Carol's Traffic Offence - Cover

Carol's Traffic Offence

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman tries to avoid a fine for a traffic offence, but gets caught out. The man from the authority offers to let her off in return for sex. And he wants more than just one quick poke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

David was excited to find his wife had come home without any panties on. He was absolutely enthralled by the seven raised cane stripes across his wife's bottom. He asked her to lie over pillows on the bed while he ran his fingers, and his tongue, along them. Then he started to undress, saying "you can tell me all about it as we fuck."

One can imagine his dismay when Carol said, "um I don't think we are allowed to."

"What, not allowed to have sex? I thought you said last time that he was restricting us to twice a week, well we did it first time last night and now I want my seconds."

"But David you fucked me twice last night! And anyway it's not quite that simple. Mr Maxwell said he was thinking of changing that rule, now that you know about him and me."

"Changing it? How? To what? Please hon you can't stop me now I'm about to explode."

"I dunno, Dave darl, I don't think we should, he might get angry with me, the cane is bad enough without him being angry. Let me just give you a hand job okay?"

Reluctantly David accepted the compromise, and had a nice climax into Carol's hand and over her breasts. Then he asked "what about you darling will you be okay?"

Carol kissed him and said yes she was fine, she didn't think she should remind him that she had been fucked three times yesterday and once today, more sex than she had ever had before in two days! She rolled over and went to sleep. David lay awake beside her far into the night thinking about the events of the last two days. He was horrified but also wildly excited at the thought that his wife had twice been fucked by a complete stranger. What might the man require in the months ahead?

Next morning David was horny again but Carol refused even to give him a hand job. Carol was a bit annoyed with him, she was feeling horny too but he didn't seem to notice or care. She dressed in a garter belt and stockings, just in case Mr Maxwell summoned her to visit him during the day, or, an even more exciting thought, came to visit her in her office! David asked her about her choice of underwear and she told him that Mr Maxwell had told her to dress this way. She felt guilty about that, driving to work. She normally didn't ever lie to David, now she had done it over something as silly as her choice of undies.

At work everything was very normal, her receptionist greeted her with a cup of coffee, no sign that she knew anything unusual had been happening. Carol went about her daily tasks lethargically, her mind on other things. Like, what would Mr Maxwell demand tonight? She was almost disappointed when it was time to go home and there had been no contact from him. She stopped off on the way home at a shopping mall and bought some fresh undies, including more stockings and a new lacy garter belt. She spent far too long trying on bras, finally buying one that was a bit tight but looked sexy.

It was gone six o'clock by the time she got home, David was there waiting for her in just a gown, with a rock hard erection poking out of it, and begging for her to do something about it. She told him off, reminding him that she wasn't allowed to do that until she had found out from Mr Maxwell what she was allowed to do. She gave him a compensating kiss before she undressed and went to the shower. David came with her and stood watching her, stroking himself.

He followed her into the bedroom and watched jealously as she laid out the new undies and selected from her wardrobe the things she would wear for Mr Maxwell tonight — a short red skirt, slightly see-through white blouse. She rather enjoyed having David watch her dress, his sexual arousal so very obvious, and him knowing he couldn't have her the way he wanted. She decided to tease him while still in just the suspender belt and bra, turning and showing him her bottom, letting him feel the cane welts from yesterday. "Mr Maxwell has twice talked about anal sex!" David moaned, and Carol, her back still to him, grinned. "He says you will not be allowed to do that to me. I think he intends to do it himself." David closed his eyes and sighed. He bent forward and kissed his wife's bottom and imagined this unknown man penetrating her in her ass.

When she was dressed and made-up, she kissed David on the cheek and left the house.

She was a few minutes late for her seven o'clock appointment, and Mr Maxwell calmly told her that she would be punished for that. "I don't suppose your bottom can take any more of the cane just yet, so I will have to think of something else, but you must be taught not to be late so you will be punished." He pointed toward the small bar in the corner of his living room. "Go fetch me a glass of whiskey. You can get a glass of wine if you like, there is a bottle open in the fridge." She felt almost uncomfortable being fully dressed in front of Mr Maxwell, who sat watching her as she walked towards him with the drinks. He took his glass from her and told her to sit opposite him in a comfortable lounge chair.

"You must always sit with your knees apart, Carol." She gulped and spread her legs, letting him see the pale flesh above the tops of her stockings. She wondered if he could also see her panties. She wondered if she would be sent home without any, like before. He sat for a few moments sipping his whiskey.

"How is your husband coping with all this?"

"Well, he's really upset about not being allowed to have sex."

James smiled, interesting she mentioned that aspect, not that he was upset she was being fucked by another man. "It will only be for three months. I still haven't fully decided what he will be allowed, but until I do decide perhaps we had better say you are not to touch his cock at all. Okay?" Carol nodded, fairly confident she would be getting all the sex she could cope with from Mr Maxwell. She rather liked the thought of David going without. "Are you a good cook, Carol?"

That question was so far from her thoughts that she was quite disturbed. "Quite good, why?"

"I think you should invite me round to dinner at your house tomorrow evening, so I can meet him."

Carol gasped. She had not imagined that Mr Maxwell would ever actually meet David in the flesh! What on earth could he and David talk about over dinner? She nodded shyly. "Okay. Seven o'clock? Or could we make it a bit later so I have time to cook something nice?"

"Certainly. Make it eight o'clock. I bought you something that you can wear to serve dinner, it's in that box. Make sure you take it with you when you go home tonight. I suggest you put your car keys on the box now so you don't forget it." Carol stood and walked over to the large cardboard clothes box, cutely tied with a ribbon, and put her keys on it then turned to face Mr Maxwell again.

"Take your panties off." She gulped and did so, wondering if a girl could ever get used to doing this for a man. He held out his hand for them and she gave them to him, and blushed as he sniffed the crotch. She knew it would be wet! "Now, let's give you your punishment for being late. Sit on the edge of that coffee table, and lie back so your bum is over the edge and your legs are hanging down." She started to lie face down, thinking he was going to spank her bottom, but he said no, he wanted her on her back. She obeyed.

"Now, pull your skirt right up in front, then move your feet as wide apart as you can." She did, feeling desperately exposed. Looking down through the valley between her breasts she could see her newly shaved pussy gaping. "Have you ever been spanked on your pussy?" She groaned and shook her head no. Mr Maxwell stood and walked over to stand beside her, and placed a cupped hand over her crotch. "Ask for your punishment, Carol."

Her voice was strained as she hissed "please may I be punished for being late, Mr Maxwell?" He raised his hand and brought it down hard over her clitoris and her labia. She gasped and squirmed but managed to retain her position.

"Now thank me and ask me for more."

"Thank you sir. Please spank me again Mr Maxwell. I am sorry I was late." The hand slapped down again, a really strange mixture of pain and erotic pleasure. He stood over her, looking down at her, his hand still cupping her pussy. "Please spank me again sir." He did, repeatedly, and Carol found the sensation of having her pussy spanked quite overwhelming. Between spanks, he chatted quite casually.

"I like your suspender belt, Carol, you have fine legs and suspender straps and stockings show them off well."

Carol panted a thank you, her body on fire!

"A corset would be nice. A lace up one, you know the sort of thing?" Carol nodded, she had often seen them in lingerie stores but had never bought one. "Actually I have found one that would be perfect, the details are on this piece of paper."

Mr Maxwell took something from his pocket and stuffed it down her front, inside her bra, saying "Ask for a sales lady called Mrs Handley, she will be expecting you at lunchtime tomorrow to help you find the right size. I have already paid for it. Wear it tomorrow under the other clothes I have bought you." He spanked her pussy again, then continued. "You will need some really nice high heels to show off the dress I bought you properly. The paper I gave you also lists the address of a shoe shop, again I have picked the shoes I want you to buy, you just need to go try them on and find a pair that fits. These also are paid for."

He spanked her pussy a couple more times then to her relief he removed his trousers and pants, and knelt between her thighs, and pushed his cock inside her.

As he lent forward and his belly started rubbing against her clitoris, she knew she would climax very soon. How did he do this to her? In all their married life, David had seldom got her this aroused, yet so far Mr Maxwell had done it every time he screwed her. Once again Carol climaxed before he did.

As he pulled out and stood up, she laid there panting and exhausted, feet flat on the floor, knees wide spread, very aware of his semen running out of her and dripping onto the carpet. She lay watching him as he dressed.

"I have some work to do now Carol, you can go home. I will see you at eight tomorrow night. You can show yourself out." With that he walked off and she heard the door of his study close.

Standing shakily, she tugged her skirt down, and looked around for her panties. Even if she had found them, she didn't think she would dare to put them on without permission, so she was glad that they weren't anywhere to be seen. That meant she didn't have to decide whether to put them on. She collected the clothes box and her keys and let herself out, and drove home. Half way home she reached inside her bra and found the slip of paper, the shop was not too far from her office, she would have to go there at lunchtime. She was blushing as she drew up outside her home, was having a man buy her expensive clothing the same as taking money from him? Did that make her a whore?

She walked in to find her husband waiting eagerly for news, again in his dressing gown, his cock again erect. But she told him she was tired and sore and needed a shower, and asked him to unpack the box that Mr Maxwell had given her while she undressed and went off to the bathroom. David noticed with excitement that, again, she was not wearing panties.

When she returned she found David holding up a black French Maid costume! "What on earth is this for, Carol?"

She looked in horror at the skimpy costume. "Mr Maxwell is coming here for dinner tomorrow night. He wants me to wear that! Now please let's get to bed, I am exhausted."

First David insisted on unpacking everything in the box. "My god, look at these! Frilly lace apron, frilly lace petticoats, frilly lace panties!" He held up each item in turn, and tried to imagine what Carol would look like wearing all this! "My god, look at these panties! Classical French knickers! And Carol, look, there are stockings, but no suspender belt." Carol remembered Mr Maxwell's instructions for her to buy a corset, but decided not to tell her husband about that.

In bed, David spooned up behind her, trying to work his cock off between the cheeks of her bum or between her thighs, but she snapped at him, "no, I am not allowed to touch your cock until after dinner tomorrow." Reluctantly David turned over and tried to get to sleep. He desperately wanted to ask Carol whether Mr Maxwell had fucked her that evening, and if so exactly how. But more, now, he was wondering what on earth Mr Maxwell was coming to dinner for? What could he possibly want to meet Carol's husband for? What would they talk about? When would he be allowed to have sex with his wife again? Carol, pretending to be asleep, heard him groan as his hand brought himself to a climax over the sheets.

Next day at lunchtime Mrs Handley seemed to know without being told that Carol was not Mr Maxwell's wife, and she looked scathingly at her wedding ring. She was an old-fashioned woman and made it obvious that she disapproved of married women being bought sexy undies by their lovers. She went with Carol to the changing room, carrying an assortment of the selected corset style in different sizes.

"Take your clothes off, Mrs Stevens. You can keep your knickers on." Her tone of voice clearly implied she wanted to add 'if you are wearing any'. Carol's face was flushed with embarrassment as she removed everything except her panties and stood with hands on head while Mrs Handley wrapped the first corset around her and did up the laces at the back. She reached around Carol and casually lifted her breasts and adjusted the way they sat inside the cups of the corset. Glancing down, Carol could see that her nipples lay just above the top of the cups!

The woman pulled the laces so tight that by the time she was satisfied Carol could hardly breathe! "Is this the first time you have worn a laced corset?" Carol panted that, yes, it was, and Mrs Handley sneered. "You need to have it laced tightly, you will get used to it. You must learn to take very shallow breaths. Put your hands down by your sides."

Carol looked in the mirror at the older woman, who was standing watching her reflection. "Your man has good taste, I will grant him that. The corset suits you well. Very slutty."

Carol's face burned!

"Let's just try a smaller size. Hands on your head again." Carol wanted to protest that this one seemed to fit her nicely, but didn't dare argue. She watched in the mirror as the woman undid the laces and peeled the corset away, taking for ever to hang it up and get the next one. "Take the knickers off." Carol could see no reason at all for this outrageous demand but again she didn't dare protest and reluctantly pushed them down and stepped out of them, then put her hands back on her head. "I was willing to bet that you would be shaved," the older woman snarled, in a voice that implied only whores shaved their cunts. But Carol was sure she could see a flush on the woman's face, as though she were aroused by the sight. Or was it that she was aroused by the humiliation she was inflicting?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.