Whose Idea Was It - Cover

Whose Idea Was It

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: A role play story that some will like and some won't.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   .

Fan-ta-sy 1. The realm of vivid imagination, reverie, depiction, illusion, and the like; the natural conjurings of mental invention; the visionary world; make-believe. 2. A mental image, especially a disordered and weird image; an illusion; phantasm. 3.A capricious or whimsical notion; conceit. 4.a. Literary or dramatic fiction characterized by highly fanciful or supernatural elements. b. An example of such fiction. 5. An imagined event or condition fulfilling a wish.

It is funny how two people can look at the same word and get two totally different meanings from it and how that one word can change your life. Lorrie and I have been married for going on twenty years now, and by and large it has been a very good marriage. We married young, had children, raised them and saw them on their way before turning forty. We were at our sexual prime, no kids at home to get in the way, but our sex life was boring, boring, boring! Lorrie, who reads every woman's magazine that gets published, said that one of her magazines (McCall's or Woman's Day - she couldn't remember) had a series of articles on how to put spice back into a marriage and that two of the suggestions were role playing, and acting out your fantasies. We decided to give those ideas a try and, believe it or not, they worked.

In fact, they worked too damn well.


We started out trying role-play and things went great for the first few months; the trouble started when Lorrie asked me what my biggest fantasy was. In fact, I had several, hitting a hole-in one, bowling a three hundred game, hitting the lottery, but I had no sexual fantasies - none, nada, zip. Lorrie kept pressing me to give her a sexual fantasy so finally I picked one out of the air - watching her with another man. Now I had never had such a fantasy, in fact the only sexual fantasies I'd ever had were the ones you had when you were young and stupid, like screwing Marilyn Monroe or having Ann-Margaret chasing you. But I had to tell Lorrie something so I choose wife watching (refer to definition at start of story, especially the part underlined make-believe).

I did not know it at the time, but Lorrie's definition of fantasy was different (refer to definition at start of story, especially the part underlined fulfilling a wish). Lorrie then told me that her favorite was two men at the same time - me and somebody else. I was stunned - I had never imagined that my sweet, innocent, church-going wife could have such ideas. Our role-playing took on a new dimension; now when ever we made love Lorrie would ask who I was imagining her in bed with while I watched from the closet. I didn't know what to say to that so I always said "just some guy you picked up at a bar."

She would constantly ask, "Do you think of me with--? (fill in the name of someone we knew) and I would tell her no, it was always a stranger. Still, all in all, our sex life was 100% better than it had been.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.