Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 27: The Hunt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Hunt - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

When he had started training her, Ramzy El-Najjar had warned Fayruz, "Nobody wins their first hunt, so do not despair when you are caught the first time. If you relax as far as you can and enjoy the hunters' attentions then it should not be too painful for you. If you show some enthusiasm for their pricks then most of them will not whip you."

She had started her training by running for two hours at a time on the treadmill, encouraged when necessary by the eunuchs' whips. As soon as she could run for two hours and cover twenty kilometres without actually falling asleep as soon as she came off the machine, her training was expanded to include weight training to improve her upper body strength, work on the wall-bars, and swimming because Ramzy El-Najjar said she would need it. Some nights she slept alone in the harem, and others she spent in Ramzy's bed where she was an obedient, if not very enthusiastic, partner in every sex act he desired.

Gradually she became fitter and fitter, and this gave her more and more energy for the nights. Eventually she came to believe that this was a genuine chance to escape her slavery and started to learn the lessons in the theory of evading the hunt that Ramzy El-Najjar had amassed over some years of watching other quarry try different techniques and occasionally, very occasionally, succeeding.

One day she was a little surprised to have no exercises to perform, and she sat in the harem wondering why the eternal round of treadmill, weights and swimming had been forgotten for a day. Late in the afternoon she was taken unprepared into Ramzy El-Najjar's bedroom where his first action was to thrust a finger roughly into her unprepared cunt. As he expected it was far too dry to give either of them any pleasure.

"You will be hot and tired when they catch you, and the first man in your cunt and arse will be very painful unless you prepare yourself," said Ramzy, "How would you do that?"

"The eunuchs always oil me before I come to you, Master," she replied.

"There are no eunuchs in the hunting ground and the hunters will not wait for them to arrive. You must learn to use your own saliva to prepare yourself. After the first man in each hole you will have enough semen to be slippery, but you must wet yourself with your fingers. Try now."

Dutifully, Fayruz spat on her left hand and rubbed a little of her saliva into each hole. Ramzy roughly pushed her on the bed on her back and forced his prick into her cunt. She screamed as he pounded into the still fairly dry entrance.

"Go away and practice this. Tomorrow night you will come to me and the eunuchs will not prepare you. You must learn how to do this if you are to have any chance of enjoying being caught. Does it excite you to think of a dozen or more men whom you have never met fucking you?" he asked her.

"No, Master," she answered in a whisper.

"Pity. Some women get very wet just thinking of it. Well, you must do the best you can."

A week of practising this was all it took to make her adept at preparing herself for a man. Ramzy El-Najjar decided that she would be the quarry at the next hunt in three days time.

"Remember, you will be caught this time unless you are very very clever," he cautioned her, "So be ready for that. Today we will visit the hunting ground and you can wander about freely looking at anything you want. I won't come with you, so it is entirely up to you where you go and what you look at. I will give you three hours and then fetch you back."

"How will you find me, Master?" she asked.

"There is a radio beacon on your suit. When I want to find you I send out a signal that switches it on."

"Is there one on my clothing for the hunt itself?" she asked.

"Yes, but only the Emir can control it, and he does not cheat," said Ramzy indignantly, having followed her line of thought.

After the helicopter landed she trotted off up the main path from the meet point and across the ford. It felt very odd, first to be out of doors, since her entire life had been spent in one harem or another, except for the dreadful journey from Tirfil to Kobek. Another odd feeling was knowing exactly where she was and where every twist and turn of the path went. This, she realised, was due to the excellent training Ramzy El-Najjar had given her with maps, photographs and videos of the hunting ground.

She knew that it was an enclosed area some three miles by four with the Emir's triple palace in the south-west corner. The natural features of the area had been adapted and the foothills to the north of the Golden Palace formed a natural boundary. A small river flowed from the hills in a sweeping reverse curve to the side of the palace and could be crossed easily only at one point, where there was a ford. Groves of trees had been planted on either side of the river and at the northern end an artificial swamp had been made, complete with reeds and mud-holes. In the east, just below the foothills an area about a mile across was artificially drained and the topsoil had been replaced by sterilised sand to make a small artificial desert. This was kept drained and the water was used to maintain the swamp. The south-east quarter of the enclosure was a triangle about two miles by one of open grassland where tall grass had been planted and was kept well fertilised. The whole area was enclosed by a double twelve-foot high chain link fence topped with razor wire which served to keep the quarry in and unwanted animals out.

The path she followed went from the meet to the ford, where two paths separated, the right hand one going through the thickest part of the woods and then skirting the outside of the desert and turning back west through the foothills to finish at an artificial lake which was fed by a small waterfall. It was not practicable to cross this water barrier with a horse unless the traveller returned to the ford some two miles down stream, or nearly four miles away on horseback. However, she ignored that route and followed the other branch of the path as it crossed the ford and she checked both of the two branches up to the swamp, where they rejoined having passed on either side of two low wooded hills. After crossing the swamp on a narrow route which was precarious on horseback, though relatively easy on foot, the path returned to the stream and turned north to the foot of the waterfall, past the entrances to some promising caves on the hillside. The path again turned west and wound its way through the foothills until eventually turning north though she did not follow it right up to the boundary fence.

She checked on the exact position of the cave in the hills which actually went through to the other side. Although the hunters knew about this, it was impassable to a horse, and so provided a way of gaining some twenty minutes for a hunted woman who could slip through the hill while her pursuers had to go round. The dogs would not go through either, since a barrier of chemical which repelled them, but which humans could not smell, was artificially maintained about half-way through. The woods provided places where a woman or the dogs could pass, but a horseman could not pass because of the density of the undergrowth. The swamp also allowed of passage on foot, but not mounted without serious risk of losing a horse. In the forty or so years since the enclosure had been created it had grown into a well varied hunting ground which gave the quarry some excellent chances of escape.

However, she remembered a film she had seen of slaves escaping from their masters in the olden days in America, and they had had one trick which Ramzy El-Najjar had not mentioned once in her training. Because of this she studied the swamp areas very carefully, and especially the smaller swamp area through which the river flowed and the pools at the edge of the river. Then she experimented with some plants she found growing there until she had found exactly what she wanted. She was careful to wash off all the mud she got on the cover-all she had been given to wear in the compound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.