Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

DAY 2

TUESDAY MORNING
At home
Trying out nudity

The next morning, Dave was in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal, when his sister came into the kitchen.

"Morning, Dave," said Amy, as she reached into the cabinet to get a bowl.

"Morning, sis. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Well, it did take me awhile to fall asleep, but once I did, I sleep great," replied Amy as she sat down at the table and poured herself a bowl of cereal. "How did you sleep?"

"About the same," said Dave. Brother and sister eat in silence for awhile. Finally, Dave broke the silence by asking Amy, "Sis, have you thought anymore about going to Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's?"

Amy put a spoonful of cereal, chewed it and swallowed it before answering. "That is what I was thinking about when I was trying to get to sleep last night. It really is so confusing. Normally, we are told that it is wrong to be naked, to see other people naked and for other people to see you naked, even if it same sex nudity. Now, Mom and Dad are giving us the opportunity to go to some place where nudity is allowed and probably encouraged. I really don't know what to think about it."

Dave was a little surprised at how insightful Amy's comment was. "I didn't think about it that way, but I agree with you."

Amy got the serious look on her face as she asked Dave, "Do you think that you could do it?"

"What?"

"Do you think that you could be nude in public?"

Amy's question kind of stopped Dave in his tracks. He really didn't know if he could do that. He thought about it for awhile and finally said, "I don't really know, but I would like to try it." After a few seconds, Dave said, "How about you, sis, could you do it?"

"I guess I could, but I'm not like you. You are pretty good looking and in shape, while I don't think that anyone would want to look at me. I have no shape and my butt is too big."

Dave was shocked at what his sister said. True, she wasn't Playmate material, but he always thought that she was pretty and had a decent shape. Over the last couple of years, after he started noticing girls, he was trying to see Amy naked, but without any success. Trying to encourage his sister, who he really did love, "I don't think that is true, Amy. I think that you are pretty and have a nice shape."

Dave's comment brought a smile to Amy's face. "That is sweet of you to say so, bro, but would you really want to see me naked?"

Dave was taking a bite of his cereal and almost did a spit take when she asked him that. "Of course, I would like to see you naked."

Amy's reaction kind of surprised Dave. " Why?"

Deciding to be honest, he said, "I have never really seen a naked girl and hey, I'm a guy and most guys like to see naked girls."

Amy didn't say anything as she was thinking about what Dave had just said. She had never thought that any guy would be interested in seeing her naked. Dave's disclosure was kind of surprising to her.

"Would you like to see me naked?" asked Dave, snapping Amy out of her thoughts.

Amy wasn't sure what to say. She didn't want Dave to think that she was a prev, wanting to see her younger brother naked, but she didn't want to lie to him. "Well, a couple weeks ago, you were drying off after taking a shower and a caught a glimpse of you naked, but it wasn't a long look," said Amy. After a few more seconds, Amy confessed, saying, "Yes, I would like to get more than a glimpse of you naked."

"Mom and Dad aren't home and will not be back for a few hours. I got soccer practice at 10:30," said Dave. "Since they aren't home, would you like to give it a try?"

"Try what?" asked Amy, even though she was pretty sure what he was talking about.

"Oh, come on, Amy. You know what I'm talking about," said Dave, as he stood up. "Let's try running around the house naked for awhile. You know that you are interested in doing it or we wouldn't have had this conversation."

'Gad, he has nailed me, ' thought Amy. What Dave had said was true. She was interested in running around the house, and maybe in more public places, in the nude. "I can't believe that I am saying that, but you're right, bro. I would like to try it," answered Amy. "But let's go into the living room, Dave."

Dave agreed and the siblings went into the living room. Amy had suggested it, as the windows faced the back yard, which was pretty hidden by tall shrubs.

"This might be fun," said Dave. "Who goes first?"

All of a sudden, Amy got real nervous. "First, we have to make some rules while we do this, okay?" Dave didn't see any reason to disagree with rules, so he nodded. "First, we only do it for a half hour." Dave agreed. "Two, no touching. We can look all we want, but no one touches the other." Dave hadn't thought about that, so that was not a problem. "Three, in case anyone comes, we have clothes handy, so we can get dressed." Dave said 'ok'. "Four, if either of us gets nervous about being naked, we can quit at anytime and both of us have to get dressed." Dave thought that this was a reasonable rule and agreed.

Amy took a deep breath. "The biggest rule is that, for now, we can't tell anybody that we did this and that includes Mom and Dad. If we don't like it, I don't want anyone, and I do mean anyone, know that we were naked in front of each other."

"Okay, those rules seem fair," said Dave. "Tell you what, if you think that it will be easier for you, I will take my clothes off first."

Again, Amy was getting nervous. While she wanted this to happen, she wasn't really sure that she wanted this happen. She just stood there without saying anything.

"Are you chickening out, sis?" asked Dave. Amy didn't say anything. "Hey, this was your idea. If you don't do this, wouldn't that make you a cock tease?"

"I'm sorry, Dave. Yes, you are right. This was my idea and I should follow through," replied Amy. "It's just I have never done anything like this before."

"Well, when was the last time you saw me running around the house, naked?" Amy still didn't say anything, so Dave started to take his clothes off. It didn't take long for Dave to get his clothes off, as all he was wearing was a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. When he slipped off his shirt, Amy checked his chest out and thought that it looked pretty good. Since he played soccer and swam a lot, he was in pretty good shape.

Dave hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and looked at Amy, as to ask for permission. Amy nodded her approval. Dave slowly pushed his shorts down. As Amy watched, she saw his pubic hair appear. "Do you want me to continue?" Amy nodded. "Okay, here it comes." Dave pushed his shorts down and stepped out of them. Without any embarrassment on his part, Dave stood right in front of his sister, letting her see him in all his naked glory. "Well, what do you think?"

Amy took a look at her naked brother and had to admit that she was impressed. He was trim from all the exercise that he took part in for swimming and soccer. Amy had never really looked at her brother as if she was checking a potential boyfriend and she realized what a good-looking guy he was. Finally, she got down to his crotch and she liked what she saw. Dave's penis was flaccid, which surprised her, as since they were talking about being naked, she thought that it would be hard.

Amy really didn't have anything to compare Dave's cock to, but she thought that it looked pretty nice. It looked liked a fat sausage about 4 inches, soft, and Amy was wondering how big it would get when it was hard.

"Well, sis, what do you think?" asked Dave again.

"Well, Dave, I have never really seen a naked boy or a penis, but I think that you look pretty good naked and your penis look very nice." Blushing, Amy thought that 'I just told my brother that he has a nice looking penis. I never thought that I would tell him something like that.'

Amy noticed that Dave was blushing at her comment about his penis. "Thanks, sis. You are the first girl to really see it and I'm glad that you like it."

"Well, Dave, it isn't like I have many penises to compare yours to, but I think it does look nice." Amy was happy that she gave her brother a confidence boost. "Could you turn around please? I would like to see what your butt looks like." Dave slowly turned around and let Amy get a good look at her butt. Amy thought that Dave had a great looking. It was slim, tight and muscular. Amy thought that it must be from all that running and swimming. After a few seconds, Dave turned around so he was facing his sister.

"You got a great looking butt, bro. If I thought that I could get a good looking butt like yours, I would swim and play soccer. All that exercise has done wonders for your butt."

"Well, if you worked at it, you probably could improve your shape and tighten up your butt," said Dave. Looking at this sister for a few seconds, Dave finally said, "Well, sis, I have showed you mine, so now you have to show me yours."

Deep down, Amy was and wasn't sure that she wanted to let Dave see her naked, but she had made a deal and she had to keep it. "I was almost hoping that you would back out of this deal, but a deal is a deal." Amy didn't know what to take off first. All she was wearing was a PJ top and sweat pants. The top was long enough so if she took her pants off, he wouldn't be able to see anything, but when she took her top off, he would see everything at once. Crossing her arms, Amy grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it off, letting Dave see her tits. Dropping her top, Amy stood in front of her brother, who was the first boy to see her tits, trying very hard not to cover herself. While she was kind of embarrassed at being topless in front of her brother, it was pretty exciting to.

Dave couldn't believe that Amy was going through with this, but he sure was enjoying it. As Amy took her top off, Dave watched as her tits came into view. Except for Playboys and other nudie magazines, Dave didn't have anything to compare Amy's boobies to, but he thought that looked nice. They looked perky and probably didn't need a bra to support them. He did notice that her nipples were erect and hard, which he thought was pretty cool looking.

Looking down, Amy noticed that her nipples were hard. It wasn't cold in the room, so she thought that she must be excited about what she was doing. Looking at her brother, she saw that he was excited too. His cock was erect, hard and sticking up at a 45 degree angle. This was the first erect cock that she had seen and she liked the look of it. She could hardly take her eyes off Dave's erect penis. As she looked at her brother, she could tell that her pussy was getting damp.

For a couple of minutes, the naked boy and the topless girl looked at each other, without saying anything. They were entranced by the sight of each other, since this was really the first time they had seen a member of the opposite sex naked.

Finally, Dave spoke up. "You look nice, sis, but you are still a little overdressed."

Looking down, Amy noticed that she still had her sweatpants on. Amy knew that there was no way now that she could get out of this. She was thinking of how to take her pants off, slow and teasing or just quickly and get it over with. Amy decided on the latter. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her sweats, Amy pushed her sweatpants down, exposing herself to her brother. It took a few seconds, but Amy was able to step of her sweats and then stood in front of her brother completely naked. It took a lot of will power to kept Amy from turning and running out of the living room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.