On the Forum Without a Toga - Cover

On the Forum Without a Toga

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Internet forums can be quite informative, especially if you find that your son is asking people how he can seduce his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Did you really like what we did, Mom?"

I turned to him, pulled him to me, put a leg up over his hip and kissed him deeply, my tongue exploring his mouth greedily as I rubbed my pussy on his leg.

"It was lovely, Geoff, and quite thrilling, I might add."

"But I didn't make you cum, you didn't orgasm. I was really trying to have you do it. It's what I wanted."

I kissed him again, then said, "It's all right, Geoff, women don't always have an orgasm every time. But, we do enjoy sex even when we don't climax. So, it's okay, just fine. You still made me a very happy woman."

"Can I try again, look, I'm all hard again? I'm so excited, Mom, I never thought this would happen. I just want to do this all the time."

"Okay, okay, we have plenty of time to get to know each other in this new way. Just relax, we have plenty of time."

"Sorry, I'm just so excited about all this. I couldn't believe it when you put your leg up in your shower and let me, um, you know, do that."

"Fuck me, you mean. You can say 'fuck' Geoff, we just did it after all. I know all those words, you know."

"Yeah, I guess you would but I'm just not used to saying them around you."

I lay back on my bed, spread my legs wide and said, "Well, Geoff, come and fuck me, I'm so horny and I want your cock in me."

Smiling at my language, he got up between my legs and edged forward until he got his dick right up against me. Then he paused and I took hold of his hips and pulled him toward me as I pushed down. His cock went right up to the base, fully up inside me. I let him go and relaxed as he began stroking in and out of me giving me such total pleasure.

My son, at fifteen, had a pretty nice-sized cock, it was feeling very good as I lay there under him as he pleasured me. And that's just the right term for it, too. He was giving me great pleasure and I was just relishing in it, oh, it felt so good. His hands were all over my breasts rubbing and massaging. I pulled his head down to my breast as he continued fucking me and he began sucking my nipple. Oh, was I sexed-up.

He was taking long strokes in and out of me, not too fast, just making me feel better and better.

"Oh, Geoff, it's been so long since I've had a man inside me, this is so wonderful."

"I want to be your man from now on, Mom. You and me, we can do this as much as you want."

"We'll have to talk about it, Geoff, but for right now, let's just enjoy being together like this."

And, enjoy it I was. His cock was lovely, just sliding in and out, his slim body, his youthful muscles, smooth, hairless skin, oh, he was so sexy. I lifted my legs up to take more of him inside if I could and I whispered, "Push all the way in, Geoff, then just keep pushing, don't take it back out," and I wiggled my hips back and forth as he pushed his cock deep. Oh, it felt so good.

"Oh, Mom, oh, that is so good. I'm gonna cum pretty soon."

I knew I was, too, it had been long since I had a man inside me and Geoff was thrilling me beyond end.

"Oh, Geoff, oh, baby, mmm, oh, you're making Mommy cum, oooh, oooh, OOOH OOOH, OOOH, ooh, oh, oh, mmm," then, my son called out, "Oh, Mom, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uh, uh, oh, I've never felt so good. Oh, thank you, Mom, thank you. Oh, I love you so much, Mom."

"I love you, too, Son," as I cuddled him to me, his cock still inside me, still feeling firm and active, ready for more pleasure-giving to his mother.

Instead, I just wanted him to lay there on top of me, his breathing slowly settling back down, his hips still moving, keeping us both aware of our sexual union. It was lovely.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Son."

"Can I sleep in your bed with you now? I really want to."

"You just want to fuck your Mom, that's all."

"Well, that's true but it would be nice to snuggle in bed with you. We could sleep naked just like this."

The thought was appealing, so much so, that I heard myself saying, "Yes, we can sleep together from now on and we can make each other happy, like we just did."

"Good, Mom, I really want that more than anything. I did make you have an orgasm, I was worried that I might not be able to."

"Why, Geoff, why is that?"

"Oh, that maybe my penis was too small or I didn't really know how to do it and all."

"You did just fine and I expect you'll be getting a good bit of practice at making me happy."

"Could I practice some more, like right now?" he said with an irresistible grin.

I widened my legs for my son as he began fucking me again, this time, more relaxed, slower, more confident.

"Mmm, Mom, you feel just as good, I wondered it maybe this soon after I would be numb or something, but you feel wonderful. Is it good for you?"

"Lovely, Son, just lovely," I whispered as I lay under him receiving his pleasure as he fucked me again.

Soon, he had cummed in me again, his warmth spreading deeply in me as we snuggled and enjoyed each other's bodies afterward.

"Mmm, this is just what I wanted, Mom, just perfect."

"We just can never tell anyone about this, you know that."

"Yes, Mom, but I do want to sleep in your bed. I can do that, can't I?"

"Yes, dear, and, if you want, we can sleep in the nude like you want. It will be nice to have you in bed with me all naked with your hard penis next to me."

"Can we be naked around the house? Just whenever we're here alone together?"

"You mean, like after I get home from work, on the weekends, all the time?"

"Yes, Mom, oh, I'd get to see that beautiful body of yours, oh, I'd have a hard-on all the time."

"Well, I might just have to do something about it, maybe suck you off or do it by hand or, just take you to my bed and fuck you. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"More than anything," he mumbled as he snuggled close.

Well, it was looking as though our life around the house was going to be radically different. I was excited at the prospect of sex with a young man, just fifteen, hard and horny all the time and me, thirty-six, some say, at a woman's peak, the two of us naked and ready for what might happen.

And, that it was my own son, well, I loved him and he loved me and this was just a new, higher level. And, he wanted us naked all the time. I think we're going to have a whole lot of sex together from now on. I was glad that pussy's never seemed to wear out. I was ready and excited.

"Mom, do you mind, now that we're not going to wear any clothes when we're together, if I can just go ahead and touch you any time or any place I want or should I ask first?"

"Well, I suppose, well, we do need to think about this new way of being with each other. I do love it when your hands are on me, when I'm naked like right now, so, yes, I think I'd like it if you did whatever you felt like doing. And whenever you feel like doing it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.