On the Forum Without a Toga - Cover

On the Forum Without a Toga

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Internet forums can be quite informative, especially if you find that your son is asking people how he can seduce his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I closed the top window on the computer and there underneath was:

Wantmymom: Can anybody help me? I want to fuck my mom so bad, I'm 15 and she is such a MILF, all my friends want to fuck her. Please help me.

DreamIt: Do you ever see her without much clothes on?

DemonGuy: Just tell her you want to fk her.

Wantmymom: Yes, she doesn't mind me seeing her in her bra and pantys.

DreamIt: What about ur dad?

Wantmymom: Divorced, hes gone.

Charlie2: When she's in her bra and pantys, what RU in?

Wantmymom: Usually dressed, mostly.

Sexylady: If you were my son, I'd like it if you just calmly explained that you thought I was a hot, sexy woman and you're a guy, and...

DreamIt: You can be my mom anytime. heh, heh

Wantmymom: I don't know if I can just sit down and tell her that I want to fk her.

And that was the end of the postings on the computer. I sat there rather amazed that some kid was asking people how to seduce his mom when it dawned on me that my own son was probably "Wantmymom."

Geoff, my son, Geoff. Well, he's fifteen, that checks, MILF, yes, I knew what that meant, well, I am thirty-six and, yeah, I still get plenty of looks and I fill out a bikini very nicely.

But, could it be Geoff?

So, I typed in:

Goodluck: Why don't you go around her in your underwear, see what happens. Do U wear boxers or briefs?

I hit SEND and then put an empty browser window over it and went out to do the grocery shopping.

Later that evening, I looked again.

Wantmymom: Briefs and I'll try it.

GoodLuck3: Wear boxers, kid, keeps the balls cooler.

And that was it.

Geoff always wears briefs, never boxers. Hmm.

So, I went out to the kitchen and did some final cleaning-up after dinner.

"Can you help me with this Trig problem, Mom?" I heard from behind me. I turned and there was my son holding his math book, standing there in his briefs. Yes, looking a bit uncomfortable but trying to be smiling and normal.

"Sure, sit down, now which one?" I asked as I dropped my hand on his thigh causing him to jump slightly. It tickled me to tease him this way but I also realized that he was no doubt quite serious about his quest.

He showed me the problem and we worked on it until we got it solved, all the while, my hand was resting on his bare thigh.

"Thanks, Mom, you're the greatest," he said as he stood up, leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. "Hmm," I thought and looked down at the large bulge in his briefs.

"Sure, Geoff, glad to help," and he went off to his room.

Now I was sure. But what to do about it. I went in my room, got in bed and tried reading. I had the same page open for probably fifteen minutes, when I realized that I had my other hand down between my legs gently rubbing.

"Omigod, what am I doing?" I thought, "This is my own son."

I lay there, the book facedown over my chest, my hand inside my panties, slowly rubbing.

There was no question, I was turned-on by my son's sexual interest.

"Look, you're just horny, haven't been fucked in over a year, it's just loneliness, that's all," I thought. "You just need a good fuck, that's all."

But where was I going to get that? I didn't even have any guys in prospect.

Then, Geoff knocked at my open door and came in. I slowly pulled my hand out of my panties, moving my knee up to shield what I had been doing from view as he sat on my bed next to me.

"I just came in to say goodnight, Mom," he said and bent over and kissed me on the lips. The kiss was a little longer and harder than I had expected and I ran my hand up his thigh to within an inch or two of the rather obvious bulge in his underpants.

"Mom, you're so pretty, I just want you to know that I think you're really beautiful," and he bent and kissed me again.

"That's sweet, Geoff," I said and lifted the sheet, smiling as he slipped into bed next to me.

I was in a short nighty and panties and turned to him and put my arms around him and pulled him to me, whispering, "You're such a nice son, Geoff, becoming a man right before my eyes."

"Thanks, Mom," he replied as his hips pressed forward against my crotch and pushed around some. The bulge was so obvious and prominent, then he kissed me a third time and got out of bed and said goodnight one more time and left.

And I was left in a sexual turmoil. My son. My own son.

I masturbated three times that night, each time, dreaming of Geoff's cock going in and out of me. Oh, I know it's awful to some, but he was such a beautiful young man, I was so sexually turned-on by his desire for me, I just couldn't help it.

The next day was Saturday and we usually took it easy. I decided, yes, I struggled with it, that I would fix breakfast and do my morning chores in bra and panties. Well, it seemed that's how Geoff liked seeing his mother, after all. Why not make him happy, right?

So, I was wiping down the kitchen counters when he came in. In his briefs.

"Seems like this is 'Casual Saturday, ' not Friday, Geoff, the way we're both dressed."

"Yeah, or not dressed," he chuckled as he got some cereal out.

I turned to him and put my arms around him, hugged him, said good morning and ended it with a kiss, one on his lips.

Then I watched as he got the milk out, when he turned back to me, his briefs were so bulged out he looked like he was smuggling rabbits in his shorts.

"Well, I think I'll go up and shower, can't just stay like this all day," I said and began to turn to go upstairs.

"Why not, Mom, why not stay like that all day, you're a pretty woman, you look good."

"That's a nice thing to say to your mother, I don't get many complements on my looks these days," yes, I know I was spurring him on but it felt good.

"Oh, Mom, you're lots sexier than any girl in my school, that's for sure."

"Sexy, me? I wouldn't have a chance against some of the girls in your high school, not a chance."

"Well, some of my friends think you're pretty hot, Mom."

"Oh, come on, who?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.