My First Porn Video

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2010 by Linda Jean

True Story Sex Story: I got to remembering the first time I ever saw a sex tape, it was also the first time Bill and found out where to put his dick in. for over a week he had been doing me in my ass! six to eight times a day but then we found my other hole!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   .

Something happen this evening when Kenny was over here. Peter took off at 2:30PM heading east for his weekly run and the boys were over soon after that. I was on my back with my legs wrapped tight around Kenny who was doing his best to come in me for the third time. I was grinding hard against him to achieve my own umpteenth climax milking his cock with my pussy trying to milk out his juicy sperm from it. I had Jake in my mouth working him to another hardon and all of a sudden my mind went back to the very first porn video that I ever saw with my brother.

My brother found where our parents kept their sex toys and porn, they had all kinds of stuff, dad had an old army footlocker and it was full of all kinds of nice stuff. They had eight commercial videotapes and they had fourteen homemade videotapes of them with other people.

There were tapes of all kinds of neat things that they did by themselves and with other people. Bill and I knew every one of the couples that were on the videos with them. We called all of them "Uncle and Aunt" but for the most part over half of them were videos of mom by herself with lots of guys (gangbangs.)

Gee I look back now and I remember all of that so clearly. Before sat down and began writing all this tonight, I always looked back and relived that first video that I like so much. I remember is this one video, (which was not a homemade video, ) but it was the very first video sex tape that Bill and I ever watched. It was a simple straight sex tape; it opened showing this young woman on her back naked. She was Oriental, (maybe Japanese) anyway I could see it so clearly as Kenny (the man fucking me earlier this afternoon) and I worked very hard to both get off again.

In the video the girl was naked and the man knelt between her legs, he was a small man and the camera did a close up of him as he went to put his thing in her. It was like they went out of their way to show in the movie just how small his dick was.

I could see, no that is wrong, I can still see this man's with a very small dick insert himself inside of that woman on her back.

The camera showed a close up of this man's thing as he began to move in and out of her hole; his little dick began to grow! I mean it grew just like a dog's dick does. I swear to you it was half the size of a regular hot dog when he started doing her, but in a very short time, I saw as he kept pulling out more and more how it dick grew. It did not take long before it looked like a log attached to his man's groin.

I am trying to think of how to describe it or what I saw happening. What was so amazing or maybe I should say what happen. I am sure no one could have turned their eyes away from that video. His little dick grew into a monster. It was like his dick right at his ball sack stayed the same size, I mean it never grew large around, but maybe one half inch up from his ball sack (or groin if you want) it grew in length and in girth, (maybe it grew five times or more in size.) The bigger his cock grew the wilder the girl was, she was trying to pull him into herself but he kept pulling his cock almost all the way out and sliding it all the way back inside of her.

Looking back now, I am sure that is why he was chosen to be the star of that sex video. I mean I have never, ever seen another man's dick grow like that one did. Now if you have followed me you know that I have seen more dicks than a country doctor. (Hell I see more cock in a day then some doctors see in a week or two.)

Many times in my life I went back to that video in my mind, times that I was having sex with some man (or men.) Times when Peter just did not do it for me, many times when I used my big toys and yes many times that I had a dogs dick swelling up inside of me as I would come over and over.

Looking back as I type this I remember just how much seeing that turned me on that first time. I could not take my eyes off of that man's dick as he fucked that young woman. It was like everytime he pulled out his dick was bigger than it was the stroke before. She went crazy and grabbed his arms pulling like crazy to try and keep him inside of her, but and kept pulling his cock out like he was showing off. I remembered how while we watched Bill moved me to the coffee table in front of the couch that we sat on and he had me kneel over the table as he pulled my panties down.

I was so turned on watching the man's dick grow and watching her, it turned me on listening to her moan, I knew she loved what he was doing to her. I felt Bill stick his fingers into me little asshole. They felt so good as he worked them in and out. Remember now, for a little over a week we only had sex six or eight times a day for over a week in my butt. It wasn't until that video that we found out (or realized) that there was another hole for his dick to go in.

Bill moved in behind me and on our knees and pushed into my butt from behind. I never stopped watching as he fucked me as we watched that video. I remember that he came in my ass, he did not stop, (he liked to fuck me two more times and come before he would pull out. I would almost always come at least one time, some days I would come maybe three times.

Bill told me how great it felt as he kept inside me, and I loved it so it was normal for us to just stay together. Besides everytime he was finished he was all messy and brown, his dick would get stuff on it. (you know shit) so we would try and postpone that until we knew we were finished. Anyway as we watched and as he kept his dick in me he saw that the man was not fucking her in her asshole like Bill was doing to me, that he was putting it in another place.

Bill asked me if I could tell where his dick was going into her. I told him (I remember this clearly) I said that "it looked like it was going into her pee hole." He reached down in front of me between my legs as he kept slowly fucking me. I felt his fingers at my bottom and WOW! What a feeling I got when he rubbed me down there.

He said I had peed myself because I was all wet between my legs, but it did not stop him from searching for that other hole. I remember opening my legs for his fingers to touch me and he found it. He had a finger in me and he began to fuck my hole like he did my butt. I felt the pressure and the wonderful feeling. He told me he was going to use two fingers and I had my very first vagina climax on his fingers as he kept pushing in and out of my little cunt.

His dick stayed hard as he fucked my butt and he fingered me driving me crazy with pleasure, I just looked at the little man with the huge cock fucking that girl. He told me that he wanted to fuck me in that hole. I could not wait, I just knew it would feel good. He pulled out and after a bit of adjusting my little hips, he pushed into me and that was the very first time I had a cock in my little pussy.

He came two more times in my pussy that first time and I came one more time with him inside. Hey remember, he was only eleven at the time and I was ten. It was like he would get hard and he could come and come and come. I was no better, I loved the feeling he gave me fucking my butt hole or my pussy! I loved coming like he did, but I also loved the feeling of him inside of me knowing that he was going to come. (women are like that, we don't have to come all the time you know.)

We even had to stop and rewind the video tape so start it again so I could watch it as he fucked me, I just loved watching that man's cock grow as he fucked that girl, fuck, I will never forget that afternoon, that was the afternoon Bill made me a woman, and loved every moment of it, I fucking loved it so much.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.