Carol's Traffic Offence - Cover

Carol's Traffic Offence

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A woman tries to avoid a fine for a traffic offence, but gets caught out. The man from the authority offers to let her off in return for sex. And he wants more than just one quick poke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Before getting in the car, Janet told David to remove his wife's panties and to put them in his pocket for later. Then she got in the back seat with Carol, reached over to put her handbag on the front passenger seat, and told David to follow Mike's car. While David was still maneuvering the car out of the restaurant car park, Janet calmly undid all the buttons down the front of Carol's dress and pulled it wide open. "Delicious titties! Let me lick."

In his rear view mirror, David could see something of what was happening to his wife, and saw Janet's head bob down in front of his wife, obviously doing more than just licking. He heard Carol moan, then as he drew the car out onto the main road he heard Janet say "open your legs, baby, lets have a feel. Wider darling, that's nice. Hands by your sides. Oh my, who is sopping wet then!"

Glancing in the mirror again he saw Carol's eyes were closed but her mouth fell open as the older woman explored. He saw Carol's tongue licking her top lip, and he could see she was trembling. He tried to concentrate on driving the car, but kept glancing back at his wife's flushed face.

Janet said softly "So, Carol, you told Mike a fib, didn't you, darling?" David could just hear her words and knew at once what she was referring to. Carol slowly nodded her head, and whispered that she was sorry. "What do you have to say for yourself about that?"

"I thought he meant had I done it before all this started."

"Done what, darling?"

Carol gulped, bit her lip, then stammered "had anal sex, Jan."

Janet playfully spanked the inside of Carol's thigh, but hard enough to make her wince and bite her lip. "Tonight you call me Mistress, darling. And call what Jim did to you, and what Mike will be doing to you, being fucked in the ass. Now, what had you not done before all this started?"

"I'd never been fucked in the ass before, Mistress," Carol sobbed. Her eyes were open now, starting at David's eyes in the driving mirror.

"But that wasn't what he asked, was it? He asked if you had had anal sex before, meaning before he asked you the question. So what should you have replied?"

"I should have told him that Mr Maxwell had fucked me in my ass last weekend Mistress."

"Yes, that's right. So you need to be punished for lying, don't you?" Carol moaned that she accepted that yes, she deserved to be punished. "And David, you knew that she was lying, didn't you?" Janet now was looking at David, while resting her head on Carol's bare breasts.

David's voice was strained as he replied, "yes Mistress, she told me about it on the phone while it was happening."

"While what was happening, David? Speak up, I can hardly hear you."

"While Mr Maxwell was fucking my wife in the ass Mistress." David wondered if this meant he was also going to get punished.

"Flash your headlights, David, when Mike stops, pull in behind him."

David did so, and sat shivering as Janet reached over the back of the passenger seat and started searching in her handbag. She produced two small bells with metal clips on them. "Know what these are, Carol?"

"Oh God. Are they nipple clamps, Mistress?"

"Clever girl. Yes they are. I brought them along just for you." Janet fondled Carol's left nipple, massaging and teasing it until it was nicely erect, and then clipped the clamp to it, making Carol hiss. As she turned to the right nipple, Jim appeared at the side of the car and got into the front passenger seat, and watched while Janet clipped the second clamp onto Carol's right nipple.

"Hi, Jim, Carol has something to tell you." Janet sat back, waiting for Carol to speak.

"Um ah look um when you asked if I had done anal before and I said no, I meant I hadn't done it before I met Mr Maxwell."

"Call him Master darling. Tell him what you should have replied."

"Master, Mr Maxwell fucked me in the ass last weekend."

Jim smiled, and Janet played with Carol's breasts so the little dangling bells rang sweetly. "So, Janet, what do you intend to do about it?"

"I think, Jim, that I will flog her when we get home."

"Excellent. Well, let's get under way then."

"Just give me one minute, something more I want to do first." She rummaged in her handbag again and drew out a small egg shaped object on a string, and slipped it into Carol's pussy. "That's just to get it nice and lubricated darling. It's going into your bottom in just a moment. Then we can drive on. Lift your knees right up sweetie. Open them wide."

Carol flushed scarlet as Jim looked at her exposed crotch and anus, and he and David watched as Janet drew the egg out of Carol's pussy and slid it into her bottom. At the other end of the string was a small box, and David realized it was a battery and a controller. Janet deftly flipped the switch and Carol went "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as the soft sound of humming filled the car.

"Okay we can go on now. Off you go Jim, join Mike, I want to be alone with these two for a bit. David, follow them when Mike drives off. Carol, you can put your knees down." David waited as Jim walked to the other car, listening to his wife and that low hum before finally starting the engine, and as Jim's car pulled out, he followed. His wife's moans were still audible over the car noise.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.