Runner - Cover

Runner

Copyright© 2010 by Monbade

Chapter 15

05:42 PM:

Matthew:

"What?" I said as I looked at Anastasia and CodieAnn.

"Over here," Beth said and we looked into the den.

The floor was covered with plastic, and sheets were hung, making two enclosed partitions. Stepping into the first room, I saw a chair with a robe draped over the back. Before I could say or do anything, Marybeth stepped in, and started working on the straps on my backpack. I was so cold, that I was trying to get my gloves off and Mary grabbed them. With a quick yank from her small hands, the gloves hit the floor as her hands went to my shoulders.

"Fuck! Their frozen," she stated as she worked at the strap.

"Try using the tip of my knife," I told her.

My hands brushed the snow off the strap and I unfastened it. I pulled the blade and handed it to her. I then pulled my mask, and goggles off, dropping them onto the plastic covered floor.

"Thanks," she replied as she took the bowie knife. She soon had the first strap loosened. Setting the blade on the chair she pried the buckle open for me.

I slipped the pack off and it hit the floor with a thud. She whirled me around and pulled the zipper down on my parka before I could get a hold of it.

"Let's get this ton of ice and snow off of you," Beth said.

She pushed the parka off my shoulders and stepped behind me. She was tugging on the collar trying to yank it down my arms. With a grunt, she pulled the stiff garment off my arms. I reached down and unfastened my gun belt. It hit the floor with a clunk, and I saw that the holster was full of snow and ice. Shaking my head at that, I started unbuttoning my wool shirt.

Mary stepped around me and grabbed my shirt. With a quick pull, buttons flew everywhere as she started stripping the shirt off me. I let her yank the shirt off my arms and then unfasten my belt. The belt fought me.

As I pried the end free, I snapped out, "Son of a bitch!"

Dropping the broken end of the belt and grabbing the knife, I cut the belt in half. I yanked my pants open and sat down in the chair. I was about to drop the knife, but looked at the frozen laces and just sliced them in half. Kicking the combat boots off, I stood up and forced my pants, and long johns down my legs. In the next cubical I could hear John fighting with his clothes and Nancy giggling as she helped him.

Anastasia stepped in and handed me my swimsuit and right behind her was CodieAnn with a hot drink. Taking the glass from CodieAnn, I took a sip and sighed as Spiced Tea went down my throat. Draining the glass I handed it to her and peeled the rest of my clothes off my body. Taking the swimsuit, I grabbed the robe and put it on, as Anastasia opened the flap of the improvised 'room', and I slipped out.

I headed for the hot tub on the enclosed back deck, and slipped into the huge tub. I sighed as I started getting warm.

"Feeling better, baby?" Ana asked as she slipped into the hot tub with me and cuddled against my side.

"Yes. How about you, John, are you feeling better?" I asked as he came in and sat in the tub.

"Yeah, didn't think I would ever get warm again," he replied as he took a refilled glass from Nancy.

"How's the girl?" I asked as I took my cup from Ana.

"Aunt Minnie and Natalie Reese think she will be ok. But she's going to have scars once the whip marks heal on her back. She's latched on to Norman. She won't let him leave her sight, and she cries in his arms all the time.

"Seems that on the way home, he partially held her as he drove. She's developed a 'fear bond' that if he's out of her sight, something will happen to her. Wish we had a psychologist among us," Judy said as she carried a pot in and offered to refill the cups.

The smell of cinnamon wafted through the room as I reached out and let her fill my cup.

"Thanks, I need this," I said as I felt my toes for the first time in hours.

"What's for dinner?" I asked as the door opened.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour. I have big bowls of venison chili, homemade bread, and lots more cider for all of us," Minnie said as she carried a large batch of towels in and set them on the bench.

"Sounds good," I smiled.

"Only if you take Bean-O before you eat any," Judy said with a giggle.

"I had it for lunch. Doc Hollander or his granddaughter made some excellent chili..."

"Oh, GOD! Please tell me you took some Bean-O," Judy asked as she pinched her nose.

I smiled and let a large fart go. The water bubbled in front of me.

"Sorry, ladies, they didn't offer any," I replied.

"You're sleeping in the den, tonight!" Judy replied as she waved her hand in front of her face.

"Oh come on. They're not that bad," I said as I set my cup down.

"YES THEY ARE!" echoed through the room as all the girls replied at once, including Ana who slipped out of the tub.

I started laughing as I sank into the hot tub. I was just closing my eyes, when four wet cloths hit me in the face. Sliding under as I tried to stand up, I came up sputtering as I broke the surface. Grabbing the cloths, I hurled them back.

I missed everyone but Beth, whom I caught in the ass with one of the towels. It hit with a splat, and she 'yiked' as she went out the door. With a laugh I settled back into the water.


Tetonia, Idaho: 7:00 PM:

Victor:

"Did you find them?" I asked as I filled a glass of Vodka for Akilina.

"Victor, we know they're somewhere around Driggs. That's if they're still alive," Akilina Sokoll said as she stripped off her parka. She tossed it to one of her men, and added, "You know, if I didn't know I was in America, I would say we were in Russia, what with the cold and snow out there."

Sitting down, she picked up her glass of Vodka and took a sip of it.

"It's not Mother Russia. I hate most of America, but do love their money and their women. I know they could be dead, but I don't think they are. After the storm passes, send more men out to scout around," I ordered.

"I will," she replied.

She pulled one of her daggers out, and sliced a chunk of cheese off the block. Nibbling the cheese she wiped the blade and looked at it.

Standing up, I downed the rest of my vodka.

Setting the glass down, I said, "I'm going to bed. Send the redhead to my room in ten minutes."

"Yes, Sir," Akilina replied as she slid her knife, that she had been checking, in her sheath and stood up.

Walking down the hall, I entered my bedroom. Tucking my pistol between the mattresses, I went into the bathroom for a shower. With a quick scrub down, I quickly dried off, and went into the bedroom. The American girl was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a red nightgown. Going over to her, I yanked her to her feet by her hair.

"You don't sit in my presence," I snarled in her ear.

"Sorry," she whispered weakly.

With a hard thrust of my hand, she fell on the bed and I reached down and tore the gown off her. Standing there, I looked at the fourteen-year-old girl and then climbed between her legs and started raping her, again.


Lodge, near Driggs 7:45 PM:

Mathew:

Standing at the main window sipping a cup of cocoa, I was watching the snow coming down. Every few minutes a gust of wind would lift the new layer of snow up and twirl it around before it settled again. Behind me, the girls were putting a 3-D puzzle of the Capital, together. John and Tim were playing rummy with their girlfriends while the rest of the extended family members were watching the old classic movie: 'Black Hole.'

"Getting bad out there," Norman said as he walked over and stood beside me.

"Yes, it is. Sure wish we knew what was going on around the rest of the world," I replied.

"Yeah. Since CNN went off the air, we've had nothing. Do you think the world has gone belly up?"

"Very possible," I replied as the light faded.

"We have a lot of shoveling tomorrow."

"Ayup," I replied.

"Think I better go get some more fire wood," Norman said as he set his cup down.

"I'll go with you," I said as I set my cup down as well.

We walked over to the coat rack, and pulled on our winter coats. Going to the door, we opened it and stepped out into the storm. Snow was whipping around as we made our way down the porch and around the corner to the wood stacks. Pulling the cover back, we each grabbed an armful of wood and set it aside. Struggling in the wind, we re-staked the tarp down, picked up the load again, and went back inside. We reached the door and Norman went inside. I was about to when I stopped and looked out into the storm.

"Matt, what's the matter?" Norman asked as he came back to the door.

Shaking the feeling off, I replied as I stepped inside, "Nothing. Thought I heard something, but it was probably just the wind."

"Could be. We better shut the door before we let too much cold in," he said.

"You're right," I replied and kicked the door closed.

Going inside, we set the wood down and started adding pieces to the fire. The girls finished their puzzle, and grabbed my hand. They dragged me towards the door and upstairs. I was kissing CodieAnn when we walked into the bedroom. As we separated I stopped and stared at the giant bed. Lying side by side were Violet and Nicole. Both were naked as the day they were born and Nicole's left leg was over Violet's right leg. They were smiling at me as I felt hands pull my pants down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.