Good Girl's Aren't Gay - Cover

Good Girl's Aren't Gay

Copyright© 2010 by Esperanza_Hidalgo

Chapter 2: My Hand is My New Best Friend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: My Hand is My New Best Friend - This story contains explicit lesbian sex in great detail. It involves a cathartic encounter between two coeds and a college professor. The encounter leaves the professor questioning her sexuality and heterosexual marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   True Story   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Entering the faculty lounge, I turned toward the one person restroom and bumped into my colleague's tits. Rachel looked at me, and asked, "Are you okay? You look flushed." The strong woman was one of my dearest friends in the department and a few short years older than me. I didn't realize the depth of her concern indicated something life changing for my future.

"Feeling a little ill ... something I ate," I said, and then gave her a wink. Closing and locking the restroom door, I removed my matronly dress, hanging it on the rack behind the door. Removing my panties and bra, I hung the bra on the rack and searched for a place to put my panties. Not finding any place sufficient, I cast them on the floor. "What am I doing?" I thought while standing in front of the mirror fondling my breasts. The relief of my touch caused a purr to slip from my mouth—the purr graduated a few minutes later to a roar.

My hands trailed from breasts to thighs, lightly tickling my skin. I paused momentarily, closing my eyes and lifting my hands to caress my face. Thinking of the satisfaction of the coed's tongues on my breasts—and Laura's dildo in my pussy, I softly moaned, "Kiss me Laura. Lick me, fuck me, fuck me."

Sitting on the toilet, I moved my right hand across my body to my pussy; I placed the thumb and index finger on my clit and stimulated the creamy bud. I took my left hand and touched the stiff, black, curly hairs between my legs for a few seconds. Feathering my fingernails from my pussy to my breasts, I squeezed, enjoying sweet pain.

With a small sound, the cooling breeze of the central air wafted through the room, and I smelled the mushroomed scent of my womanhood. Leaning back, I spread my legs, easily sliding the middle finger deep inside my pussy. I stroked for a few seconds, and then lifted the finger to my mouth, savoring my juice and wishing it was Laura's. Tickling my tongue with my finger, I sensed an orgasm with my touch—a touch I knew with expertise.

My velvet spoke in want of the need for my fingers, begging in a silent prayer. My fingers became a savior as they sated a sinner's need. The shock of the fingers entering my pussy sent stinging bites through my body. Stroking with conviction for several minutes, my climax readied for forgiveness. Stroke, stroke, stroke—kiss me Laura, fuck me!

I lifted my ass upwards and strained to keep from screaming. Orgasm ... glorious rapture ... orgasm ... orgasm ... orgasm!

Resting my butt back to the seat, I continued my stroking as tingles of excitement trembled through my pussy. Increasing the pace, I masturbated with blinding speed.

I slipped a second, and then a third finger in my folds as ripples ran through the darkened cove. My right hand blurred in flight atop my clit, while my left stroked into my soaking pussy. Stroke, stroke, stroke. Kiss me Laura, fuck me!

An explosion welled within me, and I tensed, placing my legs on the floor and back against the top of the toilet.

Lifting, I screamed in a whisper, "Kiss, lick, fuck ... Laura!" while discharging cream on my hand. Closing my legs around my hand, I continued stroking as waves blessed my body. My hands stopped stroking as the feeling became too much, and I pushed my ass down against the toilet seat, screaming a final, "Fuck," while shaking in a hailstorm and holding my breath.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.