Brooke Can't Drink
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Delon went home and Doug pulled the car into the garage. As soon as the garage door closed behind us I got out and grabbed my skirt and blouse. I went around the car and opened Doug’s door. I wasn’t as shocked as I probably should have been when I noticed that he had an erection.

He saw me staring at it. He blushed furiously but I leaned down and kissed his cheek while pressing my hand down against his hard cock. I didn’t think he’d want me kissing him on the lips after what he just witnessed. His arm went around me and much to my surprise he turned his head and returned my kiss.

When we finally separated he said, “I’m sorry. I know how inappropriate it is that I witness something like that and have a hard on. My conscience is killing me but...”

I smiled and helped him out of the car. I said, “Doug, I honestly don’t mind. I told you, I prefer that you have that reaction than any of the other possible reactions I can imagine. I don’t want you going crazy with jealousy or getting furious and doing something violent and stupid. And I don’t want to look in your face and see that I disgust you. If the worst thing you do until we find a way out of this is have a hard on I’ll be perfectly happy.”

He looked into my eyes as if trying to figure out if that was how I really felt. I smiled and said, “I mean it, baby. I don’t even mind if you watch those DVD’s and get turned on. As long as you don’t watch them and end up hating me for the things you see. I’ve done some terrible things and he’s made it clear I’m going to do worse things.”

We hugged, carefully, for the longest time. He held himself away, trying to avoid putting pressure on my piercings. I think that we were both enjoying the feeling of closeness. But at the same time we were trying to figure out how each of us really feels about the way our life is being turned upside down.

I finally reached down and wrapped my fingers around his still very hard cock and said, “Come on. Let’s go inside and I’ll take care of this for you.”

He seems to be reluctant, as if he’s afraid he’d be adding to my troubles if he got a blowjob. I smiled up at him. I really do appreciate his concern. But I want to suck his cock. I want to reward him for being so wonderful.

I said, “It’s nice that you’re concerned. But you don’t have to be. I like sucking your cock. I want to make it up to you for having been such a piss poor wife for so many years. I will gladly suck your cock anytime you want. And as soon as I’m able I want to fuck you half to death.

“And don’t feel guilty about getting turned on. I told you. That’s the response that’s most likely to keep us together. You’re going to see me doing a lot of terrible things before this is over, things that a husband isn’t supposed to see his wife doing. I want you to get turned on. I mean that, Doug. I know it sounds strange. But how else are we going to get through this?”

He nodded and said, “I understand what you’re saying. And I’ll be honest. Some of the things I’ve seen have turned me on. I obviously don’t have to tell you that. But how does a person turn off their conscience? I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it’s my duty to protect you. Until Delon came into our lives I always assumed that there were no exceptions to that rule. And I know that I should be furious whenever he takes advantage of you or makes you do something to humiliate you. But sometimes, something inside of me reacts to those things in a way that I never imagined I would.

“I watched those DVD’s last night and on one level I hated what I saw him doing to you. I saw the fear in your eyes and I saw the pain when he hurt you. I wanted to kill him. But on another level, my cock got so hard it hurt. When I realized it my conscience went off like a siren. I was furious with myself. But even then my cock stayed hard.

“Brooke, I’m so confused. I want to do what’s right. You know me. I always do what I know is right and I always know the right thing to do. But this!! I don’t know how to handle this situation. I know that I shouldn’t get a hard on when I see you getting raped. What is that kid turning me into?!”

I wanted to hold him so tight. Instead I leaned my forehead against his chest and said, “It’s okay, Doug. Those first two or three days were horrible. And there will be much more to come. I’m sure of it. But as awful as it sounds, I’m adjusting. I’ve made up my mind that as horrible as this situation is, I’m still not so traumatized that I’d prefer to be locked up.

“If you promise not to be upset by the things you see me doing, I promise not to mind when you get a hard on. I also promise to take care of it eagerly and as often as you wish.

“I hate to admit this. But there’ve been several times in the last few days that I’ve become aroused. I’ve even had a few orgasms ... maybe even more than a few. I know I’m not supposed to have orgasms when I’m being raped. And I sure as hell shouldn’t admit it to my husband. But sometimes my mind shuts off and my body takes over and it just happens.”

He chuckled and said, “I know. I saw some of them. And I was furious with myself because I wasn’t jealous. How conflicted is that?!”

I squeezed his cock and said, “Let’s try not to over think this. Come on. I want to suck your cock so hard that you turn inside out. I’ve learned a new trick you might enjoy.”

We went straight up to bed. I peeled the bedspread and sheets back and decided that it was time to change the sheets no matter what Delon wants. But first it’s time to mess them up a little.

I helped Doug undress and we got into bed. Before I could get started he pulled me up beside him and we kissed. They were gentle, loving kisses at first. But our passion was lurking not very far beneath the surface and it quickly pushed its way to the fore.

Once in a while I winced when something we did caused one of my piercings to be disturbed. But even that didn’t dampen the pleasure I experienced when I felt myself basking in the love my husband feels for me despite everything I’ve done lately to make his life miserable.

Doug pushed me over onto my back after several minutes of kissing and tender, careful touching. He began kissing his way down my neck and over my chest, avoiding direct contact with the rings in my nipples.

He smiled up at me and said, “You’ve been giving a lot of people orgasms lately. How long since you’ve had one?”

My first thought was, “How much does he know?! Has he seen me?”

But I pushed that out of my mind and replied, “Not since that son of a bitch mutilated my body. And Jesus, Doug! I’m so fucking horny! I’ve taken part in so much sex and witnessed so much that it seems like my entire life is about sex now. Wait until you hear what he did to Helen today!”

I began to describe to him the things that Delon made Helen do at the office today while he kissed and licked his way down my highly sensitized body. He carefully spread my legs apart and began to lick my pussy. I had an orgasm almost immediately and he never even touched my clit. That almost never happens to me!

When my orgasm passed I resumed my description of Helen’s trials and tribulations in a breathless voice while Doug continued to tease my pussy with his wonderful tongue. He enjoyed hearing what happened to Helen as much as I enjoyed watching it.

I came again and then once more before I pushed his head away from my tingling pussy and declared, “Your turn!”

As we switched places I said, “I imagine that I can talk Delon into giving me a copy of Helen’s DVD without too much trouble. I was surprised when I saw her naked. I was probably influenced by how much I dislike her. But I thought she was a dried-up old hag. She has real small tits. But she’s so thin that they look pretty sexy. She’s actually kind of hot for an older broad.

“And wait until you see Cindy! She’s a real hottie. You’ll like her DVDs, too. She’s a sexy little thing. I think you’d like her. I bet he’d let you fuck her. Want me to ask him?”

He didn’t have to answer that. I saw the way his cock throbbed when I mentioned Cindy’s name. I suspect that his conscience will come back into play once I’ve drained his balls and he calms down. A week ago I would have been furious if I thought he was even daydreaming about sex with Cindy. But now I honestly don’t mind if he fucks her. In fact, I think it would ease my conscience over the things that I’ve been doing if Delon will let Doug fuck Cindy. I made a mental note to ask him tomorrow morning.

I began sucking on my husband’s hard cock. I took it into my throat on the very first stroke.

He exclaimed, “Oh my god! Jesus, Brooke!”

I kept it up for a minute or two before he asked, “Did you do this for him?!”

I know what he was thinking. He’s picturing Delon’s much larger cock and wondering how I could have possibly taken it down my throat. He doesn’t know the half of it!

I didn’t answer, though. I decided to wait and let him see the movies. While it was happening today I was glad that Delon didn’t make Cindy or Helen come with us to the shipping department and film what I did there. But now I wonder if Doug might not have gotten a kick out of watching, especially the time I spent with that cruel trucker.

Maybe Delon can get a copy of some of the videos and photographs the men took with their cell phones. Now that I think about it he probably already asked for them so that he could post them on that website.

I brought Doug to an explosive orgasm very quickly. I swallowed his cum and then I rested my head on his belly and held his cock in my mouth. I waited until his cock was soft before I asked without looking up at him, “What have you seen, Doug? I know you’ve seen some of things I’ve had to do at work. And I know you watched a couple of the DVDs.”

He didn’t answer immediately. But finally he said, “I saw the four of you in the office on Wednesday. I’m pretty sure I saw you eating pussy for the first time. I saw one of the janitors feeling you up in the middle of the aisle of building one with half the people on the line watching. I assumed from the way he manhandled you that he and probably his three companions have gotten to know you pretty well. I watched you going around the floor today and handing everyone their paychecks. I saw the way everyone stared at you. I overheard two men talking about you and a pissed off trucker on the loading dock.

“But most of what I know about the things that you’ve been forced to do I learned from watching the DVDs. I only watched the two from Monday. I wanted to destroy them at first. But I couldn’t stop watching them. And after I finished watching them I couldn’t help myself. I watched them again!

“Sometimes I feel so helpless. I can’t protect you and I know that’s my responsibility. And yet I can’t help getting a hard on when I watch that twisted bastard raping you. The only thing that kept me from really hating myself was when I began to realize that towards the end of the day you were getting turned on. You may not have liked what he was making you do. And you were trying to hide your reaction. But you were having orgasms or coming very damned close. I needed to see that. My conscience needed it.”

As the scenes in that second DVD came to mind his cock started getting hard again. He moaned and said, “I’m sorry, Brooke. I hate myself for it. But that’s the hottest dirty movie I’ve ever seen.”

I kissed his hard cock and said, “I told you. That’s the reaction I want from you. Don’t feel guilty.”

To prove my point I took his cock back into my mouth and sucked him off again. This time I didn’t take his cock into my throat. I gave him a long, slow, loving blowjob using my lips and my tongue and my hands and I made it last as long as I could. I felt the need to reward him for being perfect.

As I sucked Doug’s cock I wondered which scene or scenes were turning him on so much. Was it the scene where Delon fucked my ass for the first time? Doug has never indicated that he had any interest in doing that. Would he like to?

Or was he just excited watching me get fucked by a big black cock? I wish I could read his mind. There are times when I almost can. But this isn’t one of them.

I suddenly felt a cold shiver run through me when I realized that he still doesn’t know about the game of urinal. He hasn’t seen Delon and his five friends pissing in my mouth and making me swallow it. How will he react when he sees that?

We were both exhausted by the time we finished pleasing each other. We talked about going back downstairs and making supper but we weren’t hungry. We were just about to drift off to sleep when I glanced at the clock on my nightstand and suddenly remembered that I have a show to put on in a little more than an hour. I sighed and sat up.

That woke Doug. He saw the look on my face and that reminded him of what I have to do at nine o’clock. We were both wide awake then so we went down and I made some egg salad sandwiches. I didn’t bother to get dressed. It would have been a waste of time.

Once we started eating we discovered that we were hungry after all. We haven’t been eating much this week. I ended up having to heat up some leftover goulash soup, too.

We sat and talked quietly until just before nine. I reminded him that Delon has given him a lot of DVDs. He looked into my eyes as if to be sure that I’m really not upset that the movies excite him. I don’t know what’s on all the DVDs Delon gave me. I only know that each day has been worse than the day before. The things they make me do are steadily becoming more perverted.

I think I would have felt better if I could preview the DVDs and delete any scenes that make me especially uncomfortable. But no matter what they contain I keep coming back to the primary truth. It’s better for our future together that Doug is aroused by the things he sees me do.

I need that because if he can’t take it any longer and decides to leave me that will truly be the end of my life. I adore my husband despite how badly I’ve treated him over the years. I can’t survive without him. I wouldn’t want to.

I got up and said, “Doug, the first two DVDs you watched are the tamest by far. I’ve done some terrible things and almost all of them were recorded. You’re going to see me do some really nasty things if you watch those DVDs, things you’ve never even thought about when you think about sex I’m sure. I know I didn’t. I just want to remind you that if you watch them, what I want more than I have ever wanted anything is that your dick gets hard and you get more turned on than you ever have before. If you don’t we’re going to be in trouble.”

He looked conflicted and very unsure. But if watches those DVDs in order he’s going to see me being gangbanged by Delon and his five friends tonight. He’ll see me doing some of the nastiest things he has ever imagined. I would prefer that he didn’t see me the way he was going to see me on those DVDs. But it isn’t up to me. I can only hope that when we meet in the bedroom tonight he’s wearing a grin and a hard on.

I went upstairs and woke up the computer. I turned on the cam and soon I was joined by Delon and a growing number of anonymous men. Well, not all of them are anonymous. I recognized the names of Delon’s five friends.

A few of the other names were familiar from previous sessions but I don’t know who they are. I assume that two of them are related to Delon and one is the man who’s responsible for that awful website. But there were at least a dozen new names on the list tonight. They’re all strangers to me. Some are probably school friends of Delon’s. I tried to tell myself that I don’t know them and it doesn’t matter who they are. It didn’t help much because in the back of my mind there’s a lingering fear that they knew who I am and might soon be invited to know me better.

I looked down the list at some of the strange names they gave themselves. Just as I got to the end of the list I saw Delon inviting someone else into the room, Cindy!

Delon introduced her to the men in the room as the blonde whose pictures he just posted. From the questions that followed it was obvious that Cindy doesn’t know about the website and wasn’t aware of the pictures he was posting. He told her that he would show her tomorrow. She let it drop but I have a pretty good idea how she feels about it.

I was just about to ignore the chatting as usual and open up the next set of pictures when Delon informed me that I need to start responding to the emails I’m receiving from my fans.

I just nodded. But we’re going to have to have a talk about that tomorrow. There are hundreds of them! There’s no way I can answer all those emails.

I sat back in my chair and opened up the pictures where I left off last night. I shuddered when I saw the first one. It was a cute little blonde lying in a bathtub with men lined up to urinate on her. Unfortunately, it doesn’t require a lot of imagination on my part to picture myself in her situation.

I carefully avoided my pierced clit and teased my pussy with my fingers while I stared at each of the photo for a few minutes. It made me more uncomfortable to know that Cindy is watching me than it did that all those anonymous men are watching and discussing my body and the nasty things they want to do to me.

Poor Cindy wasn’t just sitting in front of her computer staring at me. She was constantly bombarded with nasty questions and comments from the other men in the chat room. They were keeping her pretty well occupied.

I moved on to the next picture. It was tame by comparison. There was a woman on her knees, sucking on one big, black cock and masturbating two more. She looked very unhappy. Judging by the ropes of cum across her face and tangled in her hair the three cocks she was manipulating were far from the first three cocks she’d encountered in that session.

I’ve seen a few brunettes and a couple of redheads in the pictures I’ve been forced to look at every night. But the vast majority of the women victimized by these men are blonde. I wondered if I could have avoided all this abuse if I dyed my hair black. But realistically I knew the only way I could have escaped all this abuse was to be a male. And I’m not so sure even that would have saved me. These assholes don’t seem to have a lot of limits. The nastier something is the more it seems to turn them on.

There was more variety in the pictures I viewed tonight. Most of them involved attractive young blondes being taken by varying numbers of black men. But in the first dozen there were also pictures of a woman being fucked by a Great Dane and another woman trying to work a small pony’s cock into her pussy.

The shock I experienced when viewing the content of these pictures has begun to wear off and I’ve been paying even more attention to their faces lately. I’ve been trying to decide if the women are genuinely distressed by the things they’re being forced to do or if they’re acting that way to amuse their perverted audience.

It appeared to me that only one of the women in the first set of pictures I’m required to watch this evening seemed to be a willing participant. Most of the women had tears in their eyes and expressions of hopelessness on their pretty faces. It made me wonder how many women are out there stuck in helpless, hopeless situations similar to mine, because it’s obvious that they aren’t faking it. They’re just as unhappy about the perverse acts they’re being forced to commit as I am when Delon is raping and degrading me. There’s just no way that those women were willing participants.

I’m beginning to recognize some of the women from previous pictures. Several of them have been showing up repeatedly in the pictures I’ve been forced to go through over the past week. But there are thousands of pictures on my computer now. There must be hundreds of women being abused just like I am ... or worse.

I finished going through the first dozen pictures of the evening and opened the next story on the list. It was disgusting almost from the first paragraph. It was about a young, white, high school girl who more or less willingly submits to a black classmate. She let herself be dominated very much like Cindy and Helen are now submitting to Delon. Eventually her best friend and then even her mother get sucked into the story.

I know it’s only fiction, the imaginings of some sick, sexually immature, twisted, depraved individual who is obviously in dire need of psychiatric help. But it’s still disgusting.

And yet, as I read some of the descriptions of the despicable things they made those women do I thought about some of the things I’ve been forced to do. It’s unavoidable. Many of the things Delon has made me do must have been inspired by these stories. I was shocked when I realized that some of this stuff is starting to get to me!

I wanted to scream when I became aware of it. I remembered watching Delon take control of both Cindy and the uptight Helen this week. I had been unable to believe how easy it was to get them to submit. Especially sweet young Cindy!

I watched Delon assert his power over them so easily and I felt so superior to them because I’m not like that. I do the things I have to do because I’m being blackmailed. But I hate the things they do to me and I don’t get turned on. Well, I hardly ever get turned on. Hardly ever, but more and more often as time goes by.

Oh god! Is Delon finally breaking me, too?!

I read for nearly an hour while I played with my pussy, trying to keep Delon and the others from discovering what my true reactions were to the smut I was reading. But I couldn’t hide it from myself. The truth is, by the time Delon told me that I could finish the story later and that it was time to look at the second set of pictures of the evening my pussy was sopping wet and my skin was tingling. I was suddenly grateful for the ring in my clit that made it impossible for me to masturbate the way I normally do. I couldn’t stand the thought of these perverts seeing me have an orgasm while reading this trash.

I minimized the story and opened the next picture. I almost groaned out loud when I saw it. It was a picture of a woman on her back with a Rottweiler that looked very much like Delon’s dog between her legs. The dog was lapping her pussy with his huge tongue.

The poor woman looked like she was in shock. There were tears welling up in her eyes. She seemed to be staring off into space with a strange look on her face that made me think she was having trouble hanging onto her sanity. Her hands were curled into fists at her sides. I could almost hear her pleading for it to end.

Unfortunately, that was the first in a series of six photographs. In the next picture she was shown returning the favor, sucking on the creature’s incredibly large cock. She looked like she was starting to lose her grip in that one. She was about to go out of her mind. And I don’t mean out of her mind with lust.

There were two pictures of her sucking the dog’s cock. Then there were two pictures of the dog fucking her. The last picture showed her sucking the dog’s cock again. I assumed that she was cleaning it for him, either that or getting him ready for another round of incredibly perverse sex.

Because the dog in those pictures was nearly identical to Delon’s dog, and because the woman was very similar to me in appearance, those pictures really took my breath away. And I don’t mean in a good way!

I was shivering by the time that series of pictures ended. The unwanted feelings of arousal I got from reading the story were gone now. Those pictures are a window into my very near future and I fucking know it!

The next two pictures were like an intermission. I got to calm down and stare at a woman being fucked by two men. She was strapped down to a bench and obviously not very happy about what they were doing to her. But it was still easier to look at than the previous six pictures.

The next two pictures were of two women masturbating a horse onto a third woman. The last two pictures were apparently taken at a strip club somewhere. A young girl was dancing on a stage in the nude. She was obviously too young to be in a club like that. All the customers surrounding the stage were black. She was the only white person in the picture. She looked terrified. I got the distinct impression that she was going to be made to do more than just dance at that club.

And then it was over. I closed my picture viewer. I was forced to talk about my impression of some of those nasty pictures with the men in the chat room for a few minutes. I told them just exactly what I thought of the pictures and that seemed to amuse them.

Delon reminded me once more that I’m to report to his house with my two new bikinis in the morning and I was finally allowed to shut down the chat room and turn off the camera. What I did next disturbed me nearly as much as the photographs. I opened up the story I was reading and finished it!

It was after midnight when I finally put the computer to sleep and stood up. I was shocked and more than a little upset with myself. It really bothered me that I enjoyed that story and got so turned on reading it that I had to go back and finish it before going to bed.

I spent a few minutes calming down. Then I quietly went across the hall to the bedroom.

That’s when I got my next surprise. I expected Doug to be in bed either waiting for me with a hard on or sound asleep. He wasn’t there! I started to go see if he was in the guest room but then I remembered the sheets. I quickly remade the bed. Then I went to check the guest room.

No Doug!

I had a sudden vision of him sitting in front of the television watching one of those DVDs and feeling too disgusted to be in the same room with me. I debated my next move for several uncomfortable moments. Should I go down and see what he’s doing and how he’s reacting? If I go downstairs should I put my robe on or a pair of shorts and a t-shirt? I don’t remember being this nervous and unsure on my honeymoon!

I finally decided that it was no time to play mind games. I headed for the top of the stairs, naked.

Doug was sitting on the couch when I entered the living room. He looked up when I entered. He looked incredibly embarrassed. He looked like a little boy who had just been caught masturbating by his mother!

I almost laughed when I saw how embarrassed he is. He was watching the end of the gangbang from Tuesday night. His pants were on the floor at his feet and his cock was standing straight up in the air.

He put his hands over his hard cock at first. Then he scrambled for the remote control. I finally did laugh and said, “Doug! Stop it! It’s okay!”

He stopped the DVD and looked up at me. I saw the conflicting emotions and I was actually relieved. It could have been a lot worse.

I crossed the room and dropped to my knees. I had to struggle with him to remove his hand from his cock. I leaned down and kissed it several times before I smiled up at him and said, “I told you, baby! This is what I need to see when you watch those DVDs.”

I wrested the remote from his hand and pushed play. I smiled up at him and said, “I love you.”

Then I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking it lovingly.

He gasped and shivered and came in only a couple of minutes. I held his cock in my mouth and swallowed. Then I waited a minute because I plan to do it again right away.

While I was waiting for him to calm down before act two he caressed my hair and my back in silence for a moment before he said, “I didn’t know about the piss. I didn’t know about the dog he has in his back yard.”

I tensed up, waiting to hear what he said next.

But he didn’t speak. I finally had to sit up and look at him. I saw the guilt on his face. We looked into each other’s eyes, trying to read each other like never before.

He finally said, “I’m sorry. It was disgusting. I hate it that he did that to you. But even when he and his idiot friends were doing that to you I had a hard on. I don’t understand it. I’m not like that ... like them. I’m not! You know I’m not! So why ... how can I watch that crap and have an erection?!”

“Doug, I don’t care about why. When I came down those stairs a few minutes ago I was terrified that you were going to be so disgusted that you couldn’t stand to be in the same room with me. I was so thankful when I saw you sitting here with a hard on that I almost cried with relief.”

Then I chuckled and added, “Until I saw how embarrassed you were. Then I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.

“Sweetheart, I’m only going to say this one more time. I don’t want you to react any other way.”

I squeezed his hard cock and said, “This is the only way our marriage is going to survive that bastard. You have to react this way or you won’t be able stand me after you see the things he makes me do. Look at me. Look into my eyes. I’m dead serious. I need you to be as big a pervert as that asshole is or you won’t be able to live with me when this is over.

“If you saw the pictures he collects, the things that turn him on ... Doug, please believe me, I want this from you. I want you to have a hard on every time you look at me. And after I take care of that hard on I want you to hold me in your arms and tell me how much you love me. If you can do those two things we have a chance.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.