Girlish Delights
Chapter 28: Home

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: Home - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

As the ship made its way slowly towards the coast and the necessary minor repairs, the Princess relaxed after another night of debauchery. She felt satisfied, her shaven bitch at her side, as she sunned her body. With a finger playing with the arse of her latest toy, Kate, Elaheh was debating what could be inserted in there to make her pleasure more complete.

It was then that a steward came forward to warn, "Mistress, a boat approaches to put the pilot aboard for us to dock at Split. The Admiral's compliments and it would be wise if you retired to your suite until we sail again."

She stood up with no regard for her nakedness. The finger that had been probing Kate's arse, the Princess put into her slave's mouth and pulled her along, holding her bottom jaw. On arriving in her suite, she released her grip and told Kate to make ready a bath. The woman almost had to fight off the bath girls to perform this service, after which she took a shower herself and waited naked for her Princess to join her.

Amina came into the bathroom and addressed Kate, "You are to make love to me while the Princess bathes. Do it well and you will be rewarded; do it badly and we both shall be punished."

"How do I do that? I have only really had thoughts of making love to a woman; I have never done it."

"Just do to me what you think you would like someone to do to you. I will guide your hands and your tongue to my most sensitive parts."

Just then Elaheh entered the room. She stepped into the pool of bubbling water and clicked her fingers. Amina took Kate's hands and put them to her breasts and helped the inexperienced English woman to arouse her body in the way that was pleasing to her. Soon both of them were enjoying it, mouths followed hands, licking and biting gently on the flesh that was uncovered. Kate's hands were soon guided to Amina's pussy and her clit. Kate knew what to do, and her tongue started to play with the hard nub that was Amina's pleasure centre. The slave began to scream in pleasure as Kate nibbled on her tender flesh. White fingers explored an olive skinned pussy and with three fingers inserted Kate felt the pressure that she put on Amina's clit was doubled to increase her enjoyment.

"You have learnt well, Kate," Elaheh said, as orgasm after orgasm washed through Amina's body

Getting out of the pool she told them to stay and enjoy each other, and that when they were both spent to rejoin her to receive their rewards. The two women slipped into the pool and began once again to explore the possibilities of each others pleasures. Elaheh dried herself off with help from Mi Lee who was always on hand to satisfy the Princess's needs.

Shortly after this a knock on the main suite door was followed by a message slip being passed in to the eunuch who answered it. It was passed to the Princess but all it said was:

Please telephone the Emir, may he live for ever.

Lifting the telephone in the suite, and fearing truly bad news, Elaheh asked to be connected to the Emir. To her amazement she was speaking to him in under fifteen seconds.

"Father, what's the matter?" she asked.

"Nothing is the matter," answered the Emir, "That's why I called. The doctors at the Mayo Clinic said that millions of men have heart murmurs like mine and it signifies nothing. I'm on my way home now and will land in Kobekistan in twelve hours time."

"I'll come back as soon as I can," said Elaheh.

"No rush," said her father.

"Oh, there is," she said, "I want to see you again. I've missed having a father for twenty years, so I want to make up for it now."

Dressing quickly, she summoned Admiral Henry Hargreaves to her suite. The contrast from the sexually voracious girl of the previous evening into the imperious Princess could not have been greater.

"Summon the helicopter," she ordered, "and arrange for a plane to meet us at Marco Polo International. I am going back to Kobekistan. You can take this ship wherever you need for whatever repairs are necessary, but I want it back in Mayia Asrag in two weeks time."

"Mistress, that will be done. It would be quicker to arrange a flight from Kastel Stafilic Airport in Split direct to Kobekistan as the helicopter's return would take several hours," said the Admiral.

"Make it happen; I leave it in your hands."

"It shall be as you wish, Mistress," the Admiral saluted and left the room, thinking of the double meaning of the word mistress.

As the ship pulled into port there was the familiar black Rolls-Royce with a second, more plebeian vehicle on the dock side. With the minimum of fuss Elaheh and the girl she now thought of as her Kate-toy walked down the gang plank to the waiting cars. Bundling Hameez, Kalyn, Mi Lee, and Amina into the second car, the entourage made its way to the airport, away from the safety of the ship that had been their home for the last few weeks.


When the Princess Elaheh arrived in Kobekistan her slaves were taken away from her. The guard tried to take Kate away also, but when Elaheh said she was a guest and a British citizen they where both escorted by armed guard into the VIP lounge at the airport.

"Something is wrong, Kate; this shouldn't be happening," the Princess whispered.

Sitting in the lounge was the Crown Prince, surrounded by guards who were loyal to him, rather than to the Emir. They were his personal guard, but they were never averse to doing the Crown Prince's bidding whatever the task, when called upon. Thus they saw to it that the Princess was forced to her knees in front of her half brother, and Kate thought it wise to follow suit without being prompted.

"You escaped me. It shall not happen again; you will belong to me, and serve me, as your Christian whore of a mother did my father. And you will bear more whores, sired by who I choose, for me to watch grow and use for my pleasures," the young man gloated.

Without warning the Emir walked into the lounge.

"The Emir returns," said his Chief Eunuch, and all in the room turned and bowed before him. The Crown Prince stood up and stepped forward as his father saw the scene before him. He was angry at the sight of his daughter on her knees in front of her brother, regardless of the reason.

Her flight had landed before her father's, and she thought it was lucky that the Crown Prince wanted to humiliate her, as he could have had her put to death in a matter of seconds after her 'plane landed. In the Emir's absence, there would have been nothing that anyone could do about it, but now their father had returned it was to late.

Elaheh was the first to move; she ran to her father's side kissing his hand. The Crown Prince stood and walked to the Emir bowed and kissed his hand, then returned the Emir's seal and formally proclaimed the return of the Emir to his rightful place as ruler of Kobekistan. Then he ordered his guards to remove themselves as the Emir's guard took their place.

"To the Palace," the Emir ordered, and the entire room emptied into various cars which were awaiting them.

Nothing more was said about the incident, but during the drive to the Golden Palace of the Emir, but the Prince and Princess glared at each other with eyes of ice.

At the entrance to the Golden Palace, the Emir passed into the Throne Room, while his two children trailed along behind him. Elaheh did not see what happened to the rest of her entourage. In the Throne Room the Emir took his rightful place and then ordered the room cleared of supplicants and bystanders. The more senior advisors stayed, and the Crown Prince and Princess Elaheh were summoned to the steps below the throne.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.