Brooke Can't Drink
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Cindy and I were hot, sweaty messes by the time we finished washing Jarek’s car. Delon decided we had spent enough time flashing everyone on their way up or down the street. We moved the party inside. All of us! I expected to end up entertaining Delon and his friends. I was surprised and dismayed that our neighbors were invited in to cool off and have another cold beer.

As soon as it became clear what kind of party this was turning into I wasn’t shocked when the three young boys were invited in. Knowing how Delon’s mind works it was to be expected that he’d use the boys to add to my humiliation. I wasn’t surprised, but I was very upset. I’m in enough trouble already. The last thing I need now is to be accused of sexually assaulting young boys!

I glanced at the time on the microwave as we passed through the kitchen. It’s a few minutes after one. I tried to remember what time Delon’s father comes home when he’s working the day shift. I’ve probably seen him coming home from work hundreds of times but I never paid any attention. It’s quite likely that Delon and the others have another four hours or more to play with us.

Delon grabbed another cold beer out of the refrigerator. Where are sixteen-year-old boys getting beer?! He offered everyone but the three younger boys a beer. They were given soft drinks.

Most of them went into the living room and Delon put a DVD on to entertain them. I groaned when I saw that he was showing them the DVD from the Tuesday night gangbang.

Jarek assumed the duties of cameraman. He prodded Cindy and me and we headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

One of the boys asked if they could come with us and watch. Jarek smiled and said, “Sure. You’ll see more if you stay and watch the DVD. But if you want to watch them take a shower I don’t mind.”

The boys looked at each other for a few seconds. Two of them decided to watch the DVD with the other men. The one who asked the question decided he wanted to watch us shower. On the way to the bathroom I asked him how old he and his friends are. He proudly boasted that he and his friend are fourteen and his brother is fifteen. They’re children!!

I turned on the water in the shower and Cindy and I removed what we laughingly call bikinis. While we were removing them, Jarek asked the kid if he wants to see a real nasty trick.

I knew what he was talking about as soon as he opened his fucking mouth.

The kid was all for it. He’s up for anything and everything.

I felt guilty about how much relief I felt when Jarek ordered Cindy to her knees beside the toilet. The kid moved to get a better view and watched in fascination as Jarek pulled out his very long, black cock and rested the tip between Cindy’s lips.

The kid gasped out loud when Jarek pulled his cock out of his pants. It was obviously his first sight of a long black cock. It’s plain to see why he’s impressed. It’s nearly three times as large as his, judging by the size of the bulge in his pants.

I saw the fear on Cindy’s face. But I’ve only experienced this particular perversion from the perspective of urinal. I’m embarrassed to admit how curious I am to see it happen to some other woman. I didn’t move closer. I stood back out of the way and tried to look suitably disgusted. I can see pretty well from where I’m standing.

Jarek held the camera to his face and pointed it down at Cindy. He focused it and then the degrading act began. I felt bad for her. But I didn’t turn away. I’m embarrassed to admit I watched in perverse fascination as the first few spurts of hot piss sprayed Cindy’s mouth.

The boy exclaimed breathlessly, “Holy shit! I don’t fucking believe it! Jesus! I’d fuckin’ die if someone did that to me!!”

Jarek just grinned and continued pissing into Cindy’s mouth, stopping regularly to give her time to swallow.

She gagged a lot at first. But by the time he was almost finished she had closed her lips around his cock and was drinking it down without too much trouble.

Jarek stepped back when he was finished. Cindy shuddered in disgust and we all waited to see if she was going to keep it down. After a minute or two, Jarek turned to the kid and asked, “What did you think about that?”

He grinned and exclaimed, “That was gross! Can I try it?”

Jarek laughed and said, “Sure! Brooke, you don’t want Cindy to have all the fun do you?”

I sighed and dropped to my knees in front of the kid. Jarek moved to the side in order to record it. The kid was just staring down at me as if he can’t quite believe he’s about to do this. Unfortunately, he is, no doubt warping his dirty little mind for life!

I reached out and unbuttoned his cutoffs and pulled them down. I pulled his jockeys down. I was mildly surprised when I saw his cock. Despite my recent exposure to so many of them I know very little about cocks in general. I know even less about adolescent cocks. This fourteen-year-old boy’s cock is slender, but it’s nearly as long as my husband’s. It’s as hard as a rock and almost completely covered in lubricant. I guess he really enjoyed watching us wash Jarek’s car.

I’m nervous. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to performing this perverted act. I certainly hope I don’t. I thought back to when I had to do this at work for Delon and Cal. It was awful, of course. But I didn’t get sick. I did what I had to do without screwing up. It still isn’t, and won’t ever be, something I’m proud of. But I know now that when I have to I can do it. That’s important when you have the threats hanging over your head that I do.

I sat up straight, tilted my head back slightly and opened my mouth. The kid moved closer, resting his thighs against my nipples. I groaned in pain but he didn’t even seem to notice. He was staring down at me as if in a trance.

The tip of his hard cock was nearly bouncing against my nose. I reached up and guided it to my mouth but just before I wrapped my lips around it I said to Jarek, “He isn’t going to be able to pee like this.”

Jarek shrugged and said, “Take care of it.”

I closed my eyes and sighed loudly. Fourteen years old!!

I opened my eyes and took his cock into my mouth. I didn’t expect this to take very long and I was right. I closed my lips around his cock and slid them down the shaft until my nose touched his belly.

He nearly collapsed as the heat of my mouth enveloped his hard cock for the first time. He cried out and his entire body shivered violently. He steadied himself by grabbing my head, but only to hold on and keep from collapsing.

I bathed his cock with my tongue for a few seconds and then moved my lips up and down the shaft a few times and it was all over. There was nothing remarkable about it. His cum tasted like an average mouthful of cum. There was no more or less of it than I’ve become accustomed to. The only thing about the experience that’s remarkable is his age.

I swallowed his cum and held his cock in my mouth. It still took him a very long time. But finally I felt a weak trickle of warm piss on my tongue. I swallowed it easily and waited. It seemed to take a long time but eventually that was followed by a weak spurt and then another. Then, finally the stream began. It was slow and weak at first. But he started to relax and by the end of the degrading experience he was expelling a stream of piss so strong I started having trouble keeping up.

Since his cock still felt like it was almost erect I decided to try something new. I slid my lips down his cock and let the head slip into my throat. It’s still disgusting. But after that his piss shot straight down my throat. There was no need to swallow. I didn’t have to worry about keeping up with the flow. And best of all there was no foul taste.

I don’t mean to make it sound easy. It isn’t. But if I have to serve as a urinal that’s the way to get it done.

Cindy and I showered together. The kid watched most of it but Jarek left when he realized that Delon’s camera was getting wet from the shower spray.

We took our time in the shower. We were in no hurry to get back out there. Even Cindy is nervous about what we both knew is going to happen when we rejoin the men. Our function will be to serve as rape victims. Being raped turns her on, up to a point. The problem is, Delon has a bad habit of taking things to extremes.

Cindy is nervous. But I suppose if she didn’t feel that way it wouldn’t be exciting for her. The fear and the helplessness are a large part of the excitement.

The kid stayed with us through the entire shower. He watched us dry off and use some of the mouthwash on the bathroom counter. He didn’t touch us and he never said a word. He just stared holes in us.

When we couldn’t put it off any longer he followed us back down to the living room. It was then that he found his voice. As soon as we entered the room he exclaimed loudly and excitedly, “Jesus, guys! I pissed in her fuckin’ mouth ... and she drank it!!”

My four neighbors and the other two boys all looked shocked and more than a little skeptical. Delon put their skepticism to rest quickly. They were almost to the part of the DVD that showed Delon pissing in my mouth for the first time, followed by each of his five friends.

They watched in silence with a variety of reactions. When that segment was finished, Mr. Paget turned to me and stared in absolute shock. Bob Chase did, too. But the man whose name I still don’t know exclaimed, “I gotta try that! I read about people doing shit like that. But I never believed it!”

From me he demanded to know, “What’s it like, bitch?”

The bastard doesn’t even know me! He has no right to speak to me that way!

I saw Delon smiling at my reaction. I looked at him as if he should come to my defense. He shrugged and said, “You are a bitch, Brooke. What’s your problem?”

I sighed and suitably humbled I responded, “It’s terrible. It’s disgusting. It’s exactly as sickening as it looks like it is when you’re watching it. And no self-respecting man would do that to a woman!”

Delon’s expression never changed. He was still smiling when he said, “I’m losing track. Was that five or are you up to six now?”

I sighed and said, “Six.”

There are probably several reasons why that didn’t scare me the way it should have. I have yet to suffer one of his punishments. But it’s hard to imagine they can be any worse than a normal day in his charming company. That may have been a big factor in my lack of response. I don’t see how I can be any worse off than I already am.

But I think the main reason I didn’t panic when informed that I’ve now earned six punishments is that I’ve more or less accepted the fact that he’s going to do whatever he wants with me anyway, punishment or no punishment. This little mind game of keeping track of punishments is a sham.

I’m pretty certain that he’s just playing with me. The only reason I haven’t already had sex with that fucking monster dog in the back yard is that he had me pierced first. I have no doubt that he’s only waiting for my injured body to recover.

Delon picked up a blanket sitting on the couch beside him and tossed it to Cindy. He ordered her to spread it out in the middle of the room so that the two of us can put on a show.

Even that didn’t upset me as much as it would have a week ago. I’ve already eaten her pussy and it wasn’t clean and fresh when I did it. I don’t like the idea of putting on a show for these perverts. But the more time I spend making love to Cindy the less time I’ll spend getting raped by twelve men and boys.

Make that thirteen men and boys. Cindy was still spreading out the blanket when the last of the five boys who served as Delon’s accomplices at my gangbang last Tuesday came in through the garage. I heard the door open and turned to see Otis coming in.

Otis patted my ass as he walked by and said, “Looks like I got here just in time!”

I told myself thirteen isn’t so bad. Cindy is here. Half of them will be raping her. Maybe more since she’s younger and looks more innocent. But I’m having trouble convincing myself that it isn’t so bad.

Two of these men have been friends of mine for years. I know their wives. I consider Bob’s wife my best friend! How will I be able to look her in the eye again after this?

Introductions were made. I finally found out the name of my fourth neighbor. His name is Steve Ridge. He and his wife moved in last summer. I also learned that the name of the fourteen-year-old boy who pissed in my mouth is Danny, his brother’s name is Todd and his friend’s name is Gary. All three boys live two blocks over. They just happened to be out riding their bikes when they nearly ran into me.

As Cindy and I were stretching out on the blanket, Marcus and Otis were told about our morning washing cars out front while wearing the tiny bikinis they so thoughtfully provided.

Cory was put back in charge of the camera. Jarek apparently has seniority and he doesn’t like doing the camera work.

Cindy and I moved carefully into each other’s arms. She whispered, “I’ll be careful. Let me know if I hurt you.”

We started kissing, trying to look like we mean it. We both know we have to please Delon. It wasn’t easy at first. Neither one of is bi. But the perverse situation of lying here naked and making out to please Delon and his friends must have appealed to Cindy. Her kisses and her gentle but erotic touch were soon much more than an attempt to please our audience. I sensed the change and I’m embarrassed to admit that when her passion began to seem more authentic I started getting a bit turned on myself.

As we kissed I explored her sexy little body with my hands. She did the same with much more care, trying not to irritate my fresh piercings. After a few minutes I rolled Cindy over onto her back and began to lick and kiss my way down her body.

I’m not certain that when I started making love to Cindy’s sexy body I realized that I wasn’t doing it to please the boys any longer. Cindy’s growing passion was real and I was reacting to that. Much to my surprise I found that I enjoy this. Turning her on and pleasing her was more exciting than I imagined it would be. It offered the added benefit of moving my piercings out of her reach. I know she was trying to be careful but it didn’t take much to irritate those still fresh wounds.

The men enjoyed watching me give Cindy several increasingly violent orgasms with my mouth while Cory moved around us recording it. I was grateful when Delon told us to break it up without making Cindy return the favor. He promised that the next time he was going have us perform a sixty-nine. I guess he noticed that I was still protecting my piercings. I thought at first that might be why he let it slide this time. But judging by what he did a few minutes later I’m pretty sure he was just getting impatient.

There was an immediate outpouring of requests from the men to be invited to the next party. Delon was basking in his growing popularity. He was the perfect host, promising everyone that if they were interested he’d be happy to invite them to the next get together.

He ordered me to get up and stand beside him. As soon as I did he stuck a finger inside my pussy and grinned. He pulled his finger out, wet with my juices, and held it up to further embarrass me in front of everyone.

They all had a good laugh at my expense before he said, “I’ve been thinking that it’s too early to fuck your pussy. But I don’t see any reason why we can’t fuck your tight little ass until those rings heal up.”

He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a tube of lubricant. He handed it to me and said, “Have Cindy get you ready.”

I went back to the blanket and handed Cindy the lube. I got down on my hands and knees and while she began to lubricate and stretch out my ass, Delon announced, “Once Cindy is finished getting Brooke ready I guess we can get this party started. For now I’m going to have to ask that you keep your dicks out of her cunt. But all those other holes are available. I’ll have Brooke get Cindy’s ass ready before we start. That will make five holes available so we shouldn’t have to wait too long to fuck one of them.”

Cindy finished lubricating and stretching my ass and handed me the lube. She got down on her hands and knees and I returned the favor. She tensed up before I even touched her. It’s obvious that she really hates having anyone mess with her cute little butt. She’s going to have a very hard time of it if she doesn’t learn to relax. I tried quietly talking to her, calming her down and attempting to convince her it isn’t so bad if she unclenches all those muscles and just lets it happen.

She nodded and said, “I know. But I can’t. I just can’t.”

Delon stood up and undressed, totally comfortable about undressing and fucking one of us with such a large audience and the camera moving around recording everything we say and do. In fact, he looks pretty damn proud of himself.

I finished preparing Cindy and wiped my greasy fingers on a corner of the already nasty blanket. I got up on my hands and knees beside her and waited. Delon dropped to his knees behind me. I spread my knees a little farther apart to give him room. I felt my muscles tensing up and I reminded myself that I’ve done this before.

Unlike him I’m extremely uncomfortable about all these men watching me as I’m about to be raped again. It’s a humiliating act made all the more degrading by having an audience of horny men who obviously enjoy the show. I did the only thing I could do about it. I tried to concentrate on relaxing my muscles and forcing my mind to go blank.

He didn’t just slam his cock into my ass as I was expecting. Instead, I flinched when I felt his fingertips on my pussy. He avoided the ring which is dangling down out of the way now and explored the damp opening. It bothered me that it felt so fucking good.

After a long moment he asked, “How long since you’ve had a cock in here, Brooke?”

I moaned and answered, “Not since Thursday morning.”

He sounded as if he really cared about my well-being when he said, “You must be very horny. I imagine you’d really like a hard cock right about now. You’ve been sucking cocks and eating pussy and flashing your pretty ass all over town. You must be horny as hell. How about it, Brooke? Would you like to be fucked?”

The sad and very embarrassing truth is that he’s right. I’d love to feel a nice hard cock in my hungry pussy right at that moment. I would prefer that it be my husband’s. But I’d be lying to both of us if I tried to tell him I wouldn’t really enjoy feeling his nice fat cock invading my pussy again.

I feel like such a slut, kneeling here naked in front of all those males who are staring at me with unbridled lust. I came here this morning knowing I was going to be used and abused, humiliated and degraded. I have been. And more and more I’m beginning to react to that sort of thing in a totally inappropriate manner, just like Cindy does. I hate to admit it. But Delon has discovered a submissive streak in me that I didn’t know existed. Either that or he implanted one in my brain and he really knows how to stimulate it.

He’s still playing with my increasingly wet opening. He’s still waiting for an answer. I moaned in surrender and quietly admitted, “Yes, Delon! I’d love to be fucked!”

I ignored the few lewd chuckles I heard. I remained in position like a true submissive slut and waited to see what he was going to do.

He took his hand away and said, “I don’t see why you can’t be fucked in this position without too much pain. I like fucking your ass. But I love your tight little pussy. If it hurts too much try holding your hand over the ring while I fuck you.”

I waited nervously while he inched closer. When I felt the head of his cock pressing against my slit I reached down and guided him to my opening. I don’t want that throbbing shaft pressing against the ring or pulling on it as it slides past.

I felt everyone watching as that long, thick, black cock entered my needy opening. I held my breath, waiting to see how painful it’s going to be. There was some pain. But not much. Not enough that I want him to stop. The truth is it feels pretty damned good. I wish I could say it doesn’t. It’s embarrassing to be this needy.

I was concentrating so hard on the way Delon’s big cock feels inside of me that I hardly noticed Cindy being arranged on her hands and knees right beside me and men kneeling in front of her and behind her. I heard their quiet commands and I heard the sounds of sex a moment later. But those are all just background noises. My attention remains riveted on the way Delon’s cock feels as it plunges in and out of my hungry pussy.

He started fucking me slowly and gently. When I didn’t object, when I didn’t beg him to stop he began to pick up the pace. I felt the rings in my clit and my nipples begin to move as my body moved back and forth in response to Delon slamming his cock into me from behind with increasing violence.

There was pain. But despite the pain I soon realized that the rings were adding significantly to the erotic sensations, especially the ring through the hood over my clit. It began teasing my clit from the very beginning and the resulting sensations were amazing.

I was so distracted by what Delon was doing that when the first cock began to press against my lips I just ignored it. I didn’t realize at first that someone was trying to stick their cock in my mouth.

It took a minute but I finally became aware of the slime being spread over my lips and opened my eyes. Danny’s fifteen-year-old brother, Todd, was pressing the head of his cock against my lips.

I resented the distraction but I opened my mouth and started sucking lethargically. Most of my attention was still focused on my own guilty pleasure.

Todd let me suck on his cock that way for a minute or two. But despite his youth and inexperience he wasn’t willing to settle for the apathetic blowjob he was getting. He gripped my head in both hands and started fucking my mouth. I don’t know if he was inspired by what someone was probably doing to Cindy beside me or if he learned to do that from watching the DVD Delon still has playing on the television. Or perhaps he has seen a pornographic movie. They’re everywhere now. He could have come across something on the internet.

What I do know is that his cock is longer and thicker than his brother’s. The head and an inch or two of the shaft were soon thrusting down my throat.

Even that didn’t put a stop to my own quickly building orgasm! I was still aware of Delon’s cock plunging into me like I’ve never been aware of a cock inside of me before and my attention was quickly drawn back to my own pleasure. The cock in my mouth and throat is obviously able to take care of itself.

In so short a time that I almost couldn’t believe it my own huge orgasm crested and washed over me, nearly beating me senseless with pleasure. But even as it passed and the guilt began to attack my conscience for giving in to my baser instincts I felt another orgasm building. I told myself it isn’t my fault. I’ve been drowning in sex for an entire week while being almost entirely deprived of any orgasms of my own for days. And despite the lingering discomfort, I know those rings are having an effect.

Todd came in my mouth and I swallowed, almost unaware I’m doing it, or even that he had reached orgasm. My second orgasm is growing and growing inside of me. I’m still in the grips of my first mind blowing orgasm when Delon’s hands clamped down on my hips and he slammed into me violently a few more times while his orgasm took control of his body.

I lost it again! I came for a second time, screaming loudly now that my mouth is no longer full of a boy’s hard cock.

There followed an uncomfortable moment with Delon’s cock still deep inside of me when neither of us moved and I realized what I’d just done. I was so upset with myself that I lowered my head, rested my face on my arms and started crying almost hysterically. My loving husband is just across the street, waiting for me, worried about me. He knows I’m in here with all these hard cocks and he knows what we’re doing.

I have no choice but to submit to these men. But I shouldn’t be enjoying it. I shouldn’t be experiencing orgasms ... earth shattering orgasms. What kind of slut am I turning into?!

Am I truly becoming a piece of fuck meat, the disgusting, dehumanizing phrase that Delon uses to describe me?

I wasn’t given a lot of time to bask in my self-loathing. Almost as soon as Delon moved out of the way, Steve nestled in behind me. Ignoring my tears, he spread the cheeks of my ass and said, “There’s no sense in wasting all Cindy’s efforts. She got this fine ass all lubed up and stretched out. I gotta get me some of this!”

I don’t know if he was talking that way to impress the boys or if he was devolving. I’ve been listening to him talk off and on all morning. I don’t know where he works but he’s obviously an educated professional who does not normally say, “I gotta get me some.”

But speech patterns aside, I already knew that when it came to abusing women the sleazy prick has a lot in common with Delon. He made that abundantly clear earlier. So I wasn’t surprised when he slammed into me like he was trying to drive his fucking cock all the way up into my stomach.

It was very violent. It was very painful, especially the way he was doing it. I couldn’t help crying out. It felt like he tore something inside of me with that first brutal stroke. But the only response from the men enjoying the show was that Bob Steadman who’s waiting to fuck my mouth held off for a few minutes so they could enjoy my painful cries until they degenerated into pitiful whimpers.

I’m aware of Cindy beside me. She would occasionally grunt or gasp, sometimes in pleasure, sometimes in pain. At the moment I can see out of the corner of my eye that Mr. Paget is fucking her and the other fourteen-year-old boy, Gary, is fucking her mouth. But I didn’t pay much attention to them. I have my own painful problems with which I’m struggling to cope.

Once Steadman started slamming his cock into my throat in a steady rhythm and I worked out how I can breathe around his violent face fuck, I’m better able to concentrate on forcing myself to relax my ass muscles and try to make what Steve is doing less painful. Both men are slamming into me violently, slamming my body back and forth between them as if they’re playing tennis and I’m the ball.

I’ve learned from my previous rapes, especially the painful ones, that the best way to deal with it is to let time go. Don’t think about how long it’s been going on or how long it might last. Don’t think at all unless you can make yourself think of something pleasant. There may be women who can do that, escape in their minds. I’m not one of them. I’m pretty much stuck in the moment. I can’t go to some imaginary ‘happy place.’ But I’m getting better at letting time slip by unnoticed.

My job while men are using me this way is simple enough, to remain in place and let them rape me violently. That’s all I have to worry about. I wasn’t surprised when it finally ended. I knew it would eventually. I wasn’t necessarily pleased, either. The next men to take me, to use me, are apt to be just as violent as these two. The only thing I really have to look forward to is Delon’s father coming home and I don’t even know what time that joyous event will take place.

The next hour and a half progressed pretty much like the gangbang I was subjected to last Tuesday. I was forced to have sex with all of them in one form or another and in every perverted combination their dirty minds could devise.

At one time or another throughout the afternoon I was ordered to tongue the asshole of every person there. Monkey see, monkey do. They all had to try it. As far as I can tell that was a new experience for all four of my neighbors. The boys enjoyed it, too.

Cindy and I licked each other clean several times. The nastier we were when we were ordered to do it the more entertaining it seemed to be for the men.

After they had all cum until they couldn’t cum again they still didn’t let us rest. They made us suck on their soft cocks and if they got hard they fucked us for a few minutes until their cocks went soft again. Some of them got a kick out of making us suck on their toes. Steve found it amusing to make us clean his sweaty armpits with our tongues.

Except for Mr. Paget, Cory and Otis they all played the game Delon calls urinal. Cindy and I shared equally in that disgusting pastime. We’re both getting much better at it, though neither of us has any desire to excel.

I began to notice Delon checking the time more frequently and I foolishly started to get my hopes up. I told myself that it must be nearly time for his father to come home from work.

Delon pulled me to my feet at a quarter after four and took me up to his room. He sat me down at his computer and stood behind me. He leaned over me from behind and quietly said, “I saw the way you looked at me when I told you that you just earned your fifth and sixth punishments. You didn’t even care. You don’t think I’ll do it, do you?”

I sighed in resignation and replied, “That not it, Delon. I have come to realize that you’re going to do whatever you want to do to me no matter what I do. I’ve been looking at your picture collection, remember? I know what turns you on. You’re just teasing me with this punishment crap.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.