An Incestuous Episode: Incest, Statutory Rape, or Brotherly Love - Cover

An Incestuous Episode: Incest, Statutory Rape, or Brotherly Love

by The Purvv

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Erotica Sex Story: 13-tear-old boy relates how his older sister and he engaged in sex for the first time after he accidentally barged in on her when she was masturbating with a dildo.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   .

PS: Thanks to StoriesOnline's volunteer editor TeNderLoin for his assistance.

I've been reading so much here on the net and in the news in regards to the criminality of sex between someone 18 or older with someone beneath the legal age of each State's legal law (usually 16 or 17) and also sex between family members (incest).

I've just read a news article where a girl (woman) of 24 was sentenced to five years in prison for having sex with a 14-year-old and I've read numerous stories of fathers going to jail for having sex with their daughters.

I guess I'm wondering who are these people making these laws and what is the logic behind them? What stirs my curiosity is how I was initiated to sex. I guess by all laws on any books, my sister would be in jail now, but for the life of me I don't know why. I was 13-years-old the first time that I had sex; and it was with my sister Felicia, who was 18-years-old at the time.

It was about 7 PM on a Sunday. Our parents had gone out, leaving Felicia the task of looking after me. She was up in her room catching up on homework that she had neglected over the weekend and I was downstairs watching TV.

Suddenly, I heard the bells of the Mister Softee truck outside the house, which excited me because I really felt in the mood for some ice cream. I knew that the truck wouldn't stay outside for long, so I rushed. I grabbed the ten dollar bill that mom had left on the pantry for just this reason. Not wanting to go without asking my sister if she wanted some too, I hurried up the stairs to her room.

Usually I knock, but I was in too much of a rush and really wasn't thinking. I hurriedly pushed open her door and took about three quick steps into her room when I suddenly froze at the sight. There lying on her bed, completely naked, was my older sister. To my amazement, I could see that she had her hands between her legs, which were bent at the knees and spread wide apart. In her right hand she was holding something that was flesh colored, looking much like a giant-sized imitation of my cock.

Old enough to realize what she was probably doing, I was totally embarrassed. "I-er, I'm er -- Oh geez Leech, I'm s-sorry..." I muttered and stuttered and quickly backtracked out of the room, pulling the door closed behind me.

"HEY, JACK," I heard her calling as the door shut. "JAAAACK!!!"

I stood only a moment, unsure whether to run away or respond. I took a deep breath and then turned the handle on the door; pushing it open again, only gently this time. I leaned my head in.

"Joo call... ?" I asked, trying to sound funny.

My sister was still in the same erotic position as she was before I closed the door. My eyes couldn't help but to race over every part of her hot looking body. They continuously returned to her hand holding that thing that was partially inside her hole.

Looking up at her face, she looked strange. I had seen two porno videos in my life and had read a couple of sex stories and I knew that her open mouth and drooping eyes with that glassy look meant that she was feeling hot. And after my eyes had made their first examination of my sexy sister, I was as hard as could be myself.

Being so young and never having had sex with a girl, I was both embarrassed and nervous. Felicia was neither. I actually saw her eyes look down at my crotch, and when she did that, I thought my cock would break because it hurt so much from its tightness.

"C'mere bro. Why do you look so afraid?"

"I-I'm sorry Licia, really I -- I should have knocked -- I didn't mean..."

"Hey, bro, it's all right! Easy. It's all right. I'm not mad, I'm okay, believe me. I know you didn't mean to -- C'mere Jackie -- here..." she patted the bed alongside her as she beckoned me over.

God, I was feeling so nervous. I wanted so much to see her totally naked body (I had often thought of that recently) but at the same time my youth was showing. My legs were actually trembling as I walked towards her bed.

As I approached my older sister turned onto her side, facing me and giving me a perfect frontal view of the body that I know all of my friends looked at and secretly wanted. I had never seen a naked girl before and I was now actually looking at Felicia's tits and cropped cunt, which still had that plastic cock partially inserted.

When I reached the side of the bed, our eyes met. I could see that my sister was studying me, and I guess that she wasn't sure what my reaction would be, but she obviously made a decision. "Wanna watch me?"

I suddenly felt wetness in my pants and my throbbing cock actually twitched of its own volition. This was a hundred times more exciting than those videos and at the moment, my sister looked hotter than any Pet Of The Month that I had previously drooled over.

I don't know if I my mouth would have worked had I tried to use it just then; I'm not even sure if I tried to speak; all I know is that I nodded my wish.

Felicia smiled over to me knowingly, and yes, even lovingly. Then she rolled back on her back, reassuming the position that she was originally at when I first burst in on her. I watched in shocked amazement as she began to move that thing around inside her, gently moving it in and out of her pussy.

I could tell that she was becoming excited just by the slurring of her words when she asked, "Did you ever jerk off, Jackie?"

I nodded quickly, eager to show her that I was 'all-knowing' of the ways of sex.

"Y-yeah ... I do a lot."

My eyes were captivated as her hand pushed that thing in and about her wonderful looking pussy. I was fascinated at seeing the pinkness within.

"Would you jerk off here? While I'm doing it? I'd like to see you do it, it would excite me, Jack."

The same nervous fear and shyness that had been with me for these past minutes now seemed to flush my whole being. My sister actually wanted to see me whack off. I would have to show her my cock. Oh god, I was so excited ... and yet so scared. Maybe she'd let me touch her ... fuck her ... Oh god!!!

The male in me was winning out and the boy was going into hiding. With shaking fingers I opened the belt holding up my pants, opened the button and zipper, and then pushed my jeans down off my legs, along with my shorts. As they lay at my ankles, I stepped out of them and stood naked from the waist down.

Felicia continued to masturbate with that thing, while at the same time her eyes riveted to my swollen pecker. When my hand wrapped around my flesh and began to stroke it, she suddenly began moaning; obviously, she was becoming as horny as she possibly could from self-manipulation. My eyes were glued to hers now, seeing her watch me and seeing the lust that was overtaking her facial expressions. This, in turn, along with my stroking, was making me even hornier.

I was pulling myself with force now as I stood alongside the bed. Suddenly my sister let go of the instrument between her legs and again lifted herself onto her side. She was no longer acting the part of a sister, but instead I was seeing a girl in heat, totally excited. To my surprise Felicia then reached out her hand and placed it over mine; joining me in a joint stroking session.

Nervously, I pulled my hand away, afraid that she would do so too, but I wasn't disappointed because she not only kept her hand there but she then wrapped her fist around my flesh and began stroking me up and down; giving me pleasures that I had never before been able to evoke in myself. My little hips were pushing in and out to her stroking hand. My cock was wet and sticky, I guess from pre-cum that must have been leaking out continuously.

I could hear myself grunting but it sounded as if the grunts were coming from elsewhere. Felicia was beating my meat with a force that was causing my legs to shake. I was near cumming and groaned that information to my sister, who suddenly dropped down on her chest right at the side edge of the bed and she pulled at my cock, drawing my body against the bed; my prick to her face.

Oh my god, my sister was going to blow me!!!!

I was panting wildly and gasping for air as I watched in awe as Felicia opened her mouth to take my pulsing cock within. Her tongue swirled, mine licked at my lips; her mouth sucked, mine moaned; her hands clutched my cock and balls, mine clutched at her head. I don't know what her mind did but I know that when I could not take the excitement any longer, mine exploded; as did my cock, which erupted inside of my sister's working mouth.

I was too wrapped up in the ecstatic pleasures I was experiencing to think of what she was actually doing, but I realized afterward that she had been hungrily swallowing my cum. She later called it her little boy cum! I could hear her mouth slurping and feel her lips sucking as the final spurts shot into her mouth. It was feeling so great that I never wanted it to stop; but of course, all good things must cum to an end...

Finally, after she had sucked me dry, she drew her lips slowly, sensuously, off of my prick which had begun to lose its hardness.

When she had her mouth completely off of my cock, she then looked up at me and said, "That was good, bro. I loved your little boy cum. Did you like that?"

"Y-yeah, I did ... I LOVED it, Leech. You were great ... it was great..."

She was smiling. "I wanted to please you. I knew you'd like that. Would you like to do me now? Lick my pussy?"

I'm sure that I froze. I was scared at the thought. I knew that my friends made fun of guys that did that. They called them 'muff-divers' and said it was yucky. However, I also knew that I secretly sniffed my mom's panties a couple of times and found the smell awesome. So much so that I often also scavenged through the hamper looking for my sister's panties, always to no avail. Felicia always kept her stuff in her own room and cleaned it all every day, so I never found her panties, but I found mom's a lot of times and I smelled her crotch and always marveled at that strange smell that always seemed to give me a hard-on.

I was afraid to actually put my mouth between my sister's legs, yet I wanted to try. I wanted to make Felicia as happy as she made me and I hoped that she smelled as good as my mom's panties. Yet, I was afraid that I wouldn't like it. That guys actually did this and that girls wanted them to do it seemed weird to me, but Felicia said that it would make her feel good and after everything that she did to me, I had to try to do what she wanted.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.