Paper Matches - Cover

Paper Matches

Copyright© 2010 by jake60

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - These matches can easily start a fire, but can they also torch a marriage? If you have read cheating wife stories in the past, you can likely answer that question. For your enjoyment, I hope, here's the story of Bill and Linda Phillips and a rather plain package of paper matches. Some categories are brief descriptions.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Early Saturday afternoon Linda left to do some shopping, and seconds after the sound of the garage door announced that she was on her way, Bill headed to the computer room. He intended to listen to the telephone recording only, as he was not yet prepared to watch the videos again.

It took him out over half an hour to listen to the phone calls up to the end of his Thursday night call from Colorado Springs. He found it unusual to listen to his conversations with his wife, as it was almost as though they were both reading from a script. It seemed as though he knew every word that was going to be coming a second before it was spoken. In all of the recordings prior to his Thursday night call he hadn't found anything unusual in the recordings.

When that call was finished he turned up the volume a little bit and noticeably tensed up, knowing in his heart that the next call was in some way related to what happened later.

"Hello Denise; it's Linda."

"Did he call? I've been expecting him to call late, and hold us up."

"No, everything is fine. Bill called right on time. You know him; as dependable as a Swiss watch." Linda gave a short laugh before she continued, "I'm all ready to go, and you can pick me up anytime."

"Okay, Linda. I'm only a few blocks away. I'll blow the horn when I get out in front of your place."

"Just don't overdo it. I don't want the neighbors to start looking out their windows. One of them might mention something to Bill about you picking me up. He can't know about this, or even have a reason to suspect anything."

"I'll be there within five minutes or so. I would've been there by now, but I had to stop at the pharmacy for some condoms."

Linda giggled before saying, "It's a good thing you thought of that again. You know I don't have any because Bill has never needed them, and we certainly can't depend on those guys to have any."

"No, they seem to only think with their dicks." Denise laughed and added, "I hope I find a 'deep thinker'."

Linda laughed and just said, "Goodbye Denise."

Listening to his wife talking about him the way that she had multiplied the anger that had been rising in him as he listened to their call. He made a separate copy of that conversation before continuing to listen to the telephone conversations after that one. There was nothing else of any interest to him. Once he listened to Linda's call a second time to make sure that his copy of it was good, he deleted all of the rest of the telephone recordings.

It had been over a week since he'd seen the video evidence of his wife's betrayal, and he had perhaps become a little complacent with the memories he had of watching excerpts of that surveillance footage. He'd almost been able to react normally when he was around his wife, but now, after listening to the recording of her speaking to Denise, the worst of the feelings returned. He really hoped he'd be able to make her feel as badly as he felt now.


For the rest of the weekend Bill did his best to keep himself away from Linda, mainly by spending most of the daylight hours working in the yard and spending time in the garage organizing the contents. Naturally he was unable to avoid her at meal time or when it came time to go to bed. Fortunately the time he had spent working during the day gave him a ready-made excuse for going directly to sleep after his shower.

On Sunday he phoned his sister Sandy from the telephone in the garage. He didn't expect Linda would pick up the phone, but even if she did he was ready with an explanation. His call was to ask his sister to join him for lunch to discuss something. She owned a flower shop in Miamisburg, and she quickly agreed to join him at a quiet restaurant across the street from her shop, suggesting Monday would be convenient.


By coffee time on Monday morning he had begun work on his project that was intended to bring at least some grief to The Puma's Den. It was his intention to Photoshop the letter and envelope that he had received from the Montgomery County Health Department to create an apparent official notice from them, warning of a minor epidemic of HIV connected in some way to the bar.

It was a good thing that his department ran smoothly and efficiently without a lot of hands-on management being required. This was the direct result of his efficiency in setting it up and keeping things as up-to-date as he could. When it was necessary the company knew that they could rely on Bill to work whatever hours were necessary to solve a problem, so no one felt it was necessary to monitor his activities hour by hour.

He soon had a working copy of his intended cover letter, and he printed off a sample just before he left for his coffee break. He took his first draft of the letter along with his cup of coffee, and went to see his friend Jason. While the text needed some work to make it more official sounding, Jason agreed that it was a very good first start. Together they worked at improving it while they drank their morning coffee.

"I like this part, Bill. You may have to make a slight change to it to accommodate some of the other things we were talking about, but otherwise it seems very good." Jason then proceeded to read the sentence from the supposed Health Department letter.

"A standardized study of incoming reports of HIV infections over the last three months has shown the Montgomery County Health Department that nine of the reported cases, five females and four males, have one significant thing in common; each of the newly diagnosed cases reported they had visited a local bar by the name of The Puma's Den, located on Indian Ripple Road at I675."

Bill was smiling as he said, "I sort of liked it myself. I think it's a good start anyway. It most definitely isn't legal to forge a document like this, and I hope you won't turn me in. You're probably the only one who could do that, because I don't intend to tell anyone else about this plan."

The two men laughed at the suggestion, and Jason finally replied, "I wouldn't dream of it, Bill. You're trying to do what most guys only wish they had done when their wives cheated on them. In fact, there are probably a lot of wives whose husbands cheated who would also applaud your efforts. You're a stand-in for all of us, of either gender, who were cheated on by a partner."

The two men continued their friendly discussion before Bill finally left to return to his office. After his productive lunch with his sister he found time in the afternoon to incorporate the changes that he and Jason had settled on and printed a new sample copy.

Before Bill left that day he made arrangements for another personal day off on Tuesday, as he had his lawyer's appointment in the afternoon, and he knew that continuing to postpone watching the surveillance videos was not going to make the task any easier to do. He had decided that he would pretend he was leaving for work, before doubling back to spend whatever time was necessary to deal with the videos.

The decision on how he was going to use them had already been made, and there was no way for him to get out of watching them, perhaps even several times over.


Tuesday morning went as planned, and by 9:30 Bill was seated at his computer with a cup of coffee close by. He realized that he was stalling, trying to avoid watching the video evidence that he knew was going to cause him a lot of pain as he viewed it, and would severely test his resolve that he wouldn't confront his wife until he was totally ready. He knew he had to get at it though, as he had a long overdue appointment with his lawyer in the afternoon.

The video file was already cued up to the moment when the two couples entered the house, so he began by reviewing what took place in his living room. This time he concentrated on watching his wife only, ignoring Denise and her dark-haired date. Bill watched again as his wife's blouse was undone, and finally, just before the four of them left the living room, he watched as she removed it and her companion pushed her bra up above her breasts.

He then selected the camera in their bedroom, and was watching it in full screen mode when the image suddenly appeared as the motion sensor triggered the camera. Linda walked into the room first, and was in the process of removing her bra as she came in the door. Her blonde haired university student was grinning and unbuttoning his shirt. The tent that was formed in his tan colored slacks was obvious. Bill turned up the volume so that he would be able to hear what was said.

Linda turned around and asked, "Help me pull down the covers on the bed; I don't want them all messed up."

With his help the blankets and sheets were very soon in a heap on the floor at the end of the bed, and Linda waited while he came around the bed to meet her. They were soon kissing, and Linda was running her hands over his back beneath his shirt. Her partner was concentrating on her breasts, fondling and pulling at them, gently it seemed from the image Bill was watching.

"You are one hot woman." They broke their kiss and the man looked around the room, with his gaze settling on a recent 8 x 10 photo of Linda and Bill. "Is he your old man? I guess he must be; that looks like a recent picture of you. I guess he just doesn't do it for you anymore." As he was saying his last sentence he turned back and attempted to kiss Linda.

She turned her head so that he couldn't get at her lips and said, "Oh, he still does it for me, all right. This is just going to be different. I don't want to hear any more comments about him."

They went back to kissing, breaking contact only when it was necessary so that they could undress each other. Bill watched as his wife was completely uncovered for this other man's pleasure. It was hard to watch, especially when she took his now hard cock and slowly jacked it. Her partner's fingers were busy in his wife's crotch, but she was turned at an angle so that Bill couldn't see the details.

"You have a nice cock. Nice and hard. Just make sure you don't put it in me without a condom. I mean it, so don't even try."

Bill watched as his wife reached for her purse, opened it, and withdrew a handful of individually wrapped condoms. He could even read the brand name as she put them on the dresser a few inches in front of the clock radio that wasn't just a clock radio. He sat there as though he was carved in stone, watching as she ripped open one of the packages and removed the thin latex condom inside.

The young man stood there and watched silently as she suddenly knelt in front of him and rolled the condom onto his hard erection. When it was fully in place she stood, took his hand, and walked him over to the side of the bed.

"I think you know what to do with it now. I've been hot for you ever since I first saw you in The Puma's Den." Linda sat on the edge of the bed and swung her legs onto it before sliding to the center. She slowly pulled her knees up before sliding her feet apart and spreading her knees. Any man who didn't know what was expected next definitely didn't deserve the title.

The only sounds that Bill heard from this point forward were small squeaks from the bed, a series of male groans, and a lot of the unintelligible sounds his wife made as she approached or achieved orgasm. After a few minutes of standard missionary sex, his wife wordlessly pushed her lover up, and when he had disengaged from her she quickly turned and got onto her knees, presenting her glistening slit to the camera and the hard cock poised behind her.

Linda's partner quickly slid himself into place and began pounding into her hard. The audio portion of the scene playing out in front of Bill was nearly the same as it had been the first time they coupled. Few words were spoken; mostly it was just a lot of primal sounds. As he watched, emotionless, but barely taking time to blink, he thought what he was seeing wasn't bothering him. That thought was soon proven wrong when he had to pause the image to dry his eyes.

Once he forced himself back into control, Bill watched for another couple of minutes before the still nameless man on screen in front of him froze in an obvious climax. He watched as his wife began to move herself back and forth, trying to reach the same euphoric state.

A few seconds later she succeeded, after which she slowly slid down on the bed, finally lying prone beneath her blonde lover. They stayed that way for less than a minute before he sat up behind her, carefully holding the condom in place as he shrank a bit inside it. Bill watched as the condom pulled off into his hand and he quickly reached over for a couple of tissues from a box on the bedside table.

Bill also watched emotionless, as the man quickly wiped away the semen that was about to drip from the end of his cock, and then wrapped the condom in the tissues.

"Where should I put this, Linda? I don't want to make a mess somewhere." Bill watched as his wife sat up and looked around.

"Put it in the wastebasket beside the bed, I'll take care of it later." He could tell his wife was a bit flustered as she continued speaking, "I forgot your name. I'm sorry."

"It's Dennis. Don't worry about it; it's not important."

Dennis joined her back on the bed, kissing her and fondling her breasts. In a few minutes he began to kiss them while his hand dropped to her pussy, and Bill could tell that he was alternating between finger fucking her and caressing her clit.

Observer Bill, the dispassionate portion of him, decided that Dennis was probably a decent lover. He seemed to be genuinely trying to pleasure Linda. Husband Bill wasn't nearly so happy. He could feel his love for his wife dissipating at the same time that the anger he felt was increasing once again.

A couple of minutes later, when it was obvious by Linda's actions that she was anxious to have a cock filling her, Dennis got up from the bed, grabbed one of the condoms and soon had it in place. They were soon going at it hard, back in missionary position, but after a couple of minutes of this Linda once again pushed him away, this time onto his back.

She was soon kneeling astride his hips, his cock back where both of them obviously felt it belonged. Linda was going crazy above him, and Dennis was trying to meet every movement of hers with a thrust of his own. He undoubtedly was enjoying himself as he now had her breasts in his hands and was alternating between suckling on them and pulling at her hard nipples.

It didn't take long for the two of them to again enjoy their climaxes, this time with Linda beating out Dennis to the finish line. She collapsed to the side of him, breathing deeply. About a minute later Denise Grady and her dark-haired partner came into the room.

Denise gave a throaty laugh and said, "I guess were not interrupting anything, dammit. It's bad timing that you're finished. We wanted to watch. Oh well."

Bill could see that Linda was at least a little embarrassed by the situation, as he could see that pink coloration had appeared on her cheeks. She didn't say anything in reply to Denise; instead she reached over for a couple of tissues that she used to wrap the condom on Dennis' cock. She pulled it off of his cock, and then wiped him dry before dropping the tissues and their contents into the bedside wastebasket.

"I thought we agreed to knock at the door before coming into the bedroom. That's what I would've done if we finished first." It almost seemed to Bill that his wife was a little peeved with her friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.