Getting Back in the Saddle - Cover

Getting Back in the Saddle

Copyright© 2010 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Entering the dating scene again is not that easy for a middle age man especially with all the changes that have occurred in the pursuit of the opposite sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

That night with Kelly was something Ed would remember for a long time. She certainly knew how to make love and was not bashful about doing it. This was the first time in over twenty five years that Ed had made love to a woman other than his now ex-wife. Quite frankly making love with his former wife was nice but it in no way was close to what he had experienced with Kelly. Now that this so called Genie was out of the bottle with his making love with a different woman, Ed saw how enjoyable it was. He hoped that the Genie would never go back into the bottle.

Ed had those lingering thoughts about Kelly as he went about his daily activities. Her warm and beautiful body was constantly popping into mind and causing him to lose his concentration. Ed was substitute teaching on the average about once to twice a week and had to make an effort to keep his mind on the subject he was teaching. Besides being with these students which was keeping him young, Dana Peters was eating lunch regularly with Carol and him and that was another bright spot in his day. Seeing her and the sex appeal she just naturally radiated was causing him to have some very carnal thoughts.

In the evening he phoned Dana and was able to make a date with her for Saturday night. She sounded happy to hear from him and told him she was looking forward to going out with him. There was no conflict with Kelly as she was going to visit her daughter Brittany at Northern since it was Mother's weekend. He told Kelly he would miss seeing her but that he had a number of things to do that would keep him busy. His date with Dana was the number one item on his agenda for this weekend and he could only hope that she would keep him busy.

He was a little nervous in waiting for Saturday night to arrive. At the agreed to time he was at Dana's door anxious to see this beautiful woman. She opened the door and said she was ready to go. She looked like a million dollars in the red sheath dress she was wearing. The neckline was modest but the slit on the front of her dress which went right up to her to the middle of her thighs was very provocative. On the drive to the restaurant while he caught the scent of her perfume, Dana caught him glancing at her thighs that had become exposed because of the slit in her dress. He knew that she caught him and he blushed a little because of it.

They were stopped for a red light and before she could say anything he turned to her and said, "You caught me. I am not ashamed to admit that I was looking at your legs. I would think that you wouldn't mind that I or any man would be looking at your pretty legs because if you did you wouldn't be wearing a dress with that high of a slit."

His response caused her to blush a little and she said, "You are right as I am learning you so often are. It in some way excites me when I know men are looking at me. You can look all you want."

Ed wondered if this was a tacit admission on her part that she knowingly flaunted her physical beauty. She was telling him more and more about herself to him which was giving him hope that maybe something nice was developing between them.

Dinning was very pleasant with Dana. Ed wasn't overly concerned with how good the food was because his concentration was more on Dana in appreciating her physical beauty. Because of that he also wasn't quite sure what they talked about while they dined. She did have an after dinner drink which seemed to get her a little tipsy judging by how she held on to his arm as they walked to the car.

By the time they were back at her condo it seemed that the effects of the alcohol on her had worn off. At the door to her condo she asked him if he wished to come in for coffee. He thought and hoped this offer from her would lead to something more but he would let her take the lead if anything further was to happen. Ed said he could use a cup.

In walking through the door he could see her tossing her coat over a chair as he was in the process of taking off his coat. He closed the door and turned to find that she was right there standing in front of him with her eyes burning into his. There was a fire in her eyes that he hadn't noticed before.

Her arms suddenly went over Ed's shoulders and she was pressing against him which had the effect of him being pushed back against the door. She gave him an open mouth kiss that had smoke coming out of his ears. In kissing him, she was at the same time moving her body against his causing full body contact. He was momentarily stunned by her aggressiveness but soon realized that this was an opportunity not to be missed as his arms went around her.

Ed's hands started to roam over her body and they confirmed what he had already suspected. Her back and her buttocks were firm and very pleasant for him to touch. When he hesitantly cupped her breast he was not rebuked and he could feel a stiff nipple pressing into his palm. Ever so slowly his hand drifted down her body and after pulling up her dress a little went into the slit of her dress. He slowly started caressing the soft skin of an inner thigh. He hand started coming up her thigh as he waited for her to tell him to stop but she never interrupted her kissing him.

His hand slipped through the side of her panties and touched her womanly essence causing her to give a long moan and told him she liked what he was doing. He found that she was warm and wet as he caressed her clit. It wasn't that long before there was a stifling of her breathing and she gave another long moan. He thought she must have had an orgasm. His intimate touching of her made him somewhat proud that he was able to do it and told him that the night was far from over.

Dana's hands which for the most part had been over his shoulders dropped down and grasped his erect shaft through his pants and squeezed his erection when she was having her orgasm. She continued her exploration of his body with her hands. She must have liked what she felt as her hands now moved and started to unbutton his shirt while her tongue continued in its exploration of his mouth. Ed was helping her undress him by undoing his pants and stepping out of his shoes. They both finished divesting Ed of his clothes about the same time leaving Ed wearing only his shorts and socks. You didn't need to be a genius to figure out where this was going and what the next step would be.

Ed reached down and put one arm under her upper thighs to pick her up and he carried her into the bedroom. She pulled back from the kiss and smiled at him as he did this. He put her down on the floor in the bedroom so she was standing again and pulled down the zipper on her dress while she went back to kissing him. She continued to kiss him but did drop her arms which had the dress fall to the floor at her feet. His hands which were going over her body told him that she was wearing a bra and panties. He continued to kiss her but his hands were successful in divesting her of these last two garments. He didn't receive any help from her as she was still putting all of her efforts in kissing him and now rubbing her naked body against his. Ed again reached down and picked her up to lay her down on the bed. He dropped his shorts and took off his socks and looked at this lovely woman who had her arms extended to him in a non-verbal invitation. Her breasts with their pink nipples were just the right size for her body while the small tuff of dark pubic hair was beckoning him to her body's most private part.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.