Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

I rushed through the outer office and into my office, still blushing furiously and fighting back the tears. I came to a screeching halt when I spotted Delon and then Jarek. Jarek is the boy known as Wolfenstein when he’s watching me in my computer room in the evening on that damned camera that Delon installed.

Jarek had a big smile on his face, probably because his hand was up under Cindy’s skirt and he was playing with her pussy.

She was standing there letting him do anything he wanted. It’s obvious, though, that she has very mixed emotions about it. She’s excited that Delon is making her do it. But she’s embarrassed and maybe even a little upset with herself for submitting.

I’m certain that I know exactly what she’s thinking and I understand her mixed emotions. I’m not quite as fucked up as she is. Not yet. But I’ve experienced a taste of those same feelings, getting turned on when I’m made to do terrible things, getting excited as a result of being helpless, and suffering from a guilty conscience because of it. I know how she feels.

Delon grinned at the shock on my face and said, “We’re going out for lunch today. Bring your purse.”

I went around my desk and bent over to get my purse out of the drawer where I keep it. As soon as I bent over, Jarek stuck his free hand between my legs and slid it up to my pussy. Now he had one hand on my pussy and one hand on Cindy’s. He groaned and said, “Damn, Delon! I’m not sure I can wait!”

Delon chuckled and said, “You’ll survive. Unhand the cunts and let’s go.”

I suddenly remembered that I have an important phone call to make. I said, “Wait! I almost forgot! I’ve just been checking on an order. I need to call the customer back before we leave. He’s waiting for my call.”

Delon nodded. I picked up the phone and made the call with Jarek’s fingers probing my pussy. As soon as I finished and hung up, Jarek removed his fingers from both Cindy and me and we headed for the door.

We went out to the parking lot and got in Jarek’s convertible. I sat in back with Delon. Cindy sat in front with Jarek. Before he started the car Jarek adjusted Cindy’s clothing. He unbuttoned her blouse almost to her waist and spread it open. He ordered her not to touch it unless he gave her permission. He ordered her to lift her ass off the seat. When she did he pulled her skirt up to her waist.

Delon didn’t have to go to all that trouble. He simply peeled the sides of my deeply cut, clingy dress aside, baring my breasts to the world. The moment I sat down my skirt pulled up nearly to my waist without any adjustment needed to make it an obscene display.

Jarek shook his head and said, “We may get arrested. But damn! This is the way to travel!”

Delon laughed and said, “Just don’t kill us. I’d really appreciate it if you check out the road ahead of us every now and then. Now come on. Let’s get going. We’re going to be late.”

Late? Late for what? But of course I knew better than to ask.

Jarek drove us into town. On the way, Cindy and I entertained dozens of people and offended dozens more. Every time we stopped for a red light it seemed like our car ended up at a crosswalk crowded with pedestrians waiting to cross the street.

I’m actually surprised that we didn’t get arrested. On two occasions I spotted a policeman looking in our direction. I’m certain they saw how exposed Cindy and I were. But they didn’t react. Not as far as I could tell.

We wound through a few side streets away from the better part of town. I was relieved to get away from the shoppers and businesspeople crowding the sidewalks and witnessing our shame. But I started having second thoughts when Jarek pulled up in front of a rundown old building in a section of town where most of the shops are boarded up and deserted.

I looked around and couldn’t help but notice that Cindy and I are the only white faces in the area. I started to pull my dress back in place over my nipples when Jarek shut the car off. Delon slapped my hands and snarled, “Are you trying to piss me off, bitch?!”

There aren’t the crowds here that there are in the center of town. But neither are the sidewalks deserted. People are walking up and down the sidewalk, or at least they were until they spotted us. Everyone seemed to come to a stop when they spotted Cindy and me sitting in a convertible with the top down and our breasts hanging out. We were beginning to attract a crowd.

Jarek and Delon obviously found our predicament amusing. Cindy and I were a bit less amused. By the time the four of us got out of the car there were probably a dozen people standing around close enough to reach out and touch us as we went past.

But the growing crowd of onlookers was not the thing that most disturbed me. We were standing in front of a nasty, rundown, disreputable looking tattoo shop. I’m guessing we didn’t come here to eat lunch.

Cindy and I followed the two boys into the tattoo parlor. It sounded like there were dozens of people inside. A cacophony of loud voices tumbled out through the screen door. But as soon as we stepped inside we were met with a very uncomfortable silence.

The shop is nearly as fancy on the inside as it is on the outside. There are two padded tables and two padded chairs where the tattoo artists ply their trade. All four pieces of furniture are liberally patched with duct tape. Two men and a woman were getting tattoos when we entered. But all that stopped when they saw us.

Another woman was sitting on a wooden stool getting her ears pierced. There were probably a dozen people inside, the two women I mentioned and maybe ten men. I didn’t actually count them. Cindy and I were the only white people. And we were the only women with exposed breasts.

I looked around and all I could think is that there’s no way the state has inspected this place for sanitation and allowed it to remain open. Aren’t they supposed to be clean inside?!

One of the men walked over to a counter near the door and nodded in my direction. He asked Delon, “Is that her?”

Delon nodded.

The man looked at Cindy and asked, “What about her?”

Delon replied, “Not this time. Maybe later. I just brought her today so she could record it.”

He looked at me closely for a minute and said, “She doesn’t know why she’s here, does she?”

Delon shook his head.

The man asked, “Am I going to have a problem with her?”

Delon answered, “She’ll do whatever I tell her. She won’t like it. But she doesn’t dare say no to me.”

The man behind the counter looked skeptical. He placed a form in front of him on the counter and said, “She needs to sign this.”

Delon grinned at me. I knew what he was thinking. He actually hopes I’ll give him a hard time. He’s right, though. I don’t dare.

He turned to Cindy and said, “Start now.”

Cindy raised the camera to her eye and started filming.

Delon held his hand out and said, “Hand me your dress and go sign that paper.”

I felt everyone watching, waiting to see what I would do. It isn’t fair that it doesn’t get any easier. Each time Delon or one of the others makes me undress it’s just as hard as it was the first time. The only difference is that I’ve already given up. There’s no decision to make. I do what I’m told. But god! Couldn’t it get just a little easier after all I’ve been through!

I don’t know why I’m here. Delon never mentioned a tattoo. I’m terrified for several reasons, not the least of which is because this place looks so unsanitary. But I remain far more terrified of Delon’s dog. I’m still determined to obey every order and make Delon forget about punishing me.

I unbuttoned my little dress and handed it to Delon. He tossed it to Jarek.

Cindy panned the camera around the room to set the scene. Once she recorded the dilapidated room and derelict people she turned back and recorded every move I made. I walked to the counter on shaky legs and looked down at the form.

Delon snarled, “I didn’t say read it, cunt! Sign it!”

There was mild laughter from around the room as I picked up the pen and signed where the man behind the counter was pointing.

As soon as he had my signature he put the form under the counter. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me across the room to one of the heavily mended tables. He picked me up, dropped me down unceremoniously on my back in the center of it as if I were an inanimate object and ordered me not to move.

He went through a door in the back and came out a couple of minutes later carrying a small, stainless steel tray. He placed it on the table beside me. As soon as I looked down I knew what this was about. I had almost forgotten Delon’s previous remarks about getting my nipples pierced. Or maybe I convinced myself that he was just trying to scare me.

I’m scared now! I’m beyond scared. I’m terrified.

I looked at Delon. He has been watching me since we got out of the car, grinning that evil, arrogant grin that’s so damn infuriating. As soon as I looked into his eyes I knew that he was waiting for that moment when I realize why he brought me here so he can enjoy the terror he knows damn well I’ll experience.

Normally I look in his eyes and abandon any hope of talking sense to him. But not this time. This time I had to try. In a loud whisper I pleaded, “Please, Delon. Please don’t do this to me. I’ve done everything you’ve asked of me. You’ve ruined me. You’ve destroyed me at work. You’re ruining my marriage. Please, just this once have mercy on me. I’m begging you.”

The man, I’m not sure what to call him. The piercer, the tattoo artist, the sadist? Whatever he’s called he looked to Delon to see if my pleas were having any effect. One look at Delon’s face negated any need to ask. He smiled and turned back to me.

The people who weren’t getting pierced and tattooed at the moment gathered closer to watch as the guy began teasing my nipples. Despite the terror I was experiencing they eventually began to respond and grow. They didn’t become fully erect. But eventually he seemed satisfied. He pulled on a pair of latex gloves and dabbed at my nipples with alcohol and sterile gauze. I closed my eyes but Delon snarled, “Open your eyes, cunt. Watch. This is fascinating.”

It wasn’t. I was so scared I felt faint. But after four days I’ve become so accustomed to obeying that monster that I opened my eyes and looked down.

The piercer was just about to grip one of my nipples with a small pair of strange looking pliers. They looked like altered eyelash curlers. He clamped down on my nipple and I immediately understood their function. They close over the nipple and hold it in place but there’s an opening on each side of the nipple to pass a needle through.

I held my breath as he picked up a cork and a needle. I almost did pass out then! It was a very fat, hollow needle. It looked huge! My mind began to picture that thing passing through some of the most sensitive flesh on my body. I felt my eyes roll back in my head and I was more unconscious than conscious when Delon reached out and slapped my face.

My eyes shot open and he snarled, “Are you trying for a fourth punishment?”

I was left with only one option. I sat there and cried quietly while that man pressed the sharp point at the tip of the hollow needle to the base of my nipple and began to push. The pain was every bit as bad as I knew it would be. It was so bad that I couldn’t even scream at first. I had no breath in my body and couldn’t get any. I opened my mouth and I screamed. But it was silent.

He was still pushing that needle through my nipple a moment later when I managed to catch a breath. I screamed so hard he winced. But I was watching him. His only other reaction was that his lopsided grin nearly doubled in size.

I couldn’t see what he was doing now. My eyes were so full of salty tears that everything was a blur. He was still doing something to my nipple but the pain was slowly subsiding. I didn’t even realize that he was finished with the needle and was inserting the ring that Delon had selected until he dropped his hands and said, “There! That wasn’t so bad was it?”

“FUCK YES IT WAS!! That hurts!!”

I was surrounded by derisive laughter. It wasn’t the reaction I expected. But then, I suppose I should have.

The piercer shook his head and exclaimed, “Bullshit! It pinches a little. Most of that pain is all in your head because you’re such a fuckin’ wuss. I do a couple of these a week and most women don’t do nothing but wince a little. Dumb fuckin’ cunt!”

My torturer daubed at my wound with alcohol. That hurt nearly as much as the piercing! Then he moved on to the other nipple.

I nearly did resist when he started working on my other nipple. Despite his derisive remarks I just knew that I couldn’t stand that much pain again. But I thought of that huge fucking Rottweiler looking at me through Delon’s patio door on Tuesday night and I knew that would be worse. I have to somehow find the courage to sit still for this.

Someone handed me a couple of paper towels. I’m not sure why. I used them to dry my eyes. I looked down at the ring in my nipple. It’s larger and heavier than I expected it to be, much larger than it needs to be. If the damn thing were any larger it would have been a bracelet!

A ring this large will surely be obvious under everything I wear. I’m not certain it wouldn’t be noticeable if Delon let me wear a bra. But he won’t so I guess it doesn’t matter.

I felt the tears start up again when I saw the two small trickles of blood running down my breast. I was actually surprised at how little blood there was. I would have thought that something that painful would result in rivers of blood.

My torturer sterilized my nipple and the process began again. I screamed again and followed up that show of emotion with a string of foul language that would have given my mother a heart attack if she weren’t already dead.

I glanced at Cindy, standing nearby and recording everything. Our eyes met and I was surprised to see that she felt guilty. I don’t know why she should. She isn’t doing anything to me and she isn’t here willingly. But then it hit me. Even though she looks scared to death and is white as a sheet, she must be getting turned on!

Oh well. Even that isn’t her fault. She is what she is. She would have been a lot more normal if I hadn’t fallen into Delon’s spider web of perversions and given him access to her life. This is more my fault than hers. I’ll have to have a heart-to-heart talk with her if I recover from having my tits mutilated.

My attention was drawn back to the party they were having with my body when the piercer asked Delon, “Did you decide on the third one?”

Third one?! WHAT THIRD ONE?! I only have two tits for Christ’s sake!!

Delon replied, “Yeah. We might as well do it and get it over with.”

I looked back and forth between them frantically. Where are they going to put a third one? I think that I knew. I must have suspected. But I just couldn’t bring myself to even think it.

Before their horrible intent fully dawned on me the piercer nodded to some of the men watching so avidly and suddenly I was being manhandled down onto the padded bench on my back and held in place. One of the men grabbed at my abused breast and I screamed in pain.

The piercer frowned at him and said, “You know better than that. Leave those piercings alone. If that thing gets infected I’ll be filling out paperwork for a fucking year!”

My legs were splayed open and two strange men held them in that position. The skin over and around my clit was swabbed with more alcohol. I was no longer crying quietly. I was sobbing hysterically now.

If any of the people gathered around to enjoy the show was even the least bit concerned about me they didn’t say anything out loud. Everyone watched in silence as the skin comprising the hood over my clit was pierced. It was much more painful than having my nipples pierced and this time I did pass out.

When I awoke a moment later, thanks to a small container of smelling salts, there was already a large matching ring in place over my clit. My entire body was awash in pain and I was afraid to move for fear of agitating any of the three wounds in the three most sensitive areas of my body.

The piercer picked up his tray and set it on a nearby counter. He handed me a piece of paper and a tube of ointment and said, “You’ll be fine. You ain’t the first ho I’ve decorated. Stop acting like a little baby. It ain’t all that bad. You’re only pissed because it wasn’t your idea.”

He helped me to sit up and lifted me off the table. I almost fell to the floor when he set me down on my feet. I steadied myself on the table and stood their whimpering and I had no intention of stopping. I thought that I had every right to act like a little baby under the circumstances.

Delon smiled and said, “That was hot! Cindy! Put the camera down and get over here. I need to cum.”

Cindy blushed. But she obeyed instantly. She placed the camera on the bench and took a few steps. She stopped in front of Delon and waited for him to tell her what he wanted from her.

He didn’t say a word. He turned her around and bent her over the bench. He tossed her skirt up over her back and a moment later he was pounding into her from behind.

Jarek watched them for a minute or two and said, “Fuck it. I can’t wait to fuck her.”

He pushed me to my knees and pulled his cock out. I sucked it right there in front of everyone. But I wasn’t concentrating on sucking his cock. I was more worried that it wouldn’t end with Jarek. I was in far too much pain to suffer through another gangbang.

The two young men came at almost the same time. I was actually happy to have him fill my mouth with cum. Every move I made caused me to suffer excruciating pain. Every movement either caused my tits to jiggle painfully or even worse my injured nipples would brush against his pant legs and that REALLY hurt.

After I swallowed Jarek’s cum I was forced to clean Cindy’s pussy. Jarek didn’t want her in his car dripping cum. Cindy got the honor of cleaning Delon’s cock.

While Cindy was straightening her clothes and trying to make herself presentable I stood there naked wondering where my dress is now and how on earth I’m going to wear that tight, clingy thing over my nipples.

One of the men in the small crowd apparently noticed that I was looking for my dress and held it up. He passed it forward and I struggled into it. I buttoned the bottom buttons and then started slowly edging the material up towards my nipples. In the end I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

I looked up at Delon and whispered, “It hurts too much. I just can’t do it.”

He chuckled and said, “What the hell. I wouldn’t have let you keep them covered for long anyway. Leave it like that.”

There was one last insult before we left. I was forced to pay for the damage done to my body.

After paying for the torture to which I was just subjected I left the tattoo parlor with Delon, Jarek and Cindy. I kept my eyes down and studiously avoided hearing the jokes as I walked stiffly, trying to keep up while doing everything I could to avoid irritating the three piercing sites any more than they already were.

Traffic on the sidewalk came to a standstill again as I limped out of the shop with my breasts uncovered. My only defense was to stare at the sidewalk and pretend I was all alone in the world.

I thought about asking Delon to have Jarek drive me home. I didn’t know how long it would be before I’d be able to cover my breasts with the clingy material of this stupid dress. But on second thought, I realized that if I asked to be taken home it’s highly unlikely that I’d be allowed to remain there alone. I’m pretty sure I have a better chance of being left alone if I can just get from the car to my office somehow.

The ride back to the plant was torture. Delon left me alone after a cursory examination of my newly decorated body parts. But I didn’t need him to make the ride a hell on earth. Every bump we hit in the car jarred my injured flesh bringing tears to my eyes.

By the time we reached the plant, Delon was getting tired of my quiet crying, moaning and whimpering. I think he was impatient to drop me off and get the hell away from me. He waited until Jarek pulled up by the door and said, “My father is off today and tomorrow. He starts working the day shift on Saturday. I’m going to leave you alone for a couple of days. But I want you to bring your new bikinis to my house at ten o’clock on Saturday morning. Wear your highest heels.”

I nodded despondently. Cindy got out of the front seat and held the back of her seat forward so that I could climb out. I stood up and with her help I carefully climbed out of the backseat.

Everyone watched while I cautiously stretched the material of my slutty dress and gently draped it over my throbbing breasts without even attempting to button it in place. I groaned in dismay when I saw how obvious the large, heavy rings are. But for the moment I was much more concerned with the pain than I was with the embarrassment.

Delon climbed out of the car and into the front passenger seat. He reached into the glove compartment and handed me six more DVDs. He ordered me to give them to Doug.

I stuffed them in my purse. I knew that at least two of these were from the gangbang at his house. The others are no doubt recordings of the disgusting things he’s been making me do in the office.

Before they drove away I asked, “What about Helen?”

“She knows where we’ve been. She may still make you do stuff. But she knows your limits. Cindy, keep the camera handy. If anything happens this afternoon I want you to record it.”

And then they were gone. We stood there in silence for a long moment before Cindy said, “I’m so sorry, Mrs. Causey.”

I surprised myself when even through the pain I managed to chuckle. I said, “Cindy, would you please call me Brooke? I’ve eaten your pussy for Christ’s sake!”

She blushed and smiled self-consciously.

We went inside, walking very, very slowly. I asked her to get me a drink from the Coke machine so I could take some painkillers.

As I was passing through the outer office Helen grinned at me and said, “Let me see.”

I carefully peeled my dress away from my breasts. I was actually glad to do it. The material was pulling at the rings in my nipples. The pain was just about more than I could take. Once my breasts were exposed she waved me closer. I stood beside her chair while she examined my nipples.

After a long examination she exclaimed, “Fuck! I’ll bet that hurt like hell!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.