Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 13: Dividing The Spoils

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Dividing The Spoils - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Back in their camp, a disused warehouse which had a dirty concrete floor and little furniture other than the bedrolls the men had carried from Kobekistan, the six men surveyed their nine captives. It was almost nightfall, so the two children were put to bed in one of the bedrolls. Tired and confused, but with the resilience of all small children, the little boys quickly fell asleep.

The seven women were lined up and Abdur started a discussion about the sharing of the profit they would make from the women. Several of the men protested that they would prefer to keep the women, rather than sell them. Nagib pointed out that there would be many slaves taken back to Kobekistan by the army, and that prices would be very low, so little would be lost by keeping the women.

After much discussion it was finally agreed that each man would have a woman and the decision as to selling or keeping her would be his alone, and he would keep the money if he decided to sell. The next argument was about who could have which woman. Abdur had already decided to sell, so he was not so concerned as the others about which woman he would have.

'Nagib has a point about the glut, so none of this lot would fetch much, ' he thought gloomily, 'Might as well let the others have their pick.'

Jalal had captured the two underfed young slatterns and argued strongly that he should be allowed to keep both of them. Since this solved the problem of the extra woman, it was agreed provided he paid everyone ten Kobesti as their share of the value. He agreed and promised to pay the money as soon as they returned home.

Gadhi was very keen to keep Anisah, the woman he had captured with the two children. There had been a real sexual chemistry between them, even that first time as he took her in her own home. On the stage in the Officers' Mess the fucking had been ecstatic mutual pleasure and he felt that this was a woman he could live with. Of course the two boys could be sold as field hands or for castration and subsequent careers as eunuchs.

Corporal Nagib had taken over the two women from the harem of the Grand Vizier whom the troop had acquired in the Officers' Mess. Raghda did not appeal to him at all; her pale skin, reminding him of nothing so much as cold lamb fat, was not at all to his taste, so he chose the other one. Cala was a pure African with opulent curves, probably brought as a child to Tirfil and possibly captured originally by nomads. He would investigate those details later, when he had finished exploring her body thoroughly. He felt his tool rising again at the prospect. The very first thing to do, though, was to get rid of the unsightly and insanitary thatch of black curls on her belly.

Bukhari had determined that if possible he would keep the female he had renamed Sadia, whose traditional Arab beauty he found extremely attractive. That she was not a virgin did not worry him, nor the fact that she was not, as tradition demanded, much younger than himself. When he indicated that she was to belong to him she gave a little squeal of delight and ran across to him and knelt beside his feet.

Ebrahim had resigned himself to having no woman to own and use or sell, so he was pleased when Nagib offered him Raghda, though he too preferred his women olive skinned and plumper than this female.

'Beggars can't be choosers, ' he thought, 'and I can always sell her later. For now a set of hot holes and an arse to whip will do.'

Thus it was that Abdur was left with his original capture, Nahla, an older woman who would not be too difficult to sell, but who would not make him much money. The other loot was likely to be more profitable to him, and easy to carry, so he even thought of leaving her behind.

The women were ordered to prepare a meal and it was immediately obvious that Sadia and the two sisters were the only ones who had much idea about household matters, so they prepared the food while the others simply watched. The owners of the idle women soon started to fondle them and the beginnings of another orgy were well under way when Hala announced that the meal was prepared.

The men sat around and allowed their womenfolk to feed them, "Like proper slaves," as Abdur put it.

A meal naturally restored the spirits and the virility of the men, so it was not long before cunts and arses were again full of male appendages and soon afterwards were leaking semen. When they tired of playing with the women, the soldiers shackled them securely and went off into the city to look for further loot and amusement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.