Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation - Cover

Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 9

Day 9

'Knock, knock, knock.'

The knocking on her door woke Amy up. Looking at her clock, she remember setting her alarm, but it wasn't time for it to go off yet.

'Knock, knock.' "Amy?" came the voice of her Dad.

"Yes, Dad. What is it?"

"Sweetie, can I come in?" Amy said that he could. Steve came into the room. While she didn't do it because her Dad was coming into the room, she was covered up. "Sorry to wake you up, especially since you don't have to get up, but your Mom and I thought that we should have breakfast together to end our first nude day."

Sitting up, the blanket covering Amy's breasts fell, uncovering her tits, but she didn't do anything to cover back up. Amy took a good look at her Dad's cock. She thought that it was pretty good looking, either hard or soft and she thought that her pussy was getting damp. "Morning, Dad. That sounds good. I will be right down."

Before he answered, Steve took a good look at his daughter's boobies. He thought that they were some of the best looking tits that he had ever seen. He felt himself stiffing and even though he knew that she wouldn't mind, he didn't want to pop a woody in front of her. "Okay, see ya down there." Steve started to turn away, but not before Amy had thrown off her blankets, giving him a good view of her completely naked body. Steve turned and went out of her room. 'What a hottie, ' he thought.

While Steve was waking up Amy, Mary was in Dave's room. Dave was a sound sleeper, so after knocking and not getting any answer, Mary opened his door and went in. Mary got quite a view, as Dave had kicked off his blankets off and he was on his back with a terminal case of morning wood. She wanted to touch and maybe more to that fine example of manhood, but thought better of it. Taking one last look, Mary grabbed a blanket and covered Dave up with it. There still was a prominent tent in the blanket, but she wouldn't be embarrassing him by actually waking him with his stiffy exposed.

"Dave, Dave," said Mary, gently shaking him.

It took a little bit of shaking, but finally Dave woke up. It took a few seconds for Dave to realize what was going on. "Oh, hi, Mom."

"Hi, sweetie. We wanted to have a breakfast together to end our nude day."

"Oh, okay, Mom. I will be right down." Dave started to get out of bed, but stopped as he realized that he had a hardon. Then he realized that she had already seen him with a stiffy, so it didn't matter and he got out of bed.

However, his mother had left the room before he got out of bed. He started to reach for his shorts, but realized that he wasn't allowed to wear anything till after breakfast. Dave walked out of his room to go to the bathroom. As he got to the bathroom, Amy walked out.

"Morning, bro," said Amy, after she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and quickly checking out his stiffy.

"Morning, Amy," said Dave, as he checked out his naked sister.

"See you downstairs," said Amy as she headed back to her room.

"Okay," said Dave as he went into the bathroom. After he was done, he left the bathroom and went downstairs. When we went into the kitchen, he saw his Mom at the stove, wearing just an apron and his Dad was sitting at the table. "Morning, Dad. Morning, Mom."

"Morning, Dave," said his Dad.

"Morning, sweetie," said his Mom. "How many pancakes and sausage would you like?"

Sitting down, Dave said, "I guess I will have three of each, Mom. Thank you." Dave picked up the glass of milk and took a drink.

Just then, Amy walked into the kitchen. "Morning, Dad," she said as she kissed him. Walking over to Mary, Amy said, "Morning, Mom. Mmm, everything smells good."

"Morning, sweetie. What would you like for breakfast."

"I guess a couple pancakes and sausage will be fine," said Amy.

Mary served the food and sat down. The family had a very normal breakfast conversation. Steve told the kids that they would be going to work and Mary had some errands to run, but Mary would be back around noon. They asked what Amy and Dave's plans were. They said that they didn't really have any plans, but probably would find something to do.

After breakfast, Mary and Steve went upstairs to get dressed. Amy and Dave said that they would clean up and wash the dishes. As they were doing the dishes, Dave said, "You know something, sis, this is the second time that we have done the dishes in the nude."

Amy laughed and said, "You're right. I bet if I would have done the dishes in the nude before now, it wouldn't have been so much of a problem to get you to help."

Dave laughed too, as he said, "From the front or back, you sure are easy on the eyes."

"Same with you, bro'," said Amy, "but from the front, you are a lot easier on the eyes." Having a naughty thought, Amy reached down and grabbed his cock. After giving it a couple of strokes, Amy released her hold.

"Hey," said Dave, pretending he was upset. "Don't do that, unless you are serious."

Amy gave Dave a quick peek on the cheek. "I don't know if I was serious or not."

"Well, I'm serious," said Dave, as he reached up and tweaked one of Amy's nipples.

Now, it was Amy's turn to pretend that she was upset. "Hey, don't do that," she said, as she gently slapped Dave's hand. "That just feels too good."

The siblings had a good laugh and then Dave said, "We should finish up."

It didn't take too long for Amy and Dave to finish up the dishes. When they were done, Dave said, "I got something to show you, if you are interested?"

"What do you want to show me?"

"You remember me telling you about my fooling around with Jenna and Amanda?" Amy nodded. "I got an e-mail from them last night and they sent me the pictures of our oral sex session."

"Yes, I would love to see them."

"Let me go get my laptop," said Dave. A few minutes later, Dave was back with his computer. Opening the cover, he said, "They are pretty hot pictures." Dave opened the folder of the pictures and started a slideshow. It took about 15 minutes for the slideshow to show all the pictures.

"I have to agree with you, bro, those are some pretty hot pictures. I like all the pictures, but I liked the ones that you took of the girls. They are a couple of hotties," said Amy. "You said that the girls suggested that you have oral sex together?"

"Yup, it was their idea. I couldn't believe that they suggested it."

"They certainly look like they were enjoying it."

"I'm pretty sure that they really enjoyed it, especially when I was licking their pussies. I know that I really, really enjoyed it when they were sucking my dick," said Dave. "I think that I enjoyed having oral sex with you more than I did either Jenna or Amanda."

"Why is that, Dave?"

"Well, having oral sex was kind of naughty, with us being brother and sister. However, what made it better for me was that we are brother and sister and that we love each other," said Dave. "What I did with Jenna and Amanda was just lust, really fun lust, but it was just lust."

"I understand what you are saying and I agree with you," said Amy, quickly giving Dave a kiss on the cheek. "It was fun licking Kelly's pussy, but it was a lot more fun having oral sex with Megan, Ken and you." Turning back to the computer, Amy continued to look at the pictures. When she came to one of the close up pictures of a pussy, Amy asked, "Whose pussy is that?"

Dave took a look at the picture and said, "That is Jenna's puss."

Amy looked at the picture for a few seconds and continued. After looking at the pictures of Amanda's pussy. "Jenna and Amanda sure have nice looking pussies," said Amy, without turning away from the looking at the screen. "They look pretty tasty too."

"They were," said Dave.

After studying the picture for a little bit, Amy asked, "I have only gotten a close up look at a couple of pussies, but do I look like that?"

"There are differences, but yes, that is pretty much what your pussy looks like," said Dave. Then he had an idea. "Would you like to get a good view of your pussy?" Amy thought about it for a couple of seconds and said that she would. "I will be right back."

It didn't take long for Dave to come back with a webcam and a cable. Plugging the cable into the webcam and the computer, Dave said, "This will give you a good look at your pussy."

Amy was impressed. "Good idea, bro'." Amy walked over to the sofa and sat down on couch, on a towel, of course. Dave put the computer on the couch next to her.

"Mmmm, you will need to spread your legs, sis." Amy did as her brother requested. Getting between her legs, Dave pointed the camera toward her crotch.

As the pictures came on the screen, Amy was impressed at the view of her 'private area'. She had looked at herself in a mirror, but the view wasn't as good as the one that she is getting now. Dave made sure that Amy was getting a good look at every part of her vulva. "I guess I was too inhibited to really take a good look at another girl's pussy, but they are really good looking. Dave, would you please record this for me?" Dave said that he would. "I'm really enjoying this. I never thought that my pussy would look this good."

"Mmmm, why don't you spread your lips, so you can get a good luck at the inside?"

Amy thought that was a great idea, so she reached down with her hands and spread her lips. Looking at the screen, she could see all the folds, nooks and crannies of her pussy. It was a pretty impressive sight. Dave focused the camera at the top of her slit, letting Amy getting a good view of her clit. Dave could tell that Amy was astonished at this close up view of her crotch. "I never thought that seeing my pussy in this much detail and so close up would be so interesting. This is really cool." Amy continued to look at the pussy on the screen. "You know, bro, this was a great idea. Thanks for suggesting it."

Dave stopped the recording. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it." Dave plugged in a flash drive and copied the recording of Amy's pussy onto it. "Here is the recording of your pussy, Amy. I will delete the copy on my computer." Dave deleted the file and then he deleted it from the recycling bin.

"Tell you what, bro. Anytime that you would like to take a look at it, you can," said Amy, "and as a treat, if I can get any of my girlfriends to video their pussies, I will let you see it. I will not tell you who the girl is, but you can look at it."

"Thanks, sis, I appreciate that." Dave started to pick up his computer. "I'm going to go and take a shower."

"Okay," said Amy. "Thanks for the idea of using a webcam to let me take a look at my pussy. That was a great idea and for me, it was very informative."

"You're welcome, sis," said Dave and he left the room to go upstairs.

A few minutes after Dave went upstairs, the phone rang. Amy picked it up. "Hello ... oh, hi, Ron ... Fine and you? ... Dave is here, but he is in the shower ... Sure, I will tell him ... okay ... bye."

Amy went upstairs and entered the bathroom, knowing that Dave wouldn't mind. Looking at the shower, she saw Dave's outline through the frosted glass. She was just ready to tell him about the phone call when she heard the water stop.

"Dave?"

The door to the shower opened and Dave stepped out and grabbed a towel. "What is it? Did you come up to join me?" Dave said, smiling.

"It was a tempting thought, but no," said Amy, who decided that she had to pee. Walking over to the toilet, Amy asked, "Do you mind?"

"No, go ahead."

Amy sat down on the toilet and started to pee. "There was a phone call for you. Ron would like you to give him a call back."

"Okay, thanks, Amy," said Dave as he watched and heard Amy pee. Dave still thought that it was kind of cool that Amy was comfortable enough to let him watch her pee, even though when she sat down, he really couldn't see anything.

Amy finished, wiped, got up and flushed the toilet. She washed her hands and left the bathroom. Dave finished drying off and left the bathroom.

Amy went back into her room and gathered some dirty cloths to take down to wash. 'Being naked a lot of the time will certainly cut down on the amount of clothes that we would have to wash."

Dave came by her room about 10 minutes later and said, "Tell Mom that I probably will eat lunch at Ron's, but I will be home for dinner."

"Okay, bro'," said Amy. "Have a good time."

Dave said goodbye and left the house. Amy put the dirty clothes that she had gathered into a laundry basket, picked it up and went down to the laundry room. After putting the clothes in the washer, Amy went back up to her room. Sitting down at her desk, she booted up her laptop and checked her e-mail. There wasn't any e-mail that she felt that she had to take care of right away, so she decided to clean up her room.

It didn't take too long for Amy to clean up her room. She normally was fairly neat. She decided that she would also clean up the bathroom. While they weren't the neatest people, Amy and Dave were pretty good at keeping their bathroom pretty clean. There wasn't that much to clean, so it didn't take long.

Amy went downstairs and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Amy found a comedy to watch. As she watched, she laid down on the couch. As she laid there and being very relaxed, her hand moved down to her crotch and she started to caress her pussy. She wasn't caressing herself enough to be masturbating, but just enough to get a comforting feeling. As she watched TV, she fell asleep.

"Amy. Amy."

Amy heard her name being called and felt someone shaking her. Opening her eyes, Amy saw her Mom standing over her. "Oh, hi, Mom."

"Hi, sweetie," said Mary. "I see that you enjoyed your nap."

Amy didn't understand why her Mom said that until she looked down and saw her fingers in her slit. "Oh, I'm sorry, Mom. I wasn't really playing with ... I mean masturbating."

"That's okay, Amy. You don't have to explain or be embarrassed about playing with your self," said Mary. "I have been known to play with myself. I have a feeling that with your father and brother parading around with their dicks sticking out and maybe up, both of us will find an excuse to tickle our tacos."

Amy sat up and made room on the couch for her Mom. "Mom, I have a question for you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.