Girlish Delights
Chapter 18: A Present for the Emir

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Present for the Emir - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

There was a fluttering of excitement as the Emir walked into the Emerald Palace harem. He did not visit often and there was always excitement among the inmates when he did. Finding Princess Elaheh just finishing her breakfast, he accepted a cup of coffee and asked, "This friend of yours, Louise, when do I get to meet her?"

Elaheh looked at him, trying to guess what he wanted her to say. Then she decided, "You can have her now if you want."

The Emir thought for a moment and asked, "Is she that well trained?"

"I think so."

Louise was summoned and arrived moments later, looking tousled and only half awake.

"What now? Wasn't last night enough?" she whined at Elaheh, not really taking in who else was there.

"Strip and lie on that couch. Put your legs up high because you are going to be fucked," ordered her Mistress.

"Wha ... what?" still half asleep.

"Now!"

Louise did as she was told and only really became aware of her surroundings when the Emir, used to ready oiled cunts, thrust into her with no preliminaries causing her some pain through her unpreparedness.

"Ow, ow, stop. Who the hell are you?"

Princess Elaheh stepped in and slapped Louise hard on the breast.

"Shut up and do as you are told," she snapped.

Louise subsided into a rather grumpy acquiescence as her vagina quickly became slick with her own juices. She was just starting to enjoy herself when the cock was suddenly withdrawn.

"No, don't stop. I haven't come yet. Fuck me some more, please?" she moaned.

"I think three for the initial rejection and three more for complaining at the end, don't you?" the Emir asked conversationally, of nobody in particular.

Princess Elaheh's eyes sparkled, "I'll do it myself."

"Now," ordered the Emir.

As Louise was peremptorily pushed on to a whipping bench and cuffed in place she squealed in protest, "Hey. That's not fair. What did I do wrong. Who is this old man anyway?"

"This 'old man', as you so delicately put it, is my father, His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, ruler of Kobekistan, may he live for ever and have many sons, and you are to get six from me for first objecting to him fucking you and then objecting to him stopping. You ought to get more for not knowing who he is, but he is a very merciful man," said the Princess.

Rejecting the offer of a dog whip, she selected a largish dildo and a wide leather belt from the collection of toys on the side table. Pushing the dildo into the unfortunate Louise's arse she stood back and surveyed the proffered globes, taking up a wide leather strap.

Whish ... SPLAT!

Louise's scream echoed round the room as Princess Elaheh laid on with all the strength she could muster. The strap curved neatly over the peak of the plump arse cheeks, just catching the end of the dildo as it protruded from the rectum and tweaking it painfully inside the girl. That pain was nothing, however, to the agony as the impact made itself felt. The twin white hemispheres were now two tone; the lower half was still white, but the upper half was an angry red, shading slowly darker.

Whish ... SPLAT!

The second target was the lower buttocks, just above the thighs, but strangely there was no sound from Louise. Then Elaheh realised that this was because she was literally too shocked to breathe, and stared at her friend in horror.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.