Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

One of the boys looked up at Delon anxiously and asked, “Now?”

Delon smiled and nodded.

The boy exclaimed, “Hot damn!”

He jumped to his feet and began to tear his clothes off. Delon tossed me a blanket while my first attacker was undressing. He ordered me to spread it out on the floor in the middle of the room and lie down.

Even though I knew it was going to come to this the moment I walked through the door and saw all these boys I nearly freaked out now that it was starting. I felt the tears finally begin again. I told myself I wasn’t going to let them make me cry again. Crying only makes me weaker and them stronger. But I couldn’t hold the tears back. My heart was beating furiously and I could hear the blood pounding in my ears. I felt faint and half hoped that I would actually pass out. Or better yet, a stroke would be great!

By the time I was on my back in the middle of the blanket the boy who was in such a hurry to undress was on his knees at my feet leering down at me.

The other boys were on their feet and had closed in around us. Delon made them move back a little so he had room to move around and film the action. Do they still call it filming when it’s a digital recording?

The naked boy at my feet pushed my legs farther apart and stretched out on the floor between them. I didn’t realize what he intended until his face came to rest just above my pussy. There was a quiet murmur from his friends as he began kissing my mound and then licking it. The muscles in my stomach fluttered in response to his immature and obviously unpracticed touch. I quickly began to suspect that he’s never done this before.

I think what disturbed me the most was that it felt pretty good! Delon had raped me all day long yesterday and made me masturbate for nearly two hours before I went to bed. I felt nothing. I never once became aroused.

Now, surrounded by boys whose names I don’t even know, a boy is clumsily kissing and licking my pussy and it feels pretty good! It feels so good that I feared I might actually become aroused!

That terrified me more than the reality of this situation. I’ve already accepted the fact that I’m going to be raped by all of these boys. But I’m not sure I’ll be able to live with myself if I became aroused!

My slowly rising libido became more difficult to control when first one boy and then another came closer and dropped to their knees beside me. They each reached out and gently began to tease one of my breasts. They were both far more gentle than I expected.

Unlike the boy between my legs, the boys teasing my breasts were obviously experienced. I found myself wishing that it didn’t feel as good as it did.

Although the boy between my legs has evidently never eaten a girl out before he must have seen it done, probably in a dirty movie. And his friends probably gave him some pointers. His inept efforts began to stir up feelings in my body that were becoming increasingly difficult to deny.

The other two boys, the ones who were gently caressing my breasts, were possessed of hands more skilled than you might have expected in light of their youth. Their touch added a great deal to the experience and when they leaned down and replaced their fingers with their lips and tongues the thing I feared most became inevitable. Not only was I becoming aroused, but to my eternal shame I realized that I was going to have an orgasm!

I fought it briefly. But when I finally realized that it was inevitable I think that my mind surrendered to the heat that was rapidly building up inside of me. When that happened the barriers began to fall and I could no longer hide my feelings. I began to moan like a slut, like a bitch in heat. My thighs clenched and my hips no longer remained planted on the floor.

I heard the crude remarks from our audience through a red mist of rising lust. It was humiliating beyond belief to know that I was surrendering myself to them and that it amused them so.

It didn’t take a genius to know what they thought of me when they saw me responding. They saw before them the slut they intended to make me into and that thought was unbearable. But I had stepped onto the slippery slope and there was no stopping it now. No matter how hard I fought to hide my response it was clear that I was losing the fight.

I heard the snide remarks from our audience. But even that became nothing but a hum of background noise as my mind turned in on itself and all that was left was the unashamed and uncontrollable physical response that I finally gave up any hope of trying to control.

It took all three of the boys to hold me down as my body took over and I experienced a series of violent orgasms. They seemed to go on and on. I wouldn’t truly learn how out of control I became until later when I was forced to watch the recording that Delon made. That’s when the shame, the almost incapacitating humiliation would really kick in.

When I saw how I cried out and thrashed around like a mad woman. When I saw my arms go around the necks of the two boys sucking and biting my breasts, pulling their faces closer, crushing my breasts under them. That was when the shame I felt would become truly overpowering.

But of course, by the time that happens I will have experienced so much shame, so much embarrassment, I will have been raped so many times by so many people in so many ways that it won’t really matter. I’ll be humiliated. But it won’t matter.

I wasn’t even aware at first that Delon had handed off the camera to one of his friends, undressed, pulled his friend out of the way and threw his body over mine. I have no memory of grabbing his hard cock and frantically guiding it to my gyrating pussy, thrusting upwards and at the same time gripping the cheeks of his ass to pull him down into me.

I would look at the movie later and see how easily they turned me into a cock loving slut. I would feel shame like never before. But at that moment on the floor, surrounded by hard young cocks, conscious of only the fact that I’m an object of lust for six boys and I’m totally at their mercy, at that moment there was only release. At that moment in time the conservative, in-control woman I had been when I got out of bed and got ready to go to work last Friday no longer existed.

There was a brief moment when my conscious mind returned. I was already in the throes of a violent fuck with Delon. Later, watching the movie, I would see the moment when I once more became aware of my surroundings and the terrible things I was doing. I would see the sadness in my eyes and the embarrassment. And then, even more disturbing, I would see the moment when I surrendered to my own animal lust. My eyes closed and I relaxed and let it happen. My hips began to gyrate under Delon and I let the passion grow once more.

Even as I let my own lust overtake me I realized that it was almost inevitable that Doug will see what I’m doing here with these boys and be devastated. But even that knowledge wasn’t enough to return me to my right mind. It was too late. I had become a creature of lust. Something inside of me that I didn’t even realize existed had taken over.

The evening didn’t deteriorate into a night of wild, passionate sex after that. I climaxed again while Delon was raping me. But sanity seemed to return after that second orgasm. I submitted to all six boys over and over after that. But it was mechanical. I did everything I was told but my actions were purely mechanical. The boys enjoyed one orgasm after another at my expense. But I just wrapped my mind in a cocoon to protect it and let them use my body.

Their cocks are all very similar. All but one. Delon is the only boy not circumcised. Four of the other cocks are slightly smaller than Delon’s. All six of the boys are pretty well hung, though. They all have cocks that are longer and fatter than my husband’s.

The major and most noticeable exception is the boy who was introduced to me as Tripod. He was the last to rape me. I knew something was unusual when everyone stepped back and stared at me while Tripod undressed in front of me. They were obviously anticipating my reaction. I didn’t disappoint them. I felt my eyes widen in shock when he shucked his pants down and I saw the huge appendage hanging down from his crotch. I knew in an instant that they don’t call him tripod because he’s into photography!

His cock must be at least ten inches long! And even more disconcerting, it was still growing! It appeared to be the thinnest cock among them but not by much. It’s still much bigger around than Doug’s. But it isn’t the circumference that was taking my breath away. The damn thing is so fucking long!

He ordered me onto my hands and knees and fucked me for the first time in that position. Even after being fucked by five large cocks I definitely felt the difference inside of me when he entered me. The head of his cock struck something deep inside of me for the first few minutes after he started fucking me.

It wasn’t painful exactly. But it was uncomfortable and it worried me. It wasn’t long before my body mysteriously adjusted and the boy’s incredibly long strokes were actually pretty pleasant. If it were just the two of us and I wasn’t being raped I would probably have appreciated the difference.

But this situation met none of those conditions and nothing that any of these boys did for the rest of the evening ever rekindled my arousal the way it had been when the kid, I later learned that his name was Otis, ate my pussy while two of his friends nursed on my tits. And despite the hours of constant sex, the string of orgasms I experienced when Otis ate my pussy and the orgasm I had with Delon were the only orgasms I experienced for the rest of the evening.

I did terrible things that evening, or let them do terrible things to me. I sucked all of their cocks. By the time I finished I had become proficient at swallowing cum. Later I sucked them until their cocks were hard enough to fuck me one more time, and then again, and then yet again. They all came in my mouth at least once and they all fucked my pussy.

They all fucked my ass after two of them took turns lubricating me and stretching me out with their fat fingers. It was painful at first. But by the time the sixth boy was raping my ass my body had adjusted to that sort of invasion, much to my surprise. Even Tripod’s long cock didn’t hurt me.

After each boy came in one or the other of my orifices I sucked him clean. At first I rebelled at the cleanup duties they required of me. That was early in the evening, shortly after the rapes began.

Delon pulled me to my feet by my hair and held me almost off the floor as he propelled me roughly into the kitchen. He all but threw me against the patio door and held my naked body pressed up against the cool glass. I found myself staring into the eyes of the largest, meanest, most malevolent looking dog I’ve ever seen. He was a massive Rottweiler and he looked hungry ... for human flesh!

Delon snarled in my ear, “The next time you so much as hesitate to do anything that any one of us tells you to do that dog is coming inside. By the time you’ve sucked him off and then let him fuck you I think you’ll be a little more docile. Don’t you?”

I couldn’t think of anything more horrible. But I heard it in his voice. He hopes that I’ll balk again. He’s looking forward to carrying out those threats. He wants to see me doing those things with his dog.

The thing that scares me almost as much as those obscene threats is the realization that he doesn’t need an excuse. If he chooses to hold me down and make me submit to that beast there’s nothing I can do about it.

After that there was no more resistance left in me. Not that I’d openly voiced any objections since I arrived. I obeyed every nasty order. To test me they took turns letting me lick and suck on their asses with that fucking camera right in my face and Delon teasing me with statements about how popular my movies are going to be on the internet.

After I serviced each of the boys more times than I can count and the sexual urgency was gone the games began. They did things just to get degrading pictures of it, just to humiliate me or to amuse themselves. I scooped up huge dollops of slimy cum as it drained out of me, transported them to my mouth and sucked my fingers clean. I masturbated for them, even faking an orgasm.

Most of the early part of the evening I had either taken them one at a time or I was forced to suck one boy’s cock while another fucked me. Later they began experimenting. I was made to take three cocks into my body at once in several uncomfortable positions. At one point I had a cock in my ass, a cock in my pussy, a cock in each hand, a cock in my mouth and Tripod tried to squeeze the head of his cock into my mouth while at the same time filming the entire degrading sex act from above.

He managed to get a little bit of the head of his cock between my lips which felt like they were being stretched to the tearing point. None of them reached orgasm that way. That was never their intention. But they got a kick out of having me stimulate all six cocks at once in one manner or another.

After that, the games took another disturbing turn. Everyone was sitting around me catching their breath after the most recent round of rapes when Delon said, “I gotta piss.”

He stood up and pulled me to my feet. He told the boy with the camera, Darnell, to follow and he pulled me into the small, downstairs bathroom.

I began to panic. I hadn’t forgotten the game he called urinal or the pictures of the women I saw being pissed on ... or in.

Delon waited until Darnell was in position. I was so scared that I couldn’t breathe. The boys were all crowding around us, staring with excited looks on their faces. I’ve already come to realize that the more perverted something is the more it excites them.

Delon pushed me to my knees. He ordered me to hold his cock and aim it at the toilet while he took a leak.

I’ve never actually seen a boy pee before. Not in person. I’m aware of the mechanics, of course. I knew how they do it and I’m sure that I’m not the first girl to envy them the convenience of being able to just stand there, whip it out and let go.

But I couldn’t get those disgusting images he showed me last night out of mind and I was terrified that this was going to degenerate into something like that.

I held his cock in my hand and attempted to aim it at the toilet. The seat was still down but I didn’t say anything. The first few spurts seemed to spray out all over the place. It was being diffused by the dried cum on the head of his dick. It even sprayed onto my forearm where it seemed to burn my skin wherever it touched me. But then the spray began to come together and form a strong stream and I was able to aim it more easily.

I felt the vibration in my hand as the urine passed through his long cock. It was a much messier process than I imagined. A fine spray splashed up out of the toilet and landed on the toilet seat. Not that it matters. The seat was a mess from the first out of control spurts that landed over a pretty wide area before the stream had coalesced into a narrow and manageable flow.

I held his cock and guided the outflow of urine into the toilet. I was aware of the overeager expressions on the faces of the other boys and the camera pointed right at me. And I was terrified; dreading how I’m almost certain this is going to end.

The smell of urine was very strong. It didn’t help that Delon was holding my head so that my face was only inches away from his cock. I have a pretty good idea of why I’m in here on my knees and it isn’t just because Delon is too tired or too lazy to hold his own dick when he goes to the bathroom.

I felt my mouth watering and my stomach churning. Just thinking about what I feared was going to happen was causing the bile to rise. I just know I’m going to vomit if I turn out to be right.

I watched breathlessly as the stream narrowed and began to taper off. I was all poised to rebel as the last few spurts shot out of his cock and he turned and ordered me to open my mouth. I was just at the point of pulling away and he knew it. He smiled and said, “Arf.”

That was all he had to say. I didn’t even have to think about which perversion was the most distasteful. I opened my mouth and he immediately plugged the head of his cock into it.

The last two small spurts of acrid urine hit the roof of my mouth and I struggled to keep from vomiting all over his legs. I held it in my mouth and listened to the horrible comments from the other boys who were now waiting their turn to use me and the toilet.

Delon finally pulled his cock out of my mouth and they all watched while I struggled to swallow. There wasn’t that much piss in my mouth. Not really. I doubt if it was more than a couple of ounces.

But Christ! It’s piss!!

My sore, tortured body shook uncontrollably as I struggled to swallow it and keep it down. As soon as I had it under control there was a scramble in the small room as the boys struggled to be first to take Delon’s place at the toilet.

I ended up having to perform that same perverted act for all six boys. Some had to struggle to expel even a small amount of urine. They weren’t doing it because they had to pee. They were doing it to join in the fun of debasing me.

Two of them must have bladders the size of basketballs. It went on and on and one of them ended up spraying several large mouthfuls of bitter, pungent, foul tasting piss into my mouth and throat.

It seemed to go on forever. I was sobbing loudly, almost in hysterics when they finally finished. The last of them stepped back and Delon grabbed a handful of my hair. He tilted my head up and quietly said, “Not bad, bitch. It won’t be long before I’ll be able to piss right down your throat. We won’t even need the toilet. Think about how convenient that will be while you’re cleaning the toilet seat.”

He pushed my face down and forced my lips right down onto the piss covered seat. I began to slowly lick it clean. I couldn’t see what I was doing for the tears streaming out of my eyes. But it didn’t really matter.

After a few minutes, Delon nudged me with his foot and said, “You better hurry up. We aren’t finished fucking you yet. If I’m not satisfied with the level of enthusiasm I’m going to go let Shaft in. I’m pretty sure he’s real anxious to meet you. He doesn’t get a lot of female companionship.”

Because of my hysterical crying I was having trouble breathing. But I didn’t have to be told that Shaft is the dog and I know how much Delon is looking forward to seeing me service that fucking beast.

I sped up, catching a breath of air whenever I could as I cleaned the seat with my tongue. When I finished I was even forced to clean the outside of the bowl. Fortunately, there’s a rug on the floor. If it were not for that rug I’m sure I would have been made to clean the floor with my tongue as well.

They watched while I washed my face and hands and rinsed out my mouth. Then we went back out to the blanket in the living room. It took me a few more minutes to get the crying under control. But they didn’t mind. I think they enjoyed how upset I was. They must have. Every time one of them had to use the toilet after that they waited until I wasn’t servicing one or more of their friends and took me with them. The camera always accompanied us.

By the time that nightmare evening ended I was able to swallow nearly half of their urine each time before I began to gag. They would start out using my mouth and then finish peeing in the toilet. Each time the disgusting act closed with me licking the last few drops from the head of their cocks and then sucking them clean.

Each time it happened they walked away without a word, leaving me alone to clean up. If I had been forced to swallow more than a mouthful I learned to wait before cleaning myself up. I knew that it wouldn’t be long before my stomach rebelled and it would all come back up.

But it got easier each time. I didn’t want it to. Urinal is not a game at which any woman in her right mind wants to excel. I guess a person can get used to just about anything eventually.

Towards the end of that seemingly never-ending evening the sex acts were fewer and farther apart. The boys seldom achieved orgasm in the last hour or so. But they continued to force me to suck their cocks back to erection so that they could fuck me for the pure pleasure of tormenting me. Or maybe it was just because they’ve never had a woman so completely at their disposal before and they couldn’t get enough of it.

The boys began leaving one or two at a time shortly after ten o’clock. By eleven o’clock only Delon, Jarek and I remained. We were all exhausted. But even then the torment continued. Delon continued to taunt me with threats of letting the dog in and Jarek made every effort to talk him into it.

Delon didn’t do it. I think he was getting a kick out of holding that threat over my head. But I still spent nearly every moment either licking or sucking some part of their bodies or being fucked in some degrading position by one of them while the other recorded it either on the movie camera or with the digital still camera that Delon had gotten from his room.

They didn’t let me go home until just a few minutes before midnight. Delon tossed me a large trash bag and told me to stuff my new wardrobe in it. He selected one of the short skirts and sheer blouses and ordered me to wear them to work tomorrow. He left the choice of underwear up to me. That wasn’t much of a choice. I didn’t look at them closely but the ones I saw were all thongs except for one tiny bikini. Just as I was leaving he handed me two DVDs and ordered me to give them to Doug.

He almost pushed me out of his front door. I stepped out into the dark, quiet night and stood there in a daze while I sucked in fresh air, untainted by the smell of lust exuded by six, horny young males. Unfortunately, I was still covered in that scent. There were still traces of semen drying on my face and in my hair. My thighs and my pubic mound were coated with it. I knew it was highly unlikely. But I hoped that Doug was already in bed and sound asleep.

I made my unsteady way slowly across the deserted street, dreading the look I was going to see in my husband’s eyes when I got home.

Doug must have been sitting in the living room in the dark for hours, watching through the window for my return. He was waiting for me with the front door open when I all but staggered across the street and up my front steps.

He tried to take me into his arms and comfort me but I pushed him away. I turned my head away. I didn’t even want him to smell my breath.

I pushed past him and whimpered, “No, Doug. Not yet. I need to get cleaned up. Honey, I’m sorry. But I need a drink. I desperately need a drink. Let me get cleaned up and I’ll be back down in a few minutes if you want to wait for me.”

I handed him the DVDs. I explained briefly what they were and hurried upstairs. I sorted out my new clothes. I started a load of wash. I had no intention of wearing used articles of clothing that most likely were last worn by prostitutes without first washing them. Then I turned on the water in the shower and brushed my teeth for a very long time.

I took a shower as hot as I could stand it but I still felt dirty when I turned the water off. I dried off and looked at myself in the mirror. My body was sore all over but amazingly there was almost no visible evidence of the abuse I just suffered. There were a few bite marks on my tits and a couple of hickies on my neck. I was shocked. I expected to see bruising everywhere.

But it isn’t my body that suffered the most. It’s my mind. The images planted in my brain this evening will probably never leave me. I just spent seven hours doing the most unimaginable things, or having them done to me. I was the only woman, the only white woman, in a room that sometimes seemed filled to capacity with those six large black boys attacking me over and over with their cocks and their hands and their teeth.

It was my worst nightmare come to life and I didn’t think for a minute that the nightmare was over. They’ll undoubtedly want to do this to me again. They can do it every night if they want to. I can’t stop them. Doug can’t stop them. Only turning myself in and going to prison for a decade will put an end to it.

My despair thickened when it occurred to me that as horrible as this evening had been, my humiliation had at least been in private. Tomorrow it will continue in public. I’m not certain that my sanity, or what little remains of it, can survive this.

I put my robe on. I took the clothes out of the washer, transferred them into the dryer and started another load of wash. Finally I went downstairs to face Doug. He handed me a mixed drink as soon as I walked into the living room.

I smiled, a weak, apologetic smile, and I thanked him. I knew how much it went against the grain for him to hand me a glass containing alcohol in view of my past.

I put the drink down, wrapped my arms around him and hugged him with all of my might. It required every last bit of my remaining strength to keep from crying.

He held me in his arms and rested his cheek on the top of my head. We stood like that for a long time. He didn’t ask me what happened or how bad it had been. He knew. He saw my face when I returned. He probably watched those five boys leaving Delon’s house late tonight. He knew we weren’t playing a board game.

We sat together on the couch. He held me in his arms while I sipped the strong drink he made for me. I was halfway through the drink before I said, “It’s going to be terrible, Doug. Delon and his friends bought me a collection of the sluttiest clothes I’ve ever seen. He’s going to make me wear them to work. He’s going to destroy me. I really screwed up this time.”

To his immense credit he just held me close and avoided saying anything. There was nothing he could say at that point that wouldn’t have rubbed my nose in what I did. I already knew how badly I screwed up our lives.

We tried talking about normal things and avoiding the eight-hundred-pound gorilla in the room. But it seemed like there was only one thing happening in our lives now. We didn’t want to talk about it but we couldn’t seem to think of anything else to talk about. So we sat together in silence until I finished the laundry.

It was almost two in the morning when we finally went to bed in our guest room again. I assumed that after spending all evening being raped and abused by Delon and his friends I could skip the required picture viewing and story reading.

We were both exhausted. But I lay awake for a long time and I know that Doug did, too. It was probably three o’clock before I finally went to sleep. I’m almost certain that he was still awake.

I showered first in the morning. I always go first because it takes me longer to get ready. If there’s anything that annoys Doug it’s being all ready to go somewhere and having to stand by the door tapping his foot until I’m ready.

I went downstairs in my robe and made coffee. Once it was started I returned to our bedroom to get dressed. I was just finished dressing when Doug came out of the bathroom and saw the first of the slutty outfits I’ll be wearing to work now.

His jaw dropped when he saw how much of my body is on display. My breasts were plainly visible under the sheer toreador style blouse. The short, pleated miniskirt just barely covered my ass.

He finally managed to close his mouth and turn away. He must have been embarrassed to look at me and I can’t blame him. I’m the one who has to go to work dressed this way. I’m even more embarrassed than he is.

I went downstairs and poured two cups of coffee. Doug was just coming down when the doorbell rang. I glanced at the clock in surprise. We don’t have to leave for fifteen minutes. It’s too early for Delon to show up.

I went to let him in. The first thing he said was, “I want a key to your front door.”

In response to the confused look on my face he said, “I was ready a little early and thinking about how much fun we’re going to have today gave me a hard on. I thought I’d come over and get a blowjob before we go to work.”

Doug was standing in the doorway to the kitchen taking this all in. Delon smiled at him and asked sarcastically, “You don’t mind, do you, Doug?”

Doug turned to go back to the kitchen table. Delon called after him, “I asked you a question, Doug!”

Doug turned back and calmly replied, “Yes, Delon. I mind very much. But until Brooke decides that she can’t take it any longer I can’t do anything about it.”

He had made it pretty obvious that he wasn’t intimidated by Delon.

“Did you watch the DVDs I sent over last night?”

“No.”

“You should. They’re hot. The ones we made last night are even hotter. I’ll make you a copy in a day or two. It may take me a while. You wife keeps sapping my strength with that hot cunt of hers.”

Delon went over to the couch and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. He pulled one leg free and sat down. I sighed and knelt at his feet. It’s hard to believe that he can still be horny after all the orgasms he had at my expense last night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.