Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

I managed to make it home without running into anything. Doug was finished with the yard work. I opened the garage door. We keep it closed now because of the big pile of evidence against me sitting there in need of bodywork.

My phone rang just as I shut the car off. I was forced to amuse Delon with the details of my exploits at the grocery store. I had to describe the reactions of the people who witnessed me removing my underwear and then the events in the parking lot.

Doug came out to help me with the groceries. He got there just in time to hear me describe the blowjob I gave to the carryout boy. I saw the sympathy on his face. But I’m almost certain I also detected signs of something twitching in his pants.

Before Delon hung up he said, “Cory is coming over in a few minutes to look at your car. I’m not going to need your services today. I fucked Helen after she came home from church. It was hilarious. You should have seen her face when she opened her front door and saw me standing there. Her husband was upstairs changing clothes. I bent her over in the living room and fucked her while she listened for her husband to come back down.

“And do you know what? That crazy bitch came so hard she almost blacked out!”

He laughed derisively and told me he’d see me in the morning.

Doug and I unloaded the groceries. While we put everything away I told him what Delon made me do at the store. He tried to act sympathetic. And I suppose he really does feel sorry for me. But once again the strange things Delon is making me do had an effect on Doug that seemed totally out of character for the sophisticated, compassionate man I know him to be. I saw the bulge in his pants and dropped to my knees in front of him. I didn’t want to seem unappreciative.

I was still fishing his cock out of his pants when the doorbell rang. I exclaimed, “Fuck!”

I looked up at Doug and said, “That’s Cory. He’s here to look at my car. I promise. I’ll take care of this as soon as he leaves.”

Doug smiled and helped me up. As he zipped his pants back up he said, “Anticipation is half the fun.”

I answered the door. Cory came in and stood just inside the front door. He and Doug looked each other over for a moment without a word. I introduced them and then led the way to the garage. Doug followed us.

The outer garage door is still open. I expected Cory to come in that way and I thought he’d need the light. He examined my car, pointed out what I already know about the damage and said, “It’s a popular car and this color was popular that year. Finding replacement parts will be a snap. The problem will be finding a fender and bumper in the same color that are as well preserved as your car.

“There’s a noticeable difference between cars this age that are garaged and kept washed and waxed. Your car looks almost new. If you put a fender and bumper from a car that stayed in the driveway soaking up all that sun for five years you’ll notice the difference. I’ll match your car as close as I can. But I highly recommend that after I’ve replaced the parts you get it detailed and trade it in. You really need to get rid of it. That’s the only way you’ll be safe. If you trade it in they’ll take it to the auction and the chances are it will end up either out of state or in another part of the state. Once it’s out of the area and changed hands a couple of times you’ll be pretty safe.”

I thanked him. Then Doug came over and offered to shake his hand. He said, “I really appreciate what you’re doing for us.”

Cory was in his element discussing cars. Now that our business was concluded he seemed uncomfortable. He looked at me and then at Doug and said, “I know that you know I’ve had sex with Brooke. Maybe you’ve seen the DVD. I could do it again now if I wanted to. Delon already said I could before I came over. I know that sucks for you. But I wondered if I could ask you a favor?”

Doug nodded.

Cory looks like he’s blushing! He’s actually embarrassed! He cleared his throat and hesitated for a moment before saying, “You’re gonna think this is silly. Either that or your gonna be pissed. I mean, I know we already did it and all. But there’s this thing I’ve read about on the internet that really turns me on. I’ve never done it. But I think about it a lot.

“Delon would probably just tell you to do it. But I’m not like him. Hell! I don’t think anyone is like him. How pissed off would you be if I asked you to watch me doing Brooke? That’s my fantasy. I get off thinking about doing a woman with her husband watching.

“You can say no. I’ll still fix your car. And I ain’t gonna call the cops or tell Delon or nothing. It’s just something...”

He shrugged and looked at Doug, trying to read his mind.

I turned to look at Doug. I think I saw something Cory didn’t. Doug is trying very hard to act like he’s only just controlling his temper. He didn’t smile. He didn’t say or do anything. Not for an uncomfortable minute or two.

I think that Cory was just about to leave when Doug said, “Sure. Okay. Go ahead. Do whatever you want to her. I’ll watch.”

Cory looked like he wasn’t quite sure it wasn’t some sort of trick. But Doug kept a straight face and asked, “Where do you want to do this?”

Cory cleared his throat and said, “Right here. I want her to suck my cock for a minute and then I want to fuck her over the fender of her car while you watch.”

I glanced at the open garage door. I don’t mind the sex part. But anyone going by on the street or the sidewalk will be able to see us.

I started to point that out to them but Doug interrupted. He snarled, “Shut up, bitch! Strip!”

I’m not sure who was more shocked, me or Cory!

Doug backed up and leaned against the fender of his Lincoln. Cory and I were frozen in place. I don’t think either one of us can quite believe Doug’s response to Cory’s request.

Doug sounded very impatient when he snapped, “I said strip, bitch! Get that fucking dress off so Cory can fuck you.”

I don’t think this is what Cory had in mind. I’m willing to bet his fantasy is to fuck me while my husband is forced to watch in despair as his darling wife is despoiled before his eyes. But I looked into Cory’s eyes and I can see that he’s more than happy to settle for this scenario. He turned and watched as I slowly removed my dress. I’m not that upset about undressing in front of Cory after all the times I’ve already had sex with him in one form or another. I’m far more concerned about the open garage door.

Aside from the possibility that I’ll be seen by people going past the house, I can’t help but wonder how Doug is going to feel about me after this is over. He has seen me sucking Delon’s cock in person. I remembered now that the second time he witnessed it he didn’t seem very upset. So maybe he really is getting turned on by this.

But I wonder if he recognizes Cory from those DVDs. I mean, does he realize Cory is the boy with almost a foot of cock? Does he really want to see me getting fucked up close and personal by that long, black cock?

Cory watched me undress. As soon as I was naked, he looked around the garage and located a cushion from a lawn chair. He tossed it on the floor and quickly pulled his pants and his jockeys down to his knees. I’ve seen his cock far too often. So instead of watching him I watched Doug. I want to see his face when he sees Cory’s extraordinary cock.

It became obvious when Cory’s cock was uncovered that Doug does recognize him. He wasn’t surprised at all when he saw that foot long cock.

Cory looked at Doug when he pushed me to my knees. I think he’s disappointed with the lack of response from my husband. I still think he wanted to see anguish.

I guess Doug is too amused to fake despair. He’s forced to go with anger. In a very bitter tone of voice, Doug said, “That’s right, bitch. On your knees. You do anything that kid wants. And you better do a good job. You have this coming. I’ve let you get away with your shit since we got married. That ends now. Maybe this is what you needed all along. You might just straighten out once all these people are through raping your nasty ass. I probably should have taught you the lesson Delon is teaching you the first year we got married. Start sucking, darling. Make Cory happy.”

I struggled to keep from smiling. I know damn well Doug is just acting. Not a single word of what he just said was anything he would have said and meant. He’s just playing a role. So I happily played along.

I wrapped my fingers around Cory’s hard cock and lifted it to my lips. I kissed it and then licked it for a few minutes. My ears are attuned to the noises from outside. But it’s pointless for me to worry about being spotted. Even if a car squealed to a stop at the foot of our driveway I’d have to continue to concentrate on Cory’s cock. Nothing I do now is up to me.

Doug apparently couldn’t see very well from his position almost directly behind me. He came over and leaned against my car for a better view. Unfortunately, he didn’t place himself between us and the garage door. He went to the other side as if he actually wants someone outside to spot us.

I glanced up at Doug as I wrapped my lips around Cory’s cock. He’s fascinated as my lips began to slide down that amazing cock. The head of it caught for a second at the back of my throat and then slid into my throat and kept going and going until my lips were stretched around the very base of it.

I have reached a point that I can take nearly any cock in my throat now. There are a couple I haven’t tried yet and I’m worried about. Two of the janitors, the two with the largest cocks in particular. I have trouble with some of the larger cocks, the fatter cocks like Delon’s for instance. His cock chokes off my air supply when it’s in my throat.

But Cory’s cock is so slender that even with it buried in my throat I can still breathe. I realized it when he first drove it down my throat at the orgy which took place after we washed the cars yesterday. After that I was able to relax and now this is no more difficult than a typical blowjob despite the fact that his cock is almost twice as long as average.

Doug is obviously impressed. He didn’t speak but I saw it in his eyes. He watched in amazement as I made sucking Cory’s cock look effortless. I couldn’t help but wonder if he was thinking back to a week ago when he had to plead with me to do more than kiss his dick before we had sex.

I sucked Cory’s cock for several minutes before he pushed my head away and ordered me to stand up. He bent me over the fender of my car with a lot more zeal than was called for. I bit my lip to keep from crying out when my tender nipples were slammed down on the metal hood.

He moved my legs farther apart with his foot. I was just getting into position when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I glanced outside and saw a car come to a sudden stop in the street. It’s Carol Chase! It’s my good friend, Bob’s wife. I know I’m going to hear about this later!

Cory ignored the car in the street, even when it backed up several feet so the driver has a better view. Doug looked up, saw who it was and smiled. I remained in position while Cory began working his long, black cock into my pussy, ignoring the car out front though he must have been aware of it.

Carol stayed right where she was and watched Cory begin pounding into me from behind. It felt pretty damn good. I hope Doug is enjoying the show. I can understand that after watching those movies he’s curious. He wants to see it happen up close.

Cory doesn’t know who’s sitting in the car watching us. But it occurs to me that if he wanted to do this in front of my husband, he’s probably more than happy to have someone else watching, too. He doesn’t care who it is.

My attention is focused on my good friend, sitting in her car, watching me get fucked as if she’s at a drive-in theater!

It looked for a moment like Carol was going to drive off. I can’t stop watching her even though I’m extremely embarrassed that she can see me like this. But instead she pulled her car closer to the curb and continued to watch Cory fuck me from behind. I can’t even imagine what’s going through her mind.

A week ago, Carol and I had a lot in common. We were both pretty conservative when it came to sex. Now she can see me bent over my car getting fucked by a large black teenager while my husband watches. She has to know that my husband and I are both aware she’s watching and it must be obvious this isn’t a rape.

Carol doesn’t know it. But even though I’m a slut now we still have something in common. Her husband has fucked both of us.

Yeah. I’m going to hear about this. It’s going to be a difficult conversation to have. It’s going to be even more difficult to talk about this without mentioning that I have also been fucking her husband. Well, he has been fucking me. I had no say in the matter.

I was finally able to take my mind off of Carol and what she might be thinking, due in large part to the long steady strokes of that foot long cock in my pussy. I didn’t expect to have an orgasm. Not with my husband standing right there watching. Certainly not with Carol watching in what I know must be total shock. But a cock like Cory’s is hard to resist and to be honest; my newly warped mind is beginning to find this situation amusing.

I don’t remember making a conscious decision to just relax and let it happen. But I did finally say to myself, “Fuck it! If it bothers her she can drive on down the road!”

I turned myself over to the pleasure of Cory’s long cock and as strange as it seems I started thinking about the way Delon humiliated me at the grocery store today. That should have been like taking a cold shower. But instead, I thought of the reactions of the people around me in the store, I thought about the people who watched while I lifted my skirt up to my waist and pulled my panties off in the middle of that crowded grocery store, and I pictured myself in the backseat of my car with the bagboy. I started cumming long before Cory did.

I didn’t try to hide it, either. I came pretty violently and I wasn’t quiet about it. My pussy clamped down on Cory’s hard cock and I came twice more before he finally slammed into me violently several more times and filled me with hot cum.

We stayed locked together like that for a minute or two before he slowly withdrew his cock from my body. As soon as he stepped back I turned around without even thinking about it and did what I’m now required to do anytime a man fucks me. I licked and sucked Cory’s cock and balls until they were nice and clean.

I straightened up when I finished. I stood there as if I weren’t bare ass naked. I smiled and waved at Carol and watched her slowly drive just a few car lengths farther down the street. I watched her pull into her driveway and drive into her garage wondering if I’d ever hear from her again.

I turned my attention back to Doug and Cory. I’m most curious about Doug’s reaction. He’s keeping his feelings to himself for the moment. He’s still putting on an act for Cory.

Cory didn’t get exactly the scenario he anticipated. If I understand correctly his fantasy is to fuck an unwilling woman in front of her unhappy husband. But he seems satisfied with the way it turned out. Doug ordered me to go inside and get cleaned up while he and Cory talked about my car for a few more minutes.

I cleaned myself up in the downstairs bathroom while Doug was talking with Cory. I want to go back out to the garage for my clothes. But I don’t want to do it while Cory is there and the outer garage door is open. So, I waited in the kitchen for Doug to come back in.

I heard the outer door close after a few more minutes. Doug came in with my clothes in his hand and we stood looking at each other for a minute. I’m nervous. I don’t know how he’s going to react to seeing what he just saw taking place right in front of him.

Suddenly he busted out laughing and I couldn’t help myself. I started laughing, too. I don’t even know why! But suddenly I felt a lot better.

Doug got himself under control. He handed me my clothes and said, “Carol must be going nuts right now! She won’t know whether to call you and ask if you’ve gone mad or never talk to you again.”

I’m so relieved! Doug isn’t upset! I remembered that I was just about to suck is cock when the doorbell rang. He no longer has an erection but I know I can correct that little problem quickly.

I led him into the living room, dropped my clothes on a chair and fell to my knees at Doug’s feet. I smiled up at him and asked, “Where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?”

I unfastened his pants and pulled his pants and his jockey shorts down together. I pushed him down in his chair and swallowed his cock whole. While I sucked his cock he talked about how exciting it was to watch me with Cory and how much I impressed him with my new cocksucking skills. Watching me swallow Cory’s huge cock right there in front of him had been even more exciting than he expected.

Now that I know he feels that way I realize I can feel free to be more like Cindy. I’m never going to enjoy everything Delon is making me do. I’m still sickened by the idea of having sex with his dog. And my guts turn to ice when I think about how likely it is that one day he’ll take me to that farm outside of town. But the other things, the helplessness, the humiliation, the almost constant sex with all sorts of people, those things are having more and more of an effect on me. I never knew there was such a huge slut hiding deep down inside of me!

Now that I’m not so worried about Doug’s reaction, maybe I can relax and enjoy some of the more erotic things I’m forced to do. But I have no intention of letting anyone know how much I’m changing. I wouldn’t want any of the men and boys who are taking advantage of me to know that this stuff is starting to turn me on. That would ruin it.

But it is. God help me. It is.

After Doug came in my mouth he leaned forward and kissed my face. Then he smiled and said, “Why don’t you put that slutty dress back on and let’s go out to dinner?”

We didn’t go to one of our usual restaurants. We found a nice enough steakhouse on the other side of town. It turned out to be good enough that we decided we’d like to return. But the food was only half the reason we were there. I sat there all through dinner with my pussy exposed, though only Doug and our waiter could see it. They both seemed to appreciate it, though.

And my breasts seemed to keep working their way out from under the top and going unnoticed. Or at least we pretended not to notice. It was obvious that the waiter and several of the diners sitting around us were being entertained.

After we ate we sat and sipped our wine. To pass the time, Doug worked a finger inside of my very wet pussy and played with me while we talked about the things that are happening to me since Delon took control of me. We had the most frank and honest discussion of our feelings since it all began last Monday.

Doug was totally honest about the things that are turning him on. I talked about the things that turn me on, the things I hate and even the things I fear. It was a very helpful talk. By the time we left the restaurant I felt more confident about the state of our marriage than I have all week.

But more importantly, we were completely open about our feelings and fantasies for the first time. Though we have mixed feelings about some of the things we’re experiencing now we both realize that there has been more excitement in our marriage in the past week than either one of us has experienced, maybe even since we first got married.

I’ve certainly changed, a lot. I’m no longer the bitch that I was. I’m a cocksucker and a damned good one. I’m still embarrassed by those things which have always embarrassed me. I get embarrassed when I’m forced to perform sexually for an audience. It’s humiliating to be forced to undress in front of unsuspecting strangers and even worse when I’m forced to have sex with them.

But when I get humiliated that way I also get turned on. I don’t want to do those things. But as contrary as it sounds, I find it incredibly exciting when someone makes me do them. You’ll need to talk to someone with more education than I have to get the explanation for that.

We left the restaurant after dinner and walked out to the car with Doug’s arm around my shoulders. He unlocked the car and opened my door but before I could get in he held out his hand and said, “Give me your clothes.”

Just a simple order given in a matter-of-fact tone of voice that sent shivers through my spine.

We’re not alone in the parking lot. A car is circling around the small lot looking for a parking space. Two couples are walking in our direction on the way to the restaurant. I ignored them and quickly unfastened my dress.

The look on my face is a mixture of fear and embarrassment. But that isn’t what’s in my heart as I stood there naked and handed my dress to Doug.

He took my dress from my hand and tossed it into the backseat. Then he leaned down and kissed me. He whispered, “I love you with all of my heart, you fucking slut.”

I smiled. I can’t help it. I looked into his eyes and said, “And I adore you. There is nothing I won’t do for you, Doug. I know I’ve been a bitch. I’m going to make it up to you. I promise.”

We’re both aware of the two couples who have come to a stop twenty feet away. They’re standing in silence and staring at us. It’s too dark to see their faces but if we could I know we’d see total shock. They only added to our excitement.

Doug finally stepped back and held the door for me. I got in and sat down but before Doug could close the door one of the women in the foursome came closer. She smiled at me and then at Doug. She said, “Hi. My name is Jo. I have a store near here called Sweet Nothings. You should drop in some day. I think you two would really enjoy browsing through the clothes I sell. And I know you’d look great in them, gorgeous.”

I recognize the name of the store. They have a small ad in the paper every day with a photograph of a sexy young woman in lingerie. The old me never considered shopping there. The new me wants to go in and look around.

I smiled at her and said, “I’ve seen your ad. I think we’ll take you up on it, if my husband approves.”

Doug smiled at Jo and promised to take me shopping there soon. It wasn’t until they continued on towards the restaurant that I recognized the other woman in their party as the woman in most of the store’s ads wearing that sexy lingerie.

I lifted the arm rest in the middle of the front seat and I was already on my knees when Doug got in. We worked together to free his cock and I happily teased it with my lips and tongue as we pulled out of the parking lot.

I had no idea we weren’t on our way home until Doug stopped the car and turned off the engine. I sat up, thinking we would move the fun and games inside. I was surprised to see that we aren’t in our driveway. We’re parked in front of an adult superstore which recently opened up in an industrial area on the edge of town. We know about it because it’s only about half a mile from our little furniture factory.

I felt a chill run through me when I saw where we’re parked. I quietly asked, “Have you ever been in a place like this?”

“Once, in college. I bought a couple of movies for a bachelor party.”

“What’s it like? What happens in those places?”

“I’ve only been in one. And all I did was pick out a couple of movies and get the hell out of there. I’ve heard some things, though.”

“I’ve heard some things, too. Well, not heard. I’ve read some ... interesting things. Places like this seem to figure prominently in a lot of the stories Delon put on my computer.”

We sat there in silence for a moment until Doug said, “Let’s go shopping.”

Doug reached into the backseat and grabbed my dress. He ordered me out of the car, naked, and then took his sweet damned time getting out, walking around the car and holding my dress out like a gentleman for me to slip my arms into it.

Did I mention this is a superstore? We weren’t alone in the parking lot. But for once I think I got lucky. I can see men moving around the parking lot. I don’t think any of them noticed me, though.

The funny thing about not being noticed is that I’m pretty turned on from sucking Doug’s cock. I don’t think I would have been upset if we had an audience. Certainly not as upset as I was when I removed my panties in the grocery store earlier today.

I pulled my dress closed and began to button it down the front. It’s one of the slutty dresses Delon and his friends bought for me, so it seems appropriate to wear into a place like this. But Delon at least let me button all but the top and bottom buttons. Doug was not so kind. I finished buttoning the dress and lowered my arms to my sides. Doug looked me over and with a huge grin on his face he unbuttoned all but the three center buttons. He might as well have left the damned thing in the back seat!

I know that the store we’re about to enter is all about sex. But Christ! I’m almost naked! The top of my dress is hanging open, not even trying to cover my breasts! Both of my nipples are exposed. And that isn’t even the worst of it! My skirt flares out below the belt exposing most of my pelvis! I can’t imagine they’ll permit me inside dressed like this!

The funny thing about what we’re doing is that even though I’m nervous about what I’m about to do I’m thrilled that this time I’m doing it for and with my husband. I’m tickled pink that this is fun for him. I know that if this sort of behavior is beginning to amuse my once conservative husband, then we’re going to make it.

We still need to find some way to get Delon out of our lives. But until that time comes I’m almost certain now that our marriage will remain solid.

As if to emphasize my vulnerability, Doug reached down and slid two fingers into me. They met with absolutely no resistance. He pulled them out and held them up. The moisture coating them glistened in the light from the neon signs on the front of the building we’re about to enter.

I smiled and guided his fingers to my mouth. In as sexy and sensuous a manner as I possibly could I wrapped my lips around his fingers and sucked them clean. I took my time and did it right. By the time I released his hand his cock was hard as a rock.

Doug led me to the door. There are several warning signs posted on or near the door that actually went a long way towards making me feel better about the way I’m dressed ... if you can call this being dressed. As you might expect. there’s a sign warning that no one under twenty-one is allowed to enter. Having exposed myself to two preteens today I’m grateful for that. That’s the most uncomfortable thing I’ve done except for playing urinal and sucking a dog’s cock. It isn’t right to involve children in the games I’m being compelled to play now. Unfortunately, Delon doesn’t care.

The other sign, the one that made me feel most like I’m not in any immediate danger of getting arrested, is a sign that warns anyone entering that they will encounter nudity. It’s almost as if they’re being warned that I’m coming!

Doug opened the door for me and we stepped into a small vestibule. An ugly, bald, dour looking gentleman who must weigh at least three hundred and fifty pounds sat behind the large window to our left and looked us over. His expression changed quickly when he saw the way I’m dressed. His eyes moved over my tits and he almost smiled. He can’t see below my waist. I imagine he’ll be even more amused when we get inside and he gets a good look at my pussy.

Doug opened the inner door and we stepped into a very large, well lit room. As the door swung closed behind us I looked around at row after row of pornographic movies and magazines on display. My attention was drawn to a huge display of sex toys to the left but Doug led me to the magazines and movies.

We walked up and down the aisles looking at all of the graphic photographs on the covers. I was shocked. In the past week I’ve experienced much of what I’m seeing featured on the covers of the porn on display. But I’m taken aback that such graphic photographs are so publicly displayed. I certainly have lived a sheltered life in my little suburban cocoon.

It struck me as more than a little amusing that I’m twenty-six years old and this is the first time I’ve ever seen porn. It’s even more amusing if you take into consideration the ironic fact that I’m now starring in some of the worst examples of it.

As we moved up and down the rows of magazines I became aware of men slowly moving closer. At first they were discreet, acting as if it’s just a coincidence that they’re looking at magazines near us. But when we ignored them they seemed to grow more confident.

I looked a couple of the men in the eye and smiled. After that they dropped all pretenses. They didn’t swarm over us. But they freely examined my exposed flesh and complimented me on my dress first and then on my various exposed body parts. They also complimented Doug on his choice of a wife.

I made no effort to cover myself. One of the reasons Doug brought me in here dressed like this is to experience a taste of the pleasure that Delon seems to get from making me expose myself in public. It’s working on me. I’m getting turned on. I can’t really tell from the expression on Doug’s face, but I know he’s enjoying it, too. I can tell by the bulge in the front of his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.