Brooke Can't Drink
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

I awoke the next morning, still in Doug’s loving arms. I watched the clock and when it was almost time to get up I carefully slid out of his arms and worked my way down until I could take his cock into my mouth. I have quickly gotten fond of waking him up this way. It seems to start both of us off on the right foot.

He moaned softly when he started to come around and recognize the sensations I’m providing to his almost instantly hard cock. He said, “I love when you do that. But I worry that one day you might get something you aren’t expecting.”

I paused in my efforts to ask, “Would you like to do that? You can if you want.”

He looked shocked that I would ask. But I smiled and said, “I’ve gotten used to it. It isn’t so bad once you learn the trick.”

He shuddered and said, “No dear. I have no desire to do that to you.”

I guess he’s telling the truth. His cock is starting to go soft. I kissed it and said, “If you ever change your mind, if you want to see what it’s like, just warn me first so I’ll know to expect it.”

Then I went back to sucking. It took a minute or two to get him hard again so I guess he really doesn’t see the appeal of a rousing game of urinal. I’m glad. I’d do it for him if he wished. But I’m glad he isn’t interested. He came in my mouth about fifteen minutes later and went limp all over. He sighed and said, “Thank you, Brooke. But now I’m wondering if you do that because you think you have to.”

I smiled and said, “I used to, as you know. Not anymore. I like doing it now. I love doing it for you. But I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that sometimes I like doing it for others. Does that upset you?”

He chuckled and said, “It should, shouldn’t it?! I almost feel guilty that it doesn’t. It actually turns me on. Does that upset you?”

I laughed and replied, “It should, shouldn’t it? No, Doug. I’m glad. Because unfortunately you’ll probably see a lot of it before we solve the problem of Delon.”

He sighed and said, “I’m afraid you’re right. Now get up and take a shower. I’ll go down and start coffee.”

We slipped into our normal morning routine and met in the kitchen with about twenty minutes to spare before we had to leave for work. I watched his eyes move over my body in the sheer blouse and tiny skirt. I know looking at me turns him on and it makes me feel warm and loved. I joined him at the table after giving him time to appreciate the way I’m dressed.

As I was taking my first sip of coffee he asked, “How are the piercings?”

I looked down at the rings shining brightly through the sheer fabric of my blouse and said, “They seem to be coming along very well. There was almost no pain at all when I put the antiseptic cream on this morning. I don’t see why some big, strong man couldn’t jump my bones in the missionary position in a few more days.”

“I thought it was supposed to take them weeks to heal. Didn’t you say we had to wait six to eight weeks?”

I shrugged and said, “That’s what it says on the paper the guy gave me. I guess I’m a fast healer.”

We talked about visiting Sweet Nothings and shopping for some sexy clothes that don’t make me look like a streetwalker. We talked about how much fun we had last night and the possibility of going back and doing more shopping at that adult bookstore. We wondered if anyone we know will someday stumble across the movies which are on sale now. Then it was time to leave for work.

Doug brought a little plastic bag with him when we left. He wouldn’t tell me what was in it. Our conversation on the way into the plant was almost normal. I got out and kissed him in the parking lot as usual. But he put his bag down on the fender of the car and said, “Hold on. I have something here I want you to wear today.”

He reached into the bag and pulled out one of the dog collars. I grinned at him and lifted my hair out of the way so that he could put it on my neck as if it was an expensive necklace.

A shiver of excitement ran through me after he buckled it in place and I was running my fingertips over it. I wonder what everyone on the work floor will think when they see it. And I have every intention of finding some excuse to go out into the plant to make sure they get a good look at it.

That wasn’t the end of the surprise. He followed me into the office and said good morning to Cindy and Helen. They both greeted him warmly, especially Cindy. Doug went around behind Cindy and put a collar on her neck. She saw mine while he was fastening hers in place and realized what it is. We stood there smiling at each other while he buckled it.

When he finished she smiled up at him and said, “Thank you!”

He kissed the top of her head and told her she’s entirely welcome.

He moved over to Helen. She’s standing behind her desk watching. Doug held up the third collar he bought last night. Helen looked at it, and then looked at ours. Finally she smiled and turned around so he can put it on her neck.

While he was putting it around her neck he asked, “You know what this is, don’t you Helen?”

She almost whispered her breathless reply, “Yesssssssss!”

She sounded like a snake hissing, a very excited snake.

Doug fastened the collar in place and pulled her back against his body. He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her small, firm breasts. He leaned down and nibbled at her earlobe for a moment before asking, “What is it, Helen?”

“It’s a slave collar.”

He smiled and left without a word.

Helen turned around slowly and we stared at each other in silence for a moment. Helen finally said, “He certainly has changed in a week! I like it.”

Cindy smiled and said, “Me, too!”

I grinned and said, “Me, too. And you girls don’t know the half of it!”

I was about to tell them about some of the things that happened this weekend but Helen beat me to the punch. Her face got red and she asked, “Do you know what that ... what Delon did to me yesterday?! He came into my house after I got home from church and fucked me while my husband was upstairs changing clothes!!”

I did know. Delon bragged about it. He thought it was hilarious. We waited for Helen to wind down from her tirade before Cindy and I told her what he did to us on Saturday and Sunday. I left out the part about the dog and thankfully so did Cindy.

It turned out that Cindy had it even worse than I did in the grocery store. She was wearing shorts when Delon called and ordered her to remove her underwear and drape them over the side of her cart!

She tried to talk sense into him but only managed to end up pissing him off. She now has the threat of some unspecified punishment hanging over her head. So she did as he demanded. She looked up and down the aisle, described the other shoppers who were about to witness her humiliation, put her phone down and as quickly as possible she slid her shorts and then her panties down. She put her shorts back on and draped her little bikini panties over the side of the cart as ordered. Then she rushed away as fast as she could push her cart.

The store where she shopped was as crowded as the store where I do my shopping. She, too, was forced to strip naked from the waist down with close to a dozen people watching, including several young children. And just like me, she was forced to give the carryout boy a blowjob when they got out to her car.

Helen listened to what we did over the weekend in shock. She’d really be shocked if she found out about the dog!

Cindy said, “I’m afraid that he’s going to get me pierced like he did you ... or ... that other thing.”

I think it’s safe to assume that she was referring to sex with the dog.

I thought about it for a moment and said, “You know, I’m kind of glad he did it. I’ve already started reaping the benefits of these things. Helen was right. They provide a lot of stimulation. When Delon was fucking me from behind after we washed the cars on Saturday I found myself wondering if that was what it felt like to have a cock. It was that good!

“I have a suggestion you might want to consider. I don’t regret being pierced but I’m not a big fan of the size of the rings. If I was in your place I might consider going somewhere clean and reputable and having it done in private by someone who isn’t a sadist. Then you can choose to have smaller rings put in. It isn’t pleasant. To be honest it hurt like hell but looking back I’m almost certain he was going out of his way to hurt me. I promise, though, you won’t regret having them. I don’t. And you know what an uptight cunt I was!”

She laughed. They both did. Cindy didn’t even have to think about it. She exclaimed, “That’s a great idea!”

After thinking about it for a minute she asked, “Will you go with me? I’d be much too scared to go alone.”

I smiled and said, “Of course. I’ll even help you put the cream on later.”

Helen looked like she wanted to have it done, too, now that the rumors about how nice they can feel once they’re in have been confirmed. But she didn’t say anything. She has a staid, religious (read judgmental and intolerant), middleclass husband to whom she would have to explain the alterations to her body.

Cal came in with his sales report for last week. Naturally the first thing he noticed was the dog collars. He smiled and said, “This is confusing. Now I don’t know who’s in charge. Who do I have to ask if I want to get laid?”

We looked at each other. We don’t know either!

He saw our confusion and said, “I guess until someone tells me different it’s up to me since all three of you are slaves now. Brooke, let’s go in your office so I can give you my sales report.”

In the absence of any orders to the contrary I couldn’t think of any reason to say no. I picked up my purse and led the way into my office. Cal followed right behind.

I headed for my desk to put my purse down. Cal was about to close the door but at the last minute he stopped and looked back at Helen and Cindy. He hesitated for a moment before saying authoritatively, “Helen, you come in, too.”

It wasn’t a request. It was an order. Helen obeyed instantly. Cal placed us side by side in front of my desk and ordered us to strip.

It was obviously more difficult for Helen to obey. But I’ve been through so many changes lately and done this in front of so many men that it isn’t difficult for me at all. I noticed last night that I even exposed myself in front of strangers with hardly any stress at all. Of course, that took place in a sex shop, so it might not count.

I felt the excitement build as I quickly removed my blouse and skirt. Helen moved a little slower. She’s wearing a lot less clothing now thanks to Delon. She doesn’t have a new slutty wardrobe, at least not yet. But she’s wearing a light, colorful little sundress and sexy little panties. It took her a bit longer to unbutton the buttons holding the dress in place.

I found it amusing that she seems so much more reluctant to be doing this for Cal than she was when she submitted to Delon.

Cal smirked at her when she was finally naked. Her obvious discomfort amuses him. He looked at our naked bodies while he slowly unfastened his pants and pushed them down to his knees. His cock is already hard.

He ordered Helen to kneel behind him and eat his ass while I suck his cock. It was pretty easy to see she has never done something like that before. She hesitated for a moment, but Cal cocked his eyebrow at her and she obeyed.

I watched her go around behind him and drop to her knees while I got into position. She groaned, not at all happy about what she’s about to do. I wondered if she wouldn’t rather trade tasks, but I didn’t say anything.

She nestled her face into the crack of his ass and even with just the partial view of her between Cal’s legs I can see she’s struggling. He grinned at me and exclaimed, “Damn, woman! Don’t you know anything?! Use your hands. Spread my ass open and get your face in there. I want to feel your tongue right up inside of me!”

It was obvious when the tip of her tongue found its mark and began to work around his back door. He moaned and twitched and his cock started throbbing wildly.

I took that as my cue. I leaned forward, took his cock into my mouth and began to suck it with no mental anguish at all. I wouldn’t have wanted to admit it to anyone. But it was kind of pleasant. At the moment I don’t feel very much of anything about Cal one way or another. He’s a good enough salesman I suppose. But if he went away I wouldn’t miss him. I can’t deny that he has a nice cock, though. And I have lately become quite fond of sucking on a nice hard cock.

It didn’t take very long. I guess the thrill is still there. He hasn’t yet gotten bored with having me to take advantage of after the many times his cock invaded my various bodily orifices last week. After three years of abstinence he finally has a steady source of warm female bodies to provide all the pleasure and the sexual satisfaction he’s been deprived of after divorcing his wife.

Now that I think about it, from what I’ve heard he wasn’t getting a lot of sexual satisfaction from his wife before the divorce, either. I’m basing that on some of the bitter comments he made, usually to someone else in the office. He didn’t confide in me.

He has been making up for a lot of lost time in the last three days of last week. But it obviously hasn’t been enough to curb his appetite. Judging by how horny he is this morning I suspect he has thought of little else all weekend. He’s definitely primed. I doubt if I sucked his cock for more than five minutes before he came.

Of course, Helen probably had a lot to do with that. I’ve recently learned just how pleasant it can be to have a tongue where Helen’s is now. I love having someone tease my ass with their tongue and so does everyone I’ve done it for.

I swallowed Cal’s cum easily and got to my feet. I noticed he still has the sales report in his hand. I took it from him and looked it over and during all that time Helen was still working away at his ass, waiting for someone to tell her to stop I suppose.

I was pleased by the sales report. Things are really looking up. I thanked Cal and congratulated him on the good job he and Tim are doing as if we were standing there with our clothes on and nothing has changed between us.

He smiled and reluctantly moved away from Helen so he can pull his pants back up. He made a few explanatory comments about the figures on his report and left. On his way out he said, “I’ll send Tim up so you can thank him, too.”

Tim came in ten minutes later. Helen and I had our clothes back on by then. Tim shut the door to my office and leaned back against it with a guilty look on his face.

We waited for him to tell us what he wants us to do. The silence was getting uncomfortable when he finally said, “Listen. Please don’t tell Cal or anyone. I don’t want to do this anymore. I’ve been feeling like a shit all weekend.

“My conscience is killing me. Not only did I cheat on my wife. But I did it with a woman I like and respect even when I knew you were doing it against your will. I thought I was a better man than that. I’m really very sorry for what I’ve done. I hope that someday you can forgive me.”

I couldn’t believe how touched I was! I smiled and went over to where Tim is standing. I put my hands on is cheeks and kissed him. It was a heartfelt kiss. I was deeply moved.

He looked at me as if he didn’t understand. I said, “That was very moving, Tim! I’m really impressed. If it makes you feel any better, I’ve started to enjoy some of the things Delon has made me do. I’ll keep your secret if you’ll keep mine. Okay?”

He nodded but he still looks like he doesn’t understand.

I caressed his cheek and said, “I haven’t forgotten that you refused to ... you know ... in the bathroom. I appreciated that. I don’t blame you for going along the last few days. I don’t know of many men who wouldn’t if they were given the opportunity you were. I mean that, Tim. I really don’t blame you. But I’m really impressed with what you just said. If you ever change your mind, though, I’ll be happy to do anything you want.”

I stepped back and pointed to the dog collar on my neck. I asked, “Did you notice this? Doug put this here. He put one on me and on Helen and on Cindy. They signify something. These are slave collars and they signify that he accepts the change in our lives.

“That doesn’t mean that we aren’t actively trying to find some way to get Delon out of our lives. He’s dangerous and he doesn’t seem to have any boundaries. But even if that happens, the games won’t end. Doug and I have started playing our own games.

“But I respect your decision and I promise not to make things difficult for you. I can’t speak for Cal or for Delon. But I won’t try to tempt you. Deal?”

He pulled me into his arms, kissed me on the forehead and said, “I’m really, really glad to hear that, Brooke. Not that you won’t try to tempt me. I think you’re hot. All three of you are hot. But I’m glad you’re handling this so well. I’ve been worried about you, even when I let them talk me into ... doing those things, even then I was worried about you. If there is anything I can do to help you, any of you, please let me know. Because I really wish I could help.”

I kissed him again and said, “Thank you, Tim. You’re a real gentleman. But that secret is safe with me.”

Helen smiled and said, “Me, too. If anyone ever asks I’ll tell them you’re nothing but a mad rapist.”

He grinned and said, “Thanks. I appreciate that.”

He dawdled for a few more minutes so that it would seem like he was doing what he purportedly came here to do. Then he smiled apologetically as if he let us down by not making us have sex with him and he left.

Helen and I looked at each other and it occurred to me that I owe her an apology, too. I went over and closed my office door and said, “Helen, I’ve been a bitch. I know I don’t have to tell you that. You’ve been well aware of it for years.

“I’d like to say that I didn’t realize it and I didn’t mean it. But the sad truth is I did realize it. I’m changing, though. And I’m sorry for the way I’ve behaved. If I ever get out of this mess I promise to make it up to you.”

Helen chuckled and said, “You better keep that to yourself, too. I get the impression it’s a lot more fun to rape a cold bitch. It would ruin the fun for the guys if they found out you were turning into a nice person.

“But thank you. I appreciate that. I know it was hard for you to admit that. The truth is that you weren’t the only bitch in the office. I rattled your cage every chance I got and we both know it. I’m glad we can get past that. For now, though, I suggest we keep this to ourselves.”

I went over and hugged her. We stood there and held each other for a long, poignant moment before I stepped back and said, “That’s enough of that touchy-feely shit. Now get back to work before I fire your lazy ass.”

She laughed and exclaimed, “Fucking bitch!”

We smiled, comfortable with each other for the first time in eight years. Then she turned around and went back to her desk. With Cal satisfied and Delon off running errands it looks like we’re finally going to be able to get a little work done.

Unfortunately, the excitement isn’t over for the day. I heard a commotion less than an hour later and looked up through my open office door. Helen has jumped to her feet and she’s obviously furious. She’s yelling at someone who has just come in.

I scrambled to my feet and rushed for the outer office. By the time I got there I was able to figure out what’s going on. Helen is furious with Delon for coming to her house and fucking her while her husband was upstairs. She’s screaming at him and threatening all sorts of dire consequences.

That isn’t the approach to take with Delon. She’s about to learn that. Before I could reach them he wrapped one large hand around her throat, spit in her face, slapped her and started to put her in her place.

He was drawing his hand back to slap her again when I reached them. I had no choice. I grabbed his arm so he couldn’t hit her.

I thought for a moment he was going to turn on me. But he seemed to regain his sanity at the last moment. He lowered his arm and got right up in her face. He hissed, “Don’t you EVER speak to me in that tone of voice again. Do you hear me, bitch? Next time I’ll show up at dinner time and fuck you right there on the table in front of your old man if I feel like it. You gave up your right to say no to me. Live with it, bitch!”

He finally let her go. He spun around and glared at me. In a low voice that promised dire consequences he growled, “That was a mistake. That was a big mistake. I shouldn’t have hit the bitch, even if she did ask for it. I lost it when she started screaming at me. But you don’t grab me. You talk me down. You don’t grab me. You’re going to regret that.”

I wasn’t about to argue with him. The look on his face terrifies me. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen anyone that angry before in my life. He reached out and pulled me closer. He pushed me down over Helen’s desk and flipped my skirt up over my back. I thought for a moment he was going to beat my ass.

I would have preferred that. Instead, he pulled his cock out and fucked me brutally right there in the outer office. My pussy wasn’t totally dry but it wasn’t lubricating either. It hurt like hell for the first two or three minutes but I’m much too scared to fight him.

He raped me there on the desk for a painful eternity. I began to think he was never going to cum. But finally he did. He pulled me off the desk and all but threw me to the floor where he forced his cock into my mouth. I still didn’t resist. I sucked his cock clean just as I always do. But even then he wasn’t finished with me. He rested the head of his cock just inside of my mouth and glared down at me. It took me a moment or two but at last I realized what was coming next.

He finally managed to spurt a few drops of urine into my mouth. Then there was more and a little more until at last he got the stream flowing. I wasn’t able to take the head of his cock into my throat to make it easier. But I’ve done this often enough now that I’m able to keep up. I managed to swallow his piss without spilling any and pissing him off any more than he already is.

When he was done he pushed me away and said, “I’m taking the rest of the day off. I’m too pissed to work.”

Does he actually think he works here?! He can’t be that deluded!

He put his cock away and stomped off. I got to my feet and headed for the restroom to clean up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.