The Solitary Cell
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An innocent young girl is sent to prison for a traffic offence, and hates sharing with lustful dykes. A male warder finds her a room of her own, the Solitary Cell, but in return she must entertain male visitors and perform other humiliating but sexy tasks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Enema   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Susan was woken in the middle of the night, by a man with a deep voice, who dragged her from her bed and pushed her to her knees. She was still half asleep as she found his cock ramming into her mouth, and heard him telling her to suck him. She obeyed, wondering if Jeff knew this man was visiting her, and the man came quickly and left. She crawled back to her bed as the click in the lock informed her that the man had locked her in again.

Lying in bed, still tasting the man, she thought of Jeff. She presumed that Jeff went home at nights. Did he have a wife? Kids? Although he was making her do awful things, he was doing it to save her from worse things. Should she tell him about her midnight visitor? She decided not to bother him. She couldn't identify the person, and it seemed silly to make a big deal of it.

When Jeff arrived, offering to take her for breakfast, she was indeed hungry but asked if he wanted to make love first. He removed his uniform jacket and trousers and got into bed with her for a cuddle, that slowly and sweetly evolved into a long slow gentle love making (she refused to call what Jeff did to her a fuck). She wondered if it was possible that Jeff saw her as more than just a young slut available whenever he wanted. Could he possibly respect her? If she told him that she had sucked off a complete stranger in the middle of the night, he would surely be disgusted with her, so no, she wouldn't mention it. She suddenly realised she wasn't giving Jeff her full attention, and that he was close to his orgasm, so she turned her face to him and kissed him on the mouth and started to moan and buck her hips, wanting it to be good for him. But as soon as he had cum, she giggled "can we have breakfast now, I'm starving."

Jeff replied, "Sure, wear the school uniform from yesterday, just the shirt and skirt, shoes and socks." She rolled out of bed intending to shower, but he said "no, come as you are. Get dressed."

In the staff canteen the other guards clearly liked her in the tiny pleated skirt and the oh-so-tight white shirt, especially when Jeff told her to undo the top five buttons (of six!), so it gaped open every time she moved her arms.

Jeff sat watching her eat, and briefed her on the day's schedule. "Have you ever heard of Bukake?" She shook her head no. "It's a Japanese thing, they dress a pretty girl up in smart clothes then a whole group of men masturbate over her." Susan went pale, and looked around the room. There were more guards here than usual. "Go kneel on the floor over there." He pointed to an open space between the dining tables. "Sit back on your ankles, Susan, hands on your knees, and then just sit still. You may have your mouth open or closed, as you prefer."

"Okay boys, remember the main rule, no touching. You masturbate, she doesn't do hand or blow jobs. And be nice, don't get too much of it in her hair. So hard to brush out." Susan flushed scarlet as the men gathered around her and took out their cocks. At first they seemed reluctant, holding their cocks and stroking slowly as they looked down at her, but soon the eroticism of the scene got to them and they all started stroking furiously.

It was a most extraordinary sensation, just sitting immobile while men stood around lusting after her and demonstrating their lust by jerking off their rock hard cocks and spunking over her. Her unbuttoned shirt gaped open. Some spunked over her breasts, some on her face.

When all had finished, Jeff told her to stand up and come back to her seat at the table. One of the men brought them cups of coffee. "Do your shirt up, Susan." She did, reluctantly, she could feel the semen still wet on her skin, and now sticking the material of her shirt to her. She sat shyly drinking her coffee as the semen dried. The other guards walked off to go about their duties.

Jeff grinned at her, and somehow she managed to grin back. She must look a sight, she thought, but didn't feel cross with him. She could understand that it must have been fun for all of his friends. She wondered if it would become a regular event, and actually felt that she rather hoped it would.

"Okay, what do we have planned for today? First, at eleven o'clock a Mr Mark Wilson is coming to the prison for a conjugal rights visit with his wife Jenny, who is serving time for being drunk and disorderly."

"You mean he will make love to her? In my room? Well, in the Solitary Cell? So they will want the room? Where do I go while they are doing it?" Susan blushed as she realised the significance of the phrase "doing it".

Jeff grinned. "You are going to be there. I am unofficially deputising you as a temporary guard, and you will help me with the security aspects of the visit. I have had a uniform made for you, that is hanging in my locker over there. Go fetch it and bring it here." Susan did as she was told, watched attentively by half a dozen guards. The uniform comprised a grey jacket and skirt and a red tie. "Okay, take off your skirt and put the uniform on. That shirt, and the shoes and socks, will do fine with it."

"I can't wear this shirt, it's stiff with — well, stuff."

"Sorry baby, it's either that shirt or nothing. Take the skirt off."

"Shouldn't I at least shower, before putting the new things on?"

Jeff just grinned and shook his head. "At least wash my face?" Susan actually smiled as she asked this, knowing already what the answer was going to be. She took a deep breath and stood up.

Acutely aware that she had no panties on, Susan stood up and shrugged off her school uniform skirt, noting that it too was well splashed with semen. She tugged the grey uniform skirt on, it came only to mid thigh, and was very tight around her bum. She put on the tie, and then put on the jacket. The jacket was cut to emphasise her large breasts. She stood facing Jeff, awaiting his comment.

"Very pretty. Mr Wilson will love you!" He refused to give her any details of her new duties, and told her to push her chair well back from the dining table, and to sit down facing him. "Open your legs. Wider. As a temporary guard you are never to sit with your legs together, understood?" She was very aware that she had no panties on. "We must get rid of those pubic hairs soon. But not yet. Anyway I think it will look better with a garter belt and stockings. There's some in my locker, go get them and put them on."

She found she was getting quite used to dressing and undressing in front of Jeff and any of his friends who were around. She found these stockings had seams, and had a lot of trouble getting them exactly straight, to meet Jeff's demanding standards. Finally he was happy. "Let's go back to the room and get you ready to meet the Wilsons. Leave the school skirt here, I might get it cleaned before you have to wear it again."

She felt quite proud, walking through the prison in her abbreviated uniform. She wanted to be allowed to go and see the three awful women in the first cell she had been put in, and let them see that she was now in charge! Back in the Solitary Cell, she sat on the bed, remembering just in time to open her legs, and Jeff sat on the chair, and explained the requirements for conjugal visits.

"Both parties must undress completely, putting their clothes in opposite corners of the room. Then both must be thoroughly searched, naked, including in their cavities. That will be your job. If Mr Wilson is not circumcised, be sure to pull his foreskin down and check under the head of his penis. Also check under his ball sack, some men come here with small bags of drugs tied behind their scrotums. You are to put the condom on Mr Wilson. She is not allowed to touch his penis. If he needs help getting into her vagina, you do that, not her. The lovemaking can be either in missionary position or doggie, no alternatives, and must be on the bed, not on the floor or kneeling over the edge of the bed or anything like that. No oral sex, either way. No anal sex, you need to watch very closely to make sure he puts it in the right place. You are to be there watching throughout and as soon as he cums he is to be made to get off the bed and go shower. She must wait on the bed until he has dressed and left. Then she can dress and leave. If you decide you want her to give you oral sex before you allow her to leave, you may, but that must be after Mr Wilson has left the room. Is all that clear?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.