Girlish Delights
Chapter 17: Louise

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Louise - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

"Is all this yours?" asked Louise somewhat surprised at the splendour of the strange surroundings.

"Only the green bit! My father lives in the golden bit and my half brother in the red bit. Do you want a guided tour?" Elaheh said showing off somewhat.

"Drinks!" Elaheh commanded and almost immediately a semi naked woman walked into the room with a tray with a pitcher of a golden liquid and ice and three ornate long crystal gasses.

Kevin's eyes opened wide and his bottom jaw almost hit the floor at the sight of Fadila's unfettered breasts under the transparent silk covering. Both Louise and Elaheh noticed this, and Elaheh saw the angry look on his new bride's face, and decided to add to Louise's anger by telling Fadila to dance for them, which she did once she had served the drinks. Elaheh ignored the dance but kept an eye on Kevin's reaction as she began to talk to Louise.

"What do you think of my little hovel then?"

"It's ... it's magnificent," Louise replied, trying to control her temper as her eyes fixed themselves on her husband leering at this native girl.

"What's this drink? It's very nice isn't it Kevin?" she said, trying to distract him but to no avail.

"I am not sure what it is called but from what I have been told from my kitchen it is a blend of tea and herbs with a local light brandy. It's very refreshing isn't it?" Elaheh replied, "Come, sit with me and we will watch the show."

"Show?" Louise questioned.

"Just sit," Elaheh said and guided the latest addition to her harem to the edge of a large lounging bed that Louise hadn't noticed before.

Louise started to feel hot and damp between her legs, all feelings of rage had been washed away by feelings of lust and passion as she watched her husband being seduced by the undulating body of loveliness that was before her. Elaheh clicked her fingers and Fadila started to disrobe Kevin, stroking his body and kissing it as Louise's hands began to caress her own body.

"You like it don't you?" Elaheh whispered in Louise's ear as she slid her hand to replace the young bride's.

Louise began fumbling with the buttons on her blouse but Elaheh pushed her back on to the bed and started to disrobe her prey. Then she reached around Louise's body and unsnapped her brassière, throwing it to the floor.

Louise held her hands across her breasts but Elaheh whispered softly, "It's OK. You're beautiful and I'm beautiful and we both want this, so don't fight it. You belong to me now and my word is law in my Palace."

Then she pulled her hands away from Louise's breasts and slid down her body, pulling her skirt and knickers down her legs revealing the ample pleasures of her European sex. Elaheh lowered her mouth on to Louise's breast and began to swirl her tongue around the stiff, erect nipple. Louise's back arched as Elaheh began to pull the nipple gently between her teeth. She let her fingertips softly caress Louise's inner thighs. Louise pulled Elaheh firmly to her, rubbing her pubic mound against the young woman's soft hands. She felt a wave of electricity flow through her body as her clit began to throb.

It was as if the words came from some unknown place as Louise moaned, "Eat me! Please lick me!"

She had never talked dirty in bed before and she knew she was losing control, but somehow didn't care. Elaheh let her tongue slide down slowly towards the source of her desire. She kissed and licked the white thighs teasingly until Louise could take it no more. She grabbed Elaheh's hair and pulled her face into her dripping pussy. Elaheh sank her tongue deep into Louise's wet pussy, licking the juices back into her mouth. She sucked on her swollen lips, letting her nose rub against the hard clit protruding from its hood. As she let her tongue flick the hard clit, Louise's thighs squeezed against Elaheh's head, trapping Elaheh firmly in place.

"Lick it! Please I'm coming! Suck it! My God!"

Louise felt her body ignite. Wave after wave spread out from her clit sending pleasure throughout her body. She pulled Elaheh's face away from her drenched pussy, her clit too sensitive to touch.

"Oh my God, Oh my God..." was all she could mutter as she looked down at Elaheh's beautiful smile, glistening with her juices.

Elaheh slid her tongue up Louise's stomach, swirling around her nipples and finally kissing her deeply, allowing Louise to taste herself on the questing lips and thrusting tongue. Louise could barely breathe. She had never had a problem with orgasms, but never had she had one this intense.

"Is it always like this with women?" she asked.

Elaheh laughed, "Only when I allow it to be. You are here for my pleasure not for your own and for wanting me to pleasure you before I have had my pleasure you will be punished."

The look of astonishment swept across Louise's face as the words of her friend began to work into her mind. In truth she still didn't understand the depths of her situation but she had come to realise she was in no position to demand an explanation. She was naked, displayed before Elaheh and her guards and other servants and slaves, vulnerable. The thought excited her wonderfully but she dared not admit it to herself or to Elaheh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.