Carol's Traffic Offence - Cover

Carol's Traffic Offence

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A woman tries to avoid a fine for a traffic offence, but gets caught out. The man from the authority offers to let her off in return for sex. And he wants more than just one quick poke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

After a few hours rest in her husband's loving but reluctantly sexless arms, they got out of bed and sat around trying to pretend that this was just another Sunday afternoon and that they were not thinking of sex all the time. Carol still had the butt plug in her, and she and David had been refused permission to make love, or "to fuck" as Mr Maxwell demanded she call it. She made them both cups of coffee and they watched the television for a bit, but Carol decided she couldn't take the strain of being close to her husband in this condition any longer.

"I'm going out, I will phone Mandy or Janet or someone and see if I can go visit for a bit."

Mandy didn't answer her phone, but Janet responded that she would be delighted, and suggested Carol go round right away.

Carol went to the bathroom and had a quick shower, put on a below-the-knee skirt and fresh panties, kissed David on the cheek, and walked carefully out to the car. Sitting down was difficult with that thing inside her, even using the foot peddles made her wince, and she was glad the car was automatic. Constantly working the clutch peddle as well would be too much!

At Janet's place, she forced a cheerful look on her face as she walked in and sat on the softest available sofa, then tried to talk about the normal girlish trivia. Janet was about fifteen years older than Carol, a large woman with big breasts and long jet black hair. They had met on some training course ages ago. After a few minutes of the normal chatter, Janet casually asked about the traffic fine that had got Carol into this mess. "Did you ever pay that speeding fine," Janet asked looking totally innocent.

Carol shuddered, remembering how she had told Janet about the original letter from the RTA advising her that she had been detected going through a red light, and stating the fine and the number of demerit points associated with pleading guilty. She had been so depressed, and so reluctant to tell David about it that, a couple of days later, she had gone round to see Janet, hoping the older woman would have some ideas of how to get out of the fine.

And it had been Janet who suggested putting in a claim that someone else was driving the car. Of course, if they chose a real person whoever Carol named would have to take the blame, and the fine, and the points. Now Carol remembered that it was Janet who had suggested just inventing a name. There was an article about a judge who had been caught out doing just that, someone who had died before the date of the offence, but somehow the fact that he had got caught didn't really register with either of them. Just bad luck he chose someone who was dead.

It had sounded so clever at the time, and Janet had made it sound so easy, and so safe! "People do it all the time," Janet had insisted. God, Carol thought now, if Janet ever discovered how things have turned out, I would never live it down. Bad enough to be sitting here quietly sipping coffee with a butt plug in her ass and two different men's semen in her mouth (neither being her husband), and trying to look calm and collected. Imagine how Janet would crow if she found out what had been happening all this last week.

"It was a red light camera actually, Jan, not speeding."

"Ah yes. And did you put in the stat dec? Blame someone else?"

"Um yeah, you know I did, we picked the guy's name together, off the internet."

"Well, I wasn't sure you would actually had the courage to post it. Well done for doing that! Did you hear any more about it?"

"No," Carol lied, hoping that would be the end of Janet's curiosity, and changed the subject. Janet raised an eyebrow but allowed the conversation to move on.

For some time they chatted about magazine articles and soapies and fashion, and then Janet showed Carol an article in one of her seedier girly magazines. "Read this, Car, it's really hot."

Carol felt her face going read as she started reading, the article was about the joys of anal sex! She had never talked about that with Janet before, and it horrified her that Janet should suddenly raise the issue. But that was the way of the world, women's magazines nowadays thought nothing about having articles on the subject. Carol pretended to read it but she was too embarrassed to take in the words of the article. She put the magazine down.

"What do you think, Car, do you and David ever do that?"

Carol shook her head desperately hoping that Janet would drop the subject.

"Ever do it with anyone else?"

Carol gasped, and even contemplated replying not yet, but instead just stammered "no, never, of course not. Have you?"

Janet giggled and said that yes, she had, but she wasn't going to tell Carol who she had done it with. Carol tried to remember Janet's husband, she had only met him a couple of times. She thought his name was Mike, but wasn't sure. Was he the type who would want to bugger his wife? Well, Carol thought, it sounded as though he was! Maybe Janet asked him to! She looked at Janet with more respect, but also with an awful fear, thinking suppose Janet can tell that I have a butt plug in my bottom right now? Is that why she is asking all these things? Does she know, and is she trying to get me to break down and admit it? God I could NEVER do that, she thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.