Good Girl's Aren't Gay - Cover

Good Girl's Aren't Gay

Copyright© 2010 by Esperanza_Hidalgo

Chapter 8: Love Finds a Way

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Love Finds a Way - This story contains explicit lesbian sex in great detail. It involves a cathartic encounter between two coeds and a college professor. The encounter leaves the professor questioning her sexuality and heterosexual marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   True Story   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

You know how every once in a while a miracle occurs? The next day at work, one happened. I stepped into my office, shocked to see roses on my desk. Figuring Bernard was up to something, I picked up the note. Much to my surprise, the handwriting wasn't Bernard's.

While sitting down, I opened the note, without knowing my world would soon change.

Jenine,

Don't hate me. I'm going to take a chance and tell you something I can't keep secret any longer. Put your coffee down, because you're going to spit it out.

I've lived my life with a big secret. Honey, I'm a queer. After many years with a good man, I left him. Since I've been single over the past three years, I've searched for love. I found it. The one I love is reading this letter. I see the way you look at me.

Surely, you've noticed the desire in me.

Here's the deal, you get in around 9:00 (yes, I stalk you). Your first class is at 11:00. I'm going to be at Starbucks at 9:30. If you don't show, I'll never bother you again.

Love,

Rachel


Today

As I waited on the balcony for over an hour, the South Padre Island sun warmed my soul. I thought about Bernard and his new wife. Good for him, it didn't do him any good to be married to a queer. He certainly couldn't be blamed for what happened.

The coeds were happy, seems Laura's Father came to terms with her lesbianism. Sometimes love overcomes ignorance.

Hearing the door open, my pulse quickened. I smelled her scent as she walked through the room. A few seconds later, I felt my wife's lips on my neck. She pulled back, and asked, "You okay, baby?"

I turned around and looked in her eyes. We kissed. I pulled away, and said, "I am now, Rachel."


May your day and life be peaceful.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.