Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 21: Jeremy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21: Jeremy - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Princess Elaheh made arrangements for her solicitor, Jeremy, to come to Kobekistan with the papers for her to sign to finalise the transfer of the house in Oxford to Kevin and Louise. She did this, rather than have the documents mailed, because she had decided that she would try him in bed, partly as a reward for his efforts and partly to establish him firmly on her side in any future disputes with her half-brother.

As the plane stopped on the searing tarmac Jeremy speculated on what wonders the Emerald Palace would have in store for him on this visit. On the flight over he had completely forgotten the vows of fidelity he was due to make to his bride some three weeks later. He had taken full advantage of two of the stewardess who had made themselves available to him, kissing them goodbye before stepping out into the hundred and ten degree heat. He could still taste their sweet juices on his lips as the dry Kobekistani heat removed all moisture from his mouth and turned his linen suit into a crumpled rag.

On the tarmac was a jet black Rolls Royce with a solitary eunuch standing by its side; he knew that inside it would be cool and there he would have his first chance to impress his Princess, so that she might grant him her favours. As he approached the eunuch stepped forward blocking his path putting his hand on his blade that hung from his thick leather belt.

"It's OK. That is Jeremy. Search him and take his jacket then let him pass."

The eunuch had Jeremy's jacket off his back before he could protest and his body search was most thorough.

"What's all this in aid of?" Jeremy asked in vain.

"Take his briefcase," was the only response from inside the open door.

With a push Jeremy was ushered towards the open door of the car, his arm being almost dislocated as his black briefcase was pulled away from him.

"That's a nice greeting for an old friend," he said as his head was pushed into the entrance of the door closely followed by another shove and the rest of his body followed, landing in an undignified heap at the feet of Princess Elaheh in all her radiant beauty.

"You are not a friend. You work for me and as you are in my presence, you had to be treated as a possible threat to me for all to see. You have, to this point, served me well and I hope that this will continue. If you do as you are commanded you will be rewarded with riches beyond your imagination; should you fail in your duties to me you might well be ... disposed of. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ellie but why all the cloak and dagger?"

"Its Princess Elaheh or Your Highness when we are in company, without exception. Now this is what you have to do."

Jeremy listened to Elaheh's instructions looking at documents as she handed them to him.

"So if I understand this correctly you want me to find out how it would be possible for you to become Emir?"

"Yes but more than that I want to resolve the succession line so that this society will become matriarchal," Elaheh said stressing her point.

The Rolls Royce drove down the narrow streets of the cheep quarter of the city, Jeremy noticed all the heads bowing as the car passed by.

"We are not going to the Palace then?"

"No for what you need to do you are better off outside the Palace system."

Then the privacy window slid down.

"We are almost there, Princess. His bag is clean; just papers and a Polaroid camera without a film and two photos taken on the plane."

"Oh I didn't realise I was under that much scrutiny."

"Put these on," Elaheh said taking a bundle of traditional clothes from Hameez, then taking another bundle for herself.

The car turned swiftly into a courtyard that was completely enclosed, presumably before the next move could be noticed. Jeremy swapped clothes and stepped out of the Rolls-Royce where there was another car waiting for them, a plain one without any markings on it. The pair got into the back seat and Hameez got behind the wheel.

"You know where to go Hameez."

The eunuch just bowed his head and drove off.

"I will be playing the part of a dutiful wife or mistress for this part of the subterfuge; you will be my Master. Here are your papers they will give you access to all the areas you will need to find any information you might want. Should you need any help with security, ring the quick-dial number 7 on this mobile. Other than today you will have no further contact with me until I contact you."

Hameez pulled up outside a seedy hotel.

"Go make the arrangements Hameez."

A few minutes later he returned, "Your suite is ready Master," he intoned bowing his head towards Jeremy.

Then he got Jeremy's suitcases from the boot of the car. The Princess stood three paces behind Jeremy and looked like any other Arab woman, with her head covered, bowed and veiled in the traditional Kobekistani way. Walking up the stairs, they were shown to a suite of rooms that looked like something from the Hilton in London.

Safely in the suite, Jeremy remarked, "I am impressed for a hotel of this quality to have rooms of this standard."

"You should know better than to judge a book by the cover," Elaheh said with a smile.

"Well I have thought about what you want, and as you want to change the world I think I deserve a sweetener added to the pot. After all you did say that you were my mistress," Jeremy said looking down at the bulge that was steadily getting bigger in the loose trousers.

"You have an open account at the brothel attached to this hotel; all your needs will be supplied by the eunuch who runs it."

"That's not the same; you did say you were playing the part of my wife or mistress," Jeremy persisted somewhat lustfully, hoping that his Princess would allow him the use of her body.

"What did you have in mind?" Elaheh said stepping closer to Jeremy and running her hand over the budge between his legs.

"Ahh" Jeremy moaned enjoying her touch.

Placing his hands on the Princess's shoulders, he increased the downward pressure until she fell to her knees.

"Oh I see," she said, tugging at the waist band of Jeremy's baggy pants.

As they came down his prick sprung from its hiding place erect and proud, Elaheh began to caress Jeremy's balls then slipped one of them into her mouth while with her hand she worked up and down on Jeremy's hard shaft.

"Suck it," Jeremy commanded, but Elaheh had other plans for her solicitor's pleasure.

From her position between Jeremy's legs she had total control over how Jeremy was to be pleasured. Running her tongue down the underside of his throbbing prick she began to massage his balls tugging on them ever so gently then running her finger into his arse crack made him groan with pleasure.

"You like that do you?"

"Oh yes," Jeremy replied groaning louder as her finger found his anal rosebud.

Putting a little pressure on the clenched bud, Elaheh was surprised how easy it opened for her, and her index finger disappeared inside his anus with Jeremy letting a little yelp.

"Oh so you are not an anal virgin then?" Elaheh commented, smiling before pushing her mouth all the way over his prick, tasting his flesh and the combined flavours of her two stewardesses.

She bobbed her head with increasing enthusiasm while probing Jeremy's anus with one, then two fingers. All this was too much for the English solicitor and he grabbed the back of Elaheh's head and pulled her hard to his groin, forcing her to take his full length, leaving her gulping for air before he pushed it deep down her throat again and again, until he deposited his seed into her mouth; even then he held her there until she couldn't breathe and was gasping for air.

"Don't waste it; swallow it all my little Slut Princess," Jeremy said pushing her back on to the floor.

"Leave us!" Jeremy ordered Hameez, the slave looked at Jeremy then at his Mistress who was lying on the floor.

"Go!" she said.

Hameez nodded his head turned and left the room, taking up guard outside.

"Let me show you around," said Elaheh from the floor.

"Ok," Jeremy replied looking appreciatively at his little whore Princess as she got up off the floor.

"This is your bathroom; To get a bath maid press this button and a maid will come to have a bath with you and you will be able to do with her as you wish. Your sleeping quarters are here; as you can see it has all the conveniences of a modern hotel, and this is your entertainment area. In this area there are all mod cons, TV, satellite, VCR, DVD, computer, but this is the piece de resistance," the Princess said, walking over to a large black cupboard.

As she opened it Jeremy's eyes lit up when he saw that it contained an amazing array of sexual toys ranging from whips to gags and dildos of all shapes and sizes.

"Entertain me," Jeremy said taking up a restful position on the bed.

"How should I do that?" Princesses Elaheh asked, coquettishly.

"I don't know. Use your imagination, pretend I am not here and please me with your fantasies."

Elaheh looked at Jeremy, thinking that he had not grasped fully her power; or was he just teasing her to find out how far she would go for her own and his pleasure?

"Ok then. Hameez," she called.

The large black slave came in the door with one hand on his dagger. Realising that the Princess was in no danger he relaxed his pose and bent at the waist into a bow signifying obedience.

"Get some whipping whores and bring them here."

"Whipping whores?" Jeremy questioned.

"You will see."

A few minutes later a strange eunuch came in with a chain connecting a coffle of girls by their collars. Jeremy reached for the bed covers to hide his placid manhood, but Elaheh just stood in the centre of the room. The girls varied in shape and size age but all were beautiful in their own right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.