Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

As soon as Delon stalked off, Carol came running over. She threw her arms around Doug and almost yelled, “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!”

He hugged her and said, “I’m married. Same thing, right?”

She sighed and said, “Only because you’re married to that slut!

“Jesus, Doug! Why did you do that? He’s gonna take that out on Brooke!”

He kissed the tip of her nose and said, “It’s okay. It’s over. We don’t have to worry about him anymore.”

He gently moved Carol out of the way and picked up her suitcases while she ran to me next. She threw her arms around my neck, hugged me and declared, “We’re both free!”

She sounds awfully happy all of a sudden. I expected her to be depressed. I thought I’d be spending all evening trying to cheer her up. I said, “I thought you loved him?”

She sighed and said, “I thought so, too. But I spent a lot of time thinking today. It wasn’t so much love as inertia. He has always been selfish and inconsiderate. We always had to go where he wanted to go and do what he wanted to do. He doesn’t do anything around the house. Most of the time he hires some kid to cut the grass and that’s his only chore!

“If I want to do something, go somewhere or buy something I have to ask permission like a little kid. I used to think that was normal until you guys moved in and we became friends. I remember watching you together and thinking that Doug does those nice things for you because you’re newlyweds and that it would wear off soon. But it didn’t. After that I just thought, ‘Damn! That bitch walks all over him!’

“You were my best friend, Brooke. But I always hated the way you treated Doug.”

I said, “I know. I didn’t realize what a bitch I was until recently. I owe that to Delon, too.”

“Too?!”

I smiled and said, “Honey, I have no doubt that I’m the best cocksucker in the state now!

“But I’ve learned my lesson. I’m a changed bitch. I’m going to start being the wife he deserves.”

By then, Doug was halfway to the door with Carol’s heavy suitcases. Over his shoulder he said, “The wife I deserve would go open the door.”

Carol turned loose of my neck and I hurried around Doug to open the front door. I got the mail out of the box and stood back out of the way. The three of us went straight up the stairs. Doug put the suitcases in the spare bedroom.

She thanked us and promised to find a place to stay in a day or two. I said, “You’re welcome to stay as long as you like. We enjoy having you around. You’re fun to play with and Doug gets a little variety. You know how guys like a little strange stuff every now and then. God knows you’re strange!”

She laughed and said, “I’m not the one going around half naked.”

But then she asked, “Could I borrow an outfit for tonight? I’d like to see what it’s like to go out like that.”

“I wish I’d thought of it earlier. I know the perfect outfit for you. Hold on.”

I went to the computer room and called Cindy. I caught her just getting out of the shower. I asked her what she’s wearing tonight. When she told me and it wasn’t the bib style dress I asked her to bring it with her so Carol could try it on.

I heard the big smile on her face when she laughed and said, “Great idea! I keep telling myself I’m going to wear it. But I don’t have the nerve.”

I sat down and turned the computer on so it could boot up while we talked. I hung up the phone and checked the website to see if it’s still up and if the pictures from last night are posted there. It was and they were.

I called to Carol. When she came in I told her Cindy is bringing something for her to wear tonight. Then I stood up and sat her down in the chair. I pointed out the two video clips of me with Delon’s dog and suggested that she watch them while I take a shower.

I thought she’d find them interesting but I don’t think I want to be there while she watches them.

I was nearly finished with my shower when Carol got in with me. She put her arms around me and breathlessly whispered, “I know you hated that. It was pretty obvious. But I have to be honest, I’m so turned on right now I’m tempted to go across the street and visit Delon!”

I turned around in her arms and said, “I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t get jealous. But if I were you I’d wait a week or two for him to calm down. He seemed a little upset the last time I saw him.”

She laughed and said, “I don’t know if I could actually do it. But god, Brooke! It was just like my fantasies!”

I rinsed off and helped her shower. We dried off and she watched me get dressed in one of my slutty outfits. While I was dressing she asked, “You intend to keep dressing that way?”

I smiled and said, “Doug loves these clothes and much to my surprise I kind of like dressing this way, too. Cindy and I are going shopping this weekend for more clothes like this. Would you like to come along?”

She thought about it for minute and said, “Yes. I think I will.”

While I finished getting ready I asked her what she thought of Susan, Brian and Barry.

She likes all three of them. Cindy’s brother, Barry, is only eighteen and shy. But he’s very handsome and he has a very nice cock. She didn’t get to know Susan very well. But she likes her. She has a good sense of humor. She’s one of those people who like people. She seems to like everyone. It was obvious that Cory loves her and she loves him like a son with benefits.

I heard someone on the stairs and a moment later Cindy came in carrying that slutty little bib top dress. She hugged Carol and said, “Brooke said you need something to wear tonight.”

Carol took the dress from her and held it up. She looked at it and looked at me and Cindy. She looked back at the dress and said, “You’re kidding, right?!”

I smiled and said, “Put it on, slut.”

She looked at it again and asked, “Just this?!”

I smiled and said, “You wanted to kick up your heels and show off a little. Put it on. Get a taste of what I’ve been going through for two weeks.”

She looked at me skeptically and said, “I’ll trade with you.”

I grinned and said, “I can give you an outfit similar to mine that I’ve worn to work a couple of times. But try it on first. At least that thing isn’t see-through.”

“No. But it sure as hell looks like it’s see around without much trouble.”

Frustrated by her delaying tactics both Cindy and I loudly exclaimed, “PUT IT ON!”

Doug poked his head in the door just then to see what was keeping us. I smiled and said, “We’re trying to get Carol dressed. You’d think she wants to go out naked the way she’s dragging her feet!”

She turned around and held up the dress to show Doug. She exclaimed, “Look at this! This is what they want me to wear!”

He smiled and said, “I like it.”

She groaned, rolled her eyes and said, “Of course you do! You’re a man!”

She finally gave in and stepped into it. She put her arms through the straps and pulled the bib up over her chest. She tried to tighten the straps but no matter what she did the outside curves of her breasts were exposed almost to her nipples. She turned and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

To everyone’s surprise she smiled and said, “It is kind of sexy, isn’t it?”

We waited while she ran back to her room and picked out a pair of shoes. What she doesn’t seem to realize is that she tightened up the straps so much in an attempt to cover her tits that more than an inch of the cheeks of her very sexy butt are on display.

When she returned with her heels on we kept her away from the mirror. We could just make out the tight little slit between her legs. She looks much too hot to tell her how exposed she is and have her ruin the effect.

We went downstairs and I finally got to meet Cindy’s little brother, Barry. The resemblance is obvious. He even has blonde hair.

Cindy introduced me to him. He looked at the three of us and blushed. He isn’t used to being exposed to all the female flesh that’s on display. But he managed to smile and say hello without stuttering. He looked at my tits for a second and said, “I’ve heard a lot about you. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you.”

I smiled and asked, “That isn’t just because you heard I’m a slut, is it?”

He grinned and replied, “I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that had something to do with it.”

I laughed and said, “I like you. We’re going to get along just fine.”

I took his hand and headed for the door as if he was my date.

We went out and got in the car. I sat in back with Barry and rested my hand on his thigh. Doug locked the front door and for the first time in a very long time he activated our alarm system. That seemed like a good idea to me.

The five of us traveled to the restaurant in our car. I know that these people all partied together last night. But I missed out and I was hoping they’d all come back to the house after dinner. Maybe they can join us for a drink and some conversation if nothing else.

Before Doug even got in the car I picked Barry’s hand up and placed it down on my upper thigh. I slid my own hand higher on his leg and started asking him about himself. I understood from talking to Carol that Barry was pretty popular last night. But he just met me and he’s still a little shy. I’m hoping to cure him of that before the night is over!

There were a lot of raised eyebrows when we entered the restaurant and they weren’t all aimed at Carol. Cindy and I are both wearing extremely short skirts and sheer tops, so the other customers have a lot to look at.

Surprisingly, the hostess hardly seemed to notice. She smiled as if we were all fully dressed and showed us to our private room. As we followed her down the hallway we ran into Jo and her model, Kara. Somehow she recognized me from our meeting in the parking lot the last time we were here. Actually, she probably recognized the outfit I’m wearing. Or was I already naked when she saw me? I can’t remember.

She smiled and said hello. Then she looked at Carol and exclaimed, “I sold that! Isn’t it hot! Especially worn that way. Most women don’t have the balls.”

I told Doug and Barry to go ahead. Carol, Cindy and I stayed back to talk to Jo and Kara. I had to smile. They’re dressed nearly as sluttily as we are. I told them that the three of us are planning a shopping trip to her store on Saturday to get new wardrobes.

She promised to make it a rewarding experience and the most fun we’ve ever had shopping. Then she invited us to come in and meet their friends. We were standing almost in front of the door to another private dining room so we followed her in.

She was watching us pretty closely when she opened the door. I found out why when I looked inside. There were seven or eight couples at a long table. They all looked up when we entered. The first thing we noticed is that all the women are beautiful, and naked!

All three of us were in shock as Jo introduced us to her friends. She drew everyone’s attention to the dress Carol is wearing and proudly pointed out that it had come from her shop. Everyone was nice and friendly, but I can see they’re amused by our reaction.

I turned to Jo and said, “I know it’s a stupid question, but they let you guys dress like this in here?!”

She sighed and said, “Yes. But there’s a terrible price to pay. Whenever we come here we have to allow the dirty old man who owns the place to have his way with one of us poor, innocent victims.”

A man standing near the end of the table looked like he had just been cut to the quick. He exclaimed, “Hey! I am NOT a dirty old man! I’m a dirty middle-aged man! And you need to look up the meaning of the term ‘innocent victim!’ I think you’ll find it doesn’t quite describe you.”

I laughed and said, “We are definitely going to start coming here a lot more often!”

The owner came over and introduced himself. When we explained that we were going to be in the next private meeting room down he said, “Feel free to get as relaxed as you wish. And in case you’re wondering, the customer is not always right. Jo, as usual, is full of shit. I sit there in my office, hard at work and minding my own business and these nasty old broads are always coming back there and taking advantage of me.”

I smiled and said, “I could tell by looking at you that you were much too nice a guy to do the despicable things of which you’ve been accused. I’ve learned over the years that you can never trust a woman if you can see her tits.”

He chuckled and said, “I haven’t heard that. In fact, I’ve seen the tits of a lot of my best friends. Now I’m so confused.”

A waiter came in and said something to him. He excused himself. On the way out he exclaimed to the people at the table, “See! I told you I have to work sometimes!”

His friends were skeptical and their deprecating, but obviously good-natured remarks, made it clear they don’t believe him. He excused himself and went out with the gawking waiter.

We waved goodbye to everyone and told Jo we’ll see her on Saturday. We stepped out into the hallway and grinned at each other. What a group!

We went down the hallway to the room where our party was just ordering drinks. Carol and Cindy found seats at the long table. They immediately began to regale the group with a detailed description of the people we just met in the next room.

I stopped to say hello to Janet. I leaned over and said, “I should have warned you about our little group of perverts. I hope you don’t shock easily.”

She looked around at the pretty normal looking crowd, except perhaps that we women are all dressed a bit more like sluts than she’s probably used to. She smiled and said, “Maybe it’s time to find out.”

I gave her a hug and said, “Don’t be afraid to put the brakes on if we make you feel uncomfortable. We know we sometimes go too far. But we’re new at this and it’s exciting. So speak up if we start to ruin your evening. We won’t mind.”

I went over and introduced myself to Susan and Brian after kissing Cory and Otis and thanking them again for what they did for me today.

Brian is a good-looking young man who looks exactly like what he is, a college freshman. He has a nice, soft, masculine voice, a twinkle in his eye and an intelligent face. I liked him right away. We spoke for a few minutes but it’s Susan I’m most curious about.

There was no empty seat beside her but Cory pulled me down into his lap and rested his fingers between my legs. I glanced at Susan to see if she was upset.

She noticed my concern and smiled. She said, “Relax. Cory is my very good friend, my student and my relief valve. We aren’t lovers in the strictest sense. We love each other. But we are not ‘in love’ with each other.

“I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. Cory talks about you all the time. He told me about the generous offer you and your husband made to put him through college. I was very touched. That was a wonderful thing to do.”

I put my hands over Cory’s ears and said, “He earned it. He one of the nicest young men I’ve ever met and he may have saved my life. He definitely saved my sanity. An education doesn’t come close to repaying him.”

He smiled at me and said, “You know I can hear you, right?”

“If you thought you heard me say something nice about you then you totally misunderstood.”

He chuckled and said, “Yeah. I do that a lot. Nothing messes up my mind like a handful of pussy.”

The waiter returned with several bottles of wine we didn’t order and informed us that they were compliments of the owner. I climbed out of Cory’s lap and said to Susan, “I need a drink. But I hope we get to talk later. Would you like to come to the house after we have dinner?”

She smiled and said, “I’d like that. We had fun yesterday evening. But there was an uncomfortable undercurrent. Everyone was worried about you. I guess you survived. You certainly look hot ... I mean fine.”

I laughed and said, “I survived and more or less recovered. I’m glad it’s over, thanks to Cory and Otis. I’ll talk to you later.”

I took a seat next to Doug and enjoyed the most delicious glass of wine I’ve ever tasted. The major topic of conversation is still the naked women in the next room. I decided that since they seemed to be having so much fun there’s no reason that it shouldn’t work in our room, too. I began to unbutton my blouse.

As my fingers slowly moved down the row of buttons conversation around the table slowly came to a stop and everyone sat and watched.

I casually removed my blouse and stood up to remove my skirt as if I were home alone in my bedroom. As I undressed, I watched the others to see how they’re reacting. I saw immediately that Susan is amused. I stopped worrying about her. Janet is blushing. But she looks more curious than offended. When our eyes met and she saw that I’m trying to judge her reaction she smiled and there was something almost like a dare in her eyes.

I looked all around once I was naked. I smiled and said, “I’m a lot more comfortable like this. And let’s be honest, not very much of me was covered up.”

No one spoke. No one moved for what seemed like a very long moment. I was waiting to see how everyone was going to react. Only Susan, Janet, Brian and Barry were seeing me naked for the first time. But I’ve been naked so many times in front of so many people that I really do feel quite comfortable this way. And the fact that we’re in a restaurant made undressing in front of a group of people even more fun than it usually is.

If anyone was going to follow my example I expected it to be either Cindy or Carol. I was surprised when Susan stood up and began to remove her dress. She smiled at me and our eyes remained locked while she took off her dress, her bra and her panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.