Rob Jenkins Part Two
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by rougher63

Soon after I got back to the house in Tuscaloosa, I called Dorothy, but got her answering service. Then I called my service and found that I had a huge number of calls. They ranged from condolences from friends like Bill, to meaningless messages from politicians and others I didn't know. I had condolence messages from Governor Wallace, Senators Sparkman and Stennis, and several trade groups, including banking, forestry, radio, television, insurance, and the country music associations. I made a note to have Dorothy's secretary make a list and send acknowledgement cards. I decided to call a few people like Ania, Richard, Jan, Bill, the Connicks, and the Marsalis. I appreciated all the calls from friends, but I felt very much alone. It really caused me to think about friends and family.

What's it going to be like living at Roselawns by myself? She's much bigger than the fraternity house. I feel alone in Tuscaloosa and Dorothy's here and Thornton's just up the road. I can always go to Lauderdale. Lib would welcome me. I'm glad Lib and Hub are there for me.

I was very surprised when I heard a knock at the door. I answered the door and was shocked to find Dorothy standing there.

I said, "A pleasant surprise; come it."

She said, "I know it's upsetting to lose your Mother, even in her condition. Am I intruding?"

I nodded. "Come in, come in. Can I get you something to drink? Some wine?"

Dorothy said, "That would be nice."

I thought maybe there was a problem at First National. Dorothy was newly elected to the First National Board of Directors. The inventory of properties she was responsible for grew a thousand fold after I took over First National, though we weren't going to do anything with the properties until I had taken the bank private. We walked into the family room.

I said, "I returned your call a few minutes ago, but got the service."

She nodded. Dorothy said, "This is a personal visit. Am I interrupting anything?"

"No. John's living in the fraternity house. I'm alone and not expecting anyone. I was listening to Aaron Copeland's Appalachian Spring."

"It's pretty." She looked unsure of herself. "Fred's at a conference presenting a paper. Freddy's staying with the sitter tonight."

Where is this going?

Dorothy said, "I can tell you're puzzled. Could I have a glass of wine?"

Alabama had a terrible selection of alcoholic brands; something to do with the State Liquor Stores not being allowed to deal with distributors, and therefore they could only offer off brands. I brought wine in from New York. I kept wine in a wine cooler. I opened a bottle and brought out some cheese and fancy spicy wine crackers. I preferred simple Cabot cheese with Vermont Country Store's Vermont Common Crackers. I brought the tin with the Common Crackers, some wine cube crackers and sliced some cheese.

We sat next to each other on the couch. I poured a couple of glasses of wine. Dorothy sipped the wine and ate the spicy Danish wine cube crackers that Brooke liked so much.

I didn't know what to say. I looked at her. Damn she's beautiful.

She smiled and asked, "You're hurting. I wish I could help."

"It helps that you care."

I finished the glass of wine and nibbled on some cheese on the plain biscuit crackers.

Dorothy smiled, "I remember us having wine and cheese in the Jacuzzi. It's been a while since I've been in a Jacuzzi."

I nodded. She patted my arm.

She asked, "Could we get in the Jacuzzi?"

I was shocked. I nodded, got up and walked to the breezeway where I turned on the Jacuzzi.

Dorothy took her glass and followed me. I returned to the couch, and put the bottle of wine, cheese, crackers and my glass on a tray. By the time I had walked back into the breezeway, Dorothy was almost undressed. She took off her bra and panties in front of me and got in the Jacuzzi. It wasn't exactly a striptease, but she didn't turn away. I got a full frontal view of her naked; and the view was very nice. She still looked very nice.

I put the tray next to the Jacuzzi, undressed and got in too. I was fully erect. Dorothy watched me undress. I didn't try to hide my erection.

When I was in, I asked, "Is something wrong?"

"I thought you might need some companionship tonight."

I gulped down the glass of wine.

I said softly above the sound of the Jacuzzi, "I thought we had decided against this? All our good intentions?"

She asked, "Do you want me to leave?"

I couldn't think of much to say. I wanted her, but was afraid to mess things up.

She moved next to me. She felt my hard cock. She kissed me. Playfully she said, "Someone doesn't want me to leave." She stood and slowly got out of the tub. The way she dried off was clearly a tease. She said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

I almost jumped out of the Jacuzzi. I dried as I walked behind her. She looked better than good. Having Freddy had changed her body; if anything, I thought she looked better.

She got in bed. I was right behind her. We kissed.

She said, "I want you now."

We made love. She felt very hot and so good. I had never felt so wanted. I wanted to stay in her forever. I moved and stopped and felt as she moved with me. I didn't want it to ever end. I couldn't think of anything else but her warmth, tightly wrapped around my cock.

I said, "I'm almost there. Should I pull out?"

"Don't stop."

She called my name over and over and raked my back as she peaked. A flush rose from her chest to her face. I pressed against her trying to get my cock in her as far as I could. Being with Dorothy was even better than being with Carolyn. She seemed to be feeling like I was.

She said, "I've missed being with you. You do things to me..."

I kissed her very softly, "Me too."

We cuddled. She said, "Look at my nipples. You barely touch me and I'm gone. You know if you touch me, I can't turn you down."

I stroked her body. "I love to touch you, to be surrounded by you, to make love, to be with you."

She replied at almost a whispered level. "I want to have another child. Fill me. Please."

We made love again. She was on fire.

She wrapped her legs around me as I thrust. We moved so that my arms moved her legs up and she moved and lifted so I got maximum penetration. She had another strong orgasm. When she did, her internal muscles squeezed and milked me. Nature was doing everything she could to aid Dorothy's impregnation. I responded and tried to put as much of my sperm as far in her as I could. The feeling was almost too intense.

As we came down, I was on top and still in her. I moved to uncoil us.

Dorothy asked, "Can we stay like this a little while longer? I like the feel of you pressed against me."

Neither of us wanted to part. And I knew with her hips rotated up, she had to have felt that my sperm had the best change to remain deep in her.

But unlike the first time, I went soft and slid out. I lifted off and moved down beside her. I didn't want to leave her wet warmth, but my body had a mind of its own. As I caught my breath, I moved my arm, and she lifted so I got my arm under her neck and shoulder.

I was afraid to ask, but I had to know. Tentatively I asked, "Have you decided to leave Fred?"

She rolled partially on me and kissed me. "If I did, would you take me back to New York with you?"

I kissed her and rolled her so she was all the way on top of me. She slid down so her head was under my chin. She felt wonderful. I felt her hard nipples on my chest. She pressed her hips against me and my wet cock. I hugged her to me and felt our fluids leak onto me. I kissed the top on her head.

"Yes, if that's what you want." I mean it.

She said, "Thank you." I felt her tears. "We both know I fit better here than anywhere else. I wish it were different. If I were like Brooke... , but I'm not."

"You're as good as anyone, including Brooke. I don't want to hear that."

She put her cheek on my chest. She asked softly, "Are you mad at me? I really hadn't planned this. I knew it could happen, and I longed for it to happen again, but I don't know what to say."

I pulled her up my body and kissed her. "Angry, not hardly; crazy maybe, but not mad. You have to know what you do to me. I don't think I'll be able to hide the way I feel about you. I can't disguise it. I'll be so obvious, and I don't want to lose you or make you have to make that choice." The choice; I said it. The choice and Freddy; the two things we don't dare mention.

She said, "I know. I'm afraid I'll look at you like I want to do this all the time ... I'm ovulating. Maybe we can blame this time on hormones?"

I nodded. "You're so beautiful. And we are so good together."

Dorothy said, "Shhh! I had almost forgotten how you make me feel. Let's not say more. I want to remember the way I feel now."

We held each other. I hugged her like I wanted to pull her into my body.

She said, "Lord help me, but I love you so."

I thought I couldn't make love again, but we did. I went to sleep in her. I woke to a sticky mess.

We made love in the morning before we showered together, and then dressed. Dorothy went home still leaking from our love making. I threw the sheets and mattress cover in the washer and turned it on. I put a fresh set of bedding on the bed. I knew it was hard on Dorothy getting mentally ready to face Fred at the airport in Birmingham. Dorothy wasn't a bad person. She loved Fred, maybe differently from the way she loved me, but she loved him and didn't want to hurt him. Deceiving him tore her up.

I got in the Jacuzzi and reopened the bottle of wine from last night. I had to work through my feelings about Dorothy by myself. This wasn't something I could talk to Lib or Eunice about.

I sat in the Jacuzzi and thought about Dorothy. She would leave Fred if I asked, okay maybe only if I pressed her a little. Probably we could live in Mountain Brook, certainly Fairhope, but not Long Island or Tuscaloosa. I don't see her fitting at Roselawns, and she'd be almost as much of an outsider in Mountain Brook. Eunice could help some in Mountain Brook, but she'd never pass the 'Who are your people test'. She isn't like Brooke, she wouldn't ever be accepted in Long Island Society. I don't know how comfortable she would be with Carolyn and that set. Shit!

When I got past thinking with my dick, I knew nothing had really changed from all the times I had thought about Dorothy and me before, and the times we had talked about us. Losing Grandfather, Carolyn and Brooke, and even Peggy, had made me emotionally more needy, but the facts remained the same. I didn't like that I might be doing something that probably wouldn't be best for Dorothy, and I didn't like being a home wrecker. I had just enough wine to see clearly; In vino veritas.

If I continued thinking with my dick and reacting emotionally, I was going to get in big trouble. Dorothy and I had been very careful after she got pregnant with Freddy, so we didn't mess up her life, and so I got to see Freddy and be a small part of his life. I was drunk enough to know I needed a woman, but not someone I would fall for; someone who would fuck me good and walk away. I had to get through the two remaining weeks of classes and then finals.

I called a girl in my music class. She was from the same high school in Birmingham as Thornton and Eunice. She wasn't in the A sorority at Ramsay High, but Phi Kappa Nu was a good second tier high school sorority. We had hooked up in the early fall, before I dropped out of Alabama. I called the Theta house for her.

She came to the phone, clearly surprised I had called.

"Rob, how are you doing? I'm sorry about your mother. Did you need the notes for music?"

"I do, but I'm having a little sinking spell right now. I needed to talk."

She asked, "Have you been drinking?"

"I've had a little wine. I shouldn't have called. Please forgive me."

"Don't be silly. Are you alone?"

I said, "'Fraid so. Too much wine, too much thinking."

"Would you like for me to come over?"

I said, "I'd appreciate it, but I'm not very good company right now."

"I'll come and bring my notes."

I asked, "Do you want me to come for you?"

"You stay there. You sound like you've had too much drink to drive. I'll have someone bring me right now."

I brushed my teeth and gargled mouthwash. I wanted to hookup, not talk about country music and that silly damn class. I felt bad using her.

She came in a few minutes with her music book and class notes.

I kissed her at the door. She was receptive. She kissed me back. It was ironic; I had seen guys fawning over her and not getting anywhere. With even less smoothness than usual, I said, "I really need you."

She never hesitated. We went into the bedroom. It wasn't lovemaking. I pounded her like a two-bit whore. We went through every position I knew. I had a hard time cumming. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to, but finally did. We napped together and woke in the late afternoon. I pounded her almost as hard as before, then we went to the Cypress Inn for supper.

On the ride to the river, she asked, "Do you feel better?"

I nodded. "I'm really messed up. I'm sorry. I can take you back after supper. What time do you need to be back?"

"I can stay out to eleven on Sundays."

We had a relaxing dinner then went back to my house. I tied to be nice. We hooked up again as soon as we got home. I went slower and didn't pound her. I know I was better for her, but it certainly wasn't one of my better performances. I went to sleep again. When I awoke, she was gone. She left a note. "I had to go. You needed to sleep. I'll see you in class."

I studied and listened to some jazz on the radio. Even though it was late, I went for a run through the neighborhood. The run helped me sleep.

Monday, I picked up a girl in my writing class. We hooked up in the afternoon. She went back to the dorm at supper. I felt I had 'run the girls hard and put them away wet'. I didn't feel good at all about the way I had treated them. I called the florist and sent flowers.

In class the next day, I greeted the girl from Ramsay and she thanked me for the flowers. She wasn't mad, but we didn't sit together. After class, I drove to a motel in Ensley, Karen's hometown. I remembered some Deke brothers had said it had decent women for rent. I took a room and asked for a woman. I went to the room, waited and hoped she wouldn't be a nightmare. Someone knocked on the door. I saw a fairly attractive young woman through the little glass door viewer. I opened the door.

"Come in."

She took a step in the room and looked around quickly. She asked, "I heard you were interested in a date. What did you want?"

"Half and half or around the world" I knew she was following the entrapment script.

She said, "Straight is forty, half and half is sixty; I don't do around the world."

We undressed and moved to the basin. She washed my cock. "You were in Vietnam?"

My scars were still visible.

I asked, "You got somebody there?"

She looked down. "I heard they don't pay draftees enough to support someone back home," I said.

I leaned over and whispered, "If you have a dependent's ID, I'll give you an extra hundred."

She rubbed my cock. I figured she was trying to shorten the time it took to get me to cum.

She looked at a vent. I figured it had a hidden microphone or maybe, someone was watching.

She said, "I have it in my purse in the office. I'll get it after."

"Get it now. I'm not waiting around after."

She slipped on her dress and left. I had paid her sixty dollars, but if she didn't come back, I'd just leave.

She came back. I had put my shirt over the vent.

She tore open a foil pack with a rubber in it.

I shook my head. She said, "I'll finish you in my mouth for an extra twenty."

I got my billfold and took out five twenties. I pointed to the rubber and shook my head.

She said, "I can't. I just can't."

I held up the five twenties. She gave me the dependent ID card, but I wouldn't take it. I put the ten twenties together and shrugged. She understood.

She looked at me carefully, then handed me the dependent ID card. I handed it back with the ten twenties. I pulled her to me. She didn't want to kiss but did. She didn't want girlfriend sex; she wanted me to get it over and leave. She pulled away and dropped to her knees. She took me in her mouth. I moved her head away, and she got on the bed and spread her legs. She had lubed her sex with KY. I slid in without a rubber. I bottomed out on the first thrust. She squeezed me and had the milking motion down. She was good in bed.

I humped her for a while. We got sweaty and a bit tired.

I stopped and whispered. "I'll give you a thousand to come to Tuscaloosa for the next two weeks, but for everything. Just me."

She whispered back. "I don't have a ride."

"I'll loan you a car."

"I'm staying with my parents. They don't know I do this. I have to be in by nine."

"Can you leave now?"

"I'd have to give the man at the office twenty five. He knows where I live. He's not someone to mess with."

We separated. I had softened without cumming.

She dressed and took twenty five dollars to the office. She left the bonus money when she went to the office. She counted the money as soon as she got back. We left.

I stopped for gas. I filled the tank and had her drive to Tuscaloosa.

When we got to my house, she said, "I have to go to get back and park the car. I can leave the car at a friend's house."

I said, "Just a minute." I ran in the house and got five twenties. I gave her the money. "This is for tomorrow. Be here at noon."

She left in my car.

I put on sweet and sour pork on rice for supper, then jogged. I knew I could've had college girls without paying, but this felt better. I was just plain using them. I didn't want to do that to the girls at the college. This woman was a whore. She took money to be used. For a whore, she wasn't bad looking, and she knew what she was doing in bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.