Subsitute Fireman

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: The man spent his time putting out the wrong fires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

In all honesty I guess I have to admit that I am not a nice guy. In fact, as far as my sister-in-law is concerned, I have not been a nice guy for over three months now. I had been hoping for another three years, but, thankfully, I won't be getting them - at least not the way I planned.

First, let me tell you about Candy - she is a walking wet dream. How my doofus brother ever ended up with her is beyond me. She is 5'9", 120 pounds, and 36-25-37 with flaming red hair and bright green eyes that melt your insides when you look into them.

I lost my nice guy status just over three months ago when Candy, my brother Jim and I were at a party. Jim is a volunteer fireman and his beeper went off halfway through the party. He asked me to see that Candy got home ok and then he took off - his red and blue lights flashing. When the party broke up I helped Candy, who was feeling no pain, out to my car and propped her up on the passengers side. When I turned out of the driveway Candy slumped toward me and I saw something that I had not noticed before - she had no bra on and the way she was slumped exposed one absolutely marvelous tit. I got an instant 'woody'. By the time I'd made several turns she was lying across the seat with her cheek resting on my hardon. I'm sorry, but I could not resist the temptation - I fished out my cock and let it bang against her face while I used my right hand to caress her unfettered tits. Her lips were resting against my dick and every time I hit a bump they would slide against it - I was in agony. I reached down and held the tip of my dick against her lips while wondering if it could work its way in. A couple of more bumps and damn if it wasn't inside her mouth, God, but it felt like velvet in there. I put my hand on the back of her head and held it on my dick while I went looking for the bumpiest roads I could find. It may only have been my imagination, but when I hit those bumps I could swear that my cock was being sucked. About five minutes from her house I felt my balls getting ready to give up their hot treasure and I pulled my dick out of Candy's mouth and shot my wad all over the floor of the car.

When we reached Candy's house I got her out of the car and had to carry her to the house, she was pure dead weight. I carried her into the house and by then my cock was rock hard again. I bent her over the back of the couch, removed her panties, pushed her legs apart and entered her from behind. I could not believe how wet she was as I slid right in. I fucked her for a good ten minutes and the funny thing was the way she responded to it - she moaned and I could feel her cunt muscles trying to grip me as I slid in and out. I'd had no idea that passed out women could respond to sex. When I was ready to cum I pulled out and spent my load into her panties. I laid her down on the couch and went home.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.