That's Life
Chapter 3: Meeting the kids

Copyright© 2010 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Meeting the kids - Mature mans retires and begins a new life

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

I picked up Nora and we headed over to Julie's place. Nora brought her covered dishes. She really looked nice, but she always did. As we pulled up to the house some of the younger grandkids came running out to the car.

"Hi Grandpa," said Ashley. She had just turned four. After she gave me a hug and a kiss she looked at Nora. "Are you my new Grandma?" she asked.

Nora smiled at Ashley. "No Sweetheart, I'm just a good friend of your grandpa's. You can call me Nora if you like."

"Your pretty Nora," Ashley took Nora by the hand and walked with her to the back yard. I reached in the car and brought the food.

I could tell Julie was surprised when she first saw Nora. I think she expected to see a much older woman. She was however nice to her and introduced her to everyone as my friend. I received kind of an odd look from Julie but she still welcomed me to the party.

My son Jordan came up to me and asked me a few questions about Nora. "Dad, she seems really nice and no question she looks good but she seems fairly young. Is she a girlfriend or just a friend?" Jordan was my very forward son. He never beat around the bush.

"Yes, she is beautiful, very nice and is my girlfriend. I care for her a lot. She is older than she looks because she takes care of herself and exercises every day."

"To me she looks to be mid forties; how old is she dad?"

"Jordan, you can be a pain sometimes. Just so you know she's fifty-three."

"Damn, Dad, I hope Ellen looks that good when she's fifty-three." Right then Ellen walked up to me and looked over at Jordan.

"Hi Dad," she said to me and gave me a kiss. "Look like what when I'm fifty-three?" she asked Jordan.

"Dad's friend Nora is fifty-three. I just told dad I hoped we looked as good at fifty-three." He added the 'we' in there to keep out of trouble.

"She really seems nice Dad. I'm happy for you," replied Ellen.

All my kid's spouses called me dad. It made me feel good.

I figured I better go sit with Nora. She was sitting there with a half dozen kids asking her questions. That's the thing about young kids, they love attention from adults. Nora was smiling when I sat down and was telling me all the things my grandkids talked to her about.

Justin came over and gave Nora a wine cooler and me a beer. He had asked Nora a few minutes earlier if she would like something to drink. He always knew to just bring me a beer.

A couple of the older kids (pre-teen) came over and talked with Nora and me. They told us about playing ball and asked Nora if she would like to come and see them play.

Nora looked over at me, "Well it all depends on your grandpa. Let me talk with him and we'll see if we can make a couple of games." The kids were elated.

Julie yelled out to everyone that it was time to eat. It gave Nora and I a little reprieve and after we ate a time to talk. During the dinner everyone was asking Nora questions about where she lived, did she work and so on.

She was so nice and trying to answer their question. I will say the kids did ask in a nice way. Nora also had a way of reversing the conversation and asking the kids about their life and families. She was quite the woman.

The kids told Nora they loved her sweet potatoes and Jell-o dish. She told them that she loved to cook but being alone she didn't do it very often. "No fun cooking just for yourself," she said.

"Dad, did you hear her? She likes to cook and you like to eat. Sounds like a good combination. Nora, can you make spam and eggs? It's dad's favorite," said Justin. Of course everyone started laughing.

We took a walk after we ate and she asked me about seeing some of the grandkids games and other things at their school.

"John, I would be happy to go with you to different school events. I know we can't make everything since you have eighteen grandkids so far but we could set up a calendar and make some of the events."

"I've wanted to go to some of their events but since Mary died, but I hated always going alone and just stopped all together. I'd love to go especially with you at my side."

I know Nora missed her two grandkids who lived in Germany. It was like she was willing to adopt mine. When we got back to the picnic Nora explained to the children that she and I would come to some of their events. It was up to each one of them to give us a copy of their games schedule and other events like band and choir concerts.

She told them that there was no way we could make them all but we would see as many as possible on our free nights. They all ran to their mothers and asked for schedules of their events. We all knew that mothers always have a little calendar or in today's society an electronic book of some sort to keep track of their daily doings.

It was hectic with all the kids getting the schedules from their mothers. Nora realized all the commotion it caused and told the kids to go play and she would talk with their mothers and get their schedules. All the mom's really seemed relieved.

Nora sat with each one of my kids or daughter-in-laws and went over each kid's schedule. She put it in her own electronic device. She listed the date, child, event, and time. It would be up to her and I to sort out which ones we could attend.

The women were putting the food away and the guys couldn't help talking about Nora. "Dad, I'm really happy for you. All I ask is that you take it slow. I'd hate to see you get hurt," mentioned Jordan.

"How would I get hurt? We're friends, good friends. We go places together and even walk a few times a week."

"Dad, I think what Jordan means if that you've never dated since mom died over two years ago. Along comes a beautiful woman and you become attracted to her. We don't want you to get hurt," said Justin.

"Ok, I think I get what you guys are talking about. I really do care for Nora but believe me we're taking it slow. Right now we are just good friends, hopefully it could become more."

"Dad, financially we mean. We hope that she isn't just looking for someone to take care of her. She told us she was a hairdresser and I doubt if she makes all that much money part-time." I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" asked Justin. "There are a lot of women out there, good looking women who are out to get a man who has money."

"Justin, you're thinking like a banker. Let me clue you in on a big surprise. Nora's net worth is three or four times what mine is. She pays her own way half the time and sometimes for mine. She does hair because she enjoys it, just like I do the plumbing on the side."

"Sorry Dad, we didn't know. We've worried about you ever since mom's death. We should have realized that you're able to take care of yourself," replied Stuart.

"It's ok boys, I'm glad to know you're still worried about me but believe me I'm ok and Nora is one of the best things that happened to me in a long time. If our relationship doesn't last then it wasn't meant to be. Never be afraid to talk to me. I'm actually glad we had this conversation."

"Dad, I do want to say that I think Nora is one nice lady and very easy on the eyes," replied Jordan. All the other guys agreed.

Jordan smiled and asked, "Dad, how's your se..."

"Don't even go there," I laughed. "But it's great."

About that time all the women were back outside and we played yard games. On the way home Nora told me she loved my family and I told her they loved her too.

She did tell me I needed a blackberry or something to keep track of the grandkids events. I told her a blackberry is a fruit you eat. I'll buy a calendar and write the information on it. It made Nora laugh; I loved to see her happy.

We stopped at my place and she came in and took my calendar and transferred all the info my kids gave her to it.

"Nora you don't have to do this, you know, go to my grandkid's outings."

"John, I really want to. I really like the kids and you being there will make them so happy. Of course it will give me more time to be with you." She leaned over and gave me a kiss.

When we got it figured out we would be together Monday, Thursday, and Fridays to attend the kids games and events. Saturday was our day to do things together but if one of the kids had a doing we'd be there.

Over the next couple of months, life was good. We attended a lot of the kids games. I made my spam and eggs on Tuesday's and Wednesday, the nights I didn't see Nora. We both had our card clubs. We ate out most nights but at least once a week Nora cooked dinner. On top of all her other qualities the woman could really cook.

On the sexual side we made love on an average of once a week. I do have to say we did do a lot of cuddling and I rubbed her body rather often. I actually missed her when I wasn't with her.

On Sundays I still went to see my kids. Nora started seeing her sister on that day since we were always gone of Fridays. On special occasions we were always together.

Nora was always the topic of conversation when I went to the kids for dinner. On one occasion when Nora was with me at a family event, Stuart asked me how Nora chose to be with me.

"Son, that's something you'll have to ask Nora," I replied.

Nora came over and saw me smiling. "Ok, what's so funny?"

"My son Stuart here wants to know why a gorgeous, wonderful, and pleasant woman like you would want to be with a guy like me."

"Dad, I didn't say it that way. It's just that..."

"I know son, I wonder the same thing."

"Ok, guys," said Nora. "Stuart, your dad is a wonderful caring man. He treats me with love, respect and dignity. He's also a very handsome man. You may not see him that way but believe me a lot of women do. I was drawn to him when I first saw him.

"We both lost spouses and he treated me with the utmost kindness and respect. Neither of us was on the rebound but we were basically alone. We bonded and became best friends. From there we became lovers." Nora laughed and gave me a kiss.

Stuart was almost lost for words. Having a woman especially one like Nora calling his sixty-two year old father her lover was almost too much.

"All I can say is Dad is one lucky man," said Stuart and walked away.

"Did you mean everything you said?" I asked Nora.

"Of course I did, especially the lover part." Nora smiled and kissed me again.

Julie saw us kissing and said, "Ok kids, maybe you two ought to get a room." We all laughed.

Time was going by and life couldn't be better. One day I stopped by to see Nora and she seemed sad. "What's the matter Honey?" I asked.

She handed me a letter. It said that the condo association met and she wouldn't be able to renew her lease. There was a lot of mumbo jumbo but they stated that Lessees had to be fifty-five. Of course Nora was going to still be fifty-three going on fifty-four when her lease ran out.

They did write a personal note and said they had nothing against Nora but if they changed the rules for her they would be opening a can of worms. However they would put her name on a waiting list after she turned fifty-five.

I told her not to worry that things would work out. I decide to attend the next meeting of the association. Nora went with me. I told them who I was.

"Mr. Mason, we know you're here on behalf of Nora Norman, but there is nothing we can do. I'm sorry but that is the way it is."

"Sir, I understand your ruling and have no problem with it." Nora looked at me surprised. "The reason I'm here is to ask if I can change condos in the middle of my contract. I would like to lease Nora's condo. It's larger than mine and I like the location much better."

The council looked surprised but glanced through their rules and told me that yes, I could change condos but I would have to sign a new three year lease. Nora sat there quietly wondering what I was doing.

"Mr. Mason no one can live there with you who hasn't attained age fifty-five." He knew where I was going. Figuring I'd ask Nora to live with me.

"That's not quite true sir. According to my understanding, my wife does not have to be fifty-five. Am I correct on that issue?" I asked.

"Yes Mr. Mason that is true but you and Mrs. Norman aren't married."

"We will be by the time her lease runs out if she will have me." Nora looked at me and broke out in tears.

The council was smiling. They did like Nora but had to follow the rules. "In that case we will transfer the condo into your name when the lease runs out. Your present condo will need to be evacuated on said date.

"We hope congratulations are in order and of course we will need to see the marriage certificate."

Nora was still crying as we left the meeting. "Well, are you going to give me an answer? Will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?"

"I thought you said you would never marry again, John."

"It was before I got to know you. Life was lonely after Mary's death and I never thought I'd love another person. Then I met you. Nora, you are my life now. I know I have kids and grandkids and love them all but you are that very special person in my life and I want to be with you till the day I die."

"Don't speak of death. I want nothing more than to spend my life with you. I've never met a man as kind as you. I might also add I've never had a better lover. Everything I said to your son Stuart that day is true. I truly do love you and yes I'll marry you."


I called all the family and told them we were having a family cookout at the condo the following Sunday. No excuses, just be there. It was the first time that the whole family was at the condo at the same time. We had great food with Nora doing most of the cooking. The kids loved playing in the pool and getting in the hot tub.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.