Getting Back in the Saddle - Cover

Getting Back in the Saddle

Copyright© 2010 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Entering the dating scene again is not that easy for a middle age man especially with all the changes that have occurred in the pursuit of the opposite sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The next day Ed found himself periodically losing his concentration because of Dana and Kelly. His thoughts were flashbacks to what he saw and what he did with these two fine women. They were all a man would want in a sexual partner. He couldn't yet say if he preferred one of these ladies over the other. Maybe in time he would be able to say that he did but for now he was quite happy as to how things were going. He hoped he could maintain the relationships he had with these two women as he planned on seeing them quite often.

On Monday it was again time to get his ears lowered and he was curious to see if anything new was going on with Sharon. He waited till she was available and took a seat in her chair. When he asked her how things were going she told him it was a good news bad news situation. In view of the many ears in the building she preferred to discuss the situation with Ed at lunch. Ed just sat back in the chair letting Sharon do her thing with his hair and enjoyed the tantalizing glimpses he was getting of her fine breasts.

In walking over to the restaurant Sharon said she would tell Ed what the bad news was first. The bad news was that her mother was getting remarried and would be moving to live with her new husband in two months which would leave Sharon with no living quarters. The good news was that she had met a man about her age at a church social that interested her. It seemed that he was also interested in her but it was much too early in their relationship to see if the both of them were serious about each other.

At lunch Ed advised her not to rush into a marriage unless she was sure he was the one for her. Maybe she could move in with a girlfriend or other relative if push came to shove.

She said, "If push did come to shove could I move in with you?"

Ed wasn't quite sure on how to respond to her remark but said, "I think that would cause problems for you and for me if you were to do it. Let's just see what happens with you and this young man."

He could see she was a little disappointed in his response but her moving in with him would be a no-win situation for him and he thought also for her in the long run.

After walking Sharon back to her shop Ed pulled out his shopping list and went to the food store to pick up a few items. Surprisingly now that he was dating Kelly he hadn't run into her while he was doing his food shopping but this was a Monday. In walking down an aisle pushing a food cart he noticed that he was following a lady that had an interesting backside. Her butt really looked sexy in the tight jeans she was wearing. There wasn't anything more in this aisle that Ed wanted to purchase but he enjoyed watching the jiggle of this lady's buttocks as she walked. He continued to gaze at the interesting picture she presented as he followed her.

There must have been something in the aisle that this lady wanted because she stopped and bent down to pick an item off the lower shelf. Her backside looked even better as she bent down. He stopped pushing his cart and pretended that there was some item on a shelf that interested him as he was taking in this lovely picture that she was presenting to him.

She rose and turned to see that Ed was looking at her. She was giving him a funny look and he knew that he had been caught. He hoped he wouldn't be embarrassed by her saying something. What could he say to justify his lecherous stare he had been giving her butt? He didn't think that, "I like how your ass looks in those jeans," would go over too well. Maybe she wouldn't say anything and he pushed his cart to go by her.

As he was passing by her she continued to stare at him. Just as he finished passing her he heard her say, "Are you Ed Cates?"

He stopped and turn toward her. "Yes I am, do I know you?"

"You could have."

"Excuse me?"

"My name is Lori Wallace. You placed a personal ad in a paper and I responded to your ad. You then sent me a photo of yourself and I sent you my picture. I never heard anything more from you. Can I ask you why?"

"Well... , well... , well the truth is that I had to go out of town and when I recently came back I have been tied up with a number of things that have kept me pretty busy. Please accept my apology for not responding. I will say that the picture you submitted didn't do you justice. If I knew you were the beautiful lady I see standing in front of me I would have responded no matter how busy I was. Again, please accept my apology. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Well... , well apology accepted. Maybe we can get together when you have time."

"I'll tell you what, I am free tomorrow night. I know that it's a weekday but for me being retired most of the days are pretty similar except when I substitute teach. If you are available maybe I could take you out to dinner."

"It just so happens that I am free as well. What time should I be ready? My address and phone number is on the response I sent to you."

A time was agreed to and they both went on to continue their shopping. Ed thought that although he had fibbed to her about his reason for not responding he couldn't tell her that he already had two fine ladies that he was dating and wasn't looking to make it three. He thought if he said something like that it would go over like a lead balloon.

He also had some thoughts about Lori because he liked what he saw of her at the store. Besides her killer ass he thought she was attractive, not beautiful but attractive in a classy sort of a way. She was about five foot five inches with her weight in proportion to her height. He did like her short very red hair. Because of the jacket she was wearing he couldn't comment on her breast size but jokingly concluded that she had to have two of them.

The next day he was called to substitute teach. Having lunch with Dana was the afternoon's highlight. She would glance at Ed and then drop her eyes but have a little smile on her face. Ed just enjoyed looking at Dana and remembered how she looked an acted that night. He didn't know what Dana was thinking but suspected it was about their last date and what had happened. In their own way they were telling the other that they were having pleasant thoughts. Ed thought he saw a little blush on Dana's cheeks.

Ed did have time after school to go home, shower and change to prepare for his date with Lori. He thought it would be nice if he showed up with flowers just to make sure he wasn't in the dog house with her. He had learned long ago that women were flattered when they received flowers. Ed also reviewed the response to his ad she had sent him just to make sure he wasn't overlooking anything.

At the agreed time he pushed her doorbell button. When she opened her door he walked in and presented her with the flowers he had purchased. She was surprised and pleased by this gesture. She put the flowers in a vase with water. He helped her put on her coat and they left for the restaurant.

On the drive and at the restaurant he discovered that she was an interesting person to talk to. As a lab tech for a medical complex she worked five days a week Monday through Friday. She could pick any day she wanted off during the week when she was scheduled to work on Saturday. Monday was the day she picked as it gave her two days off. While she was talking Ed was listening but at the same time appraising her appearance. He would say she was classy and attractive but not beautiful. He thought that her breast size which he could now see and gauge would be about a surprisingly 34 D. Couple her breasts size with how her backside looked at the store gave her a body that was very attractive.

The conversation during dinner initially was on Lori's life. She said she was twenty five years old when she married and the marriage lasted ten years. There were no children and for the last five years she has been working as a med tech after moving here from downstate.

She asked Ed about himself and he expanded on what he had sent her in response to his ad. Once the getting to know you information had been given to each other the conversation switched to politics and current events. Ed was impressed as Lori appeared to be well read and well informed about what was going on in the world.

The meal was enjoyable but not outstanding. They had an after dinner drink which seemed to further loosen Lori's tongue. There was a lounge attached to this restaurant and they could hear a band start up. Ed asked Lori if she wanted to go to the lounge and listed to some music. She said she would enjoy doing that and Ed enjoyed watching her walk in front of him. The dress she was wearing was just tight enough around her bottom that had her duplicating the nice undulation he had noticed at the food store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.