Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 9: Gadhi

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Gadhi - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Kicking the door of his first assigned house in the approved television manner of attacking troops, Gadhi entered cautiously with his rifle at the ready. The house appeared empty as he checked the ground floor, then he heard a small noise from the upper floor. Making his way very carefully up the stairs he found a woman in an abaya with two small children crouching behind her skirts. Other than some rugs on the floor for sleeping on there was no furniture and so nowhere for anyone to hide.

"Anyone else in the house?" Gadhi asked.

"No, Master," the woman replied, "My husband is in the Army of the Khan and I have not seen him for three weeks. Only my two sons and I are here."

"How old are the children?"

"Four and three, Master."

"Your name?"

"Anisah, Master. Please do not kill my little ones. They cannot fight," she said with some dignity.

Gadhi decided he could not trust a word she said, and motioned with his rifle for her to go into the other upper room. She led the way, making sure that she kept herself between the children and the soldier's rifle. The back room contained only some more sleeping rugs.

"Leave the children here and come with me," he ordered, and as they moved back into the front upper room he dropped the bar on the door of the room with the boys in.

"Now," he said, "Now, Anisah means friendly, so we'll find out how friendly you are, shall we?"

"Master?" she asked.

"We will get very friendly, you and I, if you really want your boys to live."

"What has happened to the Khan and the army?" she asked.

"Just take that abaya off and let me see you. Then I might tell you," replied Gadhi who could already feel his mutton dagger coming to attention in anticipation of poking this woman, no matter what she looked like.

The woman shrugged and lifted the abaya over her head, revealing a woman in her early twenties, not terribly plump, and whose face could best be described as homely. She was small breasted by Arab standards with inadequate buttocks. Unusually for Tirfil her cunt was shaved. To the twenty-five year old bachelor she was just what the doctor ordered; a living breathing woman who was not old, and was not a brothel whore, and who was entirely under his control.

"If you do not please me, I will kill one of the boys. If you still do not please me I will then kill the other," said the soldier with more menace in his voice that was in his heart; Gadhi didn't think he could kill a five-year-old child just to get its mother to cooperate, but he did want her to pretend to want him.

"Master," said the woman, bowing to the inevitable and offering up a silent prayer that her boys would not die that day.

She knelt before him and pulled his prick from his uniform trousers. Stroking it tenderly she soon had it at its considerable fully erect size. Her husband's prick was smaller than this, much smaller, and she wondered what this would feel like inside her. She knew he would take her mouth and cunt and arse whatever she did, and she believed her sons' lives depended on her letting him rape her, even encouraging him to do so.

"The Khan, Master?" Anisah asked.

"The Khan is captured and will be a slave in Kobekistan soon, if he lives. The Army is scattered and many of them are dead. The rest will be castrated and enslaved," replied Gadhi, "Now get on with it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.