The Solitary Cell - Cover

The Solitary Cell

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An innocent young girl is sent to prison for a traffic offence, and hates sharing with lustful dykes. A male warder finds her a room of her own, the Solitary Cell, but in return she must entertain male visitors and perform other humiliating but sexy tasks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Enema   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

(Author's note Be warned, this chapter includes enemas, so if that's not your thing I suggest you skip to the next chapter.)

"How did you like your first experience of bondage, Susan?" Susan was sitting opposite Jeff at a dining table in the canteen. She was wearing a new nurse's outfit that had appeared in her wardrobe, though no real nurse would be allowed to appear in a hospital dressed like this! Her breasts were spilling out of the top, and her stocking tops were visible when she stood. There were several other guards sitting around listening and lusting, and they all grinned as they waited for her response. She gave a shy grin and admitted that it had been interesting. She tried to ignore the other men and just look at Jeff.

"And what about the lady, did you like playing with her?" Susan blushed scarlet at being reminded of the things she and the unknown woman had done together. She again softly admitted that she liked the lady, and had enjoyed the session with her but Jeff pretended he couldn't hear and made her repeat the sentence louder.

He grinned. "Excellent. She liked you too, and says she will return for more soon." Susan nodded shyly, wishing he wouldn't speak so loud, letting everyone hear, and knowing that her opinion wasn't very relevant, if that lady wanted to play again it didn't matter what Susan thought. But in fact the idea of a repeat session was not totally depressing. She squeezed her thighs together under the table, remembering the feel of the woman's tongue on her down there. Jeff didn't seem to notice, or at least didn't comment. Instead he continued talking. "Well anyway, now it's time we start the anal sex part of your duties. I think you said you have never done that? Never been fucked in the ass?"

Now Susan really did feel embarrassed. Why did he have to ask here, in front of everyone? The other men were suddenly perked up and paying very close attention. Looking down at the table, she shook her head, no. "Look at me girl. And answer the question, please, don't just shake your head."

She reluctantly raised her eyes to look at Jeff, this was just so desperately embarrassing! "No I haven't, Jeff."

"Haven't what? And speak up."

She wanted to die, but finally said as firmly as she could, "I have never been fucked in the ass."

"We need to start getting you ready for that, then, don't want the first man to do you that way to tear you back there. So over the next few days we will fit you with various devices, of progressively larger size, to get you ready for it. Harry, would you bring Susan the smallest plug in the store?"

Susan watched in terror as one of the guards got up and went to a cupboard and opened a drawer and came back with something black and frightening. Jeff took the object from Harry, and laughed, "Now Harry, don't be horrible, get the girl some lubricant." Harry grinned and returned to the cupboard and came back with a jar of something. Glancing at what Jeff was holding, she could already tell that it was designed to go in girls! Or boys too, she guessed.

While Harry was fetching the lube, Jeff showed the butt plug to Susan. Black, sort of cone shaped at one end, then a long sort of cylinder shape, before tapering to a narrower bit before a large flat plate shaped thing at the other end. Jeff pointed at the cone shaped end. "This bit goes into your bottom, it goes in until your sphincter closes around this narrow bit." Again Jeff helpfully pointed to what he was talking about, although it was totally obvious and Susan just wanted him to stop talking. "The handle is to stop it going all the way in, and also so I can pull it out later. You can wear this for a few hours today, that will stretch you a bit, and tomorrow we can fit a bigger one."

While Susan digested this awful thought, Jeff took the jar from Harry, and Susan saw that it contained a thick white cream. Susan watched in dread as Jeff slowly rubbed the cream all over the black thing he was holding. "Don't get upset, darling, it's the smallest size we have. Okay let's do this, Susan, stand up and bend forward over the table. On your elbows please. Feet together while we remove your knickers."

"Dear God, Jeff, not in front of everyone!"

Jeff chuckled and sat watching her, holding the butt plug and waiting for her to obey him. Very reluctantly she stood up, bent at the waist, and put her elbows on the table. "Harry, would you lift her skirt?" Harry was indeed only too willing to do that, and Susan felt the eyes of everyone in the room watching her. "Now take off her panties." Harry happily slipped them down over her bum and down her legs, and helped her step out of them.

"Okay, now lie right down on the table, darling, and reach behind and pull your bum cheeks apart." Susan obeyed, hating the position, the indignity.

"Harry, why don't you lube Susan's bum hole a bit. Just with your finger."

Susan panted as she watched Harry push his finger into the jar, then draw it out, and go round behind her. She shuddered as she felt his finger moving down her bum crack, poise over her anus, then gently press against it. "She's incredibly tight," said Harry.

"Relax, Susan, or this will hurt. Perhaps I should have you spanked first, to help you relax?" Susan shook her head and said that no, she was sure she would be able to do this without a spanking. And indeed Harry very soon had his finger in past the tight sphincter and was moving it slowly in and out of her anus. Jeff told her to lift her head and look around at all the men watching her.

Very softly she whispered, "Please Jeff, no, please, let's go back to my room, I will let you do whatever you want there, but please I hate doing this in front of everyone."

Jeff pretended to look cross. "You will do as you are told! As punishment for arguing, you can go straight to a number two plug. Harry keep preparing her, Alan go fetch a number two and grease that nicely for Susan."

Susan glanced down at the greasy black plug on the table - that had seemed daunting enough, and now as punishment for asking for a favour she was skipping that stage of her training! The new one, that now Alan put in front of her with a grin, wasn't any longer but was noticeably thicker, both at its widest part of the cone, and in the narrow neck. It looked much too big to go in her! Alan sat beside Jeff greasing it while Harry continued sliding his finger in and out of her anus.

"Okay that's enough, Harry extract your digit, just give her a quick intro to the number one plug while Alan gets the next one ready."

Harry took the first plug from Jeff, and went around her, and she felt him sliding the pointy end of the plug up and down in her bum crack, teasing her anal ring, before resting the plug against her ring and gently pressing in. She looked up at Jeff's eyes, and realised he was thoroughly enjoying her misery. "Relax, baby, let it in. Okay Harry, push."

Susan felt herself being opened by the expanding size of the cone, it started to hurt and she asked them to go slowly, and Jeff agreed and told Harry to do so. "Just stop moving it for a minute, let her get used to it". The whole room waited as Susan struggled to relax, trying to control her breathing and to relax her ass muscles. She hated the thought of what Harry must be seeing, as she held her bum cheeks apart for him!

Finally, knowing that there was no way of avoiding it, she nodded. "Okay, thanks." Jeff nodded to Harry, who pushed gently and the plug slipped further into her. She moaned softly as she felt herself opening for it.

"It's nearly in, Susan, it's at the widest part" Alan said soothingly. "Okay take that little one out, Alan, introduce her to the number two."

Susan gasped as Harry jerked the plug out of her, and sobbed to see him wiping it with her panties! Then she groaned as Alan took over the position close behind her, easing the new plug inside her. Susan was unable to maintain the tension in her ass muscles and felt herself relaxing. Alan chuckled approvingly. "Ahh, there we go," he said, and as he spoke Susan felt the plug go all the way, and she felt her sphincter relax as it shrank around the narrow neck of the thing. She lay there panting, hoping that Jeff wouldn't insist that Alan pull it out again too soon, the way Harry had just done, but no, that wasn't what Jeff wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.