Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 2: The Visit

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Visit - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

It was with this background that the Emir was surprised to receive an intimation that the Foreign Minister of Tirfil wished to pay a formal visit to Ghada Baroud, the Emir's advisor on Diplomatic Matters, in Kobekistan.

"Why are you asking me? It's you he wants to see," asked the Emir.

"Master, it is forbidden for any Tirfilese to enter Kobekistan. Only two aircraft have tried in the past year, both helicopters, and both bearing the markings of the Tirfilese army."

"What happened to them?"

"They did not return to Tirfil, Master," came the reply.

"And what did the Tirfil authorities say?" asked the Emir, curious.

"They said nothing, Master, for they had lost no helicopters."

The Emir shrugged and returned to the main topic.

"Well tell this man he can come if you want to see him, or not if you don't. Do you know what it is about?"

"No, Master," said Ghada Baroud, "But I am interested to hear what he has to say."

'Of course you are, ' thought the Emir, 'Otherwise you would not have asked me to change the rules on the use of that border.'

Three days later, Ghada Baroud indicated to the Emir that he would be grateful for a private audience. This was, of course, granted and they talked in the Emir's private sitting room which doubled as a study.

"So what did the Tirfilese want?" asked the Emir.

"Master, you know everything I suppose?" replied Ghada Baroud.

"No, but I couldn't think of anything else which would justify a private audience, so it was a fair guess."

"Master, he proposed a State Visit by Prince Habib. Officially it is to improve relations between our two countries, but unofficially the Prince wants to watch your audience sessions and justice sessions for a week or two, to learn more of such things in order to be ready when he becomes Khan."

"Sounds like a spying trip to me," said the Emir, "Or an assassination attempt."

"That was General Mustapha's opinion also, Master," said the advisor.

To the attendant eunuch he said, "Have the Crown Prince come here at once."

The two men chatted idly of other matters until the Crown Prince Mustapha arrived, a little flustered by the peremptory summons.

"What have you been up to with Habib?" asked the Emir.

"Nothing, father. Habib Shalabi sells me the odd slave for his father, but that's all," replied the young Prince, obviously puzzled.

"Not that Habib, Prince Habib of Tirfil," said the Emir.

"I don't think I have ever met him, have I?" replied the Prince.

"Once, years ago when you were nine, but I mean recently. Have you spoken to him in any way?"

"No, Father," said the Prince, so obviously puzzled that his father accepted the truth of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.