Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation - Cover

Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 6a

SATURDAY

At Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's house

Megan and Amy

'Buzz, buzz, buzz, ' went the alarm clock. Megan woke up easily and turned off the clock. Megan was one of these people who would wake up quickly and easily when an alarm clock went off. The sunlight was starting to enter through the window and Megan could easily see Amy, still asleep, next to her. Megan decided that she would let Amy sleep while she got, so she got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

It didn't take long for Megan to shower and do her normal morning routines. Still naked, Megan went back into her room and picked out some clothes to wear on the horse ride. When she was done, Megan went over and woke up Amy. "Hey, Amy. Time to get up."

It took a few moments for Amy to wake up. When she finally woke up, Amy said, "Oh, good morning, Megan."

"Morning, Amy," said Megan. "I have already gotten ready. When you are ready, come on down to the kitchen and we will have breakfast. Then, we need to leave early, so we can get some stuff for the ride."

"Okay, Megan," said Amy, as she got out of bed, sleepily.

"See you downstairs," said Megan, as she left her room.

Amy got up and went to the bathroom. It wasn't long before Amy joined Megan in the kitchen. As they eat breakfast, Megan and Amy talked about going on the horse ride. Amy hadn't been on a ride in awhile, so she was really looking forward to the ride. Megan had to smile as Amy talked about the ride since there would be a few surprises for her.

As they were eating, Lori came into the kitchen. "Morning, girls."

"Morning, Mom."

"Hi, Aunt Lori."

"I didn't think that you would be up this early," said Lori, who was just wearing a regular T-shirt, which just covered her butt and pussy.

"Kelly e-mailed me and asked if I would bring some stuff for the ride, so we are going to go to the store, before we go."

"It looks like it will be a beautiful day for a horse ride," said Lori, looking out the window. "I would love to go along with you. Going horse riding with Kelly is a lot of fun."

"It sure is, Mom," said Megan. Amy noticed a look on both Lori and Megan's face that she couldn't figure out, but it looked like they were sharing a secret.

When the girls were done with their breakfast, Megan started to clean up, but Lori stopped her. "I will get the dishes. You better get going, so you aren't late. You don't want to miss a minute of the ride."

"Okay. Thanks, Mom," said Megan, giving her Mom a kiss.

Lori kissed Amy and said, "Have a good time."

"Thanks, Aunt Lori," said Amy. "I'm sure I will."

"Me, too."

After getting in the car, Amy asked Megan, "What is going on?"

"What do you mean, 'what is going on?'," said Megan.

"When ever we're talking about the horse ride, you two looked like you were sharing some inside joke."

Megan decided to confess. "You're right. My Mom and me were sharing a secret. After the ride, you will understand. There is nothing to worry about, trust me."

"Okay."

Ken and Dave

After Megan and Amy left, Lori went to cleaning up the kitchen. She was a little surprised to see Dave walk into the kitchen.

"Morning, Dave," said Lori. "Would you like waffles for breakfast?"

"No, thank you, Aunt Lori. I normally just have cereal for breakfast."

"Okay," said Lori. "The milk is still in the refrigerator. I will get some cereal for you."

Dave went to refrigerator and got the milk. As he turned, Lori was reaching up to get the cereal, which caused her T-shirt to ride up, exposing her butt. Dave was surprised at her display, but realized, 'this was normal at this house'.

"Where is everyone," asked Dave.

Lori replied, "Megan and Amy left about a half-hour ago to go on their horse ride. Your Uncle and Ken went out to do some errands for me. They should be back pretty soon."

Dave sat back down and Lori, semi-unaware at her display, gave Dave the cereal. He poured himself a bowl and started eating. Lori sat down next to him and while he ate, made small talk with him. While they were talking, Dave could tell that panties weren't the only underwear that his Aunt wasn't wearing. As they talked, her breasts jiggled under the thin material of her T-shirt. Dave was enjoying the jiggling, even though he had seen all of her a lot since he and Amy had been here.

When he was done, Dave took the dishes over to the sink. After putting his dishes in the sink, Lori said, "Dave, I need to talk to you about something."

Dave couldn't think of what she would want to talk to him about, but said, "What is it, Aunt Lori?" He could tell that something was on his Aunt's mind, but didn't have a clue to what it was.

"Did you have a good time yesterday?" asked Lori.

The question surprised Dave. "Yes, I had a great time. What teenage boy wouldn't have a good time going to anyplace where he could see naked girls? Even being naked in the mall was fun."

"Your Uncle and I were talking about us being at the lake and I told him that I thought that I was teasing you while we were there."

Dave thought about it, but didn't know what she was talking about. "No, Aunt Lori, I don't think that you were teasing me."

Lori smiled and said, "Oh, yes, I was. You saw me open my legs when you were looking at me, so you could get a good look at my pussy. Also, I let you feel my butt."

Thinking about it, Dave realized that she was doing those things and probably teasing him, but he didn't think about it that way until now. "I don't think that you were really teasing me, Aunt Lori. Matter of fact, I was enjoying seeing your pussy and it was really neat to be able to feel your naked butt."

Again, Lori smiled. "Well, I'm glad that you enjoyed me flashing you and feeling my butt, but I shouldn't have done those things. Those are things that shouldn't happen between an Aunt and nephew."

"I understand what you are saying, Aunt Lori, but was there any real harm in you flashing me or letting me feel your butt?" For being such a young boy, it was a very perceptive question. "Isn't that the purpose of The Program is to make people more open about their bodies?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.