Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 1: Accidental Death

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Accidental Death - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Pauline Bollington was driving back to Oxford from a visit to a friend in Banbury, and she was driving far too fast in the wintry conditions. When she saw the cyclist in the road she had to brake hard and swerve; she missed him by a hair's breadth but lost control on the icy road and the car slammed into a tree still doing forty miles an hour. It took the emergency services two hours to cut her lifeless body out of the resulting mess.

"The only consolation I can offer," said the policewoman who broke the news to Pauline's only daughter, Elinor, "is that she died instantaneously. She never felt a thing."

Elinor just looked at her as though not understanding.

"Is there anyone who can stay with you? A relative, or a neighbour?" asked the policewoman.

"No. Dad died years ago and we don't really mix with the neighbours. I could go to Louise's perhaps."

"Who's Louise?"

"She's my best friend. I'll ring her," Elinor said as she fumbled for her mobile and speed-dialled her friend.

The policewoman gently took the 'phone from her hand and said, "Louise?"

Evidently it was Louise who had answered.

"Louise, I am Police Constable Glass and I am with Miss Pauline Bollington. We need someone to look after her for tonight. Her mother died in a road accident earlier today, and I don't think it a good idea for her to be alone."

She listened for a moment and then said, "Thank you," and rang off.

To Pauline she said, "She'll be here in a few minutes, and we won't leave you until she arrives."


The funeral took place a week later. During that time Louise had stayed at the Bollingtons' house and had been a tower of strength in dealing with people like the undertakers and other officials.

After the few friends in Pauline's life had come back to the house and expressed their sympathy over sherry and sandwiches, the last of them was leaving as Louise said, "I'll help you to wash up."

"Thanks," said Elinor and went through to the kitchen.

When Louise came into the kitchen Elinor was sobbing mournfully.

"Here," said Louise and reached out to give her a hug.

Neither of them really knew what happened next, but suddenly they were kissing, not like the friends they had been until this moment, but fully as lovers, with their tongues scouring each other's mouths, and their hands racing over breasts and buttocks in a series of wild caresses.

"Stay with me tonight, please," begged Elinor.

"What about Kevin?" asked Louise, as he had attended the funeral and was, even then, in the sitting room.

"Fuck Kevin," said Elinor.

"I rather think that's what he expects tonight," said Louise gently, "I've been here constantly ever since Sunday you know, and he hasn't had it for days."

"Well, stay until I'm asleep and then you two can stay together in the guest room?" Elinor was pleading.

"OK," said Louise, wondering why she wanted Elinor so very much and why she suddenly didn't care what Kevin thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.