Girlish Delights
Chapter 36: Elaheh's Downfall

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36: Elaheh's Downfall - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Princess Elaheh was not at all pleased to be given peremptory orders to move into the Golden Palace. She was still less pleased to hear that she could not bring any of her harem with her. She had a nasty feeling that her half-brother had some very unpleasant plans for her, and she wondered what measures she could take to protect herself and her entourage. Bleakly she remembered that a woman here had few rights, and she seriously doubted that her father's long-standing edict that she was to be treated in all respects as a man would still be in force.

The next morning she was taken to the Emir's bedroom and told to wait there. She waited all morning and half the afternoon before the Emir finally appeared. She fell to the floor in a deep obeisance, inwardly quaking at the prospect of learning her fate.

"Well, Elaheh, what are we to do with you?" he asked, and wisely she did not reply, or rise.

"Up."

The Emir looked her up and down, dressed as she was in the short silk gown of his father's harem which buttoned only at the neck.

"Strip," his tone was not harsh; he sounded almost bored.

The Princess slipped the button and dropped the gown, standing before him naked, feet apart, eyes down in the approved stance of a slave being inspected by a prospective buyer. The Emir walked slowly round behind her.

"Bend," again the bored tone.

Hiss ... CRACK!

The riding crop landed on her buttocks in an unexpected cut which made her stagger slightly, though she managed not to cry out.

"That is so that you are aware of your position. Now hold still."

The Emir's hand stroked one full buttock and slid down the crack and a finger was insinuated into her cunt.

"Hmm. Wet, I see," said the Emir, "You want me to use you, I suppose? Suddenly I am not the hated brother, but the beloved Master am I?"

Elaheh said nothing.

Hiss ... CRACK!

The second cut was harder, but she was ready for it.

"Answer when I ask a question."

"As the Master wishes," she replied.

"Well, they tell me that you have had more pricks than I have had hot dinners, and they say you have taken very good care not to bear a child. Both of those will change; you will be fucked only by me, and rarely at that, and then lick me clean. But you will most definitely bear me a child, or several if I like the first one. What do you say to that, my proud sister?" the voice was gloating now.

Elaheh decided there and then.

"Never will I bear you a child. Never will I come willingly to your bed. Never will I suck your cock without biting it," she said, knowing it would only anger him, and half hoping he would kill her.

"No, my dear," he said, "No, you won't escape like that. I will whip you until you obey. Tonight I will take you whatever happens, and tomorrow, or the next day, or the next you will beg me to fuck you."

"Never," she spat, and stood up.

"Shackle her to the bench," he said to the eunuch and she was quickly pinioned face down with her arms and legs firmly fastened.

Her arse stuck up in the air with both orifices available to him, and her breasts hung either side of the central bar. Moving behind her, the Emir prised her arse cheeks apart and dug into her narrower passage with three fingers.

"Not oiled?" he asked in surprise, "Do the eunuchs of the Golden Palace not oil women brought to the Emir's bedchamber?"

The frightened eunuch hastily oiled Elaheh's arse and then stammered, "Master."

The Emir ignored him and pushed four fingers painfully into her brown rosebud.

"Not over-used, this entrance," he commented, "Might be nice, but not tonight."

He pushed himself firmly into her vagina which, to her horror, was already wet in anticipation and from his handling of her, despite her resolve not to cooperate with him. Thrusting hard and steadily, he punctuated his rhythm with slaps to the sides of the hanging breasts. When he felt some involuntary movements of her body back on to his lunging prick he laughed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.