Military Delights
Chapter 25: New Homes

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: New Homes - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

When they reached Fihr's home, Nahla was appalled at the state it was in. There were signs of neglect everywhere, It was not just that the furniture was old and worn, but there was dust on everything, the bath had not been cleaned for weeks, and there were odd empty food tins dropped in the corner of the kitchen.

Fihr spoke to her for the first time, "This place is a mess. Your job is to keep it tidy, and clean, and to prepare my food. At night you will keep me warm. If you don't please me I'll beat you. If you try to escape I'll have you flogged to death. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," Nahla replied.

"Get on with it, then."

"Master," she asked cautiously, "Where is the eunuch?"

"Eunuch? Eunuch? I keep no eunuchs. I live alone and you are my only slave. You must do everything," replied the old man.

Nahla worked and worked and by the time the evening meal was ready, the little house looked rather better. The dust was gone, and the detritus of past meals had been thrown in the rubbish dump behind the house. A passable meal was ready for the Master to eat.

When he had finished his meal, he said, "Bed."

They went into an upper room where there was almost as much mess as there had been downstairs.

"You can clean this room tomorrow," growled Fihr, "For now you can suck me until I'm hard enough to fuck you."

So saying he lay on the bed and Nahla uncovered his prick. When she saw it lying there, looking as old as the rest of him and as wrinkled as his scrotum, she could barely restrain herself from laughing. Since her first rape in Tirfil when she was captured, she had discovered that men's appendages came in many sizes, shapes and flavours, some enjoyable and others less so. She had realised that her husband's prick, the only one she had known in the first twenty five years of her life, was not among the largest around. She had also learned that the largest pricks would not always give the most pleasure.

This minuscule object, however, was much smaller than any she had ever seen or handled. It would, she thought, be a major achievement to get it into her cunt at all, let alone to gain pleasure from the act. Wrinkling her nose, and trying to ignore the miasma which rose from the unwashed body of the Master, she took it in her mouth, and almost threw up at the bitter flavour of stale urine. Steeling herself with the thought that she would certainly be whipped if she failed, she used all her skill and experience to try to rouse the old man, but to no avail. He was totally impotent.

This annoyed him. He had paid good money, not much of it admittedly, but good money for a bedroom courtesan and he had acquired a useless slave. Cursing under his breath he decided she was to be whipped.

As Nahla lay shackled face down on the whipping bench he came over to her and lifted her head painfully by the hair and sneered, "Let's see if half a dozen stripes on that precious skin of yours will teach you your job, shall we?"

Dropping her head back on the bench he said, "Six to start with."

The old man laid on with a thin rattan cane, rather than the dog whip with which she had become familiar on the trek from Tradagha to the Kobekistani capital.

CRACK!

The first thin line of pure hell was laid neatly across the very softest part of her somewhat droopy rump. Face down as she was, gravity had spread her flabby buttocks wide, so that the maximum length of pain was imparted; to this was added a jarring pain as the bone caught the blow where the buttock no longer offered much protection.

CRACK!

Nahla cried out and then howled in earnest as the second stroke was laid at a slightly different angle and crossed the already blackening first mark.

CRACK!

A third stroke crossed the other two and the pain merged into one intense area of burning pain. Nahla had no breath to scream now, and her Master noted with some satisfaction that she could not restrain her body from convulsing every few seconds as she waited for the next stroke. He stepped forwards and stroked her arse where the markings were, and palpating the abused flesh to enhance the pain. He was pleased that this, at least, was giving him an erection.

CRACK!

Another stroke had her body convulsing continuously. Fihr stepped forward again and wobbled both arse cheeks with his hands. Nahla screamed at this maltreatment and Fihr giggled with delight. His hand ran through her arse crack and his fingers delved into her vagina. After a moment or two of this he found her clitoris and tweaked it painfully. Despite the pain she felt, Nahla also felt her own love juices beginning to flow.

CRACK!

CRACK!

The last two strokes came in quick succession and before she had a chance to realise what was happening, Fihr was on her and in her anus.

'Thanks be, he can get it up, ' thought Nahla, 'I may yet live, even though I may never be able to sit down.'


When Hala and her escort arrived at her new Master's house, she was pleased to see that he was a wealthy man, despite the threadbare abaya she had been given to wear on the journey. Amjad ibn Sa'id never allowed his harem members to go anywhere, so he saw no reason to purchase new abayas for them unless they were to be offered as bribes to high officials, or even, as one slave had been, to the Emir.

In the harem the first thing which struck her was the curious dress which all the women wore. Each woman had rings through piercings on both nipples, both ear lobes, both of the labia, the navel, and the nose. Gold and silver alternating links made up the chains from the nipples, ears and labia, which were gathered together at the navel ring, and two more chains ran through there connecting the ankle and wrist together on each side. Although Hala had never seen such a thing, a Western woman would have instantly been put in mind of the tinsel on a Christmas tree. What she did not notice was the marking each girl bore on her inner arm, next to her slave tattoo.

It was the next day when Hala was brought into the small medical room that her Master maintained. He was not rich enough to keep a doctor on his staff, but one of the eunuchs had had some medical training and performed the minor treatments that were necessary from time to time, dealing with cuts and bruises from whippings, performing branding and piercings, and so forth. Naturally, if Amjad ibn Sa'id needed treatment, a proper doctor was called.

It was here that she first met her new Master. Hala was quite relieved to see that he was a well set up man of perhaps sixty who clearly took good care of his body. Judging by what her nose was telling her, he seemed to wash regularly also which she thought an advantage over her previous Master, in Tirfil, who had bathed regularly once a month, whether he thought he needed it or not.

"This is what you bought me, is it?" he asked his Chief Eunuch brusquely, "Well, if it was cheap enough I suppose it will do."

He lifted his kameez to reveal a plump, if somewhat short penis which seemed to function well. At least it was three-quarters erect already. Knowing well what was required of her, Hala dropped to her knees and began to suck it with as much enthusiasm as she could raise. This was quite enough to bring Amjad to a swift climax and he pumped a reasonable offering down her throat.

'Not bad, ' she thought, 'I tasted much worse on that horrible journey.'

Rising to her feet, she was soon bent down with her feet apart as the Master investigated her other two holes.

"Hmm," he said, "Well I couldn't expect a war captive to be a virgin, but these are really rather slack for one of this age. She must have been well used on the journey back."

Pulling her casually upright by her hair, he pushed a thumb into her cheek to open her mouth, and inspected her teeth.

"All right," he concluded, "Mark her and dress her. I'll sample her when she's ready."

As her Master strode out of the harem Hala wondered what, exactly, was involved in marking and dressing her. She soon discovered the answer.

Taking her by the arms, two eunuchs strapped her with her back to a T shaped frame with her arms out horizontally. As well as the wrist shackles she expected, there were straps high on her upper arms and more just below her breasts. Then the height of the frame was lowered until her knees were bent, and her ankles and upper thighs were also strapped in position. Finally a stretcher bar was fastened between her knees to keep her legs wide apart. Then the whole frame was raised back to its original height and Hala was left for a little while to contemplate this rather uncomfortable position.

'It can't be for a fucking, ' she pondered, 'because my arse is not available.'

Her first inkling of what was going to happen to her was when the Chief Eunuch stood in front of her and started to finger her nipples with some sort of astringent on his hands. The nipples stood proudly to attention as the drying alcohol cooled them. Reaching behind her, he took something from a small tray and pressed it against the side of one nipple. Hala screamed as the thick sail-maker's needle went through the aroused flesh and was quickly followed by a similar needle in the other breast.

Stepping back, the Chief Eunuch said, "Shut up. You will feel much worse before you leave here today, so save your screams for then."

Hala hung in her bonds, her nipples in excruciating pain and wondered what could be worse. After a few moments the Chief Eunuch removed one needle and quickly inserted a gold ring through the wound, closing it with a small pair of pliers. This he repeated with the other nipple, then he applied an ointment to both, taking care that it covered the wounds completely. Soon the pain subsided and Hala began to worry about what would come next. She remembered the harem girls with the chains on and tried to think where else there were rings. She remembered the ears, and both labia, oh, and the nose and navel.

The Chief Eunuch turned his attention to her labia next and to her surprise the pain was less than she expected. Her ears and nose soon followed and then her belly-button. Still she was not released from the frame and she hung in considerable discomfort, and feeling shooting pains from her wounds whenever she moved a muscle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.