Military Delights
Chapter 18: Return To Civilisation

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Return To Civilisation - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

There was no further trouble from the inhabitants of Tirfil as the army busied itself packing its weaponry and its trophies, and withdrawing from the city and the country. In a symbolic gesture which was not lost on the former Vizier, now the Khan, the Emir stayed on the Tirfil side of the main border crossing until every member of his army was safely inside Kobekistan, and then strolled across the border alone, to complete the war.

Turning to face the Vizier from some ten yards away, he said, "This border is now closed until further notice. If so much as one man from Tirphil tries to cross it, I will regard it as a declaration of war. If that happens no mercy will be shown and the city of Tradagha will be demolished in its entirety and every Tirfilese man, woman and child will be killed. None will be spared, even as slaves."

Nobody had had time to do more than move their goods back to Kobekistan in the two days of the withdrawal from the capital to the border, but once the border had been passed, the army could relax a little and enjoy their captives during the three nights it took from the border to the city of Kobek.

The first night of the journey, Bukhari was bone tired so he did little more than fill Sadia'a womb with his seed and roll away to sleep. She lay beside him wondering what she should do. She knew from the distance they had travelled that she had little or no chance of getting back to Tradagha if she fled and that the camp was surrounded by desert for many miles in all directions. If she fled at random, her best hope would be to die of thirst, and her worst fate would be if nomads found her. While death was an option she did not completely exclude, being a slave of the nomads was not a choice she relished. This man had not beaten her this night, he had merely taken his pleasure of her and then fallen asleep. She closed her eyes and slept, wondering what Allah had in store for her next.

The second evening of the journey, after the camp had had a meal and settled down, Bukhari fastened the tent flap and beckoned Sadia to him.

"Pleasure me, naked," he ordered.

She quickly slipped off her abaya and stood nude before him, since she had no other clothes. Kneeling she took his flaccid penis from his shalwar and stroked and sucked it. Unfortunately he was still weary from the war, the journey and his reaction to the end of the fear and tension he had lived in for the last few weeks. Nothing she did roused him and he became more and more angry with her as she became more frantic in her efforts to succeed. Eventually he cuffed her on the side of the head and knocked her sprawling on the floor.

"You Tirfil women are no damned good," he growled, "Maybe a little discipline will make you do it properly."

Sadia quaked in fear as he took the belt from his uniform trousers as swung it speculatively.

'Ain't really room to swing a belt in here, ' he thought, sitting on a stool, 'And I can't be bothered to take her to the whipping posts.'

Aloud he said, "Lie across my knees."

Still trembling, she lay as she was told, and then she remembered what her husband had made her do a few times. Reaching under his legs she cupped and fondled his balls.

Whish ... SPLAT!

Sadia screamed in surprise and pain as the belt, or at any rate a foot or so of it, came down smartly on her buttocks. Fortunately for her, she lost her hold on his balls before her hand closed in an involuntary reflex response to the pain.

'That was close, ' she thought, 'If I'd hurt his balls he'd have killed me for sure.'

Whish ... SPLAT!

Sadia yelped again, and felt something stir beneath her belly.

Whish ... SPLAT!

She yelped louder as the pain increased, but secretly she was glad his prick was stiffening. If this was all it took, she could stand a few slaps on the arse to keep him happy. She started to stroke his balls again, taking care to use the backs of her hands.

SLAP!

Oddly his bare hand hurt more than the belt and she cried out again. For Bukhari it was more satisfying than using the end of his belt, especially as she squirmed more on his erecting prick. Her hands under him felt good.

SLAP!

She was sobbing continuously now, but she hadn't lost her contact with his balls. Pushing her to the floor, he grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.