Doing My Aunt Dottie and Her Sister - Cover

Doing My Aunt Dottie and Her Sister

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My introduction to sex was from my Aunt Dorothy who then invited her sister to join us. It was sex like I never, ever expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I'm pretty hard, I can try again if you want me to."

"I'll never turn you down, Gabe, sure I'd love for you to fuck me again. You don't mind if I say, 'fuck' do you?"

"Not as long you're asking me to do it," I said with a bit of a snicker.

"If you'll get up off me, we can try a new way. Well, a new way for you, it's really my favorite way to fuck," and I moved off her and she got up on her hands and legs, turning her head and asking me, "Wanna get up behind me, I just love it doggie-style. Can you see my pussy from back there?"

"Right here, right?" I asked as I pushed my dick up in between the two plump lips that were shiny with our combined juices.

"Oh, yes, Gabe, right there, good boy. Mmm. Now just fuck your auntie nice and slow, that's how I like it, okay?"

"If you like it that way, then I like it that way, too," I replied as I slowly fucked her from behind. I lay my head down on her back and reached under lifting up her wonderful breasts and kneading them in my hands as my hips went back and forth.

"Mmm, very nice, very nice, you really know how to make me happy. Mmm."

We went on like this for a while, then she turned back to me and said, "Just hold still, keep yourself inside me but just kneel there steady so I can fuck you now."

I knelt up straight and arched my hips forward putting my cock out in front of me as my aunt began to rock back and forth on me, oh, it felt so good. She had sucked me off earlier, this was even better.

Then, after a few minutes, she began rotating her hips around as I continued to hold still, my hands on her hips as she went round and round. Oh, this even felt better.

"Oh, Aunt Dot, that feels so good, this is the best of anything we've done."

"I just love it this way, it's gonna get me off real quick." Then, she rocked back and forth faster and faster and I knew I was going to cum right then.

We both had massive orgasms as I drove my cock into her as far as I could, pushing her down onto the bed and her head up into the headboard, my cum just spurting into her over and over as I kissed her beautiful smooth back and slowly fucked in and out as we came down from our peak of passion.

"Oh, Gabe, you really made me cum, it feels so good, you're a wonderful lover. Come here so I can hold you."

I pulled out of her and lay down next to her as we embraced and kissed over and over.

The next thing I knew, my aunt was gently stroking my dick as she stared into my eyes.

"We fell asleep, Gabe, it's almost seven, we need to get something to eat," she whispered as my hand reached up for her breast.

We got up and went and fixed a quick dinner, each of us eager to get back in bed for more sex.

Soon we had the dishes put away and were back up in bed in each other's arms.

She pulled me up over her between her legs as I just pushed up into her and began fucking her.

"Just lay still, Gabe, just relax and enjoy our bodies being together."

We both lay still, or almost still, she did move a little just reminding our bodies they were united and I lay on top of her for a long time, probably an hour and a half or so. We did move, as I said, just a little, each of us, I know I couldn't help but fuck her a little bit since I had my dick up inside her and she moved her hips, too, keeping my cock hard and ready.

Now, you might think, what's the fun in that, well, I'll tell you that there was a lot of fun in that. It was peaceful and serene and cozy and sexy all rolled into one.

Then, my aunt whispered, "Now fuck me, Gabe, fuck me nice and slow."

She must have done something like this before because it was incredible. Within five minutes, we both erupted in the most erotic and passionate orgasm that I know I've ever had. I humped and cummed and humped and cummed until I was drained completely. Totally spent, just emptied entirely.

I lay there in my aunt's arms, my cock still inside her, my hips between her thighs, my head on her shoulder and it was the most peaceful and happy moment of my life.

As my eyes opened, there was nothing but darkness, I had been asleep, asleep laying on my aunt, just as I had been when we were fucking earlier. I lifted my head up and heard her say, "We both fell asleep, Gabe, I woke a few minutes ago but it was so nice with you here, laying on me, still inside me a bit, I just wanted to enjoy you on me. But, now, maybe you better move, I've got to pee something bad," and I moved off her as she leapt up and ran to the bathroom as I lay there listening to her splashes in the toilet.

She was soon back in bed and in my arms to sleep the rest of the night through. My dreams were so erotic, naked girls everywhere, sucking me, fucking me, it was amazing, I woke up in the morning with a super hard-on pushing the sheet up off me. I got up to take a pee and came back to bed as my aunt turned and looked at me.

"Oh, look at you, Gabe, do you ever get soft?"

"Not around you, Aunt Dot, not around you, not naked like this," as I crawled into her outstretched arms as she kissed me good morning.

"Oh, I slept so well, better than in a long time. I think it's my new lover, he's keeping me tired but, oh, so satisfied."

"I love this so much," I said as I slid down to take her nipple in my mouth as I felt her hand wrap around my dick. Oh, happy day.

She got up on an elbow, her breast over me as I sucked, laying on my back as she masturbated me until I cummed. What a way to start the day.

We had breakfast just as we had talked about, naked, and I thought I would try out what my aunt had said about doing anything we wanted with each other.

So, when she was preparing the coffee pot, I went up behind her and reached around to rub her breasts.

"That's nice, honey," she said, then I reached one hand down along her abdomen and on to her pussy and she spread her stance so I could get my fingers up under her where I put one up inside her, she was very wet already, and began finger-fucking her.

"You're slowing down breakfast, Gabe, but if that's what you want, then it's fine." So I kept fingering her for a few more minutes.

During breakfast, I asked her, "Do you know what sixty-nine is, Aunt Dot?"

She laughed, "Oh, honey, I was doing sixty-nine long before you were born, why?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.