Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Doug tried to sneak out without waking me in the morning. I heard him in the shower and got up. I have no intention of staying home alone with Delon across the street. I’m still pretty groggy. I feel as if I’ve been drugged. I guess five hours sleep isn’t enough time to recover from six hours of violent rape.

I got up and went down to start the coffee. Cory is sleeping on the sofa so I tried to be quiet. I went into the living room and smiled down at him. He looks so sweet and innocent for such a mature young adult. There’s a child-like quality about him that’s touching. It pleases me that he isn’t in with Delon and his group of young thugs now.

I went back upstairs and took a shower while Doug was getting ready for work. He tried to convince me to stay home or even to go to a hotel for the day and relax. I insisted that I’m fine. Parts of me are still very tender but I began to feel a little better once I started moving around.

I got ready for work and we went downstairs. Cindy is waiting for us down in the kitchen. She looks a little sleepy but it’s a good look for her. She looks cute. We talked quietly and sipped coffee while waiting for Carol to take a shower and get dressed.

Cindy grinned and nodded towards the living room. Cory is getting up. He slept in his jockey shorts and when he realized everyone was looking at him he became very self-conscious. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud.

He went to the bathroom. When he came back he started to get dressed. I said, “Cory. You can stay if you want. You look like those horny broads wore you out last night. Why don’t you go upstairs and get in our bed? Get a few more hours sleep. We may want to use you later.”

He grinned and ignored me until he was about half dressed. Then he stopped and said, “If you really don’t mind I think I’ll do that. Your nymphomaniac friends nearly killed me last night.”

Cindy chuckled and said, “We certainly tried!”

I didn’t feel sorry for him at all. I said, “Go to bed. I’ll wake you up in a day or two.”

He smiled and said, “Thanks.”

He picked up his clothes and headed upstairs, still half asleep.

He must have passed Carol on the stairs. She came in and poured a cup of coffee. I waited for her to sit down and asked, “What are you going to do today? Are you going to move your things in here or throw the bum out?”

She shrugged and said, “I haven’t decided.”

I said, “You’re welcome to stay here as long as you like. You will, of course, be subjected to sexual abuse pretty much constantly. But I’ve noticed you don’t seem to mind that.”

She smiled and replied, “The funny thing is that when it comes to rapists I much prefer you and Doug to Bob.”

“Does he have any idea what you were doing here the last few evenings?”

She grinned and said, “Not a clue. He thinks I spent the night talking to you about ‘girl stuff’ I guess. I know I should be torn up over this. But I realized something this morning. It came as a shock to me. But I don’t really love Bob. I’m just used to him. It may be my fault that we’ve grown apart. I’ve been as big a bitch as you were. But the truth is that for whatever reason we have grown apart. Or maybe I’ve outgrown him.

“If you don’t mind I would like to stay here for a day or two until I can figure out what I’m going to do. I don’t even know if I want the house. It’s a big house to live in alone.”

Cindy said, “I could rent a room from you.”

She was kidding when she said it. But after she spoke they looked at each other thoughtfully for several long moments. That could get interesting!

Before we went to work I hunted up two more spare keys to the house. I gave one to Carol and left one with a note for Cory telling him that he was welcome to use it anytime.

Doug, Cindy and I went to work. I kissed Doug before he went off for the plant. Cindy and I went to our office.

Helen is already at work. She looks worried but I assured her that I’m fine. I sounded more confident than I am. In the back of my mind I’m drowning in dread. I can’t stop wondering if I’ll be able to survive the farm tomorrow. I can’t get it completely out of my mind. I know that compared to what happened last night the farm is going to be ... I can’t even quantify how much worse it will be. They came right out and told me last night that I’ll be servicing dogs and a pig. A pig! I can’t even imagine!

Those things are bad enough. But knowing Delon I’ll be surprised if I don’t also have to have sex in some form or another with a horse. I know that turns him on. It won’t just be animals, of course. God only knows how many men will be there to rape me. And it will all be shown live on the internet!

That’s a hard thing to avoid thinking about. There could be a million or more people watching all those terrible things happening to me.

I had a cup of coffee and spoke with Helen about the party. I asked her how her husband handled her being out alone for the evening.

Not well, it seems. He has a bad case of that old time religion. A lot of his attitudes, especially as they pertain to women and wives, are right out of the nineteenth century. Up until last night, Helen has put up with it. But she decided last night that she isn’t going to be a second-class citizen any longer. She informed me that she’s looking forward to more parties like last night and she hopes I’ll be at the next one.

I gave her a big hug and said, “I hope so, too. I was disappointed that I didn’t get to see you in action.”

Cal came in with his sales report and a problem. He pointed out that he and Tim aren’t sure what to do since we are already exceeding our manufacturing capacity. I told him that we’re going to have a meeting with Doug and Helen to decide that very question. I asked him if he thinks we can sustain the increased numbers if we expand our capacity.

He didn’t even equivocate. “Yes! As you know our main customer base is school districts. As a result of the money that’s starting to flow into infrastructure a lot of them have money to upgrade their facilities. It’s a very good time to be doing what Tim and I do for a living. Because of our company’s reputation for quality we just about have to fight the customers off with sticks.”

I gave him a blowjob and sent him back to his office until Doug can get free for the meeting. At nine o’clock I got up and went out to run an errand I can’t put off any longer. I stopped on the way out and told Helen that I hope to be back in about an hour.

I got in Doug’s car and drove to the home of the woman I ran into almost two weeks ago. I parked out front and sat there for a few minutes to gather my courage. This could end very badly for me. But I have to do it. I should have done it a week ago. There seems to be no way to make this right anonymously. It will have to be this way. It’s time for me to face up to the terrible thing I’ve done.

I went to her door and rang the bell. I don’t know what I was expecting. A crippled woman in a wheelchair or on a walker, bandaged up like a mummy. She came to the door and I was relieved to see that the only visible sign of her injuries is a sling for her left arm.

I was a bit surprised when I saw her. She looks nothing like the picture in the paper the Sunday after the accident. She’s in her mid-thirties and reasonably attractive. Her pretty face is lit up with a welcoming smile when she opened the door, but she can see that I’m nervous and stressed out and her smile quickly faded.

I took a deep breath and said, “Mrs. Scott, my name is Brooke. We need to talk ... about your ... accident.”

She looked at me for a moment. It’s obvious she doesn’t recognize me. I’m terrified because this could very well end with me in a cell. I almost turned and ran. But I know I have to do this. The guilt has been preying on me more and more. I can’t take it any longer.

She let me in and led me to her kitchen. She offered me a drink. I settled for ice water. We sat at the kitchen table. She asked, “Are you from the police ... or the insurance company?”

“No ma’am. I was driving the car that night.”

She sat quietly while I told her everything. I do mean everything. I told her that my husband tried to make me pull over and that he tried to get out and help her after the accident but I panicked and sped off. I told her why I wanted so badly to avoid going to prison. I even told her what Delon is doing to me.

I ended by explaining that Doug and I have tried to find some way to make it up to her anonymously and could not. So I have come to try to make restitution. I want to pay her medical bills, lost wages, and whatever she feels is reasonable for pain and suffering. I made it clear that, if possible, I desperately want to avoid going to prison. But that’s up to her and I’ll understand if she can’t live with that. No matter how this ends I have to make this right.

She sat staring at me for an eternity before she quietly said with a touch of wry humor in her voice, “You should have hit the damned dog. He was my husband’s. I never could stand the little bastard ... either one of them.”

I wasn’t sure I understood what she meant.

She smiled and said, “He took off over a year ago. He left me with nothing but debts and his stupid dog.”

I almost smiled at the way she said it.

She sat back in her chair and said, “It sounds like you’ve had a worse time of it than I have. I appreciate how hard it was for you to come here like this. I have a phobia, too. I’m terrified of spiders. I don’t mean ‘Eek, a spider!’ I mean if I see a spider within fifty feet of me I cannot breathe. I can understand how you must have felt about being locked in a cell. And you seem like a nice person. You’re certainly being punished a lot more harshly than you deserve.”

She’s being so nice about it all that I feel even guiltier for hurting her!

She said, “I appreciate your offer. I do need some help with the hospital bills. They are not very nice people. I don’t even have the cast off my leg and they’re dunning me for money.”

I didn’t even notice that she was limping!

She smiled and said, “I wasn’t actually hurt that bad. The newspaper made it sound much worse than it was. But I’ve been out of work for months. I don’t have health insurance. I tried to place a claim against my homeowner’s insurance but they turned me down. And as I mentioned, my husband split. I’m only sorry he didn’t take his expletive deleted dog with him.”

I smiled for the first time and said, “I’ll take care of all of that. Just tell me how much you need. And tell me what you want for your pain and suffering. I feel so bad for what I’ve done to you. But I swear. I’ve changed since that night. I really have. You can ask anyone who knows me.”

She reached out and patted my hand. She said, “Calm down, sweetie. I’m not going to send you off to prison.”

I was so relieved that she’s taking this so well and being so nice about it that I started crying quietly. She handed me a box of tissue and said, “You really are having a hard time of it, aren’t you? I wish there were some way I could help you with that kid that’s making your life so hard. Unfortunately, it isn’t like I can call the police and tell them to forget about it. I think they’ve already given up on finding you. But if someone like your neighbor called them and turned you in they’d come and get you and there wouldn’t be anything I could do about it. It isn’t like they need me to press charges.”

I nodded and said, “I know. I don’t know what I’m going to do about Delon. But I didn’t come here for that. I needed to make it right with you. My conscience is killing me. I have to do this.”

I smiled and said, “And now that I’ve met you and seen how nice you are I want to do this.”

We talked for a while longer. She asked for a more than reasonable amount for pain and suffering and nothing for lost wages since she was already out of work. Her medical bills were much less than I anticipated. She’ll still require a few more visits to her doctor but her bills to date are under twenty thousand dollars.

She asked for five thousand for pain and suffering but did so apologetically explaining that she’s pretty desperate for money since her business partner took off with all their equipment and every cent they had in their business account leaving her with more bills she can’t pay.

That’s all she wants! Twenty-five thousand for what I did to her! I expected to write her a check for several hundred thousand and still have a fifty-fifty chance of going to jail.

I took out my checkbook and wrote her a check for fifty thousand. She tried to give it back but I insisted she take it. Now she’s crying. She wiped her eyes and said, “Damn! I’m glad you ran into me!”

I laughed at her ability to make light of what I did to her. We talked for a while longer. I asked her what kind of business she was in. She and her business partner repaired and restored antique leather furniture. She took me around her house and showed me some examples of her work.

By the time we returned to the kitchen we were on a first name basis. I exclaimed, “Janet! I need you!”

She looked at me funny and said, “I thought you said you were married.”

I grinned and said, “Yes. But I have some weird friends. But that isn’t what I need you for. My husband and I own a furniture factory. We’ve been looking for a local source for quality leather office chairs. That’s only a small part of our business but our inability to meet the demand has been a big problem for us. Can you build a quality leather office chair from scratch?”

She shrugged and said, “With the help of a friend of mine who is a magician when it comes to working with wood we could have made works of art. But I lost all my equipment and I lost the lease on my shop.”

I didn’t think that was an insurmountable problem. I asked, “Would you like to go for a ride? I want you to meet my husband.”

She was starting to tear up again. She wiped her eyes and asked, “Really?”

I nodded.

She smiled and said, “I wish you’d run into me a long time ago! What took you so long?!”

I shrugged and replied, “I didn’t realize how much fun it would be.”

We both smiled at the stupid jokes. We grabbed our purses and I drove her back to the plant. After I parked and we got out of the car she asked, “Do I get to dress like you if I go to work here?”

I laughed and said, “I don’t have a choice. Delon bought these clothes for me and makes me wear them. I hated it at first. But you know, I kind of like it now. I’m turning into something of a slut. The funny thing is, no one, not my husband, not my friends, no one thinks that’s a bad thing. Except for the time I spend with Delon I’m having a ball. So yes, if you would like you can certainly dress like me. You definitely have the body for it. I’ll take you shopping at Sweet Nothings and we can both get a sexy new wardrobe. My treat.”

She shook her head and said, “I can afford a couple of new dresses now. I’ve always wondered about that store. I never had the nerve to go. Their ads in the paper always catch my eye.”

I took Janet inside. I introduced her to Cindy and Helen but I didn’t explain who she was. I dropped my purse off in my office. After making sure her leg isn’t bothering her, I took her for a tour of the plant.

By the time we reached the far end she was impressed but said, “I don’t think I could work in a place like this. No offense. But I’m used to my quiet shop. I couldn’t handle working in a place like this.”

I nodded and said, “I agree. I couldn’t either. I don’t know how they do it. Follow me.”

We went through the shipping department. I smiled at Nathan and waved at some of the guys. We went out onto the loading dock and I pointed out the forty acres behind our plant. I told her that we were at the point of having to expand to meet the demand that has been steadily increasing. I don’t see why we can’t build her a shop out there somewhere. It would be convenient for us to have her working nearby and for her since we’re only fifteen minutes from her house.

But first she needs to meet and talk this over with Doug.

We went back inside. She was amused by the way everyone stared at me in my slut clothes. She asked, “Isn’t it embarrassing?”

I shrugged and said, “I told you. It was at first. But now it’s kind of exciting. I don’t know if it’s the clothes or the looks or the rings. But I’m horny almost all the time now. I like it!

“Before I ran you over I was a cold bitch. I had my good points, I suppose. But there’s no denying I was a bitch. Several of my close friends have commented on how much nicer I am now. And my poor husband, he didn’t get laid this much on our honeymoon!

“I wasn’t kidding earlier. I really am turning into a slut. Since I ran you down I’ve had sex with eight of the men who work here. Do you know what that means?”

She shook her head.

I grinned and told her, “That means I still have about fifty-two to go!”

She laughed and asked, “What does your husband think about that?”

“He’s enjoying it so far. I don’t think he knows that I’m considering working my way through his workforce.”

She shook her head and said, “I think I like you. You are one strange broad. But I like the way you think.”

I finally found Doug and after introducing him to Janet I asked him when he’s planning to have the meeting about the expansion plans.

He took me in his arms and asked, “Are you up for this? Are you doing okay?”

I smiled and said, “I’m fine.”

He gave me a squeeze and stepped back. He turned to Janet and said, “Sorry. I know that wasn’t very professional. I’ve been worried about her lately.”

She said, “Aren’t you sweet! You must be just about as nice as she claims you are.”

He still doesn’t know she’s the woman I hit with my car. He smiled and said, “Not really. But I’ve got her snowed.”

He glanced at his watch and said, “I’m caught up now. As soon as your friend leaves we can have our meeting.”

I shook my head and said, “She isn’t leaving. You’re going to want to talk to her.”

He’s curious now. He said, “Let’s go to your office so we can hear ourselves think.”

We went through the doors that separate the offices from the plant. The sudden quiet was very pleasant. I stopped and leaned into the office where Cal and Tim work and asked them to join us in my office in ten minutes for a little discussion. I gave Cal a heads up a little earlier, so he knows what it’s about.

On the way through the front office I told Helen that Cal and Tim will be joining us in about ten minutes and she should be ready with the figures.

She nodded.

Then the three of us entered my small office and I closed the door. As soon as the door was closed I explained who Janet is.

Doug didn’t know what to say. I told him all about my visit to her house and our agreement. I also told him what beautiful work she does restoring old leather furniture and what I have in mind.

He was instantly intrigued. In order to offer a full range of merchandise we have had to subcontract out a line of leather furniture for offices. Because we have so little control over the subcontractors we constantly have to deal with problems in quality control and with shipping delays.

The idea of having our own shop, making our own furniture and being able to maintain our high standards is just about giving him a hard on.

He invited Janet to stay for our meeting. A moment later we were joined by Helen and our small sales staff.

Cal and Tim came prepared. They emphasized the need for expansion and as much as guaranteed that the expanded plant and extra workers would be kept busy for the foreseeable future.

Helen wasn’t so certain about the idea of financing the necessary construction and the cost of the new machinery. I suggested that if we couldn’t find reasonable financing we use the money from my parent’s estate. It could be an investment or an interest free loan or whatever works best for the company.

There’s a lot to look into and there are a lot of decisions yet to make. But by the time we ended our meeting it looked like we were going to do it. We’re all pretty excited about it. Even Doug is convinced! And he has been so reluctant to expand because of all the uncertainty.

Cal and Tim went back to their office. Helen went out into her office. I was just about to drive Janet home when Helen turned and said, “You have company.”

I looked up to see Cory and Otis coming in, each carrying a large, heavy box. They put the boxes down by my desk. Cory said, “Sorry to interrupt. We brought you a present. I think you’ll both want to see this.”

They sound pretty excited.

I looked inside the boxes. One is full of DVDs. The other contains a computer and another big stash of DVDs.

No one spoke for a moment. Janet can see that Cory is reluctant to say anything in front of her. She smiled and said, “I’ll wait out front.”

As soon as she closed the door behind her, Cory said, “I was talking to Otis a little while ago. We’ve both been feeling pretty bad about Delon and the way he’s treating you. While we were talking I was sitting in your living room. I saw him take off with Marcus and Jarek. I thought that I might just go see if I could find the disk he’s blackmailing you with while he was out.

“It was easy to get in. He keeps his garage door opener in his old truck. Those things are so easy to get into.

“Otis came over and together we went through his stuff. We found all those DVDs and I was checking his computer to see if he had anything incriminating there.

“What I found is your way out of this. Delon has all that shit he put on your computer. But he has twice as much hardcore kiddy porn. He got a lot of it from that guy with the website. He received a lot of it in his email and even more in DVDs the guy gave him. I mean he has a ton of that shit! We got him!

“We took it all. And before I disconnected his computer I printed off about fifty emails he’s exchanged with that dude. I brought the laptop, too. I imagine a computer nerd could make something of what’s on there. You can put Delon and the website guy in jail for years.”

I threw myself at Cory and hugged him with all my might. I exclaimed, “I love you!”

I let him go and did the same thing to Otis. And I do. I love them both.

Otis finally worked his way out of my grip. He’s so embarrassed I almost laughed. I wondered out loud if it would be possible to get that site taken down with what they found for leverage.

Doug suggested, “As soon as Delon calls the guy and tells him what happened I’ll be very surprised if that site doesn’t disappear along with the guy who’s running it. The pictures he’s already posted will be out there forever. But the site will be gone and that has to be a plus.”

Cory said, “You need to keep this shit here. Delon is going to be pissed and he has a key to your house. He’s gonna want this shit back.”

Doug smiled and said, “I know just where to put it.”

Cindy peeked in at that moment. I think she wants to tell me or Doug we have a phone call. I held up a finger to let her know we needed a minute. She nodded but kept watching. She can probably feel the excitement in the room and is curious.

Doug held out his hand to Cory and said, “I owe you big time, Cory. If you ever want or need anything I want you to come to me first.”

He smiled and said, “I’m going to need a job one of these days. I can’t afford to go to college. But the important thing is that you keep inviting me to your parties.”

Doug said, “I’ll be happy to put you through college. That goes for you, too, Otis. I owe you that and more. And Cory, it wouldn’t be a party without you.”

Cory’s jaw dropped. But then he said, “You don’t have to do that. I just wanted to help. We both felt guilty for what we did. That’s what happens when someone like Delon talks you into thinking with your dick. We both feel bad about hurting you, Brooke.”

Before I could respond Doug said, “We appreciate that. I don’t know you, Otis. But I have gotten to know you pretty well, Cory. You’re a good kid. I want to put you through college. And then, if you’d like, I want you to come to work here. We’re going to be expanding over the next year. Pretty soon we’ll need some people with some brains to get us straightened out. Consider it done. You pick the school.”

The boys each got another hug before they left. Then I was all over Doug. I couldn’t stop crying. I have been so terrified about tomorrow. I wasn’t certain I was going to survive. That’s one of the reasons I went to see Janet today. That worked out pretty well, too!

Doug left and came back in a few minutes with a large, wooden shipping crate. He put the computers and DVDs in the crate and sealed it. He attached a shipping label with a phony name and address on it and wheeled it away to place it by his desk.

I went out and apologized to Janet for keeping her waiting. We went out to the car so I could drive her home. I’m trying to act calm but I’m so excited I want to bite the steering wheel!

She kept looking at me. She seems amused. Finally she said, “You’re dying to say something aren’t you?”

I exploded, “YES!!!”

She laughed at my response. I told her who Cory and Otis are and what they brought me for a present.

She smiled and said, “Karma.”

It made me think. Of course it was a coincidence. But it happened right after I went to see Janet and with Doug’s help turned her life around. Strictly speaking it wouldn’t be karma. It was something I did an hour ago and not something I did in a past life. But still, it was a hell of a coincidence.

I drove her home and we promised to keep in touch. I told her I’d keep her up to date on the expansion. I insisted that she let me know if she needs anything and I thanked her for being so nice after what I did to her.

She laughed and said, “I think I came out ahead on the deal. If only you could do something about that damned dog!”

She was just about to go inside when she hesitated and said, “Parties?”

I didn’t know what she was referring to at first. But then I remembered that Cindy was holding my office door open and Janet must have heard Cory’s reference to parties.

I blushed and said, “It’s a long story. But now that I think about it, if you’re interested in that shopping trip to Sweet Nothings you might be interested in our parties, too. How would you like to go out to dinner tonight? I feel like celebrating and I’d be happy to tell you more over a glass of wine. I don’t drink much anymore. But some subjects require lubrication.”

She laughed and said, “As long as you aren’t driving I’d be happy to go.”

I returned to my office and invited Cindy to our celebration dinner. I let Helen know she was welcome, too. But she didn’t think she could get away from her Holy Roller two nights in a row.

I called Carol at work to let her know and asked how she’s doing. She sounds fine and said she’s happy now that she’s made up her mind what to do.

I told Cindy that her brother is welcome to join us and while she got in touch with him I called Cory to invite him and his brother. At the last minute I suggested he bring Susan if he came. I’m still interested in meeting her.

He said he’d check with her and asked about Otis. I don’t really know Otis very well. I only met him at the gangbangs. He was always pretty quiet but he seems nice enough. I guess I don’t mind. I said okay and asked him to let me know who’s coming so I can try to get reservations somewhere.

He called me back a few minutes later and said that all four of them will be there. I checked with Cindy. Her brother is coming, too.

I originally intended to invite only those people who already know that the root of my problems was that I hit Janet with my car while drunk a couple of weeks ago. But this is good, too. Now I have to find a place that has good food and can give me a reservation for ten people ... ten strange people.

I thought about it for a while before I decided to call the steakhouse where we met the owner of Sweet Nothings in the parking lot. We were offered a private meeting room and I gladly accepted. That’s much better than shoving a bunch of tables together in the middle of a restaurant and not being able to talk freely.

I contacted everyone again and let them know the arrangements. The only person left in the dark is Doug. I went out onto the floor to see if I can find him. He wasn’t in the first building. I waved at a few people in the break area as I passed between the buildings.

They greeted me and a few of them invited me to join them. I said, “Maybe on the way back. I need to find Doug.”

One of them said, “He was on the phone at his desk a few minutes ago.”

I thanked him and went through the second building. Doug is still on the phone. He smiled when he saw me. I waved and stood waiting until he got off the phone. When he finished his conversation I told him about the little celebration I set up for tonight. He waited until I finished telling him what I planned and pulled me close. He said, “I love you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.