Carol's Traffic Offence - Cover

Carol's Traffic Offence

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A woman tries to avoid a fine for a traffic offence, but gets caught out. The man from the authority offers to let her off in return for sex. And he wants more than just one quick poke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

On Monday morning Mr Maxwell turned up at Carol's work, carrying a cardboard box that he put down on her desk, and demanded a blow job in her office. He stood leaning against her door so nobody could come in unexpectedly, and just unzipped his fly. After he had cum in her mouth, he insisted that she show him around the building, introduce him to some of the workers, telling them he was an important client. Passing one of the ladies' toilets, he told her to pop inside and take off her panties, and bring them out and give them to him. By the time she finally took him to the front door and showed him out she was blushing scarlet. His last words were "There are some clothes in the box I put on your desk, put them on tonight and be wearing them at 7pm. No bra and flat shoes." She was trembling as she walked back to her office.

The clothes were a fetish schoolgirl uniform, the panties frilly lace. She guessed correctly that she was in for another caning, but it was a bit more involved than she expected. At ten minutes past seven David received a phone call, "this is the headmaster of your daughter's school, she misbehaved today, and is due to be punished. Bring her to my study at once. Have her wear a coat over her uniform." David parked outside Mr Maxwell's house and opted to wait in the car, but after being inside for a few minutes Carol was sent out to fetch him.

Soon the two of them were standing side by side while Mr Maxwell gave "little Carol" a severe telling off, then had her bend over his desk, and told "daddy" to take "his daughter's" panties down, and then stand watching while Mr Maxwell gave her an eight stroke caning. Then Mr Maxwell had David remove her panties completely and Carol was sent outside to wait in the hall, "hands on your head, girl," while Mr Maxwell had words with "her dad".

David emerged five minutes later looking pale, and told her to come back inside. Her panties were lying on Mr Maxwell's desk. "Put your knickers back on, young lady, and don't let me catch you misbehaving again." Carol picked up her knickers, and found them sticky with still-warm semen. The two men waited while she tugged them up and arranged her skirt, then Carol and David walked out to the car. Carol sat carefully, wincing as her welted bottom settled on the seat.

As David drove off, she asked him what had happened while she was outside, but David was too embarrassed to tell her. They drove home in silence, both thinking over what had happened, and neither of them inclined to talk about it. Moments after they arrived home, David's phone beeped the SMS code. "D can now fuck naughty C." They went off to the bedroom, but Carol insisted he tell her about what happened before letting him enter her. And as she had assumed, he admitted that Mr Maxwell had demanded oral sex from him, but had pulled out before he came and had made David finish him off into Carol's panties. He had then made David masturbate himself, adding his semen to Mr Maxwells, before going out to join Carol.

"So you have already cum once today? Are you sure you are up to fucking me now?" she teased him, and he pressed his hard cock against her pussy. It was very obvious to Carol that David was excited admitting it, and it turned Carol on immensely to picture David on his knees while she was waiting outside. She kissed him passionately and as he fucked her she promised to give him more blow jobs once they were through this three month penalty period.

A few days later, Mr Maxwell visited Carol at work again, and told her that she and David were to join him and a couple of others in a restaurant that night. She spent most of the rest of the day trying to decide what to wear, and wondering how it would feel having three men making love to her at the same time, four if David was allowed to join in. Her first gang bang! But what to wear, if the evening was starting in an expensive restaurant?

Of course she knew Mr Maxwell expected her to wear suspenders and stockings, and she opted for a garter belt, but assumed she had to look respectable so put on a nice pale blue knee length summery dress that didn't show too much cleavage but which buttoned all the way down the front, so if her choice wasn't quite right Mr Maxwell could order her to unbutton the front a little, or a lot. She was dressed ready to go out when she suddenly realized that it would be more embarrassing being told to remove her bra than going there without one on, so she quickly took it off and asked David what he thought, was it too obvious that she wasn't wearing one? He said well, yes, it was fairly obvious but it looked sexy, and she decided that would do then.

They arrived at the appointed time, and Mr Maxwell was sitting at a quite secluded table in a bit of an alcove at the back of the restaurant. As she approached it, she wondered how far she would have to go, surely they couldn't get up to much in here? Mr Maxwell made her sit facing him with her back to the restaurant, David sat on her right. After a few minutes he told her not to look round, but the other guests were approaching.

Carol was shivering as she sat waiting not daring to move. She could hear clicking! High heels? A woman? When they were close, and apparently standing behind her, Mr Maxwell stood up and said "Okay Carol you can turn round now, say hello to our dinner guests."

She turned and stood up, and gasped. "Janet!" It was indeed her friend Janet and a man she remembered seeing a few times before, Janet's husband Mike, a very good looking man in his mid fifties. He shook David's hand and kissed Carol's cheek, but said nothing until they were all seated. Carol noticed that Mike had taken the seat directly in front of, and Mr Maxwell was now on his right with Janet on his left. It was Mike who spoke first.

"Last time we met I told you that I would let you see me soon. Remember?"

Carol gasped. She knew that voice! She glanced at David, and could see that he also recognized it. It was the voice of the man who had come into their house with Mr Maxwell and who had received oral sex from both of them last week!

Janet was grinning. The waitress arrived and they all ordered drinks, and were given the menu to study, but nobody was thinking of food at that moment!

Mike waited till the girl had walked away then continued. "I gather from the look on your face that you recognize my voice?"

Carol stuttered that, yes, she did. "That's good. You too, David? You remember me?" David nodded, his face red.

"Tell me, Carol, how did you think the RTA managed to talk to your Mr Gordon Green? He didn't give his address on the internet. Janet chose him precisely because it looked as though he would be impossible to locate. Yet Jim here told you that he had actually talked to him. Didn't you think that strange?" Carol nodded, totally confused.

"Let me explain what happened. You remember ages ago telling Janet about your traffic ticket, and Janet convincing you to send in that declaration that some fictitious person had been driving? Well, you see, it's me that works for the RTA, not Jim. Janet told me all about it and asked if I could do anything to help. Well, knowing when it would arrive, I was able to get hold of your form in the incoming mail, and I had it assigned for me to process. But I wasn't convinced you should just get away with it, and Janet wanted to have some fun, and we decided on the blackmail thing."

Carol sat open mouthed, appalled at the duplicity of her friend! "I couldn't afford to attempt to blackmail you myself, in case you told the police. So I asked Jim, who is just a friend of mine, to play the role you saw, while we checked on your reaction. If you had gone to the police to report the blackmail, you wouldn't be able to prove anything, because there was no connection between Jim and the RTA."

Carol shook her head in amazement. Mike continued. "If the police interviewed Jim, I would simply have rejected your declaration form and nobody would ever have known anything about it. So we put you through a few tests and trials to make sure you were seriously submitting to the plan. And after the last week it's pretty clear that you have indeed decided to take the punishment that Jim proposed, and when you didn't even tell Janet I was confident that you haven't told anyone about us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.