Getting Back in the Saddle - Cover

Getting Back in the Saddle

Copyright© 2010 by Westside24

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Entering the dating scene again is not that easy for a middle age man especially with all the changes that have occurred in the pursuit of the opposite sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The drive back north for Ed was long and uneventful. During the drive he had time to think of what had happened in the time he spent in Florida. There certainly were some interesting incidents and he met a very nice woman. All things being equal, he had enjoyed himself and thought he would head on down again to Florida next year and maybe for a longer time.

He already missed Donna but that was somewhat overcome when he was back home by the warm reception he received from Kelly, Dana and Lori. He was back into the routine of having dates, alternating among these ladies twice a week. If that could be classified as a routine, then it was a great routine.

He phoned Carol to tell her that he was back in town and she said she would see to it that he would be asked to substitute teach but no more per his request than twice a week. Besides teaching there were things for him to do around the house as painting two of the rooms which kept him busy. He did exchange a few emails with Donna who said she missed golfing and being with him.

There was still some snow on the ground and weather was too cold to play golf which was one thing that Ed missed doing. He caught up on his reading of the new books his favorite authors had put out during the past months. Ed was a fan of mystery and adventure type books concerning fictional CIA agents or attorneys involved in events in and around the Washington D.C. area.

Kelly continued to be warm and affectionate to him. She had him over for dinner a few times instead of them going out to a restaurant. Needless to say he spent the night and partook of her charms. Sometimes it was well into the night before they went to sleep.

His dates with Lori were pretty much the same sexually exciting ones he had with her before he went down south. For some reason she never asked him over and made dinner for him. He did spend the nights with her and he was one satisfied man when he left the next morning. She could put a spring in his step.

Dana was strikingly beautiful as ever. She had her long dark hair cut to where it was rather short and restyled. He discovered that the hair on her head wasn't the only place she had reduced her hair. For him it was like going to bed with a new woman because of how her appearance had changed. She still was a very exciting sexual partner who was very aggressive and innovative when they were making love.

The weather finally warmed up and Ed was able to start golfing with his regular group on Tuesdays. Some of his friends suggested that he join a golf club that held golfing tournaments about every three weeks on Sundays at different golf courses. Based on his friends recommendations he joined this golf club and was happy that he did. It was an all male golf club and he met a number of nice fellows. The quality of the golfers ranged from low handicappers to high handicappers. Ed fell into the middle of these golfers with a golf index of seventeen.

Some of Ed's friends still wanted to fix him up with women they said he would enjoy meeting and dating. Ed thanked them for their offers but told them he was happy with who he was presently dating. His response that he was already dating women surprised his friends but they told him if he ever changes his mind to let them know.

The first shock to the nice situation he was in came in early May. It happened when he phoned Lori and asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner. She turned down his invitation. She further went on to say that a fellow she had been dating for a year had asked her to marry him last weekend and she accepted his proposal. Now that she was engaged she couldn't be dating Ed anymore and she hoped he understood.

Ed told her that he did and he wished her well. He said she was a fine person and would make her husband-to-be a great wife.

He was going to miss her but that was life and a lot of things change with time. He would remember some of the exciting times he had enjoyed with her and how nice her backside looked when she walked in front of him.

Another surprise he received was when he went for a haircut. Sharon was beaming when she told him that she had gotten married and she thought that she may already be pregnant. Ed wished her well and told her she was deserving of having a very happy and rewarding life. He said the baby would add a new and fine dimension to her life that she would really appreciate. He had a passing thought that the baby wouldn't appreciate those fine breasts it would be nursing on, but Ed kept that thought to himself.

Ed had been exchanging periodic emails with Donna. In late May he received an email from her saying among other things that her plans had changed a little and she wasn't sure when she would be coming back north. While she didn't like the warmth and humidity in Florida during the summer she said for now she needed to stay there.

In early July he received a phone call from Donna.

"Hi, are you back in the area?"

"No I am still in Florida and I thought I would give you a call rather than send you an email to tell you that I am now engaged. A fellow who is an investment advisor and lives in my building asked me to marry him and I accepted. I have known him for a while and we have been dating for the past year. I wanted to tell you this by phone instead of telling you in an email."

Her comment of wanting to tell him by phone rather than email confirmed what he already knew, that she was a very classy lady. He was disappointed to hear that she had become engaged but said, "I am very happy for you and congratulations. You are a very fine lady and deserve all the happiness in life that you can have and want. I wish you all the best."

After some more chit chat Ed ended the call and took a minute to think about what was happening. It was a little bit of a shock for him to realize that he wasn't the only person that had multiple dating partners. Some and maybe all of the women he was dating could also have been dating other men at the same time they were dating him. He now knew for sure that at least two of the women he had been dating were also dating others. The number of ladies he was socially seeing was now reduced to two, but Dana and Kelly were more than enough for him. He did wonder a little if they were dating other men besides him.

The warm summer past by quickly and soon school would be starting. Kelly and Dana had been keeping Ed pleasantly occupied during the summer months. Ed checked with Carol and told her he still wanted to substitute teach just as he had done last year.

Labor Day weekend had Ed golfing on Sunday with the golf club he had joined. When the round was over he was sitting in the clubhouse having a beer and generally talking about golf with the fellows he had played with. One of the guys, a Brad Nelson, asked Ed what his plans were for tomorrow. When Ed said he didn't have any plans Brad said he was having a barbeque over at his house an invited Ed to come over. He said that the people attending were a few of his relatives along with some of the golfers from this club that Ed already knew. It was going to be nothing fancy Brad said, just some burgers and brats on the grill. Ed accepted the invitation and wrote down Brad's address.

The next day after parking his car on the street Ed walked to Brad's house. He could see a big sign on the front door that said 'BBQ' along with a big arrow pointing to the side of the house. He walked to the entrance at the side of the house and immediately saw a number of people in this backyard along with Brad who promptly greeted him and thanked him for coming.

Brad said, "I think you know most of the men that are here. Let me introduce to my sisters and some other relatives who you don't know."

Brad walked Ed to two ladies that had their backs to Ed that Brad said were his sisters. When they were there Brad said, "Ladies I like you to meet..."

They ladies turned to look and both together said, "Ed!"

Ed was shocked to say the least. It was Kelly and Dana that he was looking at. They also seemed more than a little shocked to see Ed standing there.

Brad said, "Judging by your reactions I assume you know each other?"

Kelly said, "Yes, we have dated."

Dana's eyes who were now starring intently at Ed said, "I have also dated Ed."

Both Dana and Kelly looked at each other and then looked back at Ed. Ed wasn't sure what he saw in the looks he was getting from Dana or Kelly. Those looks didn't last long as they excused themselves and went into the house. How or what was he going to say to them about dating both of them at the same time was the thought running through his mind.

Brad heard what was said but he wasn't sure what the reactions from his sisters meant. Since they were leaving to go into the house, Brad told Ed to grab a beer from the cooler and join the fellows who where sitting at the picnic tables.

After getting himself a beer, Ed walked up to some of the fellows he knew from golf and joined their conversation. Golf, sports, weather and eventually women were the subjects they discussed. One of the fellows remarked about the two good looking women that were Brad's sisters. All of the fellows agreed with him on how good looking they were. Another fellow said they were like two fine thoroughbred horses that needed to be ridden hard and he hoped he was the jockey. All the fellows laughed at that comment except for Ed who could only hope he just hadn't blown two great relationships.

Once the food was served Ed saw Kelly and Dana out in the yard but they seemed to be avoiding him. If he didn't know it was the first week of September he would have thought it was the middle of January because of the cold looks he felt they were giving him. After eating Ed thought it would be best if he left. He thanked Brad for inviting him and said his good byes. He didn't see Kelly or Dana as he was leaving.

What to do, what to say, how and when to say it were thoughts that ran through Ed's mind that night and into the next day. He normally wasn't one to let things fester. He waited till the evening before he made his phone calls because he was going to call both of the ladies and he didn't want them to talk to each other in between his calls to them.

At six he picked up the phone and punched in Kelly's number. He knew she had caller ID, so she knew who was calling and would not answer the phone if she didn't want to talk to Ed.

There were five rings and then he heard, "Hello Ed."

"Hi, how are you doing?"

"I am doing okay, why didn't you tell me you were dating my sister?"

"I didn't know Dana was your sister as she never said anything. You never told me the name of your sister who you said was living in this area. Since neither of you ever changed back to your maiden names, how was I to know?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating other women?"

"If you would have asked me, I would have told you. You never asked and it just didn't seem right to volunteer that information to you. What purpose would it serve if I told you I was? I never asked you if you were dating other men."

"Well... , let me ask you... , were you sleeping with Dana?"

"Kelly that is something I won't discuss with you or you with her."

"How long had you been dating Dana?"

"Again Kelly that is something I am not going to talk about."

"When she flew down to Florida was that to visit you?"

"Kelly I am not going to answer those questions."

"Why then are you calling?"

"I was calling to see if you wanted to go out to dinner Friday night. I have heard some good reports about a new seafood restaurant that just opened up."

"I have some other plans for this Friday. Let me think about you dating both me and my sister at the same time. Just give me some time to think about this situation and call me next week."

The call ended and Ed wasn't sure what he heard in her voice. Was it sadness or was it just her inquisitiveness that he had heard in her voice. He just wasn't sure.

Ed phone Dana and the conversation with her went along similar lines as the call he had with Kelly. She wanted to know about the relationship Ed had with Kelly. Again Ed refused to give her any information and pointed out he didn't know Kelly was her sister and that he had never asked Dana if she was dating anyone else. The call ended with her also saying she would need to think about what had happen and would let him know what she decided.

After these two phone conversations Ed wasn't sure where he stood in his relationships with Kelly and Dana. He hoped he could continue to date them but it sounded that there had not been much hope for that expressed in the conversations he had with them. With a little shrug to his shoulders he made a note on his shopping list to pick up an issue of the Penny Saver. Maybe he would need to start all over again in meeting women for him to date. He hoped he wouldn't have to place a personal ad but that was something he would need to seriously consider depending on what developed.

Ed continued to have thoughts about Dana's and Kelly's reactions. He had read stories about men who had multiple girlfriends or wives and more power to them but that didn't seem to be happening in his case. Maybe those multiple relationships with women didn't develop when sisters were involved.

It was a quiet weekend for Ed since there were no dinners with a woman and no sexual activity. He did miss Kelly and Dana and spent some time remembering some of the more pleasant times he had experienced with them. Women like them are exceptional and he was fortunate to have met them. His wanting to continue his relationship with them appeared to be slim to none and he hoped slim had not left town.

He had not yet followed up with Kelly when he was asked to substitute teach on Wednesday. He did see Dana at school on Wednesday when he was substitute teaching. She did not sit with him at lunch and seemed to have resumed her roll as the "Ice Queen." Things were not looking good thought Ed.

Maybe he did deserve some of their reaction but he didn't think he was as bad as they were making it out to be. Yes, he had dated other women, more women in fact than they knew about, but he didn't know that Dana and Kelly were sisters. He paused for a while to think of what would have been his reaction if he had discovered that they were sisters. He wasn't sure what he would have done as to his dating them if he knew they were related. In a way he was glad that he never found out they were sisters and faced that situation.

Another interesting question came into his mind. What if he was dating Kelly and discovered that Kelly was dating his non-existent brother and she had been dating him for about a year? If she had been dating him that long he would have to assume that they were sleeping together. What would be his reaction as to her dating his brother and apparently having sex? He grudgingly admitted that it would probably be close to the same reaction as to what he now was getting from Kelly and Dana. He was going to miss being with Kelly and Dana.

He phoned Kelly on Thursday and it seemed she was somewhat reluctant but she agreed to go with Ed to this new seafood restaurant.

On the drive to Kelly's house and walking up to her front door he kept hoping he could repair the damage in their relationship. "Damn it" he thought, "You just don't tell someone you are dating that you are also dating someone else." It was ludicrous to think that Kelly or Dana would expect him to do that.

"What will be will be," was the last thought Ed had as he pressed the doorbell button.

When Kelly opened the door he was a little surprised. She had a nice smile on her face and had dolled herself up. She really looked good in the dress with the low cut neckline she was wearing. As he walked into the living room he was further surprised to find Dana sitting there also dolled up with a smile on her face. He was momentarily at a loss for words on what to say.

He looked at the smile on their faces, and then he raised his hands and finally said, "All right I give up, please tell me what is going on."

Kelly asked Ed to take a seat and she took a seat sitting next to Dana on the couch.

Both of the ladies looked at each other and at Ed and finally Dana said, "Let me say that we were having a little fun with you at your expense. Please forgive us for doing that but seeing you at Brad's house were a little bit of a shock for both of us and we weren't quite sure on how to react to you being there. Because of the shocked look on your face we decided to have some fun and tease you for a while."

"Kelly and I are as close as sisters can be." She took Kelly's hand and gave her a look that said to Ed it was a very close relationship, possibly physical. When she dropped her hand to Kelly's thigh Ed was pretty sure how close this relationship was or at least had been. This realization was somewhat stimulating as his imagination was giving him pictures of them being together and this was starting to excite him.

"Because of how close we were to each other, it wasn't that long after you started dating us that we knew you were dating both Kelly and me. At first we didn't know what to do about you dating both of us. We discussed the situation and came to the conclusion that because you were a nice guy and treated us like ladies, both of us agreed that we would like to continue dating you. Nice guys like you are few and far in between, so we didn't want to end the relationship we had with you."

"That you were sleeping with both of us was a little concern, but both of us agreed that making love with you was something we didn't want to give up either, so we accepted it. If I my say, we exchange some notes on that aspect of our relationship with you. You did receive some high marks which is another reason we both wanted to continue to date you."

He wasn't sure how to react to her comment that they were exchanging comments to each other on how Ed was making love to them. In a way he was somewhat proud that they were giving him high marks.

"We did enjoy being with you and making love with you. If you wanted to think that you were able to date both of us and not have us know about the other, that was well... , a little fantasy that we let you have. We hope you can understand our feelings and that is why we teased you, but we also hope that you will continue to date us. Now does that answer all your questions and are you going to take us out to dinner?"

Ed could see the questioning looks in their eyes as they waited his response. He thought for a while as to what he would say. He weighed carefully what Dana had just said and thought he would be a fool not to accept what apparently was being offered by these two good looking women.

He said, "Your reaction at Brad's house and later during the week I will admit had me going. Yes, I was dating both of you but there was no way in hell that I knew you were sisters. In a way I am thankful that I didn't know that because to be quite honest, I don't know what I would have done if I had known. If you can accept that I will be dating both of you and that will not cause any problems, I would be a dummy not to do so and my mother didn't raise any dummies. I will also tell you that I do admire the both of you and it has been my pleasure to know the both of you beautiful women. You now however have burst my bubble because I have found out that I am not as smart as I thought I was."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.