Runner - Cover

Runner

Copyright© 2010 by Monbade

Chapter 12

07:30 PM

Matt

I lay there gasping in pain. The burning between my legs made me afraid to look, but I finally had to. Looking down, I saw a bloody furrows on my inner thighs. Checking the wounds I realized they weren't major because they had missed the arteries that ran on the inside of the thigh. I sighed out in relief. The bullets had also missed my nuts which was another good thing. They had only ripped through my pants and the inseam of my legs. The wounds were bloody, but not life threatening. I realized it was the slope of the embankment that had saved me from a serious wound, or otherwise I would have been bleeding out in gushers, but instead the bullets grazed my legs and plunged into the dirt. I could feel the pain that was shooting through my lower body as I fumbled with my rifle to reload it. I finally got the new clip in and turned to look at the house. The shooting had died down as I climbed to my feet.

"Mathew?" Cody shouted from the main house.

"Yeah. How many?" I shouted back.

"Eight bailed out of the cars," Rod shouted from the barn.

"Then we got them all," I replied and walked out to the massacre.

I checked each body, and they were all dead. As I flipped the last man over, I heard a phone buzzing and I searched the corpse. Pulling out one of the prepaid cell phones that a lot of people use, I flipped it open and saw the name that was calling.

Answering it, I waited for the other side, "Igor. Report!"

"You should have sent more men. Igor was an incompetent," I replied.

"Who is this?"

"Your worse fucking nightmare if you don't go back to Russia," I said softly.

"Davis! I'm going to kill you and every one of those whores you have with you!" Victor snarled in the phone.

"Like I told you Victor, go home. You cannot beat me," I replied as I closed the phone, hanging it up.

"MATT!" Beth screamed and I looked at her and saw her looking at my legs and then she started to collapse. I reacted quickly to catch her and gently lowered her to the ground, flinching in pain as I bent my legs.

"Beth, honey wake up," I said as I touched her face gently.

"BETH!" CodieAnn and Katie screamed at the same time and ran towards us. They slid to their knees beside us and started checking her before I could say anything.

"She's ok. I think she passed out," I said.


CodieAnn

"Why would..." I started to say, when I saw the bloody and the torn pants.

I pushed Mathew on his ass and checked his legs. I turned and looked at Ana and Judy as they came out of the house and screamed.

"Help me get him in the house. He's been shot. Katie, get Beth inside."

Pulling Matt to his feet, we helped into the house. The whole way, Matt was arguing with us, as we pushed him up the stairs. He also mentioned the Reese's and I sent Rod to get them as we went into the bedroom and I pushed him down on the bed.

"I'm fine, come on let me up!" Matt protested as we tore his pants off.

"Shut up and lay there!" Ana said as she set the medical kit on the bed.

"But!"

"NO! Lay still, let us check your wounds," Judy ordered as she started washing the blood away with a wet cloth.

"OUCH! STOP!" Matt screamed as I applied some hydrogen peroxide to the wounds.

"Shut up and stop being a baby," I said.

"FUCK THAT HURTS!" he screamed as I splashed some of the liquid into the bloody furrow on his right leg.

"Then stay out of the way of bullets and don't let them hurt you and you won't get hurt when we have to fix up your wounds," Judy snapped as she wiped the wound out.

"OUCH!"

"Put something in his mouth," Judy said as she examined the bloody wounds.

Ana grinned and replied, "Ok." As she pushed her shorts and panties down, climbed on the bed and sat on his face.

"St ... th ... it hu ... ow," he said as Ana stated sliding her wet pussy across Matt's face.

"Come on baby, eat me out and think of us making passionate love all night long while CodieAnn and Judy work on your boo-boos," Ana said.

I started laughing at Ana's words and leaned down and kissed Matt's dick and whispered to it, "Don't worry baby, we won't let anything happen to our wittle wuv stick."

I giggled as it twitched and started getting hard and went back to pulling supplies out of the med kit. Picking up the bottle of iodine, I asked, "Should we put some iodine on it?"

"No, that will send him through the wall. Just hand me the antibacterial cream, and get two of the rolls of gauze and pads ready," Judy said.

I handed her the tube of cream, opened the gauze pads and grabbed the gauze rolls. I watched as she cleaned out the wound once more and then filled it with the cream.

She took the first pad and pressed it to the wound, and then we started wrapping it. A few minutes later, we had the other wound wrapped and closed the kit. We slid of the bed and watched as Ana started moaning and then shake as her orgasm hit her. Matt was gripping Ana's butt firmly so she didn't fall off when she started to collapse.

I moved in on her left as Judy took her right. We laid her down on the bed as Mathew started to get up. "You sit right there!" I said.

"I have work to do, we have to unload the trailers, get rid of the bodies, and the cars and a hundred other items," Matt said as he stood up.

"No, we can do it. You rest," I replied as I kissed him.


Matt:

I returned CodieAnn's kiss and then stepped away from her to the dresser. Pulling out clean clothes, I winced as they slid over the bandages. It was nothing like I have suffered before, including the shoulder wound I got in Iraq, but I knew I could live with it.

"I can help, we have to hurry," I said as I pulled a new shirt on.

I watched as the girls sighed and nodded their heads. Ana was passed out on the bed, so I walked over and kissed her forehead.

"Let's let her rest, she is worn out," I said with a small chuckle as I walked out of the room.

The girls laughed and followed me out of the room. Going downstairs, I found the Reese's in the living room. I explained what I knew, and then Judy told what happened.


Judy:

"We had just pulled in and parked the vehicles and headed towards the house when I saw dust coming up the drive. I knew it couldn't have been you guys because you said you would be along later. So I hustled everyone into the house, and we grabbed our weapons. When they bailed out of their cars, Ana recognized one of the men as working for Victor. Rod stepped out to confront them, and that's when the guy must have seen me looking out the window and recognized me. Because they went for their guns and we opened fire on them. I'm so sorry! It's all my fault. I left the gate open for you. They must have followed us in or drove past the open gate. I'm sorry," I said as I felt tears run down my face.

"Not your fault. But from now on, we keep the gate closed," Matt replied as he hugged me.

"Shouldn't we call the police?" Norman Reese asked.

"No. Matt and I will take care of them. First we strip them of any identification, and then we will take them out to the center of the lake and deep six them. The lake is ninety feet deep in some areas, and I don't think anyone will find them. The cars we can stash up in the old barn, there is enough hay up there to bury them," Rod said.


Matt:

We grabbed an old trailer that fit on the golf cart, and drove it over to the bodies. The girls had stripped them of their identification, and anything in their pockets. We then loaded the bodies on the cart. In the barn, I had seen some bailing wire and I ran in and picked it up of the bench as well as some cutters. While Rod and I went down to the lake, the girls stripped the cars of anything inside.

While Rod pulled the boat out of the boathouse I was looking for good size rocks to load onboard. I picked up six that weighed at least twenty-five pounds each. We tied the bodies up, and then tied the rocks to their feet using lots of wire. We loaded them onto the boat, after Rod covered the back end of the boat with a tarp so blood wouldn't get on the deck. The sun was going down as we pulled out, and Rod had made sure to leave the dock light on as we cruised out to the center of the lake. I tossed the cell phone from Boris over the side and watched it sink to the bottom.

Rod took us almost three quarters of the way out and towards the dam on the end of the lake. Stopping the boat, we lifted the bodies up and gently set them in the water. The last body we tossed, we tied the tarp around the body with more wire and then added one of the small anchors to the mess in case the tarp tried to float.

Thirty minutes later, we were back at the dock, where we used the hose to wash down the dock, trailer and the boat to get rid of the blood. When we got back to the house, the cars were gone, the broken glass had been swept up, and the bloodstains were mixed into the dirt to get rid of them. I stood there looking at the six broken windows.

"I can get the material tomorrow to replace them. If you help, it shouldn't take long to get them in," Rod said as he walked over from parking the golf cart in the barn.

"Ok, I'll get you the money before you leave, get double the windows. We can store them in case we need them. Also, see if you can get some snowmobiles, once the snow gets here, it will be a bitch to get around. Another thing we need is more feed for the chickens and dogs. See if you can get a special order delivered. Oh hell you know what's required to survive up here for the winter," I said.

"Yes, I do. We will need more, if the kids get here. I heard from Marylyn, she is in protective custody along with the rest of the family. They are going to upstate New York and she is pissed. She hates NY with a passion," Rod replied.

"I remember, but at least the family will be safe," I said as we walked to the door. Going inside, the girls were putting the food on the table so we went and got cleaned up. Rod went to his room, and I to mine.

We came back to the dining room. Natalie Reese was helping her daughter, Nora, into a chair. The girl was still shaky on her legs, and sporting a cast on her left arm and leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.