciting. Does that creep you out?”

She laughed and said, “It turns me on, too. Obviously, or I wouldn’t be boffing my brother. I think it’s a little weird for a woman who was an only child to feel that way, though. I have to admit that I’m glad you feel the way you do. I’ve been messing around with Barry since I was fourteen. I’ve always wished there were someone I could talk to about it. I know it’s wrong. But damn! It’s so much fun. And it isn’t like we’re in love like boyfriend and girlfriend. We love each other, just not that way. It’s just that the sex is so damned good!

“I know that eventually one or both of us will marry and settle down and this will have to come to an end. But for now, who are we hurting?”

I winked at her and said, “You don’t have to convince me! I’m to blame for what happened last night. And it was every bit as exciting as I thought it would be.”

She was just about to tell us about the first time when Helen came running in looking as if she had run all the way to work.

She exclaimed, “Sorry! My husband thought he was having a stroke this morning. I had to call 911. The ambulance came and they checked him out. They took him to the hospital for a couple of tests but the paramedic was pretty sure he pulled a muscle in his chest while he was sleeping. How fucking out of shape is that! Who strains a muscle in their sleep?!”

I asked, “Shouldn’t you be with him?”

“He’s okay. He’s going to call me when they release him. I’ll have to go pick him up. But there’s nothing wrong with him that a little exercise won’t cure. He needs to spend a little more time putting one foot in front of the other and a little less time on his knees in church.”

Helen and I have never gotten along until now, so we haven’t talked about our home lives. It’s only since Delon entered my life that I’ve heard her saying anything about her husband. I may be missing something but I haven’t heard much love there. It kind of bothers me. I don’t like seeing anyone’s marriage go bad. I like it less when I may be a contributing factor.

Carol’s marriage just ended. It may not have been my fault but I was certainly the catalyst. I thought they were as happy as any other couple until she left him. And I knew them pretty well, or I thought I did.

Now it’s sounding very much like Helen is staying married to a man she doesn’t love only because that’s the path of least resistance. Because I never heard her talk this way until she started submitting to Delon and until she went to the party I missed at my house two nights ago I wondered how much responsibility I bear for the way she feels about her husband now.

We all watched as she took her time undressing. She seems to like the idea that Doug is watching. She flirted with him a little as she slowly undressed and then dressed even more slowly.

While she changed into her slutty dress she asked about our evening. She’s really sad that she couldn’t be there. I am, too. It would have been even more fun with that nasty bitch there to pick on.

Helen finished dressing in a strange little dress that’s backless and has an extremely low-cut cowl front that leaves an awful lot of her breasts on display. The effect is very sexy. But sexy aside, it’s a very pretty dress. It’s totally inappropriate for the office. But it would have been perfect for an evening of clubbing in the city. I like the way it looks on her. I’d have liked a dress just like it.

I said so out loud and Doug said, “Yeah. I like it, too. I wonder if your new friend, Jo, sells something similar.”

He went off to work when the show was over. I tried again to get Helen to go take care of her husband. She smiled wryly and said, “I spend enough time waiting on him now. Let the nurses take care of him for a while.”

Everyone went to work once the show was over. It’s such a relief not to have to worry about the report I always seem to be scurrying around to finish up and get in the mail on Friday morning.

Cal came in with another good sales report from yesterday. If this keeps up we’re going to have to send Cal and Tim home for a couple of months until we can get caught up.

Cal settled for a quick blowjob this morning. He’s in a hurry. He’s expecting a phone call and wants to get back to his office.

Helen’s husband called just after nine o’clock. She was just about to go pick him up when Cindy reminded her she has to change first.

She looked down at her new dress and I saw the wheels turning. She was about that close to deciding to go dressed the way she is. She looked up, smiled at us and said, “I guess I better not. This dress would give him a heart attack for real.”

Helen changed into her regular clothes and left, promising to return in a couple of hours even though I tried to talk her into staying home.

Cindy and I were just about to get started on the payroll when we heard the outer door slam open. We looked up to see Delon and Marcus coming in. I stood up to face Delon. I’m not scared of the bastard now that he has nothing to hold over my head. Big mistake!

I opened my mouth to tell him to get the fuck out of my office but I never had a chance. He extended his arm as if he’s going to stab me. I didn’t even have time to react. There was a flash of bright color, a pain in my side, and a noise that reminded me of a bug zapper.

I didn’t lose consciousness. But I lost everything else! I no longer had control over any of the muscles in my body. I crumpled to the floor in a heap. I heard Cindy screaming. I wanted to tell her to call 911 or call Doug. But I couldn’t make a sound.

Delon bent over and picked me up easily. He threw me over his shoulder and said, “Come on, bitch. We have a movie to make!”

His statement about the movie was more of a shock and scared me more than the stun gun or cattle prod or whatever the fuck he used on me.

Instead of doing something useful, Cindy followed Delon, beating on his back and grabbing his arm, all to no avail.

She tried to tackle Delon before he could get to the door but he swatted her away like a fly. They carried me outside and threw me into the back seat of Jarek’s car. Delon climbed into the back with me. Marcus got in and Jarek took off with a loud scream of his tires.

It was several minutes before I recovered enough to sit up in the seat. I finally found my voice and started to scream at Delon to take me back to work. I didn’t get two words out before the tip of that cattle prod was pressed up against my chin.

I stopped in mid word. Delon glared at me and growled, “You got me in a lot of trouble, bitch. I had to do some serious talking to keep that prick from coming to town and putting a bullet in my head. The only reason I’m not dead now is because I promised him one more movie. I have to pay him back for the loss of his laptop and having to close down his website. Now he has to start a new one and he isn’t happy about it.

“To make up for all the trouble you’ve caused you’re going to have to make the movie he wants. You should have left well enough alone. He has a much dirtier mind than I do.”

I thought about threatening him. But it’s obvious that he’s much more afraid of the man with the website than he is of Doug or even the police. So when he finally took the cattle prod away from my chin I did the only thing I could do. I turned and watched the scenery go by and tried not to think about what’s going to happen to me.

I wasn’t very successful. I kept seeing the obscene images of all those women in those pictures, crying, so obviously hopeless and drowning in despair. And there was one mental image that trumped the rest. It wasn’t in one of the pictures. It was conjured up by Steve’s words just before I left Delon’s house the last time. “We needed a special one for pigs.”

Pigs! A pig is going to fuck me! I’ve been fucked by a lot of males in the last two weeks. More than a few of them were men I’d place in that category. But a real pig! I hope it kills me.

The farm turned out to be farther from town than I was led to believe. As Jarek wound his way down one long, empty, narrow road after another I knew there was no way anyone would be able to find me out here in the country. I can’t hope to be rescued. Not out here.

Jarek turned into a long, gravel driveway and drove past a big old three-story house that sat back a long way from the deserted road. He parked in front of one of the large barns in the back and turned off the engine.

I looked around. There are about a dozen cars parked nearby. I recognize two of them. That fucking pervert Steve is here. And Darnell is here. That was to be expected since this is his uncle’s farm.

Jarek and Marcus got out of the car. Delon climbed out, pulling me along with him. Someone called out and I looked up to see Darnell and another boy who’s about his age coming out of the barn.

They seemed very happy to see me. The boy I don’t know looked me over and said, “Damn! This bitch is hot!”

He turned to Darnell and said, “Why didn’t you tell me you been tappin’ this, man?! I’d have shared her with you!”

Darnell snorted and said, “Yeah! Sure you would, Sammy! You’d have called me up and invited me right over, you lying sack of shit!”

I’m glad to see everyone is in such a good mood. They’re all looking forward to a pleasant day spent raping and torturing me. Just a nice day in the country.

Sammy reached out and lifted the front of my skirt. He ordered me to spread my legs. I thought about telling him to go to hell. But what would have been the point? I’ve already lost any battles I might choose to start. I’m here. I’m going to end up doing whatever they want. I might as well do what they tell me to do and get it over with. Since I know I’m going to end up doing whatever they want anyway I figure it’s in my best interests to do it with as little trauma as possible. I’ll accomplish nothing by fighting them, nothing but making their nasty movie more entertaining for them.

I slid my legs apart and stood there while he examined and then ran a finger through my exposed slit. He shook his head and said, “It’s a damned shame. This is some prime pussy you got here, man!”

Delon grinned and said, “Yeah, it sure was.”

Then he asked Darnell, “Are you all set up?”

Darnell nodded.

Delon looked at his watch and said, “Five more minutes. Go in and get set up. Give me a shout when you’re live.”

Everyone but Delon and I went inside. I heard Marcus making some sort of announcement to the people inside. I couldn’t understand what he was saying but it didn’t matter.

Delon grabbed my chin and turned my face up so that our eyes met. He glared at me and said, “You’re going to hate this, bitch. You’re going to hate it more than you’ve ever hated anything. That’s why my cock is so fucking hard right now. But you’re going to do it. You’re going to do it all one way or another. You just have to decide if you’re going to do it on your own or if you are going to do it after I take the cattle prod to your ass a few times.

“Personally, I hope you make me use the cattle prod. I almost came in my pants when I zapped you back at your office. I’d love to stick the end of that thing right up your ass and pull the trigger. I bet you’d do some fancy dancing then!

“But the choice is yours. If you do what you’re told I probably won’t use it on you again. It’ll make me sad. But I suppose that’s only fair.”

Logic tells me that it’s in my best interest to do whatever they tell me in there. I’ve already reached that conclusion. From out here it seems like I’d do anything to avoid having that cattle prod used on me again. But once I get inside and I’m faced with the extreme perversions they’re going to inflict on me it might be different. I only know that they intend to let a pig fuck me. But there are dogs and horses and men and god knows what else out here.

How much of this will I be able to stand before I lose my mind? I remembered the dazed, slightly crazed looks on the faces of those women in the pictures, especially that underage, pretty young girl who was forced to perform oral sex on all those horses. I doubt very seriously if she recovered from that the next day. She looked like she’d never fully recover from what they did to her.

Darnell yelled something that startled me out of my reverie. Delon propelled me toward the narrow opening in the barn door and guided me through into the dark interior. We stopped just inside the door. Delon pushed it closed behind us. The loud noise when the heavy door slid shut was chilling. It was the sound of my doom. That may sound a little melodramatic. But I think it’s an apt description.

It took a moment for my eyes to adjust from the harsh sunlight outside to the softer light in the barn. It isn’t really dark. There’s light coming in from the open hay loft above and from open doors to the side and rear of the barn. There are a couple of windows that are so dirty you can’t see through them, but they let in light.

The first thing I saw was Darnell standing right in front of me, pointing that fucking camera at me. I let my gaze follow the path of the long cable to another laptop computer sitting on a bale of hay. Apparently the laptop Cory removed from Delon’s house isn’t required. Any laptop will do.

I wonder how many perverts are watching me now.

I spotted Steve standing off to the side with a huge grin on his face. Then I scanned the audience. There were eight men sitting on a long three-tiered bench someone put together from hay bales. There’s a tarp over the hay. We wouldn’t want any of these fucking perverts getting pricked by a bit of hay.

Six of the men are black but two of them are unsavory looking white men. The guy who runs the website that’s undoubtedly broadcasting the feed from the camera isn’t among them.

The men are sitting on the second tier of hay bales and leaning back comfortably against the top tier. Their feet are resting on the lower tier and at the feet of each of the men is a young blonde woman. I’m almost positive one of the girls is the young girl from the pictures Delon placed on my computer; the girl I’ve been so worried about!

Darnell stepped to the side and Delon pushed me over to a well-lit spot in front of the audience. The men in front of me remained silent. But their eyes are shining with lust.

The women sitting at their feet didn’t look up. They sat there looking like what they surely are, victims. I almost feel sorrier for them than I do for myself! Some of the women look familiar now that I can see them up close. I realized that this, sitting at the feet of these men, satisfying their lust and making these pictures on the internet is their life now. None of these women are here willingly. It’s plain to see on all of their faces.

I can at least find solace in the fact that no matter how this turns out, after today this will be over for me. Either they’ll kill me here or when Delon takes me home this evening Doug will kill him. In either event I can be reasonably certain this will end today, for me at least. There must not be any end in sight for these poor, hopeless women. How can they exist like that?!

I’ve become so wrapped up in feeling sorry for them that I apparently didn’t hear a command from Delon. He got my attention by pulling the trigger on the cattle prod. I jumped, as did each of the eight women lined up in front of me.

Delon chuckled at the way we responded. Then he snarled, “I said strip, bitch!”

With shaking fingers I fumbled with the buttons down the front of my sheer blouse. I took it off and tossed it down on a nearby bale of hay. The skirt soon followed.

I left my shoes on. The floor is nasty. But Delon ordered me to take them off, too. I slipped my feet out of them and kicked them over near my clothes.

Delon waited while Steve got up and helped Jarek position a bench on the floor behind me. I recognize it. It’s the bench they strapped me down on so Shaft could fuck me. It looks different. It took me a minute to realize Steve has replaced the legs with adjustable legs. The horizontal bench has been raised on the new, longer legs, presumably to a height more appropriate for mating with a human male. At least I hope it’s for that purpose.

After Steve and Jarek stepped back Delon asked, “Do I need to strap you down, bitch?”

How dumb would I have to be to answer yes to that question?! I shook my head.

He ordered me to lie down.

As soon as I was in position he said, “Gentlemen, if anyone wants to fuck the bitch before the show starts she’s available. She’s a three holer. Help yourselves. You may want to double up. The show will start in an hour.”

The men quickly stood up and gathered around me. One of them is holding the young blonde he brought with him by her neck. He guided her mouth to my pussy without a word.

She immediately began to work her tongue into my pussy. I’m grateful. I know I’m not lubricating. I’m far too terrified. Our eyes met before I let my head fall back and hang down on the other end of the bench. She’s nearly as terrified as me! She’s obviously embarrassed and hates what he’s making her do. But the look on her face reminds me of a dog that had been beaten into submission. She’s been broken. Much like me at this point, she’ll do anything she’s ordered to do.

The difference between us is that I have hope. This won’t be my entire life. She has no hope. I see it in her face.

She licked my pussy for about thirty seconds before the man grabbed her by the hair and jerked her out of the way. He stepped up to my crotch and slammed his cock into me. It hurt. But after that last, violent gangbang at Delon’s house it’s something I’m beginning to get used to. I cried out from the pain. But before his next stroke another man pushed my head back down and began to fuck my mouth in the same violent manner.

The strange thing is, as horrible as this gang rape is I know I can take this. There are only eight of them, thirteen if you count Steve and Delon and his friends. I’ve been through something like this before and survived. It’s the show that’s scheduled to start in an hour that worries me.

I forced myself to relax as much as possible. Everything they did was painful, especially when one of them decided it was time to rape my ass with only the semen running out of my pussy and down between my legs for lubrication. The pain in my ass did serve one purpose. For a few minutes it distracted me from the terrible pain I’m experiencing from all the abuse the rings in my nipples and clit received. It isn’t accidental, either. They saw how painful it was when they pulled and twisted those rings and they all used them to torment me even further while they raped me.

Delon and his friends left me alone but Darnell’s cousin, Sammy fucked my mouth and Steve fucked my ass after the others finished with me.

I was a mess by the time all those men were satisfied. Sammy and the last of the men in the audience to fuck my mouth both pulled out at the last minute and plastered my face with semen. I had to keep my eyes closed after that. That stuff really burns if you get it in your eyes.

I heard the men getting dressed and then two of them lifted me off of the bench. They held me up and someone else took away the bench upon which they just spent an hour or so raping my unresponsive body. I heard them wrestling something else into place in front of me. I still can’t see. But I can tell from the sounds that it’s something heavy and made of wood.

Steve began to direct the men holding me. They lowered me onto my back on a wide plank. My arms were raised straight up over my head and fastened in place with leather cuffs. A strap was pulled tight around my abdomen and buckled. I’m not going anywhere.

I heard Steve say something to Delon about cleaning the crap out of my eyes so I can see. He wants me to be able to fully appreciate what’s about to happen. Delon said something to the audience and the next thing I knew two of the women were taking turns licking my eyes clean. But only my eyes, they left that nasty stuff to dry on the rest of my face.

When the women moved out of the way I could see that the plank I’m fastened to has eight-inch-high walls on either side of me. There’s a space of about two inches on either side of my body. But the walls only extend down to just below the belt holding me in place. My entire lower body has been left unprotected if the purpose of the walls is my protection.

Steve came over and knelt down beside me. He placed a piece of canvas over me and fastened it to one side of the device to which I had just been secured. As he worked he smiled and said, “You thought you were going to get over? Fucking bitch! I worked all day building this fucking thing. There’s no way I wasn’t going to see it in action. For your sake I hope it works. That fucking pig weighs about three hundred pounds.”

He stretched the canvas over me and fastened it down on the other side of the frame. I gather it was intended to keep the pig from resting his weight on me. I’m skeptical. It doesn’t look like it can support three hundred pounds.

I lay my head back down once I got a look at the contraption to which they’ve strapped me. Steve finished stretching out the canvas and fastening it to the sides of the frame. He fastened my ankles to a cross piece at the bottom so that I can’t close my legs. When he was finished he stood up and gingerly stepped onto the canvas. I feel his weight on my stomach, but it isn’t painful. The canvas seems to be holding. Of course, Steve only weighs about a hundred and seventy-five or eighty pounds.

Steve looked around proudly and said, “I think it’ll hold.”

Delon replied, “I don’t much give a damn. Go get the pig.”

I want to keep my eyes closed. I really don’t want to have to see this. But I just have to look. I can’t help it.

Sammy came in leading a nervous and very reluctant pig. It looks huge! He dragged it up to my face and it sniffed around, huffing and snorting and apparently becoming aroused by the smell of the sperm on my face. He didn’t lick me, though. I’m at least glad for that.

After a minute or two of that filthy animal exhaling in my face and making me ill, Sammy dragged him away. When he did I glanced over and saw something that really scared the hell out of me. His cock! It’s shaped like a fucking corkscrew! How the hell did they think that thing would possibly go inside of me?!

But they have a plan. The pig was led up between my legs. He seems to be a lot more cooperative now. He sniffed with obvious enthusiasm at all the slime running out of me. Then he was led up over me.

Thankfully, the canvas Steve rigged up to support his weight is holding. The animal’s stomach is pressing down on my chest and it’s difficult to breathe. I can feel his hot body pressing down through the canvas. But he isn’t actually crushing me. Now I just have to pray the canvas will hold.

The pig felt his strange looking cock pressing against my body. I’m reasonably certain he’s never had sex with a human female before. But he recognizes the smell of sex and instinct seems to be taking over. He can feel my warm body under him. He isn’t asking any questions.

I began to think that this wasn’t going to work. A couple of times the funny looking head of his cock got past the entrance to my vagina. But each time he swiveled his hips and it came free.

They either planned for that or improvised. After a couple of failed attempts one of the blondes was pushed roughly down to her knees beside me. She wouldn’t look at my face. She looked off into space and reached under the pig. I felt her hand guiding his cock and seconds later several inches of it were buried inside of me.

She continued to steady his cock as he swiveled his hips as if trying to screw his cock into me. It felt very strange inside of me. Apart from how disgusting the act itself is, his funny shaped cock felt much different than a human cock. But the thing that’s freaking me out is that it just kept going! He began fucking me with slow, short strokes. Each stroke drove more of his cock into me. It kept going deeper until it reached my cervix. Up until then it had just been disgusting. Now it’s getting painful. The funny shaped head of his cock seemed to go all the way through my cervix and into my uterus!

I’m crying hard now and really freaking out. I would have been jumping all over the place if I weren’t strapped down so securely. But then came the strangest sensation of all. The head of his dick seemed to clamp down on the inside of my uterus! I swear it! I could feel it!

He stopped moving then. He was breathing heavily and grunting quietly. But thank god he wasn’t moving. And then I felt it. I could feel a warm spray filling my uterus. It was very similar to the other night when Delon’s dog fucked me. But this animal isn’t cumming in my vagina. His hot cum is flowing directly into my uterus!

And all I can do is cry.

It went on and on. I can feel my uterus filling up. It was the strangest sensation. I’ve never been so aware of my uterus. I can picture what’s happening inside of me in my mind and it makes me physically ill. It went on and on until I began to think it would never end.

I did some research later. I learned that a pig can ejaculate for as long as thirty minutes. It seemed like twice that long. I could tell when it was over. Not from what was happening inside of me. Suddenly the animal got restless and started looking around. He had a hard time getting off of me because the frame I’m fastened to is so wide. But I felt the head of his cock release the mouth of my uterus and begin to recede until at last he pulled free.

As soon as his cock was out of me, he struggled off the canvas that has been supporting him and Sammy led him away.

I saw the camera focusing on my pussy. I felt the animal’s semen draining out of me. But it was thick, thicker than the cum from either a man or a dog. It just kept slowly oozing out of me almost like thick pudding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.