Our First Anniversary - Cover

Our First Anniversary

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My wife had planned sex for our first anniversary, I just knew she would but I didn't expect that she would also include her former lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

I suppose the title of my story could be, "I Married a Bisexual," but while that's true, there's more to the story than just that.

Yes, my wife, Robin, is a bisexual. She's had sex with males and females, well, female, singular, and that would be her oldest friend, Renee. And, she's done so consensually and with complete enjoyment. I knew all about it and really didn't care particularly if she had had sex with Renee or if she continued to as long as I had my share of her beautiful body as well.

I can understand that she and Renee date back to middle school, like sixth grade or so, when they started being sexual with each other. Renee, like Robin, is a very attractive woman, both are blonds, both are about five-five, about the same weight, even their figures are similar, Robins boobs are C-cup and she's told me Renee's are B's. But, either one is very attractive.

Now, Renee is also bisexual, she usually dates guys, I guess, she actually always dates guys. Robin tells me that they are really only bisexual with each other. There are no other girls or women that they've been involved with. Robin even told me they shared two boyfriends in high school, I guess that must have been somewhat unusual but, then, Robin and Renee are both unusual women.

When Robin told me about the boyfriend threesomes they had in high school, I must admit, I got an instant erection, I know both these women and, as girls, they must have been ferocious in bed. I know Robin is, she's a tiger, in fact, I do travel sometimes and am gone for a week, sometimes more, and when I get home, I can tell you the first thing as I come in the door is being taken right to bed by my wife. We start with me giving her oral sex then I fuck her until I cum. After dinner, it's early bedtime and we fuck again. Yes, she loves sex.

Then, one evening, she asked me what I was thinking of for our first anniversary.

"Gee, I dunno, it's still three weeks away, maybe a nice dinner, say, Pepe's, we both like French food, and then, oh, maybe a show or dancing."

"And after we get home?" she asked with a grin.

"Well, I plan to fuck my wife silly."

"Good answer, Dave, good answer. Think you could give me a preview, say, right now?" and she stood up and pulled me up and led me to our bedroom where we spent about four hours before we turned out the light.

Then, on our anniversary, luckily on a Friday night so we could sleep late the next morning, we had a wonderful dinner at Pepe's Bistro then out for dancing after.

On the way home, she reached over and rubbed the growing bulge in my pants anticipating things to come, then pulled down my zipper and wrangled me out and began rubbing me up and down.

"Hon, I don't have autopilot, you know" and she said, "Move your seat back some." Well, I had a good idea of what was on her mind so I reached down and pressed the button moving the seat back several inches. She undid her seatbelt and lay across and began sucking me as I drove. We were only a few miles from home and when I turned off the ignition and hit the button to close the garage door, she raised up, smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.

"More upstairs, come on," and we got out and went up to our bedroom, my cock still sticking out of my pants.

"You still gonna fuck me silly tonight, I hope?"

"Oh, yeah, see this, it's all nice and ready," I said pointing at my damp cock. Robin was a pleasure to fuck because she enjoyed it so much, she really got into it, just got overtaken by her orgasms which were, typically, very strong and wild. She was very vocal and enthusiastic, you knew she could never fake what was happening to her.

"Mmm, yes, it really looks ready," she said as she knelt down and resumed sucking me as I petted her cheek. Of all the girls and women I've had suck me, she is the master, she loves to lick circles around the tip until I'm about crazy then she can take long, hard sucks up and down to finish me off. She's the best. But, she soon stands back up, I think she's got other plans for my first load of cum.

I began unzipping her dress and pulling it up off her revealing her standing there in a garterbelt, stockings and a lowcut bra, no panties. I knelt down and kissed the bare slit, then licked the moisture off. I parted her labia with my fingertips and licked all around her clit as she stood there moaning softly.

"Oh, Dave, mmm, you know what I love, don't you? Mmm, I love you so much."

She pulled me up and kissed me hard, her tongue swirling in and out of my mouth, her arms pulling me tight. Then, she reached around back and unhooked her bra which fell to the floor. I stepped back to look at her and exclaimed, "No panties all through dinner and when we were dancing? You slut, you."

"I was hoping you'd give me a grope up my dress but you never did."

"I'll never let that opportunity go by ever again, for sure."

Then, she reached over to her sidetable drawer and pulled out a scarf and held it in front of my face dangling down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.