Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 30: The Army Brothel

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30: The Army Brothel - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

For four days she stayed there in solitude, broken only by regular meals brought in by a eunuch, and various visits at random intervals by the Colonel during which he used her mouth, vagina and rectum, and whipped her if she made the slightest mistake in the Arabic commands he gave her.

As he was leaving her on the fourth day, her cunt leaking the sticky deposit he had left there, he spoke again to her in English for the first time, "Get clean. Very clean. Now customers come for you. Each one you do as he tells. After each you clean yourself damned quick. Customer not pleased the eunuch whip you. Customer pleased we feed you."

"Master. What do you mean? What customer?" she dared to ask.

"This Officers' Brothel," he said, "Customers come you make them happy. Otherwise whipping."

After he had left she sat on the divan and wept. She had been bought for a brothel when she had thought the Colonel was to be her Master. Well he was, but she was just a prostitute and would have to live there at the beck and call of anyone who had the price of an hour of her time. Half an hour later the Colonel entered the room again and thrust his fingers into her cunt.

Withdrawing them he saw his jism on them and said, "You not clean. I tell you get clean quick every time man leaves."

Throwing her down on the divan he took up the whip and thrashed her again.

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

The blows came as fast as he could apply them and she was screaming and sobbing as he beat her unmercifully.

"No more food today," he said, "Now get clean quick. Get oiled and ready. Customer in ten minutes. You happy to see him."

With that he left and she ran into the bathroom to clean and prepare herself for the first customer of her new life as a brothel whore.

When the door opened and a young Arab she had never seen before came in she did her best to smile at him. The pain of the beating was renewed by his weight on her as he used her hard and fast in the missionary position. When he had finished she cleaned him with her mouth and he fucked her arse, fingering the whip marks on her bum as he did so. A second cleaning with her mouth and he was gone.

She ran into the bathroom again and prepared herself for the next visitor, but nobody came near her again that day, or that night. The next day she serviced five men of varying desires and varying ages. None gave her pleasure, but she was fed twice that day, so she assumed she had not upset any of them. She learned two new words from them, ~khalast~ which meant finished, and ~sacer~ which meant she was to close her legs.


Thus peace and universal happiness had returned to Kobekistan and the people of Tirfil had learned not to annoy their neighbours.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.