The Solitary Cell - Cover

The Solitary Cell

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An innocent young girl is sent to prison for a traffic offence, and hates sharing with lustful dykes. A male warder finds her a room of her own, the Solitary Cell, but in return she must entertain male visitors and perform other humiliating but sexy tasks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Enema   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

After the conjugal rights visit was over, Susan lay in bed, exhausted with the mental stress of ordering two considerably older people about, as well as the excitement of all the sexual activities involved in her dealings with the Wilsons. Jeff finally woke her and told he was pleased with her performance. He told her to dress in her guard uniform, this time allowing her to wear the push-up bra and panties as well as the garter belt and stockings. He made her kneel and suck his cock, and then took her out of the cell.

She assumed she was going back to the canteen for a meal. But no, Jeff marched her to the cell she had spent her first night in, with the three horrible women in it. He made her stand beside him, and rattled the bars with his baton. The three women obviously knew the drill, and they all stood up and stepped forward, and stood close up against the bars. Susan suspected they had done this for Jeff and other guards often, and wondered if ever three guards would do this, making all three women suck cock at the same time! But why had Jeff brought her here?

"Get naked ladies." All three quickly shrugged off their shifts, and stood naked facing her. Susan felt her face flushing as she remembered the things she had been made to do to those three female bodies, the way she had been made to push her tongue through the thick pubes each woman was now reluctantly displaying.

"Right now, kiss the bars, ladies, you know the position. Tits out, knees forward." Susan was astonished at the way each woman, without any protest, stood up close against a bar, so her breasts were sticking through the spaces either side of that bar! Six breasts in a row! She could see too that the women were pressing their knees forward through the same spaces, so their crotches were pressed hard against the bar! She remembered being made to lie between those knees again and again, pleasuring each woman in turn even after she was begging to be allowed to rest.

"Well ladies, I am sure you remember this young lady from her time in your cell. You were nasty to her, and made her cry. But now she is promoted to guard duties, and you will henceforth call her Miss Susan. I think it would be appropriate if she punishes you for your bad manners that night. You will each be flogged by her, but I don't want to tire her, so your floggings will be on successive days. Which one would you like first, Miss Susan?"

Susan was completely shocked by this totally unexpected change of fortune. She looked at the three women and relished the look of fear now on all their faces. She remembered the short brunette had been the least nasty, and had even tried to persuade her cell mates to go easy when Susan pleaded for a break. She pointed at that one. Jeff opened the cell door. "Alison, get out here." He stood aside to let the woman out. "Lead the way to the punishment yard, you've been there often enough, you know the way. Off you go." As Alison set off, Jeff turned to the other two women. "You two can stand there and wait for her return. Keep your mouths on the bar, your tits right through the bars, those hairy crotches tight against the bar, you know the drill."

Susan stood watching them in amazement for a moment, then turned and went with Jeff. She found it incredibly exciting walking behind the woman, knowing that, somehow or other, she was soon going to be flogging her! Susan had no idea how to flog someone, and wanted to practice on this one before laying into the other two, more deserving, women. Alison never turned around, just walked slowly down the passage, and came to a door. She stopped close up against the door, facing the door. Obviously this was part of the routine process! Susan noticed that Alison was actually clenching her buttock cheeks, as though already feeling the punishment that she knew was imminent. Susan wished she had any idea what Jeff would expect her to do.

Jeff reached past Alison and unlocked the door, and pushed it open. "In you go, girl."

Susan walked in last, face flushed, and looked around in astonishment at the wall covered with whips and crops and canes and paddles, another wall displaying a wide range of strange leather and metal things, some of which Susan could tell were gags and blindfolds and handcuffs, but many of which she was quite unable to identify in that first quick scan. Her attention then focused on the half a dozen or so frames and benches and stands that occupied the floor of this terrifying room!

Jeff closed and locked the doors. "Alison, take Miss Susan for a tour of the room, explain to her the purpose of each item." Alison gulped, and looked nervously at Susan. "Susan, when you find something you would like to try, just say so and Alison will show you how to use it, how to place her and how to punish her."

Alison gulped again, hearing this. She stepped toward the first frame. "This is just a spanking bench, Miss Susan." She knelt on two pads, and folded her body over the padded top. Her voice came to them from the other side, strained now, anticipating pain any moment. "Then you just cane or paddle or whatever, on my bare bottom or the backs of my thighs."

Susan stepped closer, and ran her hands over the tightly stretched bum cheeks. She slapped them quite softly, and relished the sound of the spank! Jeff asked if Susan would like just to give Alison a few trial spanks. He went to the instrument wall, picked out a thick leather strap, and brought it over to Susan, who took it, held it by the handle, and laid it gently on Alison's bottom, loving the way it flinched. She raised her hand above her shoulder and brought the strap down, hard enough to leave a bright red mark across the skin. She turned her head to Jeff, and grinned. Jeff grinned back, pleased that Susan was enjoying herself. "Take your time, Susan, give her half a dozen or so here then you can try something new." Susan gave Alison five more, each a little harder than the previous, and thrilled at the hissing sounds coming from Alison.

"Okay show me the next one, Alison." The brunette scrabbled to her feet and led Susan over to another more complicated frame, a horizontal X mounted on short legs! Alison stepped between two of the beams and laid forward, adjusting herself so her belly was at the centre, arms stretched forward over two arms of the X, her legs resting on the other two legs. "There are straps all over it that are to restrain me for my flogging. Would you like to try them?" Susan nervously took up the strap by Alison's left ankle, folded the two ends over her, clipped them, and pulled them tight. Then the same to her other ankle, and both wrists. "You need also to use the waist and thigh straps, so I can't buck too much. Otherwise I might fall off!"

Jeff came close and whispered "the waist strap also protects the girl's kidneys in case any of your strokes are a bit off target."

"Do I just use the same strap?"

"Oh no, this is a flogging frame. You can just use the strap on her bottom, but it's more intended for a flogger. Like this one."

"Jesus," hissed Susan, taking a heavy multi-tailed leather flogger from Jeff. She laid it on Alison's trembling bottom, raised it, and brought it down, but it tangled around her wrist and hardly touched the girl. Susan giggled nervously. "Please, Jeff, show me how to use it?"

She stepped back and watched as Jeff expertly flogged the helpless woman from her feet to her arms! Concentrating on her back and bottom and thighs, he soon had the girl gasping and threshing helplessly against the straps holding her.

"Alison, tell Miss Susan what else this frame lends itself to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.